It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Journalist: Why He Believes Beheading Victims Appeared So Calm Before Their Deaths

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
a reply to: thesmokingman
Yep!

And why now do they feel the need to fade out the deed? Then, not allow it to be shown in most places? Oh no!! You shouldn't watch this!!!!! Whereas before you could watch every terrible thing that extremists ever done. Now it's "taboo". BS There's something not right with these beheadings, they reek of some well-funded agency trying to sway peoples votes or feelings towards finishing off destabilizing the Middle East. Did any of these men really die? IDK and neither do any of you for sure. For all I know they were agents and now have went deep-cover/underground. Just my opinion

I could not agree much more.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
WEll this makes sense although I admit it never crossed my mind to think about how calm they were. I figured they just wanted to be brave and to not give the satisfaction of total loss of control over the situation.

Food for thought.

EDIT: I have not watched the gruesome deaths, I figure my psychi does not need it, nor do I wish to give the killers energy by watching.

edit on pm930pmTue, 16 Sep 2014 14:26:17 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Or maybe because it was a mock execution. No way he decapitated those guys with that knife. The video is a mock execution and then later they were executed for the freeze frame at the end.

That's the only explanation i have for why they didn't show the act when jihadist are notorious for showing the whole gruesome display.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
WEll this makes sense although I admit it never crossed my mind to think about how calm they were. I figured they just wanted to be brave and to not give the satisfaction of total loss of control over the situation.

Food for thought.

They are journalists, not soldiers. They would have been scared....well, really, scared. Also if you will notice how they seem to be in great shape and condition. Not like they have endured any kind of abuse or torture.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I've seen a couple of these videos and they are all very similar. My explanation would he shock, just pure shock can make some act in this manner.

It's just an overpowering emotional response, most likely why no one ever seems to scream in a beheading either.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Forget being brave. I know everyone hopes that some dues ex machina is going to happen and save them, but 99.9 percent of the time YOU ARE GOING TO DIE so don't hope and hope until that trigger is pulled.. fight however you can.
edit on 16-9-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21

I've seen a couple of these videos and they are all very similar. My explanation would he shock, just pure shock can make some act in this manner.

It's just an overpowering emotional response, most likely why no one ever seems to scream in a beheading either.

Would you like to try and explain the absolute complete lack of ANY blood as the "terrorist" begins to saw at his neck? Unfortunately I have witnessed a man get his throat cut, very up close, and I can speak from that experience that these mens necks would have been shooting blood just as soon as the first cut to the carotid artery was made.
edit on 16-9-2014 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
If there weren't anything that I could do anymore ...a video of me getting my head chopped of wouldn't be made. I would get killed because I just would resist or just see me get shot. I would refuse any corporation to any video being made.
That is ...if it would really be my last moment...
(so glad I do not put myself in that sort of situation)

That's what's weird about the whole video.

Why would they let them make this video when they know they are getting killed?
What's up with that?

Let alone the video...let alone their facial expression.

edit on 16-9-2014 by Daalder because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2014 by Daalder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

Agreed, this is how I raised my little ones, if they are kidnapped go ahead and FIGHT, SCREAM, KICK. I am sorry that I am ignorant to the many truths behind these murders. The part that I really do not understand is how over the years the names of the enemy change but not the tactics.
edit on pm930pmTue, 16 Sep 2014 14:29:26 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

No I can't.

Although I did find it rather strange too. Unless they gave them some type of anticoagulant drug. Or there could be another logical explanation though I'm not a doctor. Let me see if I can find an explanation.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

I've theorized these were the mock educations being shown, and edited in with the real executions. I think it's because they want the British guy to appear to be the one to carry it out, and he most likely couldn't physically or mentally.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
They could have sedated them then while they were out used a common blood donor apparatus to remove 6 pints of blood. Wake em up and take em to the execution they are used to. The lack of blood pressure, sedation and weakness caused by it could explain every detail. Their bodies did not look skinny or emaciated but they did look very pale.

Those calling hoax are only fooling themselves.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
They could have sedated them then while they were out used a common blood donor apparatus to remove 6 pints of blood. Wake em up and take em to the execution they are used to. The lack of blood pressure, sedation and weakness caused by it could explain every detail. Their bodies did not look skinny or emaciated but they did look very pale.

