It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

The good trails are gone. The members who probably could probably explain the history as they lived it are few and far between. The B2 may be old news, but the nagging is there wanting me to pay attention.

I don't know about this one. Thomas Brown (pdf) - How I Control Gravity.

I never read this until today. It was always people talking about Brown. It still seems theoretical or at the very least, "let's throw some crap together and see what it does" experiment. But the heart is in the right place! Looking at how physics tends to get a better explanation and things combine. As far as gravity and electricity... I'm not sure. I think it is a bit more complicated that slapping a battery on an airframe. I think there should be some more meddling in there somehow. Like having to shoot the negative ions out through the fuel exhaust.

Without access to a mad scientist laboratory it is just Imagineering how one might really, actually, work. And finding little nuggets here and there instead of drooling with my butt in both hands (how I normally feel when things go black budget).

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

The good trails are gone. The members who probably could probably explain the history as they lived it are few and far between. The B2 may be old news, but the nagging is there wanting me to pay attention.

I don't know about this one. Thomas Brown (pdf) - How I Control Gravity.

I never read this until today. It was always people talking about Brown. It still seems theoretical or at the very least, "let's throw some crap together and see what it does" experiment. But the heart is in the right place! Looking at how physics tends to get a better explanation and things combine. As far as gravity and electricity... I'm not sure. I think it is a bit more complicated that slapping a battery on an airframe. I think there should be some more meddling in there somehow. Like having to shoot the negative ions out through the fuel exhaust.

Without access to a mad scientist laboratory it is just Imagineering how one might really, actually, work. And finding little nuggets here and there instead of drooling with my butt in both hands (how I normally feel when things go black budget).

The B2 Uses same tech the black doritos uses on their wings to reduce drag and friction.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Very interesting. Makes me think of The Hutchison Effect.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Batteries, yes you would need those if you want to run conventional electrical gadgets. But does that neccessarily mean that the object moves via electricity?

And the B2 is old, and from the possible photos, there is no real feeling of exotic technology, just advanced homegrown tech. It could be that I never got a look at a true picture so couldn't find anything.

Nuclear fusion, well that would count as a "fuel" based technology and lead to the use of words like "propulsion" and that sort of thinking.

Do the BTs actually have a propulsion system?

"Light" as a part of the system. Hmmm . . ..

Edit

A theory.

Let's say I have two magnets and put a magnetically charged object midway between them.

Now those magnets will hold the object suspended.

If I change a tiny fraction of the object's magnetic potential won't that cause the object to move in a big way?

No propulsion?

edit on 26-2-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: Added edit

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

Batteries, yes you would need those if you want to run conventional electrical gadgets. But does that neccessarily mean that the object moves via electricity?

And the B2 is old, and from the possible photos, there is no real feeling of exotic technology, just advanced homegrown tech. It could be that I never got a look at a true picture so couldn't find anything.

Nuclear fusion, well that would count as a "fuel" based technology and lead to the use of words like "propulsion" and that sort of thinking.

Do the BTs actually have a propulsion system?

"Light" as a part of the system. Hmmm . . ..

The leading edges are made of Graphene and other compounds. it reduces air resistence giving the B2 longer legs so to speak. the tech is so well hidden you woudnt had known it unless you worked on them. We have had BT's for longer than 20 yrs.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

There are various versions (or models). One uses neutral bouyant methods, like a submarine but in the air. There is no “pushing” or strapping an engine on (Lucas has brain washed everybody to thinking that way). Instead, something like an air tunnel is created. That collapses making it appear to move.

I think that there might be plasma lifters, too. Helps lighten the load of the over all craft. That is my guess based on what I saw (and thinking for myself on “how”). BASS might have other notions which are equally valid but that is above my pay grade!

Making plasma is all electric. Which would make it electric. The light drive was mentioned on the other ones that travel through space.

My bad science is my own! I am here wondering like the others. We are all in the same canoe on this one!

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I would say that once we figured out to do "x" we could apply it to a whole host of other stuff. 'Hey, I wonder if we could use x with y and do this? What if we could take x, y, and z and make it do this instead?'. There's seems to be a key breakthroughs that apply to a whole of new things or new uses of pre-existing systems. There was even lots of just regular articles about certain things in places like Wired, SciAm, Pop Mechanics etc. in late 90's early 2000's that would revolutionize a bunch of stuff and then you just stopped hearing about them. I doubt Defense programs just suddenly lost interest in 2004-2005.
edit on 26-2-2018 by DirtyBizzler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Yeah, science is not my forte either.

And lucas (smile) yeah.

I spose I'm thinking aloud, and moving outside the "first law of thermodynamics box" and also no propulsion and no fuel.

The old "antideluvian saucers" moved by sliding.

ALICCE is said to be old tech and "relearned knowledge" so maybe the same "tech" as the ones I know.

The big ones did use a "fisson reactor of sorts".

They had an artificial star which grasped lines and slid along them. But that was not a power supply, the old ones were organic based internals with a metal skin.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DirtyBizzler

Yeah, but if you knew my "friends" and interests and posting history, you'd know I come from a different direction.

All that knowledge close by and not knowing what it means.

The Orb UFOs intellegently build matter around themselves I know, but there is not much I can do with it.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Yes! Astro made an offhanded post regarding a tunnel that came out. He said it could only be seen in high humidity conditions, but I did see that once.

And the more I thought about that the more it made sense. A collapsing tunnel would pull and push a craft at the same time, which would explain alot. Like lack of sound at high speed, or flocks of animals getting killed and mysteriously bruised.

Other than that; like others have said, this topic has worn me out...

