It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2014 Added to the Georgia Guidestones (video)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Maybe it is to mark the year things truly change. Or maybe it's to mark when the piece was added?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
It's not what it says. It's how our "elite" will go about getting these things.
a reply to: Nechash

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Good security and cameras on 24/7? that cube is clearly not vandalism, and clearly not nothing. so what exactly does 2014 mean?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
a reply to: Gryphon66

Have fun in hell with the Anti-Christ! Ignorance my backside. Who gives anyone right to play God and tell the whole world what is best for them?

A new Living language? Just to speak to who? who has this new language that nobody knows yet? Lucifer perhaps!

Room for Nature, more one world government mumbo jumbo to kill off people.

everyone has already shown what a world court will do, persecute the right and just for the wrong evil ones.

Unless Jesus Christ is running this one world government then you would be a fool to go along with it. He is the only one the world could trust!

Us Humans provide 0.3 percent to Global warming! I think the earth can handle that lol. Never mind you fools cant grasp that after an Ice age the world tends to warm up LMAO!

No matter what anyone say, our end time is near. Pick your side wisely bud! Right now your on the wrong side of mentality no matter how just you think you are!

Well, I did ask, didn't I? Responses below in basically the same format as your message above.

So I should "have fun in hell" eh? What an amazing display of Christian charity!

For many, Lucifer is a fictional character; your statement is utter nonsense to those folks (most of the world.)

Not sure how exactly leaving "room for nature" ties in with the "one world government mumbo jumbo" ...

What are you referring to, specifically with what "everyone has already shown what a world court will do [sic]"? We're going to need a reference to something real here.

For many, Jesus Christ is a fictional character; again, your statement is nonsensical to non-Christians.

