It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2014 Added to the Georgia Guidestones (video)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
JAM = Is a preserve made from fruit and sugar. Or when a group of musicians improvise amongst themselves, ie a Jam session.
MM = A popular rapper.

It would appear that eminem had a jam session(or had breakfast) at the guidestones in August.
edit on 20149America/Chicago09am9amTue, 30 Sep 2014 11:46:09 -05000914 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Exactly what date was that block placed?

The Texas Ebola patient hit the US sometime around September 20th to the 24th.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar

Ebola?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
Heya,

Been following the thread.

I was wondering if anyone else thinks as I do that Elbert County put the blocks there for the attention and potential tourism dollars?

Elbert put a lot of money in to having trash and grafitti removed from the site, and having the stones renovated. They also increased security.

The blocks wouldn't be there if Elbert didn't want them to be.

It's just more silliness.

Exactly

Nothing else to see here, but it is hilarious every time I go by the stones(less than 5 mins from home) and see all those out of town cars on the hill.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
So as dreamingawake pointed out in another thread, the Guidestones are actually owned by the GOVERNMENT ??

Ellis is charged with Felony Theft by Taking, Interference with Government Property, and 2nd Degree Criminal Damage to Property. - See more at: www.wsgcradio.com...

www.wsgcradio.com... ter-nearly-four-years/

I'm not an expert on the stones, so excuse my ignorance... but I don't recall ever hearing anyone talking about this.
Didn't they kind of let it slip there?

Or was the "interference with government property" in relation to something separate from the block he stole??

ALSO interesting is that the theft took place September 11th (year: 2009).
edit on 2-10-2014 by UseHerName because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: UseHerName

edited because i did misread the article - still -
Deputies were called to go out there, just because there were some people there?
Who happened to admit they were the ones who stole it?
That makes sense, because when that crazy girl was out there twice in a week because she forgot her camera the first time, or when the people who did the graffiti she was filming were out there, deputies were called and went out there. Right? No? Oh. Ok.
edit on 2-10-2014 by KAOStheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

Perhaps the notch is there specifically for updating. Seems well-thought out to me -- planned and very far in advance.

Nothing about this expensive, long-standing monument is "cheesy." It's terrorism.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

can you elaborate on exactly how a relatively small structure on this big blue marble is "terrorism"?
rather big statement. who exactly is it terrorizing? are you terrified?
why?

did a little block explode and kill someone? no? oh.
ok, so, an icicle fell off the top and hit someone in the head then, yeah? no? not even that, eh?
did someone straddle a block and contract ebola? no? wait, i thought the Georgia Guidestones caused ebola? No?
am i misreading this site?
apparently.

geez does "deny ignorance" need to be amended to "supply evidence" and "no vague posts"?!
i would hold these obvious elements to be self evident.
sadly, others here, not so much it seems.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   
"JAM"

Jesus and Mary?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It's very odd how this girl was filming the man in the truck who came to take the stone out, did some of these people have a heads up on this removal or what??? It all seems very contrived!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I was there in 2011 and have a picture with the gap that the block marked 20-14 is NOT in, the gap is empty.

I never even noticed the gap until I read this post.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I'v just today read how they were defaced with what appears to be paint or some staining liquid. I'm struggling to remember exactly where I read it... Drudge perhaps ? We are not talking the 2008 vandalism event, but just in the last couple. Perhaps I'm wrong.... I really do think it was on some obscure article just a day or so ago.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
With a little detective work, it seems it once again was a you tube junk video. The comments tell a different story, one from 2014

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join