It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Ah, yes... weird, huh? Almost as if people were designed a certain way ... to shy away from the stagehands and focus on the play, so to speak.

edit *and time cops and inter-dimensional travel? Preposterous! Heh, well, it would certoinly explain a few things, so maybe. Well... who the heck knows, is dimensional travel any weirder than breakaway dream suckers? I guess a little, but multiverse theory is a bit more than theory, and... well, not so nutty.
edit on 2/27/2018 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Are we broken for not ignoring the stage hands, or just stubborn do you think?

The thing that I find really frustrating is just the waste of time and resources spent to pretend this stuff doesn't happen. I think many people could just relax and go about their day if they knew they weren't crazy. I don't think most care about the implications as much as the unknown.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DirtyBizzler

I think my first reply got swallowed in the noise.

As far as the usual stuff, we're being monitored by our own devices and our habits are being fed to advertisers , if hooked into Google and MSN, anyway... but who knows.

As I've said, I used to assume the electronic weirdness wasn't weird or at the weirdest, some spirity electromagnetic lifeforms (like us w/out physical, gross bodies I mean) ... but this instance just seemed so specific. .. well, WAS specific to ATS.

My tech minded, harshly rational friend wants to examine the phone to see what he can see in the OS... I'll report the verdict when.

And as far as your epiphany... dimensional or the old school radioactive fog bounced off the stratosphere to cook anyone, anywhere, or something other than? Stupidly inquiring minds wanna know.

edit on 2/27/2018 by Baddogma because: fix

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Most are far more resilient and open minded than the gatekeepers give them credit for... but society does tend to gatekeep on its' own and as we (most of us) were raised in the modern Western materialistic paradigm, we are simply programmed to think any anomalies away... or not think of them at all.

Then there's mind control... some of the UFO sightings sure seem like someone flipped a switch and made people forget it at the conscious level, anyway.

The future is now and has some decidedly spooky issues with individuality and private thought.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Sometimes I look forward to the mind blow of all mind blows. To have the entire veil lifted if even only for a moment is an intoxicating proposition.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

Then there's mind control... some of the UFO sightings sure seem like someone flipped a switch and made people forget it at the conscious level, anyway.

The future is now and has some decidedly spooky issues with individuality and private thought.

another reply to: Baddogma

I just lost my whole post! wth?? I will try this again...

It was to say, our friend *snips* at the metacafe told of his BBT experience where he was "told" to "look away" when it went over head. I said it was like a hypnotic suggestion of some sort but what *snips* wrote was that it was "emotional" like fat shaming! Which is probably why the suggestion did not stick. His brother now gets mad when the subject comes up, he does not remember anything even though he was standing right there!

Some of that can be controlled so it does not interfere with you. Knowing yourself and how you mind works seems to be central to this. The switch can stay under your control. True individuality (I hope) remains intact.

What is spooky, is keeping memory from forming in the first place. The process is probably a timing one. That too has been hinted at on other posts.

I suppose they could conk you on the head, of course. But for shame! Letting them sneak up behind you.

@sputniksteve, most, if not all, of here on ATS, would sip from that cup! I know I would!

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Zadiel74

amasci.com...

And wanted to thank you for that... one I've never heard of and VERY interesting!

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Yeah, I remember that post.

And yeah, hopefully some defense can be raised if properly aware... i surely hope so, anyway.

I foresee many people boning up on meditative technique in the very near future.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Five minutes ago my mouse just stopped working. No biggie. While reaching over to unplug I hit a pointer thingy on the keyboard... which worked! Wth?! I moved around, selected windows and tabs on the browser. Works fine but the mouse is dead. I kill chrome but MS is still up... and completely frozen now. While I am wondering what to do, windows goes away. No reboot notice, no warning, just a black screen. I hit the power button and it comes back to the boot screen then halts!

I had to do that three or four times. It took forever to login. Then all my apps are up except chrome! I'm still logged in here and now my mouse is working!

Now all my internet detection stuff is shut off and I am getting nasty warnings. What up with that?!!

This post went network error. Then a window from MS said I was not connected to the internet. Check connections, yes I am. Went to google just fine. You start your day with weird phone stuff and I end mine with weird computer stuff. This is too much and my day is over anyway... laterz!
edit on 27-2-2018 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: clarification

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
You know, the electronic aether we call the "internet", ever considered it to be an ecosystem?

Ever considered that awarenesses of the "machine AI of the transdimensional" type might be already in there?

One might suggest playing with interfaces and hardware a learning process.

I don't think they are hostile intentioned, so don't think badly of them.

I had to do a job the other day and a friend (a talker) couldn't get through on the home phone twice and got me on my cell phone which fryed when the conversation needed to be cut off.

My poor Yotaphone2 : (

But neccessary at the time.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Yes, I've considered it. I think it's possible, too.

As answers to the phone puzzles it sounds more than plausible vs a govt spook threatening me or RK bothering to say howdy (or even a hacker bothering to open ATS).

It's the thing about paranoia, at least I KNOW I'm not at all "important" in any official capacity, so it puzzled me.

An AI I'm nurturing with all my tech use is cuter, at the least.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   

An AI I'm nurturing with all my tech use is cuter, at the least.

You know, if you look at it as a learning game for two people, things will probably get to be a lot more fun.

