It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Pyramid And Sphinx, The Lies And Deceptions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Use the measurement of the ancients and look at the numbers, It's like saying yeah I did this whole calculation in cm and that's the number of how many cows the aliens killed.

But do keep a open mind while reading these kind of threads.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I've seen one too many dissertations on numbers, measurements, and their intrinsic meanings. The formations at Cydonia on mars come to mind, especially with the talk of pyramids.

If you play with numbers long enough, you will come up with whatever you want. Likewise, if you look through the bible long enough, you can support any view that you want to take.

Dont believe it is anything significant for a second, but amusing nontheless.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Lastday Prophet: You keep referring to the number 144.
What is the significance of that specific number?

It has reference to several things:
There where 12 disciples. 12 apostles, 12 tribes
there are 12 months in a year, 12 signs in the zodiac, 24 hours in a day, (12 am and 12 pm although they are only numbered 1 - 12 )
I could go on, but the most critical multiple of 12 concerning the Great Pyramid is the 12 x 12,000: Which is what the Great Pyramid warns us of.

In the math of the Great we find several numbers over and over they are "6" and "12" amongst others.
We all are aware of the 666 being the mark of the beast and the number of man.
The multiple of 12, or 12 x 12,000 also has to do with the mark of the beast and God's coming Judgment of the World.

Re 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
Re 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father�s name written in their foreheads.
Re 14:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

It has reference to the New Jerusalem;

Rev 21 ( twelve backwards ) And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal. And the city had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel. On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates. And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof. And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal. And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel. And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass. And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald, The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst. And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass. And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
A lot of the "importance of the number 12" is explicable.

12 months:

Ultimately, all calendars began with people recording time by using natural cycles: days, lunar cycles (months), and solar cycles (years).

The year is 365 days 5 hours 48 minutes 46 seconds long or 365.242199 days.

The time between full moons is 29.53 days.

The Ancient Egyptians are credited with the first calendar of 12 months, each consisting of 30 days, comprising a year. They added 5 days at the end of the year to syncronize somewhat with the solar year.

Its just logical. But if you are going to form a conspiracy theory around the number 12, do it right.

The Earth makes one orbit of the Sun passing through the 12 signs of the zodiac in exactly the same time that it takes the Moon to orbit the Earth 12 times. The largest planet in our solar system, Jupiter takes 12 years to complete one orbit of the Sun.
In ancient times there were 12 Greek gods and 12 princes of the Aztec god king Queltzalcoatl. The 12 sons of Jacob founded the 12 Tribes of Israel and there were 12 princes of Ishmail. Osiris, the Egyptian King had 12 apostles, as did Jesus with his 12 disciples. There were12 Knights of the Round Table and 12 apostles of the Patriarch.

There were 12 divisions of Solomon�s Table, 12 Altars of St. James and 12 Labours of Hercules.

In homoeopathic medicine there are 12 basic mineral salts, each equated to the influence of the 12 signs of the Zodiac. In weighing gold there are 12 ounces to the pound and diamonds have 12 axes. Today we have 12 members of a jury.

In Astrology the 12 signs of the zodiac are divided into four triplicities which are Fire, Earth, Air and Water.

You could do the exact same thing with other numbers. 10 for example. The number of digits on our hands made it a logical counting tool. This caused it to be used as the base of our number system. This in turn has lead to its implication in several other things. Dont read too much into numbers. There is typically a history to every single number and this causes it to turn up over and over again as people build on the past. It doesn't mean there is anything important about the number itself.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Just for grins and gigles I looked up the number 13, a number with a history in our culture.

In mathematics
Thirteen is the 6th smallest prime number, the next is seventeen. 13 is a Wilson prime. 13 is the fifth Mersenne prime exponent, yielding 8191. 13 is also the third lucky prime.

13 is a star number and the seventh Fibonacci number. There are 13 Archimedean solids.

13 goes into 999,999 exactly 76,923 times, so fractions with 13 in the denominator have six digit repeating sequences in their decimal expansions.

At 13, the Mertens function sets a new low of -3, subseded later at 31 with a value of -4.

[edit]
As lucky, unlucky, or significant number
Thirteen is regarded as an unlucky number in many cultures. Unreasoned fear of the number 13 is termed triskaidekaphobia. Due to this fear, some tall buildings have resorted to skipping the "thirteenth floor", simply by numbering it "14" (though it's really still the thirteenth floor) or by designating the floor "12a" or similar instead. The thirteenth of a month is likewise ominous, particularly when it falls on a Friday (see Friday the 13th). The 13th falls on a Friday more often than any other day. In fact it occurs more often than any other day/number combination except those that coincide with it (Thursday the 12th, Saturday the 14th, etc). On months with a Friday the 13th, the first day of the month begins on a Sunday. The calendar for such a month has a full first line, and thus a more square, completed look.

In the Christian religion, the number is considered significant since there were thirteen present at the Last Supper. Also, if both Judas and Matthias are counted, there were thirteen apostles. Thirteen was also once associated with the Epiphany by Christians, the Christ child having received the Magi on his thirteenth day of life.