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DirtyBizzler

I've been reflecting lately, in a relationship thread I wrote awhile back, on people's tendency to talk of you, instead of to you. It can make for a great deal of confusion on both ends. I thought it was interesting how that applies here as well.

I'm not even really sure what he's talking about, so I wouldn't even know what to say to that. By the same token, "their" picture of me(cringes at the thought) is incomplete at best, deeply flawed at worst. Regardless, I've always been a fairly blunt, straightforward individual compared to most. An unfortunate side effect of that is that the subtleties are not my strong suit.

I'm not even really sure that I'm "involved" in all of this, beyond having seen some triangles and other stuff and getting spooked from time to time. If I were though, it's like I said up the page. Nobody's inviting me up (or out) for lunch and having a sit down with me or anything like that, so how would I even know what to think? Hehe. Wouldn't that be nice? 'Welcome Mr. Cabbie, lets get you filled in on all the details! Up to speed!' I'm sure all the NDA's I don't intend to sign will likely preclude such a possibility...

I'd be a poor candidate for that kind of work anyhow. Espionage, that is. Secret keeping. Like I said, the subtleties would probably escape me. Perhaps best then, that I've not been tapped. Not that I'd want to work for that kind of outfit anyway. Sounds like a thoroughly unenjoyable line of work for a guy like me.

I'm sure I could fly anything though so come scoop me up right before the big one boys, I'll shuttle your delegates and such or whatever. Can I bring my dog? What about my guitar? My guns?

Seriously though, all these secrets. A whole damn nation full I'll wager. Are we all intrigued yet? We're flushing this world down the crapper for want of a few secret technologies, isn't it oh so intriguing?!? Oh excuse me. We're flushing this civilization down the crapper, big difference I guess, well isn't that intriguing?

Anyhow, my point is even if he really did mean something by it, he probably couldn't even tell me what it meant if it turns out that I am personally involved in this, because of all the damn secrets that gotta get kept! Not that I would know. Never been briefed. Don't expect to be anytime soon(if ever) either, honestly.
/rant

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Great story though. I hope some of it's true. I'm pretty sure some of it is. Growing up and watching our space program dwindle, I always felt like there had to be more going on behind the scenes. Not that I saw signs of it back then, other than the dwindling of the space program which didn't compute. Space superiority is the next step beyond air superiority, that's just elementary national defense. You don't have to be lobbing nukes down to have an advantage from holding that high ground.

Anyhow, reading more into it these last several years, it's about as plain as day to anyone who can read the writing on the wall that we've got some fairly extensive secret projects going on in space. No I can't prove it. Doesn't mean it's not happening though. I'd say there's at least THAT much truth to this tale then, if nothing else.

The technology gaps I guess stand out to my scientific mind too. There's too much missing technology for there not to be a lot of it getting stepped on, in my speculative opinion.
edit on 27-2-2018 by TheBadCabbie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Secrets are neccessary for safety reasons, but that depends on what you need to protect. The need to protect defines what is secret.

Just from my perspective, your right BadCabbie secrets are destroying the world. But that is the way of the world, survival.

But it doesn't need to be.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   

No, it doesn't. Hence my rant.

I guess that's part of why I don't post back here much, I feel like I'd be busting out an anti-secrecy rant every three days or so, chasing my tail.

I'm going to end this post before I launch into another one.

ETA: Sorry if I came off as rude Yuppa, Bizzler, I didn't mean to be, this topic gets me frustrated sometimes. I was just trying to unload a little. You can't exactly bring this stuff up at most dinner parties.
edit on 27-2-2018 by TheBadCabbie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Okay another quick question.

Converting isotopes to ions.

implications?

The plain English version please

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   

The big ones did use a "fisson reactor of sorts".

They had an artificial star which grasped lines and slid along them. But that was not a power supply, the old ones were organic based internals with a metal skin.

There's a glaring mistake in my "science".

Fission and fusion : )

The big ones did use a "fisson reactor of sorts". should read The big ones did use a "fusion reactor of sorts".

That is provided that a star is actually fusion and I'm not understanding again.

grin, this is why I leave science alone.

edit on 27-2-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: F@#$% science

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Okay got my stupidity rectified. (maybe)

Orb UFOs work on the undulating force between the sub-atomic particles and disassemble and reassemble atoms to make new stuff. (I think I got it right.)

Saw a big glowy ball with undulating mantles around it. The mantle is where they play.

Okay forget I ever tried physics or whatever.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
This talk of excess electricity and ions is reminding me of odd stories I've heard in the past involving mysterious effects of electricity. Besides the Hutchison Effect, this also makes me think of a story involving an invisible force field that was reportedly accidentally created at a 3m factory. I'm an electrician at a factory that has a very similar process, involving rolls of film. So this 3M story is very interesting to me. I'd like to experiment with recreating it.

amasci.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Whelp... whoever co-opted my phone and opened the browser to ATS this a.m. while I watched it, "Hi" back atcha. Weirdly, I'm hoping RKs or govt watchers, rather than some hacker in Somalia... though why a hacker would show me ATS is a puzzler!

If it's some malware or something, nevermind, but as this phone oddness started when I posted this thread, well ... ???

Heh...

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Zadiel74

The rolls of film, flying around, and people had to take strange routes because certain ones were blocked? That is a good one! And deserves some investigation.

My autorcorrect started making really odd choices (like "many" became "Mary" after I spelt "many" right!) After a couple more I lost all hope and turned attention back to the TV. What a dilemna! hehe!

Anyway, more control on the PC than tiny phone buttons with big thumbs.

Hope they are recruiting! I do wonder what they monitor up there? Nose down, watching. Silent.

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join