It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

2014 Added to the Georgia Guidestones (video)

page: 8
73
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The markings from all 6 sides are as follows: MM, JAM, 8-14-16-20





www.youtube.com...




posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
We knew this yesterday.



posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

The 2nd link I have provided has not been on this Thread yet.


So...








posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

Maybe. Or maybe JAM is the date?
J 10
A 1
M 13

Now this interests me:

JAM means besides, now or already in Latin. source

edit on 28-9-2014 by synaesthesiac because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
16/08/2014 Is when the swarm of earthquakes started at Bardarbunga in Iceland. The activity is still ongoing but really don't see how it would be connected to this so probably coincidence.



posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The simplest explanation is the best. I don't think we should get into a lot of speculation about the numbers. The initial placement of the block is itself a clue. I believe it corresponds to the year.



posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Wait a minute, if the original stone was stolen by some guy who is now incarcerated. And the original stone is being held by the police and was originally blank then was this a hoax?

The stone with the numbers looks like it was designed by someone other then it's creators then removed and destroyed. The original was blank maybe they are going to put it back. How does anyone know the creators of the monument had anything to do with the numbered stone to begin with?

This whole event is starting to smell funny if you ask me.



posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
So the 20 14 has been removed now by authorities

Wiki:
In September 2014 it was reported that a notch carved in 2009 on the English stone had been filled by a brick inscribed "2014".[4] The newly added brick with "20" and "14" has been removed by authorities. The complete sequence was "8" "16" "20" "14", with "MM" on the top and "JAM" on the bottom face.

I would love to hear some shots at decoding this.

"8" "16" "20" "14", with "MM" on the top and "JAM" on the bottom face.
edit on 28-9-2014 by psychonautn because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Just a conspiracy as to what the JAM face of the cube may have stood for;

There's said to be a secret society named the Justified Ancients of Mummu.

Mummu, an old Sumerian God represents chaos. It's said that the Justified Ancients of Mummu are a secret society against the powers that be, who have created a world where 1% of the population continue to get increasingly more powerful off of the other 99%.

The Justified Ancients of Mummu, seek to bring about chaos, with the outlook to creating order. It makes sense if you think about what the guidestone envisages and how this secret society would expect to bring about the things prophesied.

So anyway, thought I'd just give you another angle ar which to look at the JAM part of the cube.

I suppose it all depends on whether you believe in secret societies and such...



posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21
Just a conspiracy as to what the JAM face of the cube may have stood for;

There's said to be a secret society named the Justified Ancients of Mummu.

Mummu, an old Sumerian God represents chaos. It's said that the Justified Ancients of Mummu are a secret society against the powers that be, who have created a world where 1% of the population continue to get increasingly more powerful off of the other 99%.

The Justified Ancients of Mummu, seek to bring about chaos, with the outlook to creating order. It makes sense if you think about what the guidestone envisages and how this secret society would expect to bring about the things prophesied.

So anyway, thought I'd just give you another angle ar which to look at the JAM part of the cube.

I suppose it all depends on whether you believe in secret societies and such...


I am in NO way mocking your post, but when I read it the first thing that came to mind was this song:

www.youtube.com...

Now I'm going to see if I can find any more on this. Quite intriguing...
edit on 29-9-2014 by edaced4 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Perhaps JAM stands for the culture jamming movement.

Here is the Wiki link.

en.wikipedia.org...



posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I think it signified Ebola being released upon the people.



posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Could it be instead of MM its WW
And 16 91

Then you can get a date 2014
9+1= 10
8= 8

2014 8 Oct Its the 2 Blood Moon in 2014
Blood Moon = sword coming; Solar Eclipse = bad omen for the world.
Jam/Maj in hebrew means Major
WW=World War

Looking whats happening in Syria and the speach of the Jesuit Pope Francis warning A "piecemeal" World War III may have already begun with the current spate of crimes, massacres and destruction.

I hope not but whats happening in Syria who knows..



posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
just my musings - but :

the official story is that this new piece was place by persons unknown - and removed // destroyed by legitimate authorities

if you argree that the obove sentence pretty much sums up the tail - then the entire removal destruction seems odd - at least to me

why was the block not preserved // impounded ?????

neither " official guy " had any camera

why was no official record made of the 4 " hidden " faces ?

this just seems either incredibly cavalier or indicative that " they " knew what the block was before it was thrown to the ground



posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
and on a further note - regarding what the letters / numbers are let alone mean

" JAM " and "8 " are at 90 degrees to each other - ie - if you read " jam " the correct way up - and rotate the cube - the " 8 " is on its side - infinity ??

as the videos are horrendously shot - I cannot be arsed attempting to figure out the rest of the orientations

but due to font protocol :

" JAM " " 20 " " 16 " are all unambiguous

but is " mm " really " mm " or " ww "

same for " 8 " // infinity



posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I don't think the "8" represents infinity. It's not on its side.

I think "MM" stands for Master Mason and "JAM" are his initials.

"2014" faced out because that is the year of placement.

The only real mysteries are "8" and "16" and they could simply represent August 16th.

I do question the cavalier removal of the block. I'd like more background on the man who did it.

Edit to add that "JAM" may also stand for "J..... Accepted Masons". I'm not sure what the first word would be.
edit on 9/30/2014 by Restricted because: ADDED INFORMATION



posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

all I can say is what I see - and if you were holding the block to read " JAM " in the correct orientation - then rotate the block horizontally - through 90 degrees anti clockwise - then the " 8 " is on its side and that's infinity

obviously - the 20 and the 14 are aligned in the same axis

it would be helpful if a it had been videoed or filmed by someone who knew what they were doing - so all the numbers / letters and their orientation can be seen easily



posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I don't think it's productive to overanalyze the problem. We were given the proper orientation in the placement of the block.



posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: che33




Could it be instead of MM its WW
And 16 91

Then you can get a date 2014
9+1= 10
8= 8


then you get 10 - 8 = 2




Its the 2 Blood Moon in 2014


Which leaves you with 2 - 2 Blood Moon in 2014

You end up with 0 $h1t happing in 2014 , based on this Georgia Guidestone

Numerology is fun





en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones
In the granite and marble industry "MM" stands for "Manufacturer of granite memorials, monuments & markers". It's a key to certified products and services in the industry. [6]

The term "JAM" stands for "Joint Annual Meeting" and is used by many industries, including the granite and marble industry, meaning an annual convention or conference. The Monument Builders of North America use it frequently. [7]

edit on 51930America/ChicagoTue, 30 Sep 2014 10:51:36 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I think you have answered the questions posed here.




top topics



 
73
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

log in

join