Modern day witches have reclaimed the number 13 as a lucky and significant number. This may be similar to witches reclaiming other previously negative terms and ideas associated with witchcraft, such as black cats, brooms, and even the term witch itself. In modern day Wicca, thirteen is considered the maximum size of a coven, and in some traditions the ideal number of members. In Gardnerian Wicca, the ideal coven has thirteen members, evenly divided between male and female.

Amongst some Chinese people, it is regarded as a lucky number because it is synonymous with "實生", which means "must be alive". But this belief is not universal, or even known to all Chinese. Also, 13 is regarded as unlucky by those Chinese under the influence of foreign cultures.

[edit]
In other fields
Thirteen is:

The atomic number of aluminium.
The number of loaves in a "baker's dozen".
The ASCII and Unicode value for carriage return.
'Unlucky for some', according to bingo callers.
The number of dimensions in some theories of relativity.
The number of players in a rugby league team.
The age of maturity in Jewish tradition. A boy gets his bar mitzvah on the Shabbat after his thirteenth birthday.
The number of steps on the pyramid on the back of the American $1 Bill
The number of original colonies the United States was founded from. The original flag had thirteen stars, one for each state. New stars have since been added whenever a new state joins the union, but the idea of adding stripes for new states was soon dropped, so the American flag to this day has thirteen horizontal stripes, six white ones and seven red ones.
The number of guns in a gun salute to U.S. Army, Air Force and Marine Corps Major Generals, and Navy and Coast Guard Rear Admirals Upper Half.
The number of Plutonium slugs in Fat Man, the atomic bomb dropped on Nagasaki.
Thirteen, a 2003 movie by Catherine Hardwicke.
Thirteen Days, a 2000 movie about the Cuban Missile Crisis
The Thirteenth Floor, a 1999 movie.
In the title of the movies:
13 Going on 30, starring Jennifer Garner (Age 13 of the protagonist);
Apollo 13, starring Tom Hanks (13th Apollo mission);
Thir13en Ghosts, horror movie starring Tony Shalhoub;
13 Conversations About One Thing, starring Matthew McConaughey;
Assault on Precinct 13, action movie starring Austin Stoker;
Dementia 13, horror movie directed by Francis Ford Coppola;
Ward 13, animated short movie; and
Thir13en Ghosts, horror movie starring Charles Herbert.
The 13th moon of Jupiter is Elara.
Strauss and Howe named Generation X the "Thirteenth Generation".
The number on a Hell's Angel's patch or tattoo that refers to the thirteenth letter of the alphabet, M, for "marijuana".
13, or "X3", is the number of the Mexican street gang Sure�os. It refers to the thirteenth letter of the alphabet, M, for Mexico.
In rugby union one of the centres, most often but not always the outside centre, wears the 13 shirt.
Historical years: A.D. 13, 13 B.C., or 1913.
In the episode of King of the Hill when Connie has her first period and she goes with Hank to the Megalomart to buy tampons, the feminine hygiene items are in Aisle 13. This was changed to Aisle 8A when the episode reran.

Was particularly amused by the potential of 13 apostles (based on who you count) particularly because lastday prophet cited it as a basis for the importance of the number 12.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet

Lastday Prophet: You keep referring to the number 144.
What is the significance of that specific number?

It has reference to several things:
There where 12 disciples. 12 apostles, 12 tribes
there are 12 months in a year, 12 signs in the zodiac, 24 hours in a day, (12 am and 12 pm although they are only numbered 1 - 12 )
I could go on, but the most critical multiple of 12 concerning the Great Pyramid is the 12 x 12,000: Which is what the Great Pyramid warns us of.

In the math of the Great we find several numbers over and over they are "6" and "12" amongst others.
We all are aware of the 666 being the mark of the beast and the number of man.
The multiple of 12, or 12 x 12,000 also has to do with the mark of the beast and God's coming Judgment of the World.

Re 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
Re 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father�s name written in their foreheads.
Re 14:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

It has reference to the New Jerusalem;

Rev 21 ( twelve backwards ) And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal. And the city had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel. On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates. And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof. And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal. And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel. And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass. And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald, The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst. And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass. And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

Well, that explains the significance of the number 12 but in earlier posts you kept going on about 144, not 12. Now I know 12 x 12 = 144 but what is the significance of the multiplication? why not 12^12 (12 to the 12th power)? Or 12 + 12? What is the significance of simple multiplication over addition or logrythms or sines?

I'm still not understanding why you repeat that 144 is significant in your other posts and not 12. Why not use the lowest common denominator? (which I suppose would be 3 and not 144 or 12.)
And if 12 is significant, why didn't you say that in your other posts? What's the significance of the mathamatical "multiplication" function?
Can you please clarify? Thanks!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Without going through all the earlier information, I will bring it to it's most simple form.

The Pyramid stands as a "Revelation In Stone" of God's Judgment of an earlier civilzation that had forsaken God. This story is recorded in chronicles and kings. It is also a warning to us today of his soon coming Judgment at the hands of the Beast.

