It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2014 Added to the Georgia Guidestones (video)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
This is a big deal, for such a small block of granite!

One of the more disturbing "prognostications" for humanity as you know, is to kill of humanity to 500 million. This is 61/2 BILLION people that would have to go. Only war, mass poisoning or 'pestilence' could achieve this end. This is a big deal actually, as Ebola is on the rise and they have brought several people to America with it, and have sent 3,000 troops over to Liberia.

Now Ebola is spreading like wildfire and has no known cure. Obama has just sent 3,000 troops over to "fight" Ebola in Liberia....for what reason?...I have no clue...what are they going to do shoot at it? This makes no sense.

At any rate if any of the troops get the virus, and get sick....they are bringing them back to our bases for treatment. If it spreads in our bases, and people get transferred to other bases....this would surely weaken our military within weeks, not to mention people all over the US, and ISIS, Russia or China would have a very good chance at strikes to the US. I hope this is not the plan, but our government has done some pretty evil things for the Elites, and this whole Ebola spread, coupled with the cornerstone with the year 2104, and the fact that, to kill 6.5 Billion people....a virus like a mutating Ebola would be the best means to that end.

(source) Obama sending 3,000 troops to Liberia for support, while Ebola runs rampant.

(Quote from the page):

Should any of our troops fall ill, we’re going to do everything we can to make them better and to get them back for the treatment that they need.

....so they will bringing them back to our bases, in the states...infected!...and there is no known cure. This is a very bad plan, or it's on purpose. This is almost suicidal.
edit on 20-9-2014 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2014 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
At this point I just wish they would do it. Do whatever it is that they are wanting to do and get it over with. Quit spreading the propaganda, quit toying with folks and DO IT.

Just bring it. It's getting really old. Seriously.

(Not OP)

Or we can simply assume that there is no they and there is no plan and no one is fixing to do in the masses and get on with the business of living. Be whole be well be responsible for our own destiny.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
... and I thought the movie Idiocracy in 2006 was merely dark humor.

The Guidestones are, to put it mildly, inspiring, particularly when you see them in person. That some individual, somewhere was willing to front the expense for the construction and installation of this monument is nothing short of heroic and full of hope for the preservation of our culture if not our species.

I just shake my head at the gross ignorance on display here, but many seem to be perfect spiritual siblings of the harridan on the video.

I'm sadly not amazed that some of you, probably the same ones that are elsewhere singing the praises of property rights and libertarian claptrap, are so willing and able to tear down or blow up these monuments, merely because they serve as foci for your irrational fears.

I'm sure you were one in spirit with the Taliban when they destroyed the Buddhas of Bamiyan.

Tear down what you don't understand or that which conjures the boogeymen of your rancid superstitions.

MESSAGE OF THE GUIDESTONES (MINUS ALL THE BS)

1. MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000 IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE

2. GUIDE REPRODUCTION WISELY - IMPROVING FITNESS AND DIVERSITY

3. UNITE HUMANITY WITH A LIVING NEW LANGUAGE

4. RULE PASSION - FAITH - TRADITION - AND ALL THINGS WITH TEMPERED REASON

5. PROTECT PEOPLE AND NATIONS WITH FAIR LAWS AND JUST COURTS

6. LET ALL NATIONS RULE INTERNALLY RESOLVING EXTERNAL DISPUTES IN A WORLD COURT

7. AVOID PETTY LAWS AND USELESS OFFICIALS

8. BALANCE PERSONAL RIGHTS WITH SOCIAL DUTIES

9. PRIZE TRUTH - BEAUTY - LOVE- SEEKING HARMONY WITH THE INFINITE

10. BE NOT A CANCER ON THE EARTH - LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE - LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE

I would be glad to see anyone go through these and point out just why you think this is horrible and why.

One proviso: Contemplate for a moment that the Guidestones are not calling for the decimation of humanity, merely stating, for some hopeful group of future humans, what a realistic and sustainable population might be.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Here, here

Some folks just replace "God" with "Aliens" and "Demons/the Devil" with "Masons" and "Secret Societies" which they lump into one, then misnomer "the Illuminati." Then they feel like they know more than other people.
I know, I used to be one of them.

They're to busy playing us-vs-them to ask themselves the real, hard questions -
like, why do they assume they are on the list of those that have to go?

Maybe because they aren't sure what place or value they would have if not.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar
I was tempted to post this on FB, but I doubt any of my friends
on FB even know what the Georgia Guidestones are.

Sad.

Great post OP.

Rebel 5

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It just looks like a repair job like someone mentioned, the block itself looks like galvanised steel which wont or shouldn't rust.
As for the numbers they could mean anything, the year of the repair, the year the block was made, sequence of numbers (it was probably just luck that they grabbed 20 14 for the repair), the metal grade, load rating, measurements, orientation (as in which way each side faces), etc etc I could probably go on.
edit on 20-9-2014 by Brett because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: shrevegal
I don't understand in this day and age how the Georgia Guide Stones ever came to "be" in the first place and how little is known about them or who put them there. My guess is that weasel Bill Gates has his hands in this pudding somewhere. He is far to happy all the time for a guy that wishes most of us dead. He supposedly sees the suffering in Africa all the time and seems happy as a kitten.

Ar you for real? The "weasel" Bill Gates has spent BILLIONS on charity, more than anyone else. Oh..and he "wishes all of us dead"? Really?
edit on 9/20/2014 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

Gates is actually famous for his extreme views on contraception and population control.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

We could do that and we would probably be pretty close to the truth. But that still doesn't explain why someone is focking around with people's minds does it?? The Georgia Guidestones are a little pricey to just be a highway trinket for the masses IMO. I would like to know who would put up that kind of money for a mind f&#%* and naught else.

