It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2014 Added to the Georgia Guidestones (video)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The Georgia Guidstones are aligned to earth's cardinal points
therefore I suspect the numbers 20 - 14 (separated at a corner - i.e. - a crossroads)
is communicating Longitude & Latitude...NOT a year (date)

Longitude/Latitude lands on Africa - specifically the three regions of Niger, Chad & Libya.
The question of course, is WHY?
(just my personal opinion)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
a reply to: AnteBellum

Check out this photo I just found. It labels many of the nuances.

I can see why some people are linking it to the Tower of Babel. As far as i can see it holds most if not all of the languages that our modern languages have stem from - with the exception of Gaelic - but I'm sure its probably in there as a mix. If you remember the story of the Tower - God got a tad annoyed with humanity, who at that time spoke one language, trying to reach him via the Tower and so destroyed it and decreed that humanity would babble in many languages.
edit on 20-9-2014 by Shelbee because: no reason

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: HumAnnunaki
The Georgia Guidstones are aligned to earth's cardinal points
therefore I suspect the numbers 20 - 14 (separated at a corner - i.e. - a crossroads)
is communicating Longitude & Latitude...NOT a year (date)

Longitude/Latitude lands on Africa - specifically the three regions of Niger, Chad & Libya.
The question of course, is WHY?
(just my personal opinion)

I disagree. Something pivotal happened this year.

Also, there is no time capsule - YET - but a place has been prepared for it to be buried at a future point in time.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

You are right! Damn!

I'm going to try and email the Vigilant Citizen writer. Maybe they'll do some digging on this 2014 addition.

This is really creepy to me!

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: raedar

You are right! Damn!

I'm going to try and email the Vigilant Citizen writer. Maybe they'll do some digging on this 2014 addition.

This is really creepy to me!

Yes, AnteBellum, good catch.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The guide stone phrases are oriented towards a top down flow of power. Like they are talking to a ruling elite.

maintain How is 500,000,000 the perfect number? Will they force impregnation someday?

guide reproduction -- like they know how genes and evolution work on all levels

unite humanity -- happens naturally. They want to control it.

rule passion -- rule whatever they can

protect people and nations -- Why nations in the rational society?

let all nations -- Nations are a given with humanity united?

avoid petty laws -- nations again

balance right and duties -- duties are natural necessities, balance implies keeping them just because.

prize -- beauty, truth and love are their own rewards, or they are not beauty, truth, and love.

be not -- that's for us.

The point of view is definitely one of meddling and controlling normal human activity with holier than thou collectivism.

The priests are "lighting the Sun" again.

Lucifer, the bringer of light, a planet on the horizon, tells the ancient priests that the sun is going to rise soon. The priests then put on a show and impart to the flock that they have risen the sun.

edit on 20-9-2014 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2014 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
At this point I just wish they would do it. Do whatever it is that they are wanting to do and get it over with. Quit spreading the propaganda, quit toying with folks and DO IT.

Just bring it. It's getting really old. Seriously.

(Not OP)
They can't just "DO IT". It will be done, in the fullness of time! Satan must be exposed; then, done away with....forever; along with sin! So, buckle up, for the great tribulation!

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I'm on a cell, so copy/paste is near impossible, but there is an article dated September 8, 2014, about the defacement of the monument. The FBI is involved in the investigation because "Isis" is mentioned.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Interesting that they are now covered in fruitloop grafitti. The Guidestones have always been a fun mystery. a reply to: raedar

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spruce
I'm on a cell, so copy/paste is near impossible, but there is an article dated September 8, 2014, about the defacement of the monument. The FBI is involved in the investigation because "Isis" is mentioned.
I doubt it was a 1,2,3, job. How could vandals do such a thing, considering the weight of the added piece, dimensions, and height of the location, for that piece? That piece was pre-fab'd before the monument went up; like a puzzle with a missing piece. All "they" did was engrave a year. I wonder if they'll change the date, in 2015? If so, this is no big deal. If not, it's a starting point, for something.

15 months, until a new POTUS is elected, or not.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImDaMan

originally posted by: Spruce
I doubt it was a 1,2,3, job. How could vandals do such a thing, considering the weight of the added piece, dimensions, and height of the location, for that piece? That piece was pre-fab'd before the monument went up; like a puzzle with a missing piece. All "they" did was engrave a year. I wonder if they'll change the date, in 2015? If so, this is no big deal. If not, it's a starting point, for something.

15 months, until a new POTUS is elected, or not.