There will be 144,000 jews that will have the "Everlasting Gospel" to preach during the rein of the Beast/Anti-Christ, who will command all to recieve a mark in their hands or foreheads. The number of the Beast we all are familiar with, it is 666.

This is why you find the height of the Sphinx equals 66 ft. the length of the Sphinx equals 144 cubits
The Sphinx faces the East, awaiting the "Dawning Of A New Day"

The height of the Great Pyramid equals 288 cubits or 2 x 144, there are also many references to the 666 in the measurements within and outside the Pyramid. The Pyramid was once covered with 144,000 casing stones

The measurements of the Kings Chamber are the same as that of the Holy of Holies of God's Temple, proving it was built by the people of God.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
Without going through all the earlier information, I will bring it to it's most simple form.

The Pyramid stands as a "Revelation In Stone" of God's Judgment of an earlier civilzation that had forsaken God. This story is recorded in chronicles and kings. It is also a warning to us today of his soon coming Judgment at the hands of the Beast.

There will be 144,000 jews that will have the "Everlasting Gospel" to preach during the rein of the Beast/Anti-Christ, who will command all to recieve a mark in their hands or foreheads. The number of the Beast we all are familiar with, it is 666.

This is why you find the height of the Sphinx equals 66 ft. the length of the Sphinx equals 144 cubits
The Sphinx faces the East, awaiting the "Dawning Of A New Day"

The height of the Great Pyramid equals 288 cubits or 2 x 144, there are also many references to the 666 in the measurements within and outside the Pyramid. The Pyramid was once covered with 144,000 casing stones

The measurements of the Kings Chamber are the same as that of the Holy of Holies of God's Temple, proving it was built by the people of God.

Well it sounds to me the number you should be repeating is 144,000 and NOT 144 because 1000 isn't in any of your caluclations. You're positings are VERY interesting to me, but they aren't consistant with each other. Please explain now the significance of 1,000.. 144 x 1000 = 144,000. Thanks for helping to clarify!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Very simply jupiter, 144,000 is a multiple of 144. God could not have built the Sphinx 144,000 cubits long, so he "SCALED" it down.

Just like when we are building something, we can make a scale model first.
The Great Pyramid is a "SCALED DOWN" model of the "New Jerusalem"

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
this is a preconcieved theory in search of proof.

1) i can take any construction and find correlation between it, and the geometry it contains. There are rules to construction, the length must be a Multiple of the width, etc. The washington monumnet has more in common with the Bible than the pyramid in egypt, but it is not planned. It results from the relationship between geometry, mathematics, and the construction trade

2) the Bible was translated from hebrew, which was derived from the Phoenican language. The number 12 represents more than just a numeric value in these language.

3) there is no evidence that the pyramid is the site of Jerusalem, in fact there is plenty of evidence it cannot be. If you look at any Map that existed before the 1700's, cairo is labeld Babylon.

4) Frankie Says relax.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   

"Toolmaker"
this is a preconcieved theory in search of proof.

1) i can take any construction and find correlation between it, and the geometry it contains. There are rules to construction, the length must be a Multiple of the width, etc. The washington monumnet has more in common with the Bible than the pyramid in egypt, but it is not planned. It results from the relationship between geometry, mathematics, and the construction trade

2) the Bible was translated from hebrew, which was derived from the Phoenican language. The number 12 represents more than just a numeric value in these language.

3) there is no evidence that the pyramid is the site of Jerusalem, in fact there is plenty of evidence it cannot be. If you look at any Map that existed before the 1700's, cairo is labeld Babylon.

4) Frankie Says relax.

If you look at any Map that existed before the 1700's, cairo is labeld Babylon

That is exactly my point, That shows how easy it is to change the boundaries of a country or territory.

That is what they did with the Great Pyramid, They changed the borders of Jerusalem and Egypt to make it appear that the Pyramid is in Egypt when it actually is what was once called Jerusalem. There once was a lower and a upper Egypt. God's people possessed the land in between the two and it was called Jerusalem. The bible speaks of a "Altar Of Witness" that would stand in that place.

De 11:2 And know ye this day: for I speak not with your children which have not known, and which have not seen the chastisement of the LORD your God, his greatness, his mighty hand, and his stretched out arm,
3 And his miracles, and his acts, which he did in the midst of Egypt unto Pharaoh the king of Egypt, and unto all his land;
4 And what he did unto the army of Egypt, unto their horses, and to their chariots; how he made the water of the Red sea to overflow them as they pursued after you, and how the LORD hath destroyed them unto this day;
5 And what he did unto you in the wilderness, until ye came into this place;(The Midst Of Egypt)

Isa 19:19 In that day shall there be an "Altar" to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the "Border thereof" to the LORD.

7 But your eyes have seen all the great acts of the LORD which he did.
8 � Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments which I command you this day, that ye may be strong, and go in and possess the land, whither ye go to possess it, 9 And that ye may prolong your days in the land, which the LORD sware unto your fathers to give unto them and to their seed, a land that floweth with milk and honey. " The Giza Plateau "

Clearly we see that God gave his people the land that is in the midst of Egypt and that the "Altar Of Witness" would be located there. The Altar of witness is the Great Pyramid !

