It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be Afraid America, ISIS is Coming!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Most of these idiots apparently don't realize that in the entirety of American history, the US military has NEVER defended the United States from an attack by a foreign power. Not ONCE in over 200 years.

To call the American military '"the best armed force in the history of the world" is laughable at best.

"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
You know what I find more scary than ISIS? The amount of arrogance, naivety and most of all failing to discern real evil and a real threat!

I will stand with the maybe 3 other posters here and say YES, ISIS is a real threat and a real danger to the entire world!

These people hide under the guise of the religion of Islam, not that am a supporter of Islam but IS violates so many verses of the Qu'ran that it cannot possibly claim it is adhering to Shariah law...IS are sub human filth that kill for the sport of it! The Qu'ran is very specific when it says it is against Allah to kill another Muslim....Have they practiced this?
I think not! IS are hypocrites and therefore have no firm ideology that they are fighting for!

They do not give a rip about Islam or Allah or human beings period or you or me!! They kill anything and everything that breathes! I believe their undoing will come from turning on each other like vile pigs!! Even the Taliban was less barbaric than these fools!

I love how one poster here basically said "it's not my problem because I do not know anyone personally that IS has hurt, therefore it is not my concern"! How completely self absorbed can you get?

So then when the real "World War III starts are ya'll gonna sit back and claim "False Flags" or propaganda BS perpetrated by the conservative News Media? I am not saying live your life in fear but for god's sake get your head out of the sand
and live in the real world! Believe it or not there are evil people that want to do you and your loved ones great harm!! Long before Bush and Operation Freedom and this has been the case for thousands of years!

I am quite surprised at most of these posts! Quite frankly these seem to be coming from a children playing make believe and not from adults whom have knowledge about current events!! If your not careful your rose colored glasses just may end up costing you your head one day!

pax

edit on 9/30/2014 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
So then when the real "World War III starts are ya'll gonna sit back and claim "False Flags" or propaganda BS perpetrated by the conservative News Media?

They will paxnatus. They will.

I am not saying live your life in fear but for god's sake get your head out of the sand
and live in the real world!

They're in much deeper than their heads.

Believe it or not there are people that want to do you and your loved ones great harm!!

No. That's not true. We could have peace and love if it weren't for conservative fear mongering.

Long before Bush and this has been the case for thousands of years!

It is the nature of animals. And yes, liberals, humans are animals too.

I am quite surprised at most of these posts! Quite frankly these seem to be coming from a children playing make believe

They're not children. They're actually adults. I was surprised too.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

"Felicia said she was preparing with a three month supply of food storage, 1,000 rounds of ammunition, and she was living “as normally as I can.”

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

Good lord.

That last one is just...priceless.

Video at the source.

~Tenth

So... do you think 1000rds of ammo is a lot?

Me and a couple friends will go through that in half a day... I guess you'd have a heart attack if you saw under my staircase

Ammo doesn't shoot people.
People shoot people.
And no one gets shot by me until they threaten deadly force.

edit on 30-9-2014 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

YOU MONSTER!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Yo what the hell was Pearl Harbor?

Or the Battle of the Aleutian Islands ?

LOL wow.

'Never' defended eh.

Say hello to the Aleutian Islands.

www.history.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Yo what the hell was Pearl Harbor?

Or the Battle of the Aleutian Islands ?

LOL wow.

'Never' defended eh.

Say hello to the Aleutian Islands.

www.history.com...

He also said we aren't the best armed.

Our defense spending accounts for 36.6% of the world's total. China spends the second most and accounts for only 10.8%.
edit on 30-9-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

we have 300+ million guns here in America, we are THE LARGEST armed group of regular citizens of any country...

While I do agree that we have a lot of guns here I can say this. Not many really know how to use them, and use them properly. There is a difference between shooting a can / paper target then a real person shooting back.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Go ahead and let Isis come into my home. Granted I am a civilian but my husband and I both are veteran hunters with guns in most rooms of our home he is active duty military and I work for the pentagon. Being it on people! I might be short but I am no push over and welcome anyone with balls big enough to challenge my two pitbulls our German Shepherd and the guns in my home.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
We all know that ISIS is a half bubble off plumb but for them to come to Turtle Island and think they could impose their ideology on a large group of people with guns on their own turf means they have completely lost it .Now if we look at it from a propaganda perspective from the west then it makes more sense .So sign up all you kool-aid drinking North Americans and go get them over there because you wouldn't want to see them get a hold of your kids and women .../sarc a reply to: tothetenthpower

It's actually quite easy to do. Well, I use the term loosely but they're following the same strategy as Al Qaeda which is to break us financially. If they do that the government/states will splinter and we'll be fighting each other. After the people that know how to use their guns are dead (and many will die) they can move in as warlords and take an area. Actually, they don't even have to physically take the area because the country will be gone.

The prepping and the guns don't do a thing. Keeping a strong economy (and stopping the politicians from wasting money) does.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Isoroku Yamamoto

Yeah, I'd like to see a brigade of ISIS Foot Soldiers in Texas try attacking a city or town. It wont be like those goat villages over there in middle east where the starving and sick villagers just roll over and die in front of them without a fight. People here would fight back using deadly force. In fact, there are a quite a few rednecks and hillbillies that I know that already know exactly what they'd do to a few of those skinny ISIS soldiers if they got their hands on them.

