It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Hi,

what does ME stand for?

Thanks

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua
Hi,

what does ME stand for?

Thanks

Nevermind... it just came to ME

harharhar

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
a reply to: Baddogma

I was wondering if anybody else was "feeling it".

This morning I had, ah, erm, dream visitation. The whole thing spans back to joining here and finding the first MetaCafé. I've documented previous visitations. This was one was a "pick up" rather than a "delivery" though. I don't know what it means... if anything! It felt like handing in a take home test.

After that, my mind was free to play in dreamland and boy did it!

Wondering if I will get a slim letter or one with multi-layer carbon copies that I can only use blue or black ink on? That was earlier today on Café Part Deux.

Count me on the woo train! Anybody else??

I had quite the unique experience in bed last night. Involved a feeling that I can't quite explain happening in my head and a noise that had me wondering why no one else could hear it then I woke up. Had a headache for the next 3 hours and just laid there and couldn't get back to sleep.

It wasn't the tilting and whooshing of beginnings of astral travel. Was something far different.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
a reply to: DirtyBizzler

Yeah, it is kinda a joke on us. But again a slight as we are forever men of ATS (we are doing their bidding).

Some of us don’t want to be sock puppets anymore,

I know right? It's like why you gotta tease us like that?

'Okay you guys, now that we've blown your minds we need you to blog your little hearts out over this, when you wake up in three, two...We'll be over here flying these starships around. See ya suckas!'

Thanks a lot guys! Where's my jetpack already! I mean big ol' secret space program, doin' their thing up there, got me blogging about it down here, and they can't even kick down with a worn out 2A model or ANYTHING! Where's the love, guys?
edit on 25-2-2018 by TheBadCabbie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I gotta tell you guys, I had a vivid RK dream awhile back. Probably a year or more now since it happened. It's hard to say whether it's the chicken or the egg here, I don't remember having these kinds of dreams before this story came out. Doesn't mean I wasn't having them, or that it would necessarily mean anything if I were, but it was a very interesting dream.

I was flying a ship, through space I think, but I was merged with the ship, flying it with my mind. I think I became aware of it, and turned up the throttle or something. I was flying it faster and faster, and it was very fun, then the scenery on my display(which was my full field of view) changed a little. Then we slowed quickly and stopped. I came out of the interface and was standing on top of the ship (or some large metal structure), I think there were mountains or hills around us, I guess we had landed or crashed. An old friend and an old ex are both standing there in flight suits across from me looking at me angrily, as though I had just spit in the punch bowl or something, and smoke was rising behind them from one end of the ship. The surface we were standing on was not level, although I think it should have been had we landed properly. After glaring at me for a few seconds, they both turn and stalk off, looking very disgusted. That's pretty much all I remember of it.

If that was real then, I think I bucked their control system. Turned up the throttle and brought the ship in too fast for a clean planetary approach. What that would mean beyond that, I wouldn't know. I mean, I practice defensive self hypnosis, so completely effective mind control of my person is probably impossible. If that dream was an actual interface though, it would seem to indicate that my countermeasures are not entirely effective. Like I said, complete effective control of my person is not possible, it doesn't mean they can't try to use me anyway though. If I agreed to allow these things for instance, my countermeasures would mostly be disarmed right there. They could also try to control you through inferred suggestion, using your own countermeasures and defenses against you as negatives.

I dunno. I'm not really sure that I believe the whole dream snatching part of the story. It was a really cool dream though. Very vivid too. It felt very real, as dreams go.
edit on 25-2-2018 by TheBadCabbie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

sounds like a test and you failed.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
a reply to: yuppa

I could do with a smoke, I'll join yer yuppa.

ITS Funny to be sure,but it be fine savvy. Women are the deadliest in any species.#tosses the pack to ya#

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Well they could've just invited me up for lunch, I might not be such a hard target if they weren't always so weird about it.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I'm trying to quit. I prefer handrolled of the Cookie-ish variety.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

The “download” started with what sounded like 70s AM radio. Then I received something. There were shapes and binary code. It was in several colors. What it means (meant?) is unknown to me. But since that day, until my post of dreams being fun again, it was all problem solving dreams. Like I would figure it out and then have to figure out another method.

It was that which made me revisit the whole Forevermen thread. I really am not sure what is really going on but think that the dream harvesting thing might not be so out there as I had dismissed previously.