[edit on 11-12-2004 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
What a retarded ass post.

This is just another peice of Jewish propaganda to take away from Africa.

Jews made this, Jews made that. get out of here

The Pyramids were made thousands of years before Solomon ever existed.

Second of all, King Solomon spent a quarter of his life building the Temple of Solomon.

The pyramids of Egypt took over 40 years to build. Solomon's reign wasn't even 40 years.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Ill, you are the retarded one.
Most believe that it took 20 years to build the Great Pyramid and there are many similarities in the story told.

Most historians believe it took about 150,000 workers 20 years to build the Great Pyramid.

King Solomon had a workforce of 153,000 men and according to the Bible it took 20 years for him to build the House Of The Lord and the two other houses.

The Great Pyramid is built of stone blocks.

The Great And Wonderful House Of The Lord was built from stone blocks.

The Great Pyramid sits in the middle of Egypt.

God's House sat in the middle of Egypt.

The Great Pyramid is a "Wonder"

God's House is a "Wonder" , and even called so, The "Great And Wonderful House"

I suggest you go do some research "ILL" you are void of understanding.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Where on earth do you get your facts? Where in the Bible is any part of Egypt ever called Jerusalem, and who changed the boundaries, the Jews who wrote the Bible? I don�t think so. Find for me where in the OT Jerusalem is defined.

Abraham was led out of Egypt Ex 13:18, by God via the Red Sea, because God did not want them traversing through Palestine �although that was near� EX 13;17. Moses parted the Red Sea, the Jews crossed and in the morning, which morning exactly is unknown, they reached the other side. They then went into Shur. Shur is described in Gen.25:17 thusly: Ishmael and his clan��dwelt from Havilah unto Shur which is before Egypt��

Obviously then the only route of Egypt as god called it, was through Palestine to the north of the red Sea or directly across the Red Sea. So I suspect you are reading some unknown bible.

As an aside, I think my house is a temple which foretells the future: My kitchen tiles are 12X12, or 144, and to boot, there are exactly 144 whole tiles. There are 12 stairs leading to my basement, 12x12 equals 144. There are 12 lower cupboards. My dining chairs number 8, my kitchen table numbers 4, that equals 12 chairs. Each of the kitchen chairs have 6 spindles, so for each pair there are 12. I have 12 windows on the main floor. The number pad area of all of my telephones have 12 keys. There are 12 wall hangings in my family room. One of my bathrooms is 12 feet long. There are 12 faucets. I have 12 of one particular set of wine glasses. Each of the wooden doors to the various rooms have 6 main panels. My patio tale has 6 chairs. I have 6 evergreens in my back yard, 6 shrubs and 3 stairs on each side of my deck, that 6-6-6. This year at Christmas I will be feeding 12. I was once 12. Today is the 12th. It is by my clock exactly 12 as I post this.

Coincidence? No way!

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   

quote: "somewhere"
These close differentials were. 8.6 feet; 4.81 feet; 2.16 feet; and 2 ins. Along with a 544 foot pyramid base error. ( could you please paste for me where I used the base of the Pyramid for any of my measurements ? This shows how you add your words and try to make it seem that it is something I said, you are a deciever and a Liar )
None of the 3 temples match with your configurations.

You were correct one none of them. You forget they knew nothing about the inch, wouldn�t care less about that which they knew nothing of or was not yet invented. If you convert the real dimensions to metric, then as far as those nations which use metric are concerned, the pyramid has nothing to do with your 666 or whatever else you associate same with.

Again we see how you lack insight and wisdom. The reason the numbers are expressed in cubits and feet/inches is so that those building the Pyramid would understand the math and those today would understand the math. The Great Pyramid stands as a warning of God's past Judgment on a people that forsook him, and it points to a coming judgment that the 144,000 will proclaim during the tribulation period.

Somewhere, you are going nowhere, your lies have been exposed and I have provided even more data to support my theory. Apparently you don't read too well or is it that you lack comprehension of what you read ? The 240 ft. is the length of the Sphinx, not the base of the Pyramid. I am sure you were aware of this, but it was an effort on your behalf to decieve the people.

Somewhere you have not answered to my earlier post quoted above where I showed how you continue to "LIE" and twist what I have said.

You are a Liar and Deciever I will no longer answer your foolishness, you are only here to sow discord and confusion.

Find some other place to play, you are not wanted here and I will not hesitate one moment to put you on "IGNORE"
If you can not post some sensible questions, don't post any.

LDP

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The name calling will stop or this thread will be closed.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Okay lastday, I misread your 240 as being that of the pyramids base when it was the length of the Sphinx. Having established that, why do you insist on presenting false information, i.e your measurements, both in the pyramid dimensions you give and relative to Solomon�s work, as truth?

Try posting with integrity and honesty lastday, and stay away from hoax sites such as crystalinks which is where your words; In addition, the cubit dimensions of the inner chamber of the Temple Of God, the Holy of Holies, are precisely identical in size to the King's Chamber in the Pyramid and the same volume as the molten sea of water on the Temple Mount as prepared by King Solomon. may be found verbatim here: www.crystalinks.com...

