It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be Afraid America, ISIS is Coming!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
So, Fox News would like you all to be very afraid of ISIS attacking you and your family on American soil.

Raw Story

After 45 minutes of talking to Fox News contributors about the fight against ISIS — and how President Barack Obama was bungling the effort — Pirro brought on former Navy SEAL Larry Yatch for advice on how Americans could “protect themselves against terrorist attacks on our own soil.”

This is not only amazing for the fact that it's utter nonsense, but also that Fox is actually ADVOCATING bug out bags and conspiracy minded preparation.

Isn't that nifty?

And the viewers?

“I know my family takes the threat of ISIS seriously, we are locked and loaded,” a viewer name Angie wrote.

“Our shores and borders have already been penetrated,” Ray wrote in. “Every one of us has to be vigilant in our neighborhood, and on our jobs.”

“If the Obama administration won’t do it, we Americans must band together to protect ourselves from the terrorism here on our soil,” Ann told Pirro.

“I am locked and loaded, let them in if they can get past my guns,” a viewer named Wendy said.

Felicia said she was preparing with a three month supply of food storage, 1,000 rounds of ammunition, and she was living “as normally as I can.”

Good lord.

That last one is just...priceless.

Video at the source.

~Tenth

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
We all know that ISIS is a half bubble off plumb but for them to come to Turtle Island and think they could impose their ideology on a large group of people with guns on their own turf means they have completely lost it .Now if we look at it from a propaganda perspective from the west then it makes more sense .So sign up all you kool-aid drinking North Americans and go get them over there because you wouldn't want to see them get a hold of your kids and women .../sarc a reply to: tothetenthpower

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that ISIS would love to attack America. I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet. I feel we'll see ISIS attack Europe before the U.S. though.

Also, Fox as a whole are nothing but idiots. But they're not fear mongering. Maybe you need to get your head out of the PC soil and take a real look at the real world?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Whether they call themselves ISIS or whatever, it doesn't fricking matter.

Radical Muslim terrorists ARE real. Yes of course, not every Muslim is a radical, I don't think this needs to be pointed out.

If you have proof/evidence that ISIS or whatever radical Muslim terrorists are "not real", I ask politely to provide this proof...but don't just echo some crap you read somewhere else.

And by the way, ISIS or radical Muslims is not only a problem in and for the US. Your post makes it sounds like this is so.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Auricom

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that ISIS would love to attack America.

Of course they would like to. It's highly unlikely. It's not anything to start 'preparing for'.

But they're not fear mongering.

How is not fear mongering to spend an entire segment telling Americans they should be AFRAID and prepare for the worst when it comes to a threat that has NO actual legitimacy, according to even US intelligence agencies.

But in a thorough presentation on Sept. 3 at the Brookings Institution, outgoing director of the National Counterterrorism Center, Matthew Olsen, presented a less scary picture. ISIS has no cells in the U.S., Olsen said, “full stop.” Further, Olsen said, “we have no credible information” that the group “is planning to attack the U.S.” ISIS, Olsen said “is not al Qaeda pre-9/11.”

Source

Maybe you need to get your head out of the PC soil and take a real look at the real world?

The PC ideology in this respect is that there is this HUGE threat that you have to be afraid of in your living room.

Look above the propaganda.

~Tenth

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I'm amazed that they haven't attacked us yet, but to be honest I'm not really afraid, either. If you are fearful you are easier to control. And the terrorists are alive because of fear.

Also. If the person is really listening to Fox news, maybe they should be ready with a bug out bag. So they can bug out to the middle of nowhere when the first sign of danger comes along. More supplies for those who need it.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I find it strange that people are crapping themselves over ISIS. People who probably have high fat diets and lead seditary lifestyles, which are far far more likely to kill them than the muslim boogeyman. Yet they have no plans to tackle their unhealthy lifestyles. Probably Obamas fault

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The only thing ISIS is bringing to America is the occasional whackbag that decides to behead someone to gain notoriety. If they even tried, in the US, to do what they are currently doing, in the sandbox, there would not be much left of any of them. I am not worried and am preparing no more than I always have.....ISIS or not, do not threaten me or my family....I don't care who you are.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Oklahoma.