Call me curious... but not quite gullible.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I bet this has done wonders for tourism in the area and how much has been said about it online ,

A good marketing ploy by MR R.C christian

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
In masonry, there are different types of stones.

1: CORNER STONES are the first stones placed at ground level. Generally, the first stone is placed in the northeast corner, from which the building traditionally commences. They are part of the structure, and therefore, are placed before or as the building is built.

2: COMMEMORATIVE or DEDICATORY STONES are the stones most commonly placed by the Masonic fraternity today. They are not part of the structure of the building, but fit into a space left in the stone or brickwork. They usually seal a cavity in which a "time capsule" type deposit is made. Generally, the placement of such a stone is the last act in the building and serves as a dedication of the building and a signal of its completion.

3: FOUNDATION STONES are the first stones placed as part of the foundation of a building. These stones are below the level of the ground.

Maybe the added stone was a commemorative stone (#2), marking the completion of something. After all, the Guidestones have engraved on them the following text:

"Time Capsule Placed six feet below this spot On _______ To Be Opened on ______".

They didn't enter any dates, meaning they didn't finish the stone, nor place a time capsule. I believe maybe they finally placed a time capsule, and the first date is now 2014.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
One of the more disturbing "prognostications" for humanity as you know, is to kill of humanity to 500 million.

Why do you automatically assume that "killing" 6.5 billion people is the plan?

Surely educating the people on Earth to stop reproducing, or at least reproduce wisely, is not out of the question? If people just stopped mindlessly having kids, population would reduce significantly on it's own, naturally. Around 56 million people die a year normally.

People love to focus on the first part of the message on the stones. But why do they ignore the second part?

GUIDE REPRODUCTION WISELY

If you guide reproduction wisely, not only can you reduce the population and maintain a balance, you can also create fit, healthy, diverse offspring and improve humanity.
edit on 21-9-2014 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Spruce

2. Are we certain the notch was vandalism? I don't think it is. I think the monument's owner made it purposefully.

No we don't know for certain, however I did find information that lends to the theory that it was vandalism done in an attempt to topple the guidestones.

After a recent spate of increasingly severe vandalism, Elbert County was protective enough to put up two wireless surveillance cameras, even though the cameras remained unpowered during our recent visit to the monument.

Our investigation in Elbert County led to the discovery of an apparent, ongoing attempt to topple the English language Guidestone. We passed on photographic evidence to Jones showing that a
large notch was recently cut from the top of that Guidestone near the support pin attaching that stone to the capstone.

vanshardware.com...

leolady

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: leolady

I think calling the cutout vandalism is just an assumption.

It wouldn't make sense to make a cut that high up, and that perfect. It would require a huge ladder, and some precise tools. If it was vandalism to try to topple the structure, you would think they would try to destroy it at the base, not at the top, especially if it requires a ladder to reach.

If you look at older picture, you can see the outline of the cutout was engraved in the stone before it was finally cut out. This was a planned event, and most likely for a commemorative stone.
edit on 21-9-2014 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I learned later in the thread that the cutout was made intentionally in 2009.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Ugh she couldn't just leave Chem - trails out of it?
I am on the fence about those but lean towards over exaggerated. Seen more showing they don't exist then they do.
She had a great topic going but people will just use her talking chems to discredit everything else.
Also her calling everyone ignorant that doesn't agree with her, always a no no

thoughtful of them.

Dam, what part of the world do you live in or do you not look up that much? Keep a look on the sky for awhile. One morning you will see it all nice and sunny, then you will see the jets zig zag all over and a few hours later the whole sky will be completely overcast.

How anyone thinks that is normal must be a youngin or does not look up very much.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
a reply to: leolady

I think calling the cutout vandalism is just an assumption.

It wouldn't make sense to make a cut that high up, and that perfect. It would require a huge ladder, and some precise tools. If it was vandalism to try to topple the structure, you would think they would try to destroy it at the base, not at the top, especially if it requires a ladder to reach.

If you look at older picture, you can see the outline of the cutout was engraved in the stone before it was finally cut out. This was a planned event, and most likely for a commemorative stone.

It just looks like someone made an Aluminum end cap and stuck it over the corner. Im not buying it is not just put there to freak everyone out, the stones did enough of that by themselves. If 2014 is the time for all this to happen they would have put it in the original engravings.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

I believe there was a pivotal event this year and that is why the 2014 cube was installed.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Have fun in hell with the Anti-Christ! Ignorance my backside. Who gives anyone right to play God and tell the whole world what is best for them?

A new Living language? Just to speak to who? who has this new language that nobody knows yet? Lucifer perhaps!

Room for Nature, more one world government mumbo jumbo to kill off people.

everyone has already shown what a world court will do, persecute the right and just for the wrong evil ones.

Unless Jesus Christ is running this one world government then you would be a fool to go along with it. He is the only one the world could trust!

Us Humans provide 0.3 percent to Global warming! I think the earth can handle that lol. Never mind you fools cant grasp that after an Ice age the world tends to warm up LMAO!

No matter what anyone say, our end time is near. Pick your side wisely bud! Right now your on the wrong side of mentality no matter how just you think you are!

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spruce
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

I believe there was a pivotal event this year and that is why the 2014 cube was installed.

We are close to the end anyway. Too many warning sings, and we did not need this to know that. Embrace Jesus and hold on to your backside till the time comes, that is all we can do at this point.

Head for the hills while you can! At least you wont have so many wireless pollution headaches lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join