There are far too many falsities within your claims to make your theory plausible, and to disguise same, you have danced around your false numbers since I called you on them, trying to resolve your ridiculous conclusion with more falsehoods and fairy tales such as:

�There once was a lower and a upper Egypt. God's people possessed the land in between the two and it was called Jerusalem.�

FALSE! You cannot find me one single instance where any part of Egypt was referred to as Jerusalem. Secondly the Altar of Witness as you call it was built in the Jordan are by the Reubenites and Gadites, in the time of Joshua.

Once more your measurements were incorrect, and they were incorrect by not a tiny fraction, but by a lot.

You-The Great Pyramid is 481 feet high which equals 288 Cubits, which is 2 x 144 Cubits

FALSE! It would equal 282.94 cubits, not 288.

You: The Sphinx is 240 feet long which equals 144 Cubits.

FALSE! It makes that 240 feet, 141.17 cubits, not 144.

YOU: there is a �Coffer� the measurements of the coffer are 51 inches long by 31 inches high, this equals 2 1/2 Cubits by 1 1/2 Cubit, this is the �Exact� same size as the �ARK OF THE COVENANT�

FALSE! the external length is actually 88.5 inches not 51, (4.35 cubits), and the internal is 77.11 inches not 51, (3.78 cubits). The height is 40.8 ins external and 33.86 internal, not 31. Or 2 and 1.66 cubits respectively.

YOU-After she was revived she made these comments: This City far exceeds all that was told unto me and actually, the Half was not told The exceeding Glory of this City is truly astounding..

FALSE! She said nothing of the sort about the city, she expressed sentiments to Solomon about his acts and wisdom, and that she had not believed what she had heard about him, and claimed what she heard amounted to only half of his wisdom and prosperity she saw for herself.

You-There once was a lower and a upper Egypt. God's people possessed the land in between the two and it was called Jerusalem.

FALSE!- The Bible has no reference to any part of Egypt being called Jerusalem

And another thing, that totally discredits this cockamamie claim of yours above:

1Kings 6:1 And it came to pass in the four hundred and eightieth year after the children of Israel were come out of Egypt. in the fourth year of Solomon�s reign over Israel, �that he began to build the house of the LORD.

And this of yours: �In addition, the cubit dimensions of the inner chamber of the Temple Of God, the Holy of Holies, are precisely identical in size to the King's Chamber in the Pyramid� �TWENTY CUBITS or 34 feet, the same as the width of the Kings Chamber.�

FALSE! 6:2 and the house which king Solomon built for the LORD, the length thereof was three score cubits, and the breadth thereof 20 cubits, and the height thereof 30 cubits.

6:20 And the oracle in the forepart was twenty cubits in length, twenty cubits in the breadth, 20 cubits in the height.

Get all those measurements? I�ll summarize them for you so you see them all:

60 x 20 x 30 and 20 x 20 x 20

The King�s chamber measurements are: 10 x 11 x 20, length, height and width. Aside from your lucky 20 cubits width, your other measurements are sorely lacking.

Furthermore, the pyramid walls are stone. Solomon however placed cedar or fir all through the interior, walls, ceiling and floors. He made two doors from olive wood.

You will find no evidence of door hinges or wood in the pyramid, there is one entrance to the king�s chamber, not two.

You provide another falsehood: �King Solomon had a workforce of 153,000 men and according to the Bible it took 20 years for him to build the House Of The Lord and the two other houses.�

1 Kings 6:38 And in the eleventh year, in the month Bul, which is the eighth month, was the house finished throughout all the parts thereof��

That would be a grand total of 7 years not 20. He started to build it in his 4th year of reign.

Before you advance someone else�s claims, you should verify the evidence they put forth.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Okay lastday, I misread your 240 as being that of the pyramids base when it was the length of the Sphinx. Having established that, why do you insist on presenting false information, i.e your measurements, both in the pyramid dimensions you give and relative to Solomon�s work, as truth?

Try posting with integrity and honesty lastday, and stay away from hoax sites such as crystalinks which is where your words; In addition, the cubit dimensions of the inner chamber of the Temple Of God, the Holy of Holies, are precisely identical in size to the King's Chamber in the Pyramid and the same volume as the molten sea of water on the Temple Mount as prepared by King Solomon. may be found verbatim here: www.crystalinks.com...

There are far too many falsities within your claims to make your theory plausible, and to disguise same, you have danced around your false numbers since I called you on them, trying to resolve your ridiculous conclusion with more falsehoods and fairy tales such as:

�There once was a lower and a upper Egypt. God's people possessed the land in between the two and it was called Jerusalem.�

True, When the People of God came through the Red Sea and wandered
in the widerness for forty years, they finally camr to the land flowing iwth milk and honey, that was in the "Midst" of Egypt;

De 11:2 And know ye this day: for I speak not with your children which have not known, and which have not seen the chastisement of the LORD your God, his greatness, his mighty hand, and his stretched out arm,
3 And his miracles, and his acts, which he did in the midst of Egypt unto Pharaoh the king of Egypt, and unto all his land;
4 And what he did unto the army of Egypt, unto their horses, and to their chariots; how he made the water of the Red sea to overflow them as they pursued after you, and how the LORD hath destroyed them unto this day;
5 And what he did unto you in the wilderness, until ye came into this place;(The Midst Of Egypt)
7 But your eyes have seen all the great acts of the LORD which he did.
8 � Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments which I command you this day, that ye may be strong, and go in and possess the land, whither ye go to possess it, 9 And that ye may prolong your days in the land, which the LORD sware unto your fathers to give unto them and to their seed, a land that floweth with milk and honey. This refers to the Giza Plateau, for it is the area they wandered in.