I'd welcome them to come over here and try toe to toeing us. It would not end well for them. God help them if any of us ever caught any of them alive.

Honestly, I dont think it would be a pretty sight for ISIS. Pissed off American citizens in the South would do some very brutal and sick things to those ISIS folks that would make them beg for Allah to come down and save them and rescue them from some hillbillies slaughter barn. American citizens are not CIA or US Military. Some of us have some sick psychotic thoughts and rage aimed toward ISIS that would make Josef Mengele cringe.

In the end, it would be Vietnam on Steroids for ISIS. A War they'd have no chance of winning.

So they better keep doing their chickensh!t Lone Wolf attacks unless they want to be target practice for us folks who live in the Southern Woods.
edit on 30-9-2014 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Auricom
a reply to: tothetenthpower

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that ISIS would love to attack America. I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet. I feel we'll see ISIS attack Europe before the U.S. though.

Also, Fox as a whole are nothing but idiots. But they're not fear mongering. Maybe you need to get your head out of the PC soil and take a real look at the real world?

It also doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that if ISIS get a few people inside a western country and tried to do what they did in Syria/Iraq, they'd be destroyed within 24 hours.

They could take out targets with terror attacks, but that isn't going to put heads on spikes for the glory of Allah..lol

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
To those who would dismiss all this as fear mongering, I suggest you watch Netanyahu's blistering speech to the UN.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Auricom

Yes Fox are fear mongering. Why are you Americans so scared?

You've all got guns!!! Militarised police, largest Army, navy, airforce, special forces, TSA, 911 commission, Department of Homeland Security, FBI, CIA, NSA, and 1000's of veteran security companies.

What are you scared of?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Here here! I've seen a lot of posts talking about not being scared because of having protection of gun. Being british I'm not sure about gun laws in America but I wouldnt have thought peoplectake their guns with them when shopping and going to work and that is when a terrorist attack is more likely to happen. All the prepping and guns in the world wouldnt have stopped 9/11, Boston Bombers or Lee Rigby having his head chopped off in a London street. These are the reasons people should be scared. Our politicians dont help either just listening to British Home Secretary threatening to give out ASBO'S to extremists!! That should frighten them! You couldnt make it up!a reply to: paxnatus

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Terrorists wont come in your home though will they. They will use bombs in public places, fly planes into twin towers, knock you over in a London street and take your head off. So your dogs and guns wont protect you if they choose to plan some atrocity. All people can do is be vigilent.a reply to: militarylove

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Don't be obtuse, I have lived throughout Europe and have seen first hand what Islam brings to the west. Even what moderate Islam brings. I don't rely on the media to tell me what to believe, I SEE it PERSONALLY everyday living here.

You're the one who has to look 'above the propaganda' I'm afraid.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The majority of ISIS is from the middle east and that is their home .Just because the can convince a few from the west to go over there and join in the killing doesn't mean that North America would be easy to subdue .In fact if it were not for the west providing them with money and weapons to overthrow some of the Govt's. over there they wouldn't stand a chance . To think they could convince a majority of westerns to get on board their ideology here is nonsense .

We in the west have a hard time holding peaceful protests without being intimidated by our own Gestapo .Can you imagine a large group of nut bars thinking they are going to decapitate all none believers here ? Where would they get their supplies and money to do this ? Now throw into the equation our police / swat teams / military / and Joe public with a gun and a free pass to go Rambo on them and just what do you think would happen ? Fearing them would be one of the last things on my part . I have a brother who is armed to the teeth and his attitude towards using it on a legitimate target is nuts . A single gunman killing cops hardly ever gets away so a group big enough would be easier to find and destroy . It's not like they can just move into the regular population and disappear like they can over there . The general public wouldn't put up with it and neither would the authorities . There is a recent case in Australia where a task force of over 200 police arrested 1 guy .2 months of investigating and only one arrest . Hardly seems like something to be scared about . But I would not vacation over there even if you paid me to ..I like the quiet place I live . a reply to: Aazadan

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
"Bug Out" ........................to where ? An Off road something with a camper and guns and all the stuff. Parked somewhere in a Arroyo or up against a cliff. Cold at night, dirty, unforgiving. If you like Army man life, then fine. But you will have moved all your resources and capitol away from the safe and familiar. It could go Mad Max crazy, and stay that way for a while.
Everything changes in time.
edit on 30-9-2014 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
Terrorists wont come in your home though will they. They will use bombs in public places, fly planes into twin towers, knock you over in a London street and take your head off. So your dogs and guns wont protect you if they choose to plan some atrocity. All people can do is be vigilent.a reply to: militarylove

No, people here really believe that. I was talking to some people about terrorism in one of my classes the other day and they said they walk around armed at all times because they're worried about a terrorist walking down the street who wants to kill them. People here honestly believe they're hiding around every corner, and are behind every rock just waiting for a chance to strike down some unsuspecting person in the name of Allah.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join