Your global warming rant is merely typical; it has nothing to do with the Guidestones message.

~~~~~~~~~

Essentially, your response to the hopeful message of the Guidestones is that you're a Fundamentalist Christian and so anything contrary to that religious belief, or to the mounds of Illuminati/World Domination/Satanic Conspiracies that have somehow been shuffled into the Fundie deck these days along side the other stuff ... is crap.

Thanks for your opinion. I personally think there's quite a bit more to it than that, but probably not for the typical hateful arrogance displayed by many Fundamentalists.

Oh, that's my opinion by the way; no offense.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopenI don't want to be "that guy" but if this was thought out thoroughly by someone, in terms of numerology you'd get the number 7 (2+0 = 2, 1+4= 5..5+2=7). Anyone remember the whole IMF video regarding the number 7 & numerology ?

Here's the link to that article: usawatchdog.com...

After a bit of research, I found some pretty interesting finds in terms of major events in July:

ISIS captures Iraq.

New Parliament Speaker and President elected in Iraq.

Israeli and Palestinian teenager deaths rises to 1410.

The Ukrainian Military conducts an offensive resulting in 1130 deaths, 800 of them civilians.

Prime Minister of Ukraine resigns.

Boeing 777 Passenger Jet Crashes in Eastern Ukraine.

U.S., EU Place New Sanctions on Russia.

U.S. accuses Russia of Treaty Violation for testing a ground-launch cruise missile with a range capability of 310 to 3,417 miles.

If any of these are a direct or indirect result of the globalists, it'd be a pretty big move I'd say...

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Ugh she couldn't just leave Chem - trails out of it?
I am on the fence about those but lean towards over exaggerated. Seen more showing they don't exist then they do.
She had a great topic going but people will just use her talking chems to discredit everything else.
Also her calling everyone ignorant that doesn't agree with her, always a no no

Eta: I like how the taggers just tagged in open space and and didn't deface any of the writing on the monument, how thoughtful of them.

truth hurts sometimes

if you don't believe they are spraying chemtrails in the air here's a link to a laboratory report taken in Brisbane in 2012 of rain water
chemtrailsnorthnz.wordpress.com...

and here is the british governments proposal to spray particles into the air under the guise of global warming

In October 2011 a planned outdoor test (named 1km testbed at a 1/20 scale) was delayed for six months, as a result of controversy surrounding the research. The project oversight panel decided that more public engagement and better transparency is needed

here is the official project
www.spice.ac.uk...

obviously people will want to divert away from the real message on the video so looking at chemtrails is perfect for this
hence your post I'm assuming.

I have met one person who is part of a group that are going to split the planet open using Tesla's technology but based on the Vedic way of measuring, apparently the reason we can't reproduce Tesla's stuff is explained on here www.themeasuringsystemofthegods.com... (this site is very interesting it also has a section which explains how to get out of paying your mortgage/debts among other things)
if the powers that sleaze actually do depopulate, this guy I met thought that this planet was just a hologram and was completely adamant that the day this happens then everyone is off,
and you see what is waiting for these illuminati souls I have no idea if he was genuine but he seemed to know me and what I had done I just put it down to the games the scum play with me but who knows, as they have said all through history we live in interesting times.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
One of the more disturbing "prognostications" for humanity as you know, is to kill of humanity to 500 million.

Why do you automatically assume that "killing" 6.5 billion people is the plan?

Surely educating the people on Earth to stop reproducing, or at least reproduce wisely, is not out of the question? If people just stopped mindlessly having kids, population would reduce significantly on it's own, naturally. Around 56 million people die a year normally.

People love to focus on the first part of the message on the stones. But why do they ignore the second part?

GUIDE REPRODUCTION WISELY

If you guide reproduction wisely, not only can you reduce the population and maintain a balance, you can also create fit, healthy, diverse offspring and improve humanity.

That part is brought up. It is often questioned to be eugenic sided-such as we're may be seeing already in the Western world-such lower birth rates, in nature. Fit, healthy and diverse; sounds like the Western world with diversity, yet not with the others as we are dealing with obesity and are not very fit. Eugenically, they would have to limit certain people from reproducing, based on guidelines as one implemented(before it became controversial after WWII, but still happened "in secret').

Not limited to sterilization reversible or not(or at least discouragement) for those who have a family history of mental illness, addictions and conditions to as claimed non wealthy households and a prime example the Tuskegee Experiments. To further that, where would the guidelines end? We all know how that played out in Europe(weather one buys the official story or not).

We are seeing the modernization of nations-such as China, which that and their child laws, bringing down the population. It seems like some countries in Africa are next(sources of "Africa, the new China"). Now the question would be when can this implemented if not by, as some would say mass genocide. Five hundred million, minus from seven billion plus, is going to take some time, no?
edit on 22-9-2014 by dreamingawake because: ETA

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed

Ar you for real? The "weasel" Bill Gates has spent BILLIONS on charity, more than anyone else. Oh..and he "wishes all of us dead"? Really?

At least he wishes all sysadmins dead. It's 7 years I divorced with M$ after 20 years of fighting idiocy. With Linux is my family live much more peaceful. BTW he is typical example of corporate psychopath. Charity is only other way how to control world.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Maybe 2014 is just to signify the year the repair as made since the block wasn't included in the original. My guess is the block has always said 2014 and "14" wasn't added later.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brett
It just looks like a repair job like someone mentioned, the block itself looks like galvanised steel which wont or shouldn't rust.
As for the numbers they could mean anything, the year of the repair, the year the block was made, sequence of numbers (it was probably just luck that they grabbed 20 14 for the repair), the metal grade, load rating, measurements, orientation (as in which way each side faces), etc etc I could probably go on.

Its not a repair, there is a picture in this thread showing where they scored the stone to cut it out.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
At this point I just wish they would do it. Do whatever it is that they are wanting to do and get it over with. Quit spreading the propaganda, quit toying with folks and DO IT.

Just bring it. It's getting really old. Seriously.

(Not OP)

Maybe that's all part of their evil plan, bore us to death. Then just waltz in and set up the grand utopia.

The thing that intrigues me is when they finally see the fruition of their multi generational master plan.... What the hell are they gonna do with themselves then??

Play solitaire?

No, they will just turn on each other.
No honour amongst thieves, murderers and general psychopaths.

I think it would be very ironic that humanity comes to an end because a small group of insane psychopaths bring us down to a population of 500,000,000 and then some new disease wipes them all out for lack of antibodies due to lack of gene pool to find a cure from.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The Georgia Guide Stones have always captured my interest for a reason I'm only becoming aware of much later on - I actually appreciate them the older I get lol.

When I stumbled onto this site, around 2006 or so before registering, they scared me a little and I thought it was some reptilian plot or grand scheme of some obscure free-mason dungeon masters below the Washington monument. One of the stranger things about them is not too many people are aware that they even exist.

But now I actually understand why someone would build such a strange thing as humanity along with the digital age seems to be going insane. It's silly but knowing that they're there actually make me feel SAFE in this particular location for some reason /crazy.

I'm only about two hours away from Elbert county and would love to visit them in person sometime.

The structure in and of itself is quite the feat of local granite at the time - they were probably very happy for the business.
edit on 22-9-2014 by Floydshayvious because: boop

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
How very odd.

This thread piqued my interest, so I went researching the "guidestones" (which I believe to be more like tombstones, complete with epitaph in several languages, for humanity). I ran across references to a book written by their instigator, an anonymous man called "R.C. Christian", who was anything but a christian. The name of the book is "Common Sense Renewed". So, I thought "I'll just track down the book, see what it really says".

It turned out that a number of others have also looked for it, with limited success.

I found a copy in a thread at another forum by following links, The odd thing is that it was just uploaded there today, about 2 hours ago, linked in a thread that had been dead for nearly a year, with the cryptic comment "Better DL it now or put it somewhere else before it gets removeded because it took some time to find and this was one of the only ones i could find not a torrent".

It looks like your thread here is sending out ripples.

edit on 2014/9/22 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

I contacted the Rosicrucion Chapter today, yeah I was bored and spoke to some secretary.
She said they were aware of this 2014 modification but didn't know who performed it. She also went on to tell me there is no direct evidence between this monument and their order, blah, blah, blah. . .

Someone is supposed to call me back soon. . . or blow up my house, whatever. I will post what they say if and when they do.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I'm surprised some good ol' boy in Georgia hasn't went in and tied his tractor around the tops of one of those things and just pulled it down already.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
It wasn't built with the intention of placing a block there....

Looks like it was slowly etched in over time. Not sure what date this picture is from, but it proves it wasn't there from the start.

Prank? Only the people who own the cameras know.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Hello I just found this site.. Please look up Mr. Cati observatory on u tube, he shows how rituals n codes are playing out n has insight that begs to be seen.. Many blessings Q glad to be here..

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quay1962
Hello I just found this site.. Please look up Mr. Cati observatory on u tube, he shows how rituals n codes are playing out n has insight that begs to be seen.. Many blessings Q glad to be here..

Or you could post a link to his/her page.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: nenothtu

Copies in This thread.

Reading now.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: nenothtu

Here's a link to the book, and there's another thread on this topic out today here at ATS;

R. C. Christian Georgia Guidestones book

It'd be real nice if people read it before they comment on how horrific it is. Because it's mostly a plea for common sense among nations and peoples, something we could use a bit more of.

** Lol Druid, thanks you beat me to it...
edit on 235279pmTuesdayf52Tue, 23 Sep 2014 19:52:23 -0500America/Chicago by signalfire because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join