FALSE! You cannot find me one single instance where any part of Egypt was referred to as Jerusalem. Secondly the Altar of Witness as you call it was built in the Jordan are by the Reubenites and Gadites, in the time of Joshua.

This verse tells the Location of the Lord's ALTAR/TEMPLE;
Isa 19:19 In that day shall there be an "Altar" to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the "Border thereof" to the LORD.

Once more your measurements were incorrect, and they were incorrect by not a tiny fraction, but by a lot.

You-The Great Pyramid is 481 feet high which equals 288 Cubits, which is 2 x 144 Cubits

FALSE! It would equal 282.94 cubits, not 288.

TRUE! I use a 20 inch cubit, and using a 20 inch cubit the measurements are "EXACT" This is no coincidence 12 x 480 = 5760 , here we see the 144 x 4, 4 x 144= 576, so even in the inches we find a multiple of 144. If you divide the 5760 inches by 20 inches (1 cubit ) It will equal exactly 288 ( 2 x 144 ) cubits, again this can not be a coincidence, the 144 and a multiple of 144 are clearly seen in the Pyramid and the Sphinx. Also if you add the numbers in 2880 you will get 18, 2+8=10 +8=18 which is three 6's (666) the same holds true with the 5760, 5+7=12 +6=18, again three 6's. No coincidence for we also know that the height of the Sphinx is 66 ft.

You: The Sphinx is 240 feet long which equals 144 Cubits.

FALSE! It makes that 240 feet, 141.17 cubits, not 144.

TRUE! I use a 20 inch cubit, and using a 20 inch cubit the measurements are "EXACT" This is no coincidence 12 x 240 = 2880, here we see the 2 x 144 even in the inches. If you divide the 2880 inches by 20 inches (1 cubit ) It will equal exactly 144 cubits, again this can not be a coincidence.

YOU: there is a �Coffer� the measurements of the coffer are 51 inches long by 31 inches high, this equals 2 1/2 Cubits by 1 1/2 Cubit, this is the �Exact� same size as the �ARK OF THE COVENANT�

FALSE! the external length is actually 88.5 inches not 51, (4.35 cubits), and the internal is 77.11 inches not 51, (3.78 cubits). The height is 40.8 ins external and 33.86 internal, not 31. Or 2 and 1.66 cubits respectively.

Debatable! there are different quoted measurement of the "coffer" according to mine it measures 51 inches by 31 inches but this we could debate until we go and measure it for ourselves.

I would add however that beside the exact size being determined, the fact remains that it sits in a room that has the same measurement as that of the "Inner Room" of God's "Great And Wonderful House" and no one knows it's purpose for being there. What we do know is that it was placed there as the Pyramid was being built.
The reason God placed it there as the Pyramid was being built was so that no one could remove it from the Holy Of Holies of God's House. The size of the room and the coffer being the only object left there are part of the proof of the Great Pyramid being God's house.. I have already provided information that confirms that the Pyramid was not a Tomb, so what was it ? "A TEMPLE"

YOU-After she was revived she made these comments: This City far exceeds all that was told unto me and actually, the Half was not told The exceeding Glory of this City is truly astounding..

FALSE! She said nothing of the sort about the city, she expressed sentiments to Solomon about his acts and wisdom, and that she had not believed what she had heard about him, and claimed what she heard amounted to only half of his wisdom and prosperity she saw for herself.

TRUE! Below is the story of Queen Sheba, the City of God that King Solomon built was so incredible that the Queen did not believe the stories told to here about it. The story also tells of the Greatness of King Solomon, his wisdom, how All the Kings of the Earth came to see this House that he built unto the Lord. It shows his ability to move great amounts of Gold, for the Queen alone brought him "12 TONS" of Gold. It also shows the area he ruled over and it indicates that Jerusalem was in the Midst of Egypt.