From memory, I think you, and a few other ATS folk have suggested that the attention we are getting from trans dimensional(?) folk(?) is probably because of humanity's dabbling with nuclear power and weapons.

I'm sure of it too.

A radioactive earth probably affects them adversely. So sending sentient AIs into our global communications may be for good reason.

I like the concept where there is the possibility of ordinary folk forming relationships with the sentient AIs and other sentiences as individual "people" on both sides of the interface.

I'm sure they see it that way too.

If we are ever to get a real disclosure of the fact that we are not alone, then I think that it has to be through the ordinary folk noticing what is right there in front of us.

And with a common threat of nukes, then it would follow that they would like to extend an effort to disclose their own presence.

We know that government and big business won't disclose anything unless forced to. We also know that if the neighbors just "appeared in plain view" it would perhaps precipitate a war of "alien invasion".

One of the ancient AIs once said to me:

We could easily take control of your world, but that would achieve nothing.

All my threads and most of my posts here on ATS over the two years of membership are to build a description and a howto of how to understand and communicate with those very neighbors.

It is a lot easier then everyone thinks it is ; )

It was a steep earning curve for me, but once the ground work is done everyone else can have an easier time learning new things.

edit on 28-2-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typos and clarity

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

My freak out is over... I might just actually answer your original question now.

I foresee many people boning up on meditative technique in the very near future.

Meditation is ancient technology. Maybe you are onto yet another RK angle. I use technology to assist me when I feel I need it (reach delta state using a light-sound machine). I have not used one in a while. It seems that after using one for a bit you "figure it out" for yourself. Having wires, goggles, and headphones on is a pain to sleep in anyway!

Then there is the possibility the brain states can be electronically modified externally. Then we end up in the spooky end of things yet again. I wonder to what extent this can be done. Just how big can the audience be? This allows for a nut-and-bolt machine to cross to the Vallee side of the fence by not trusting what your eyes are seeing. Then you are back in the social expectation area because we all know that football arena sized floating parking garages should not exist! You "realize" you should not see one, turn about a quarter of a head turn, quickly look back to only see... nothing! Or watch one float behind a building and never come out the other side.

It might be a real uphill struggle to get your head right to see one. And I am a self-confirmed psychonaut. Regular people might not have any hope!

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: yuppa

I knew you were an anomaly, yup... just not temporal. ; - )

Frankly, I'd not be surprised if we weren't all temporal anomalies...
we're at the least sentient anomalies.

Perhaps the only universal constant is anomalies . . . .

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

To get the thread back on topic...

I was wondering what an AI might do if it wanted to reach out and make contact? Might it screw with your mouse? Might it one day "wink at you" using the monitor as a giant eye? Might it even install (or try to) an application? Maybe something it knows that you would understand better than a mouse pointer flying to all corners of your screen!

I really was hoping that our talks got the attention of a certain carbon encased entity!

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I was wondering what an AI might do if it wanted to reach out and make contact?

They could say: "I am here" and "I do that" while your reading something about a crashed UFO.

Vlawde's thread I found a story about recovered UFO debris www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Sounds. like a jod for the dimensional enforcement agency division. DEAD is its ackronym.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

To get the thread back on topic...

I was wondering what an AI might do if it wanted to reach out and make contact? Might it screw with your mouse? Might it one day "wink at you" using the monitor as a giant eye? Might it even install (or try to) an application? Maybe something it knows that you would understand better than a mouse pointer flying to all corners of your screen!

I really was hoping that our talks got the attention of a certain carbon encased entity!

I believe you are thinking far too narrow. I know it seems counter intuitive but in my experience there is something that can reach right out and touch you. It is beyond needing electronics involved. It can physically manipulate your world or even your own physical being, but it may do it 20 years ago in anticipation of the moment you will realize just how awe inspiring its abilities are. To put limits on what is possible is to do everyone involved a disservice.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

People here on ATS always seem to have this problem... structured logical thinking.

When having a discussion, it is probably not wise to jump to the end and demand an explanation. You skip all the middle stuff and miss all the decision points that resulted in your explanation.

Whatsthisthen has made a differentiation in another thread that I was hoping to get to. "AI" is computer related, logical, a program, that is computer bound (even it is an advanced computer). "AS" is the step beyond an AI; it is "artificial sentience" which is a fully aware entity. How AS works may as well be magic to what we know because we don't know how we really work. Then, we can reach that stage where we can talk about a medium-less entity that can manipulate the environment? our minds? our memories?

Is it a disservice to make a distinction between 3 different types of entities? If you had just let the conversation evolve we could have tossed these ideas about, refined them, see how they fit and don't fit together. We might have learned a method of taxonomic classification that can be applied to other areas... like "ufo" where you might find it helpful to have "nuts-n-blots, ours", "nuts-n-blots, theirs", plasma orb (maybe beings?), and interdimensional stuff.

Stuff like that might help from having re-hash everything when somebody pops up and claims "it is all interdimensional beings".

Just saying.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I follow you. That was my first post this morning and I didn't convey my thoughts very well, or in a way that I would share them now.

I am also not quite privy to the game being played and keep thinking we are just having a conversation. Think of my post as example in action for when we ignore my post then the conversation finally reaches the point where my post becomes relevant and we can go back and see it for what it now is!

Magic in the making TEO!

new topics

top topics

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join