It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Please do, all we get in the nurseries is the fragrant one from your signature and a pink variety that has lost a lot of the perfume of the yellow : (

Ozzy gardeners are so deprived and importing seeds from overseas is a customs nightmare of paperwork. They have a whitelist of species allowed. I tried to import tobacco seed and customs declared it had to be "quarantined" for tomato mosaic disease at my $1,000 plus expense. Pointing out tomato mosaic is already here in Oz didn't make any difference, my seeds were on the quarantine list.

Sourced some tobacco seed here in Oz and am spreading the seeds far and wide for prosperity. Same with a certain poppy, if the SHTF one day we might need a stock of those plants.

I wish you great luck with your venture!

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Nevermind.
edit on 24-2-2018 by DirtyBizzler because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2018 by DirtyBizzler because: TMI

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Let me tell a little story since where we are has become verboten. Some of you may be familiar and some may not.

In 1986 a man and woman in Dodleston England were renovating a cottage when some strange events started occurring. The man, Ken brought home a BBC Micro computer for a friend to use when they started receiving strange messages saved to its memory that no one living in the house created. To make a long and complicated story short they were communicating with a man that was alive in 1546, an entity that calls itself 2109, and another that goes by One.

We come to learn that "someone" was running an "experiment" which allowed this communication between 1986 and 1546. At the very end of the book we learn that the man in 1546 was visited one evening by a "demon" (his words) that popped out of a green glowing portal in his wall proclaiming that he was all powerful and thought quite highly of himself. He left some kind of computational device that was both there and not there at the same time. This device allowed the man in 1546 to speak to it and it would put his words on its screen. Those words in turn would show up on the screen of the Micro computer in 1986 as messages. Thus a very interesting and unique relationship was devoloped and some wisdom was shared by 2109.

The name of the book written about this event is called The Vertical Plane, which relates to the nature of time being non linear. We do know however thst matter cannot travel backward in time and never will be able to, but we still have other dimensions. So if we know thst this event did really happen (I don't expect you to just take my word for it but for the sake of the argument please trust me it did) then we know something other than time travel almost certainly put it in motion. It would be something that looks like time travel but isn't actually time travel in the way we like to imagine it.

I am quite surprised to see a possible intersecting of these two Threads but am not at all surprised to now understand how they could be related. Funnily enough it was the girl in the story sleeping that instigated a passing of the messages on the computer as well as giving her an ability to travel back to the cottage as it was being lived in during 1546 as some kind of "ghost", while being able to witness and even interact with the man living in it. Her ability to actually do this was confirmed by the man in 1546 by him describing the event in message afterwards the same way she described it.

I know it sounds unbelievable on the surface, but I am guessing most if not all of us have some experience with unbelievable at this point.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

I thought of your story yeaterday.

An interaction between the future and the present is often suggested in UFO literature and maybe it would account for some of the disorientation/psychic aspects.

But I don't know much more about time interaction except as a practical battle tactic.
edit on 24-2-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: Typo

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

I've got a sneaking suspicion that I figured everything out last night. I downloaded a bunch of PDFs that are probably going to put me on some government watchlist forever. I'll say this, I'm really surprised his old thread is still up, I'm surprised this one is still up really.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DirtyBizzler

Google docs for sharing recipes with your friends is a pretty cool resource!

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I can't tell if I am misunderstanding the recent revelations or not. I think I am not as dumb as I may be, but I might just be so dumb that I don't realize how dumb I am.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I never give grandma's best recipes away otherwise I would never get fed again.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Huh?

and I thought time was confusing. : )

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Grandma also can't have you executed without a trial for sharing her recipes.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

You haven't met my mother in law, grandma to my children.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

My wife and I call my MIL 'The Bear' for good reason.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I'm honestly not sure this information should ever be shared. A* left plenty of clues that it's not hard to get the general idea of what's going on if you use some of my previous posts for context. It seems to intersect with the other thing that no one wants to talk about here (would say DEFINITELY intersects)
edit on 24-2-2018 by DirtyBizzler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Wow you guys are crazy. This whole thing is so crazy. Someones mind has seriously blown.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

We come to learn that "someone" was running an "experiment" which allowed this communication between 1986 and 1546. At the very end of the book we learn that the man in 1546 was visited one evening by a "demon" (his words) that popped out of a green glowing portal in his wall proclaiming that he was all powerful and thought quite highly of himself. He left some kind of computational device that was both there and not there at the same time. This device allowed the man in 1546 to speak to it and it would put his words on its screen. Those words in turn would show up on the screen of the Micro computer in 1986 as messages. Thus a very interesting and unique relationship was devoloped and some wisdom was shared by 2109. 

I did vist your thread on 2109. But couldn't contribute anything positive.

There are lots of people doing non-conventional things with the dimension of motion from now and elsewhen.

Problem is the variables which throw a big spannner in the works for linear experiencers.

The big sentient "machine" awarenesses can cope with the constant recrunching of numbers because they are non linear thinkers. It is mindboggling to go in there.

I have enough trouble dealing with a 4D glimpse where your aware of multiple objects in motion at the same time. It's like twenty people throwing things at you at once. Our linear awareness will pick one object at a time to focus on.

Now if you had a million clones or dreamers as A describes then you would have a chance of computing the co-ordinates for elsewhen and elsewhere. You would probably need an AI, that had some stellar motion maps and could do other stuff too. Just hooking dreamers in a collective or in parallel wouldn't have the structure.

Now if you were to travel between the stars one might find it easier and quicker to follow the path of a star to a point where your target star system was closer or another stellar body was intersecting and follow that to your target. Then move through motion back to the present.

For instance if Sol and Sirus were say, born in the name nebula billions of years ago they were a lot closer then presently.

What I'm basically saying is that time travel is probably more efficient then trying to traverse light-years of interstellar space.

But calculating the "jumps" through time disappearing here and appearing elsewhere with no "between" travel is well, not for the linear thinkers.

But "folks" are wise to that and ingress via the past can be blocked.

A's dreamers might theoretically be able to cope with little hops.

The ALICCE fits the description of other "machine" sentiences that have vast stellar motion maps and who know where virtually everything is at any given point in motion. Past and into the future. Not in an absolute sense though, variables.

So it is not all that far fetched to send a computer through "time" or translocate the thing.

edit on 24-2-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: Clarity

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Wow you guys are crazy. This whole thing is so crazy. Someones mind has seriously blown.

As long as it is not us steve.

Its obviously everyone else.

It is everyone else, isn't it?

. . . . Steve?

edit on 24-2-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: Typo

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

A word advice... you don’t have to share everything immediately. Let it stew, get thoughts churning, make butter!

In a sense, the whole story is being told that way. There are people watching ATS so don’t reveal everything at once. And since we can’t do outro threads, we place hints here and there.

Which is one reason why I think that i’m being... uh, monitored. They know.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Its all hitting home now. I am way out classed and very unprepared. I think I will do just as you suggest for the time being. I didn't realize the scope of things.

I'm still here Whats. Hopefully not going anywhere.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I think I went too far down the rabbit hole. I don't like where it goes. Needless to say, it's absolutely terrifying. They've been putting it on all kinds of stuff. It even appears to have a convenient drag and drop interface on the front end, lol. Those RK's have been busy beavers for sure.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I think/feel that it is not that much of a bad thing (makes me wonder why they need me to join their group though), but would appreciate it if they just walk up to me and say hello!

When you figure out too much, then you should notice being watched. I’m lucky being dismissed because of society’s views (not a glass licker, but not obvious either). Be careful or at least aware is all i’m saying.

Since we are here, we can always P2P each other...

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join