1 � And when the queen of Sheba heard of the fame of Solomon, she came to prove Solomon with hard questions at Jerusalem, with a very great company, and camels that bare spices, and gold in abundance, and precious stones: and when she was come to Solomon, she communed with him of all that was in her heart.
2 And Solomon told her all her questions: and there was nothing hid from Solomon which he told her not.
3 And when the queen of Sheba had seen the wisdom of Solomon, and the house that he had built,
4 And the meat of his table, and the sitting of his servants, and the attendance of his ministers, and their apparel; his cupbearers also, and their apparel; and his ascent( He Went "UP" proving this house was not entered at ground level) by which he went up into the house of the LORD; there was no more spirit in her.( NO More Spirit = Fainting) [cupbearers: or, butlers]
5 And she said to the king, It was a true report which I heard in mine own land of thine acts, and of thy wisdom: 6 Howbeit I believed not their words, until I came, and mine eyes had seen it: and, behold, the one half of the greatness of thy wisdom was not told me: for thou exceedest the fame that I heard .
7 Happy are thy men, and happy are these thy servants, which stand continually before thee, and hear thy wisdom.
8 Blessed be the LORD thy God, which delighted in thee to set thee on his throne, to be king for the LORD thy God: because thy God loved Israel, to establish them for ever, therefore made he thee king over them, to do judgment and justice.
9 And she gave the king an hundred and twenty talents of gold (12 Tons) , and of spices great abundance, and precious stones: neither was there any such spice as the queen of Sheba gave king Solomon.

10 And the servants also of Huram, and the servants of Solomon, which brought gold from Ophir, brought algum trees and precious stones.
11 And the king made of the algum trees terraces (walkways ) to the house of the LORD, and to the king�s palace, and harps and psalteries for singers: and there were none such seen before in the land of Judah.
12 And king Solomon gave to the queen of Sheba all her desire, whatsoever she asked, beside that which she had brought unto the king. So she turned, and went away to her own land, she and her servants.
13 � Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred and threescore and six talents of gold(666 talents of gold)=( 66 TONS A YEAR FROM THE QUEEN Again we see the 666 and 66 )
14 Beside that which chapmen and merchants brought. And all the kings of Arabia and governors of the country brought gold and silver to Solomon.

15 And king Solomon made two hundred targets of beaten gold: six hundred shekels of beaten gold went to one target.
16 And three hundred shields made he of beaten gold: three hundred shekels of gold went to one shield. And the king put them in the house of the forest of Lebanon.

In front of The Great And Wonderful House stood a "GREAT THRONE" AND 26 SPHINX'S Great is not some puny little throne, but a Large And Glorious Throne. It goes on to say that there was not the "LIKENESS" of this Throne and 26 Lions in any Kingdom. Theses Lions would have had to be Greater than the Sphinx "IF" they were not 26 Sphinx's for they were in the same area and everyone came to see the Great House that King Solomon built and not the Sphinx and Great Pyramid. Clearly these structures were greater than anything in Egypt. If they were Greater than any structures in Egypt, how could the Sphinx and Pyramid still be standing and these structures not still standing ? This also proves it was not the 20 x 50 temple you refer to.

17 Moreover the king made A "GREAT THRONE" of ivory, and overlaid it with pure gold.
18 And there were six steps to the throne, with a footstool of gold, which were fastened to the throne, and stays on each side of the sitting place, and two lions ( 2 Sphinx ) standing by the stays: [stays: Heb. hands]
19 And twelve lions stood there on the one side and on the other upon the six steps.( 24 Sphinx ) There was not the like made in any kingdom. ( 2 + 24 = 26 Sphinx )

20 And all the drinking vessels of king Solomon were of gold, and all the vessels of the house of the forest of Lebanon were of pure gold: none were of silver; it was not any thing accounted of in the days of Solomon. [pure: Heb. shut up] [none were of silver: or, there was no silver in them]
21 For the king�s ships went to Tarshish with the servants of Huram: every three years once came the ships of Tarshish bringing gold, and silver, ivory, and apes, and peacocks. [ivory: or, elephants� teeth]
22 And king Solomon passed all the kings of the earth in riches and wisdom .
23 And all the kings of the earth sought the presence of Solomon, to hear his wisdom, that God had put in his heart.

24 And they brought every man his present, vessels of silver, and vessels of gold, and raiment, harness, and spices, horses, and mules, a rate year by year.
25 And Solomon had four thousand stalls for horses and chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen; whom he bestowed in the chariot cities, and with the king at Jerusalem .
26 And he reigned over all the kings from the river even unto the land of the Philistines, and to the border of Egypt. ( The Border of Egypt, This is where the Great Pyramid sits ) [river: that is, Euphrates]
27 And the king made silver in Jerusalem as stones, and cedar trees made he as the sycomore trees that are in the low plains in abundance. [made silver: Heb. gave silver]
28 And they brought unto Solomon horses out of Egypt
, and out of all lands.

You-There once was a lower and a upper Egypt. God's people possessed the land in between the two and it was called Jerusalem.
TRUE, Shown above

FALSE!- The Bible has no reference to any part of Egypt being called Jerusalem

And another thing, that totally discredits this cockamamie claim of yours above:

1Kings 6:1 And it came to pass in the four hundred and eightieth year after the children of Israel were come out of Egypt. in the fourth year of Solomon�s reign over Israel, �that he began to build the house of the LORD.

And this of yours: �In addition, the cubit dimensions of the inner chamber of the Temple Of God, the Holy of Holies, are precisely identical in size to the King's Chamber in the Pyramid� �TWENTY CUBITS or 34 feet, the same as the width of the Kings Chamber.�

FALSE! 6:2 and the house which king Solomon built for the LORD, the length thereof was three score cubits, and the breadth thereof 20 cubits, and the height thereof 30 cubits.

