It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2014 Added to the Georgia Guidestones (video)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

I was referring to the speech by Christine Lagarde on 1/15/14. I appreciate that numerology could be nonsense, but when i see a speech made by a person of that standing it makes me think. I don't think that anyone on the internet has gotten the correct interpretation of what the hidden message in her speech was, but the delivery and wording of what she said was just too odd for one to pass it by.

ATS thread

There is a thread here on it, and i'm not sure if the list of attendees to that speech is somewhere in the replies but it might be, i know i saw it somewhere here on ATS. I'm not very knowledgeable about numerology beyond compressing numbers and such, as well i don't really have an opinion on what the speech meant due to my lack of knowledge; it could have been anything as everyone had guesses that something would occur in July and that has not happened. At least nothing obvious. Take it for what it is worth, if it was anyone other than a head of a major organization i would probably have paid it no mind.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
I am on the fence about those but lean towards over exaggerated. Seen more showing they don't exist then they do.

I don't know how you can see something that proves chemtrails don't exist. That's like saying I saw something that proves that all contrails are only water vapor. I'm not sure how anyone can "see" something like that.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I wouldn't worry too much about the guidestones. Aside from the population issue (which can be solved humanely) they're not preaching a totalitarian world government or anything. It's all about fair laws, sovereignty, and functioning efficient governments.

The population issue is easy to deal with as birth rates are actually negative in developed countries. Get the world out of third world hellhole status and the human population will start shrinking.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar

I found an old picture from a 2009 article on a website where the English facing guidestone has a notch already

webiste with pic from 2009

So I'm certain if we all go looking for old pics/articles we could find out just how far back the notch being empty goes. Was the notch always there or was it added at some point in time too?

Maybe they have simply decided to fill this notch with the year from now on. If it changes to 2015 next year we will know.

I did a search online trying to find an article or press release stating they were going to start doing it but could not find anything in my brief search this morning.

I have to admit it is mysterious and don't you think it is awfully strange that it would of been added in an inconspicuous manner as if they wanted to cause a "conspiracy" thought process once it was discovered.

pics of the notch and added date

Or maybe this is the year they are going to open the Time Capsule.

leolady

edit on 20-9-2014 by leolady because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Just a thought ... if the original notch in the monument was an act of vandalism - (maybe somebody wanted a souvenir or just to make the monument unstable?)
could the date on the cube just be the repair date carved in by the mason responsible for the repair?
edit on 20-9-2014 by Isolation because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2014 by Isolation because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isolation
Just a thought ... if the original notch in the monument was an act of vandalism - (maybe somebody wanted a souvenir or just to make the monument unstable?)

Just a preposterous thought, you mean.

The 'notch' is not an "act of vandalism". It's twenty feet in the air. Does anyone really think "vandals" would construct a scaffold to extract a perfect cube of plain stone as a "souvenir"?

In the dark?

Pullease.

Nor does it make the "monument unstable".

ATS is a conspiracy site, not a fantasy site.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I found this news article www.wsgcradio.com... ter-nearly-four-years/

it shows a picture of the 'recovered cube'. If you look closely it does look as if it has some sort of glue or bonding agent left on it which to me suggests that it is not the original piece. It also does not seem to match the granite face of the guidestone itself.

If anything to me the article throws up more questions than answers.

S

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I didn't listen to the audio. Sounds like I didn't miss anything.

1. We need to find out the exact date of the placement of the cube.

2. Are we certain the notch was vandalism? I don't think it is. I think the monument's owner made it purposefully.

3. I believe the monument's owner is American, based on which block has the notch.

4. I believe Ebola may be the reason the 2014 date was added to the monument.

5. I believe the graffiti is irrelevant.
edit on 9/20/2014 by Spruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shelbee
If you look closely it does look as if it has some sort of glue or bonding agent left on it which to me suggests that it is not the original piece.

What do you think held it in originally, other than construction adhesive?

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

I have no idea - hence I used the term bonding agent. For all I know it could have been Gorilla Glue or PVA.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: CheeryYellow

I don't know how you can see something that proves chemtrails don't exist. That's like saying I saw something that proves that all contrails are only water vapor. I'm not sure how anyone can "see" something like that.

Well for one thing there is no evidence they do exist.

Well, in a small part they aren't made up of just water vapor, but the majority of it yes it is.

And here is how someone can see something like that...

www.dlr.de...#/gallery/129

It's one of their specialties.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The only people who would compare this thing to Stonehenge are people who haven't got a clue what Stonehenge is.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

That is a great question. According to the wiki, Elbert County purhcased the land the year before the monument was unveiled.

