It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I'm just fortunate that I get written off more than taken seriously by 99 percent of the ats readers. I actually like it that way. sometimes my writing style is engineered to reinforce this effect. I want to be dismissed.

besides I want to ween my self away from it all here and get into gardening. nice simple and much more rewarding life than exploring rabbit holes and scratching intellectual itches.

I'm working towards the dream of running away from all of what I understand and starting a new life. a simple life.

I actually have a specific dream relating to forming an urban beautification proposal I'm working on and plan to propose to a city I'm hoping of moving to that I call project Eden. I'll be reaching out to flower breeders, tropical plant nurseries and presenting it hopefully as a public works project for a small city in Queensland in 2 years if I can work my goals right.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

continued from post above.

So, let's build a hypothetical "time-machine".

Parameters

The past can only be viewed - the past is read only.
The future can be viewed and interacted with - the future is read and write.

Like file permissions on a computer.

So we could build an 4D interface with the past, but we can only look at what happened and not interact.

If that reality is a slow death in a post nuclear holocaust then they would probably take the chance. They would probably send people back with memories of the future to be born in the present. That is re-crunching the calculations one might say.
Note: It is feasible for the present to launch attacks on the infrastructure of the future, and the reverse is true also. One just creates an interface with elsewhen.

Ahchoo!! sniff sorry. Allergies. Yuno what i mean.*wink*

As to not changing the past its in rare exceptions and only for extreme problems. Such as a important person dying at the wrong time due to meddling. Still when said crisis is averted you still have a issue of it being a one way trip. Fixed points are nigh impossible to move though.

Certain organizations have a habit of playing loose with the rules and others are just accidental idiots.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I definitely found the bottom, that's for sure.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DirtyBizzler

I definitely found the bottom, that's for sure.

Welcome to the hotel california. You can check in anytime you like ...but you can never leave.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Needless to say, I freaked out this morning and unplugged all my Google Homes, disconnected my Hue Bridge, and cancelled my Sirius radio subscription, lol.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DirtyBizzler

been there before lol!

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Doesn't matter, Bizz... if someone with resources wants to really know, they will. Heck, before I was aware of the Orwellian world we exist in, my concern was (what seemed to be) non physical intelligence and assumed someone was around all the time... world's a stage, and all that.

Just try to be as boring as possible, on the outside, anyway, if it bothers you ; )

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

besides I want to ween my self away from it all here and get into gardening. nice simple and much more rewarding life than exploring rabbit holes and scratching intellectual itches.

Cabbages, organic old world sugarloaf cabbages.

I want to sit back and just grow cabbages, my dream for retirement.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

been there before lol!

You mean trying to stab it with their steely knives but you just cant kill the beast? lol

Im done worrying about being tracked. they know where I am if they want me. Shoot i even wave at the observers at night hovering in the distance.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Interesting, and obviously convoluted ... thank you for taking the time to explain.

As far as ME's, to me, most talked about are simple confabulations and as such, are amusing.

But I have to admit to certain variations in networked memories, shared with others with some detail orientation, long before the ME gained popularity. Since it erupted, a handful of "pop" ones are "valid" ...to my flawed hardware, anyway. So it's been vexing me... though reality being basically dreamlike and simply various levels of organized energy makes it more possible, to me.

But hard to really identify or even hypothesize about due to being as "mental" as it comes.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

tissues, tissues, here somewhere.

Perhaps it just boils down to survival, everyone wants to live.

Edit

Ever noticed how cute killer girls can also be such sweethearts?

"Stella" was like that when I first laid eyes on her in that blood soaked Templar roundhouse. A diminutive and very fierce war goddess who could kill on a whim without thinking about it.

Sooo very cute. Like a fluffy kitten barring fangs and claws.

So adorable. (sigh)

Hi Stella : p

End edit

DirtyBizzer

Needless to say, I freaked out this morning and unplugged all my Google Homes, disconnected my Hue Bridge, and cancelled my Sirius radio subscription, lol.

- - - grin - - -

edit on 24-2-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: said hello to Stella

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
You all is crazy too!

I am a normal human being with all the baggage that goes along with it. I didn’t want to be part of the conversation but I am.

When you see one you will no longer be the same. My binding to the Asrt0 story is because it is kind of true.

ETA: I am not a 100% believer in that tale
edit on 24-2-2018 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: clarity

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I gotta agree there on ME.

One could just think of it like thunder and lightning in the distance.

Although as yuppa has said on occasion, it is not much fun when the storm focuses on you in particular. Then it is more like the thud of artillery.

edit on 24-2-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

You should be. The hole is deep and explains a lot. Makes me not want to get on a plane to the South Pacific, haha.
edit on 24-2-2018 by DirtyBizzler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I myself have shyed away from discussing ME because of the ridicule that accompanies it. However I have experienced it in a way that makes it undeniable, and there is even evidence of it somewhat in my past posts.

I wasn't able to get an explanation for the phenomenon but was able to get a statement that if what I reported had indeed happened, that it was indicative of a "good thing". For what ever all that is worth.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I'm going to go out on a limb that even his name relates to what he does and where he works.
edit on 24-2-2018 by DirtyBizzler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DirtyBizzler
I'm going to go out on a limb that even his name relates to what he does and where he works.

Sits in corner smoking his morlys with cancer man.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Yeah, it is kinda a joke on us. But again a slight as we are forever men of ATS (we are doing their bidding).

Some of us don’t want to be sock puppets anymore,

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   

I could do with a smoke, I'll join yer yuppa.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   

me neither I'm moving far away and starting anew.

new topics

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join