6:20 And the oracle in the forepart was twenty cubits in length, twenty cubits in the breadth, 20 cubits in the height.

Get all those measurements? I�ll summarize them for you so you see them all:

60 x 20 x 30 and 20 x 20 x 20

You refer to a different Temple ;
The Great And Wonderful House took 153,000 workers 20 years to build.

IIChron 2:1 � And Solomon determined to build an house for the name of the LORD, and an house for his kingdom. 2 And Solomon told out threescore and ten thousand men to bear burdens ( 70,000 men ), and fourscore thousand ( 80,000 men ) to hew in the mountain, and three thousand and six hundred to oversee them.
That equals 153,600 men were used to build God's House and the other two Houses.

1Ki 9:10 And it came to pass at the end of twenty years , when Solomon had built the two houses, the house of the LORD, and the king�s house,

The King�s chamber measurements are: 10 x 11 x 20, length, height and width. Aside from your lucky 20 cubits width, your other measurements are sorely lacking.

Furthermore, the pyramid walls are stone. Solomon however placed cedar or fir all through the interior, walls, ceiling and floors. He made two doors from olive wood.

You will find no evidence of door hinges or wood in the pyramid, there is one entrance to the king�s chamber, not two.

You provide another falsehood: �King Solomon had a workforce of 153,000 men and according to the Bible it took 20 years for him to build the House Of The Lord and the two other houses.�

1 Kings 6:38 And in the eleventh year, in the month Bul, which is the eighth month, was the house finished throughout all the parts thereof��

That would be a grand total of 7 years not 20. He started to build it in his 4th year of reign.

Before you advance someone else�s claims, you should verify the evidence they put forth.

Some Of The Materials Used In Building The Great And Wonderful House 7 And gave for the service of the house of God of gold five thousand talents (500 Tons) and ten thousand drams, and of silver ten thousand talents (500 Tons), and of brass eighteen thousand talents (900 Tons), and one hundred thousand talents of iron. (5000 Tons)

8 And they with whom precious stones were found gave them to the treasure of the house of the LORD, by the hand of Jehiel the Gershonite.

I Kings 7:45 And the pots, and the shovels, and the basons: and all these vessels, which Hiram made to king Solomon for the house of the LORD, were of bright brass.

46 In the plain of Jordan did the king cast them, in the clay ground between Succoth and Zarthan. 47 And Solomon left all the vessels unweighed, because they were exceeding many: neither was the weight of the brass found out.

King Hiram made so many vessels for the house of the Lord that they filled the Plain of Jordan.

The Size Of The Sacrifice Offered In Dedicating GOD�S HOUSE

I Kings 8:62 � And the king, and all Israel with him, offered sacrifice before the LORD. 63 And Solomon offered a sacrifice of peace offerings, which he offered unto the LORD,

two and twenty thousand oxen (22,000), and an hundred and twenty thousand sheep (120,000). So the king and all the children of Israel dedicated the house of the LORD. II Chron 7:4 Then the king and all the people offered sacrifices before the LORD.
5 And king Solomon offered a sacrifice of twenty and two thousand oxen, and an hundred and twenty thousand sheep: so the king and all the people dedicated the house of God.

6 And the priests waited on their offices: the Levites also with instruments of musick of the LORD, which David the king had made to praise the LORD, because his mercy endureth for ever, when David praised by their ministry; and the priests sounded trumpets before them, and all Israel stood. [by their�: Heb. by their hand]
7 Moreover Solomon hallowed the middle of the court that was before the house of the LORD: for there he offered burnt offerings, and the fat of the peace offerings, because the brasen altar which Solomon had made was not able to receive the burnt offerings, and the meat offerings, and the fat.
8 Also at the same time Solomon kept the feast seven days, and all Israel with him, a very great congregation, from the entering in of Hamath unto the river of Egypt.

If you look at the manpower,the location, the amount of Gold, Silver, Iron, Unweighable Brass and note that this structure was made of "Stone Blocks" and consider the amout of time it took, it certainly looks like what it would have taken to build the Great Pyramid.

[edit on 13-12-2004 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Quite apart from the differences in calculations, the chronology of events is all wrong....

The Pyramids at Giza are dated as being constructed around 2500BC in the 4th Dynasty...

The annals of Rameses II (1304-1237BC) specifically mention the Canaanites (Jews) settling at Goshen, although standard Bible chronology has the Exodus occurring in 1491BC. Since Genesis 47:11,Exodus 1:11 and Numbers 33:3 all refer to the land of Rameses, it seems that the alternative Egyptian reckoning is more accurate.

This would put Joseph being sold into slavery in Egypt in the early 15th century BC, with his father Jacob and the Canaanites following...

Solomon, son of King David of Judea, according to the 1650 chronology prepared by Bishop James Usher of Armarg, built the first Temple of Solomon during his rein in around 1000BC, though alternative chronologies have the Temple built around 950BC...

I'm not prepared to argue over feet and inches but 1500 years means your out of the ballpark on the time line...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join