There was also written graffiti on the monument. Watch the video in the OP.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Spruce

Here ya go, I know how annoying that is:
Online Athens: Vandals deface mysterious Georgia Guidestones in Elbert County

However, the FBI was made aware of the graffiti because the author of the vandalism scrawled symbols on the stones and wrote such strange messages as, “I banish all darkness,” and, “I Am Isis, goddess of love.”
The word Isis caught the attention of the authorities because a terrorist group in the Middle East is known as ISIS. However, in this case the vandal appears to refer to the Egyptian goddess.
Photos were provided to the FBI, but authorities have not linked any evidence to a terrorist group.
“While the FBI is aware of the vandalism that took place at the Georgia Guidestones, currently no federal violation has been established and, as such, the matter remains with local authorities,” a spokesman for the FBI’s Atlanta office said Monday.
The vandalism was reported Sept. 3 by an employee with the Elbert County maintenance department.
“There are symbols that we still don’t know what they mean,” Scarborough said.

I want to see the symbols again now. . .
edit on 9/20/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I think 500 years from now someone will dig up these "guidestones" and analyze them as yet another failure by people with large egos to try and control destiny, adding to the catalogued efforts of Mayan, Aztec, middle eastern, Egyptian and other civilizations. Maybe by then someone will realize that world events are not in the hands of those who abuse their positions of power, try as they may to make those events occur. Its a reoccurring act of hubris that I think we're supposed to learn from and move on.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

AnteBellum, you can see them in the video.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Spruce

I can't figure out what they are though???

I'm a big fan of semiotics so I'll post my thoughts.
They are similar to scorpio symbol but inverted and there is no connection to ISIS; goddess or terrorist group.
Probably a 'tag' name, that would be pretty juvenile, as demonstrated by the words they wrote and care taken to position them. If you look at the negative space it creates an "S", maybe another way to reference person who did this.
Also if you look at the symbol as 2 groups of people, looking down at their heads, it can be interpreted as 2 separate groups shaking hands or coming together.

I don't know yet, I'll keep looking around. . .

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
TBH, that "notch" thing to me seems more like a repair thing to me, there was probably a nick or dent and they cut it out and filled it, also to prevent further cracking.

This hypothesis I have because:

The "notch" thing is in an unusual place which otherwise doesn't make any sense, EXCEPT that it is in a "critical" space where a top stone covers it.

The "notch" thing is at the MAIN stone with the inscription. They probably had the inscription and everything done and then a nick happened afterwards and they thought they don't want to remake the entire main stone with the inscription, RATHER fix the broken corner.

(There were probably also time constraints etc, who knows, maybe they planned to erect the structure at a certain date and then the nick happened and there was no time to have a new stone engraved. Otherwise I don't think that money for a new stone was an issue here).

Seriously, this for me is the most logical explanation. You conspiracy people are again, as so often, over-thinking things. Like many of you are over-thinking the entire message and meaning of the stones.
edit on 9/20/2014 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to: NoRulesAllowed

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No, your theory is wrong. This is a photo of the preparatory work for the notch. The year was 2009.

edit on 9/20/2014 by Spruce because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/20/2014 by Spruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I don't understand in this day and age how the Georgia Guide Stones ever came to "be" in the first place and how little is known about them or who put them there. My guess is that weasel Bill Gates has his hands in this pudding somewhere. He is far to happy all the time for a guy that wishes most of us dead. He supposedly sees the suffering in Africa all the time and seems happy as a kitten.

With the technology of today and the paranoid society of today, I can't see how those stones got there undetected and even now, when they are fiddled with...no one knows anything/sees anything. Right. Reminds me of those 3 monkeys...hear/see/speak no evil my arse.

We have satellites that can read license plates and practically can see what you ate for breakfast if they are aimed right and yet no one...absolutely no one knows a thing relevant to these stones.

We have drones that can snoop on the average Joe but they can't "see" what is going on in Georgia or at that creepy Bohemian Grove for that matter...my foot.

Those stones are there for effect of some kind...psychological or some other agenda...like how certain evil doers like to give us "hints" about what they are going to do so as to make their plans more pleasing and possible....relevant to what...some dumb a$$ devil they believe in or something. What a bassackwards world full of bass turds.
edit on 20-9-2014 by shrevegal because: error

edit on 20-9-2014 by shrevegal because: error

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I had a heated conversation last week with someone in Elberton, that swears the Guidestones are a joke. Period. Also, claims that John Lennon was involved. I told him, I thought he smoked too much weed during the time.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I couldn't even sit through the less-than-5-minute video listening to this uninformed woman talk in that snide voice, calling anyone who doubts her stupid.
"Ted Turner." Lol. then -
"R.C. Christian" - "Ted Turner is so not Christian!" - lmao
That's when I had to turn it off.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join