A radical Imam near you could convert the mentally unstable who roam amongst us. All they need to do is tell them to do their daily prayers instead of taking their medication. After a few sessions they would behead their own mothers.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
we have 300+ million guns here in America, we are THE LARGEST armed group of regular citizens of any country...I don't feel the fear that the media or the government is trying to foster on us....frankly, I have terrorist and fear fatigue, and just don't give a crap about being afraid...if someone comes for me, they will be the ones that will have the fear.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Oklahoma.

A radical Imam near you could convert the mentally unstable who roam amongst us. All they need to do is tell them to do their daily prayers instead of taking their medication. After a few sessions they would behead their own mothers.

So could a radical pastor. Faith healer, etc..

I could get hit by a bus tomorrow, let's forgo the streets for the rest of my life.

Crazies exist and they will always do crazy things. Doesn't mean the whole nation has to be 'lock and loaded' to prevent some kind of catastrophe.

~Tenth

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Probably Putin's fault

there I fixed that for you :>) a reply to: woodwardjnr

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The Boston bombing was a trial run for what we will be seing in the near future. False flag attacks, with isis being the patsy. It's so transparent, it's almost ridiculous. No wonder why conspiracy theorists are such a threat to the establishment.

+8 more 
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Felicia said she was preparing with a three month supply of food storage, 1,000 rounds of ammunition, and she was living “as normally as I can.”

originally posted by: [post=18473995]tothetenthpower
Good lord. That last one is just...priceless.

Well then count me in as 'priceless'. We have a three month storage of food and meds prepped as well as home defense. That's not new prepping for ISIS, it's prepping for WHATEVER could happen. The article talks about having a bug-out bag. We have those as well. My husband and I are both veterans and we've lived like this for decades. Be prepared. It's how we roll.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 9/29/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower
The only thing that worries me is a so called terrorist threat done to is by our own and blamed on another. I mean who knows what war they could go and justify then.

To me ISIS is just the new Al Caida and then we had the Taliban before that. They gotta have their boogeyman!

I find Fox News laughable! I take nothing they say seriously then again I don't watch them unless it's some clip in my news feed.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Oh I'm not against that in general. Anything COULD happen.

It was the " living as normally as I can", that made me laugh.

~Tenth

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
I find it strange that people are crapping themselves over ISIS. People who probably have high fat diets and lead seditary lifestyles, which are far far more likely to kill them than the muslim boogeyman. Yet they have no plans to tackle their unhealthy lifestyles. Probably Obamas fault

I don't think people are...the media is, the government propaganda stooges are, but the people are not...I haven't heard one person say that they are in fear for their lives...most of them get angry, and say bring it on, MF'ers

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

At this point I keep up with Fox news cause it's good to know what everybody is saying , even the ones I consider crazy sauce.

~Tenth

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Oklahoma.

So could a radical pastor. Faith healer, etc..

I could get hit by a bus tomorrow, let's forgo the streets for the rest of my life.

Crazies exist and they will always do crazy things. Doesn't mean the whole nation has to be 'lock and loaded' to prevent some kind of catastrophe.

~Tenth

Americans should exercise their right to own a gun for home protection. That is normal in America.
Same with having some extra food in the cupboard, that used to be the norm. Go find older homes and ask yourself why they all had food pantries. Government dependency is not the answer, the gun carrying cops won't protect you and the government won't feed you in the hours of disaster.

Pastors you will compare to radical jihadists? Disingenuous to the tenth power. Remember you are just an "Infidel" sub human that needs to be killed if you won't convert. After they convert you there is no changing your mind, that is Apostacy which also warrants your death. Miss a daily prayer and off with your head too. Can't recall any pastors rampaging across America with that agenda.
edit on 29-9-2014 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

ISIS wasn't even involved with that Oklahoma beheading. It was one crazy dude who got fired getting revenge. Yes he was Muslim but he wasn't a terrorist. He was a whack job. No one hired or trained him. If he was shouting Christian stuff we'd call it what it is but we make exceptions for Muslims because it's great for fear mongering.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join