Now, I dream things that are fun again. Why? Did I fall the test? Or did I pass?

Still wondering. And life goes on.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Talking with that young lady over the weekend.

She asked "will we win?"

I think we will, but don't know for sure untill it doesn't happen.

We're putting some of the occult work of the last decade into practice and building an orb that feeds on the fires of uranium.

Fukushima is the test. If that grows cold, we will know it works.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

He's for sure not talking about anything you think he is. There is not dream snatching or any of the other nonsense. You have to look at it from a different perspective. He's definitely talking about something though....

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Hey guys,

Are those Black Triangle UFOs fuel-less?

edit on 26-2-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added the word "UFOs"

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

third law of thermodynamics- every action as a equal reaction

it the little tricks they use

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Astr0 said they run on batteries. I am actually guessing more like graphene supercapacitors. They are electrical in nature. Graphene and carbon fiber is what was sussed out.

Exactly how, idk. We assume a plasma of some sort to either make the tunnel in front of them that they just let collapse around the BBT (A_0 said it sounds like a soft "puff"), but also around them just above the surface of the skin. There was also mention of light being part of some type of engine but I know even less about that topic.

Now how would one charge a supercapcitor? That leads back to the topic of nuclear fusion and the folks at Skunkworks. In other words, Lockheed figured it out and excess electricity makes experiments like BBT possible. All my favorite topics: nuclear fusion, graphene, and BBT!

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Most of this is not really breaking news or anything but it is interesting to have it all in one place.

This is an opinion piece about the NYT story about that "tic tac" (horrible name!) UFO spotted by the Navy airmen.

I’m inclined to lean toward “something else.”

And “something else” in this case is almost as exotic and mysterious as extra-terrestrials.

Nearly 18 years ago, the British magazine Air International published an article in its January 2000 issue by Bill Gunston, a highly respected aviation writer. The article was a history of the development of military aircraft engines. It reviewed well-known technology — until it got to the B-2.

Here are some excerpts from the article:

“I have numerous documents, all published openly in the United States, which purport to explain how the B-2 is even stranger — far, far stranger — than it appears… They deal with such topics as electric field propulsion, and electrogravitics (or anti-gravity), the transient alteration of not only thrust but also a body’s weight.

“What really put the cat among the proverbial pigeons was a feature published in a March 1992 issue of Aviation Week & Space Technology, entitled “Black world engineers, scientists, encourage using highly classified technology for civil applications.” For the first time in open literature, this article explained how the B-2’s sharp leading edge is charged to “many millions of volts,” while the corresponding negative charge is blown out in the jets from the four engines…

Boulderweekly.com - UFOs: Undocumented aliens or black projects?

A pretty good read. And all right there to consider. Like I was saying, excess electricity leads to more exotic experiments.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

The guy I met in Texas that was on the project always said, 'We live in an electric universe". Based upon recent reading I'm inclined to believe him.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

First law of Thermodynamics; like using fuel to heat water or gasoline to run an engine?

If so then that would always be a science of conversion. Fuel.

Therefore what about Fuel-less? Wouldn't that be outside the law of thermodynamics theoretically at least?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DirtyBizzler

We live in an electric universe"

Are you positive? (har har)

Could well be, but the "electric universe" guys who are out there seem a little cranky... doesn't mean it isn't true, though, as some of their ideas make sense.

And as far as ol' A prevaricating as to RKs/dreams/breakwawy civ/etc., it was always a possibility, but ... there is too much verification re: secret space programs, as in of COURSE there are... and the people I spoke to about A's last post confirmed it in spades... and they've yet to admit to being part of the "joke" ...so ... ??????

And hi all, who I didn't reply to directly!

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Interesting posts... the B2 is old, old news and people forget the whif of exotic tech (leading edge plasma) on that puppy.

Between my own occasional dream weirdness , the strange fact that I catch my phones mysteriously recording at odd intervals , even after switching phones and carriers, and that two people on this forum I trust told me those first hand RK encounters, I tend to still think that last post was what he told me it was... a full accounting a long time coming.

BUT there is always a question and there are the downright weird "UFO" encounters pre 1940's that indicate a separate matter... so I'm still on my splintery fence.

ADD* really, the separate matter is oddball stuff w synchronicity and seeming spirits/old gods sorta thing. But ancient tech, android greys doing their thing, etc., might explain most of that, too. Hard to say with zip real check-able info!

edit on 2/26/2018 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join