Ownership
Elbert County owns the Georgia Guidestones site. According to the Georgia Mountain Travel Association's detailed history: "The Georgia Guidestones are located on the farm of Mildred and Wayne Mullenix..."[4] The Elbert County land registration system shows what appears to be the Guidestones as County land purchased on October 1, 1979.[6][7]

The monument was unveiled in March 1980, in front of 100 people.[8] Another account specifies March 22, 1980 and says 400 people attended.[2]

wiki link

I wonder what could be found out by calling the county?

I'm going to dig around their website.

edit on 20-9-2014 by raedar because: change "built" to "unveiled"

edit on 20-9-2014 by raedar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: RonPalmer
The only people who would compare this thing to Stonehenge are people who haven't got a clue what Stonehenge is.

Indeed - I think I read somewhere that comparing the Guidestones with Stonehenge was like comparing an observatory with an abacus.

Going slightly off topic - I suspect that S/henge was an observatory come calendar to track the changes in the year over the years. The different arrangements of the stones over several hundreds of years indicates something was happening to the orbit of the earth and they had to make sense of it for agricultural purposes - but this probably deserves a thread all of its own. One for which I do not have enough information as yet for.

edit on 20-9-2014 by Shelbee because: no reason.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Those Georgia Guidestones are like THE DEFINITION OF IRONY

They're talking about "the age of reason".....while the stones are targeted by conspiracy theorists as "promoting the agenda of the NWO" and "being anti-christian, therefore they should be torn down..."... have gotten vandalized in the past with idiotic messages...whereas I don't even know whether the previous vandalism is more stupider than the current one.

THE AGE OF REASON, this cannot be more ironic...

Whoever put those stones up put them up like 200 years too early. Long time to go until the age of reason comes to the US (and other countries). Now go back in line to get your iphone 6...
edit on 9/20/2014 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Wondering what that slit near where the center and top stone meet, is there for now also???

Not the red circled area, to the right of it!
(I borrowed a picture from above poster).

Is this a work in progress?
edit on 9/20/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Check out this photo I just found. It labels many of the nuances.

edit on 20-9-2014 by raedar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

In this article, there is supporting information the the possibility of a Rosacrucion conection.

Link to article

You can scroll down to "Rosacrucions" heading, but the article is pretty long analysis.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I found a pretty deep and thorough analysis done by the Vigilant Citizen. The writer obtained a guidebook and ended up rewriting their article on the Georgia Gudiestones due to having so much more information from the guidebook.

It's a long article, but really interesting.

Within the guidebook are further explanations from from the secret creators of the guidestones.

In reading these, it really does seem to push the idea of a New World Order.

2014 being inserted gives me pause. I don't think we're all going to die, but I do believe something important has been put into motion. Just look around!

It is very probable that humanity now possesses the knowledge needed to establish an effective world government. In some way that knowledge must he widely seeded in the consciousness of all mankind. Very soon the hearts of our human family must be touched and warmed so we will welcome a global rule of reason.

‘The group consciousness of our race is blind, perverse, and easily distracted by trivia when it should be focused on fundamentals. We are entering a critical era. Population pressures will soon create political and economic crisis throughout the world. These will make more difficult and at the same time more needed the building of a rational world society.

“A first step will be to convince a doubting world that such a society is now possible. Let us keep in view enduring appeals to the collective reason of humanity. Let us draw attention to the basic problems. Let us establish proper priorities. We must order our home here on earth before we reach for the stars.

“Human reason is now awakening to its strength. It is the most powerful agency yet released in the unfolding of life on our planet. We must make humanity aware that acceptance of compassionate, enlightened reason will let us control our destiny within the limits inherent in our nature.

“It is difficult to seed wisdom in closed human minds. Cultural inertias are not easily overcome. Unfolding world events and the sad record of our race dramatize the shortcomings of traditional agencies in governing human affairs. The approaching crisis may make mankind willing to accept a system of world law which will stress the responsibility of individual nations in regulating internal affairs, and which will assist them in the peaceful management of international frictions.

‘With such a system we could eliminate war, We could provide every person an opportunity to seek a life of purpose and fulfillment.

Way more at the link-
The Vigilant Citizen

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Thank you!
In that link of yours did you notice this:

Looks like they cut lines in that spot where the cube was from the beginning.
Intentional Pre-Planning.

“We envision a later phase in the development of the Georgia Guidestones®. It is hoped that other stones can be erected in outer circles to mark the migrations of the sun and perhaps certain other celestial phenomena. These stones would carry our words in the languages of other individuals who share our beliefs and will raise similar stones at international boundaries in the languages of friendly neighbors. They would serve as reminders of the difficulties which all humanity must face together, and would encourage mutual efforts to deal with them rationally and with justice.

edit on 9/20/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join