Those calling hoax are only fooling themselves.

THAT is quite the reach there....Exactly what do these "terrorists" gain by withdrawing their blood? Not to clean up the execution, they have no problem showing the "bloody" aftermath along with a "severed" head, I doubt a little squirting blood would drive them to those lengths. Care to try again? I think perhaps you are fooling yourself, into believing exactly what you are told to believe.

edit on 16-9-2014 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
So they are quickly trying to tie up loose ends about peoples doubts? My next question is where is all the blood as the knife penetrates? We see the "executioner" saw back and forth several times on the throat, yet there is no blood spurting out. Answer that one journalist.
ETA: I also find it funny that with all the beheadings, and murders in the ME over the years, why NOW is there even a journalist that feels the need to explain WHY HE thinks it is real? Ill tell you why, because more and more people are waking up and getting wise to the propaganda machine that is the US government. I mildly feel vindicated that this is happening.

BS BS BS. The reason why they don't show the actual beheading is because it takes several minutes as the mindless thugs incompetently perform the act. It reflects bad on them in their own eyes. For all you know the victim at that stage with a badly performed beheading starts to curse and swear and tell his captors what they really are. This is bad for the jihadist.

What you are seeing is a choreographed beheading made to look slick and professional and not a bunch of amateurs.

The reason why journalists are speaking up is because of the narrow minds of people like you. DUH !!!!

OH by the way there are more countries in the world than just the US. At least 40 in Paris DUH !!!!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

All I can find is that alcohol being given over prolonged periods initially will act as a stimulant but then act as a suppressant in blood pressure and it will just drop and drop and drop until you die basically.

So maybe the victims are being given alcohol over prolonged periods not onl would this account for the lack of pulsating blood but for the spaced out and calm demeanour of the victims.

Maybe ISIS feel guilty and have some sort of humanity after all, where they can't bare to see their victims suffer?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

originally posted by: thesmokingman
So they are quickly trying to tie up loose ends about peoples doubts? My next question is where is all the blood as the knife penetrates? We see the "executioner" saw back and forth several times on the throat, yet there is no blood spurting out. Answer that one journalist.
ETA: I also find it funny that with all the beheadings, and murders in the ME over the years, why NOW is there even a journalist that feels the need to explain WHY HE thinks it is real? Ill tell you why, because more and more people are waking up and getting wise to the propaganda machine that is the US government. I mildly feel vindicated that this is happening.

BS BS BS. The reason why they don't show the actual beheading is because it takes several minutes as the mindless thugs incompetently perform the act. It reflects bad on them in their own eyes. For all you know the victim at that stage with a badly performed beheading starts to curse and swear and tell his captors what they really are. This is bad for the jihadist.

What you are seeing is a choreographed beheading made to look slick and professional and not a bunch of amateurs.

The reason why journalists are speaking up is because of the narrow minds of people like you. DUH !!!!

OH by the way there are more countries in the world than just the US. At least 40 in Paris DUH !!!!!!

How old are you? DUH? You ever seen a terrorist beheading video before? Never have I seen a terrorist group concerned with saving a little time by editing the video and not showing the actual beheading, which is the actual terror they would be trying to sell you. Coming at me with your little "DUH" comments, really just discredits ANYTHING you have to say, because it shows how really immature and narrow minded you really are. Tell you what, when you are ready to come have a big boy discussion, we can talk further, k buddy?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
My thought on why others have been released....their countries/companies paid for them to be released.

As for the beheadings in general....I am certain they are real. There is no reason for them to be faked. If you believe they faked the beheadings then you must also believe they have faked all the other videos of them killing people.

Simply put, the ones they beheaded mean nothing to them....if they don't get what they want, they don't really care and that person is no longer useful.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

All I can find is that alcohol being given over prolonged periods initially will act as a stimulant but then act as a suppressant in blood pressure and it will just drop and drop and drop until you die basically.

So maybe the victims are being given alcohol over prolonged periods not onl would this account for the lack of pulsating blood but for the spaced out and calm demeanour of the victims.

Maybe ISIS feel guilty and have some sort of humanity after all, where they can't bare to see their victims suffer?

Actually, alcohol will thin the blood and make blood flow a lot faster. Most tattoo joints will not let you be tattooed if you have been drinking, for this very reason. It creates a lot more blood flow.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

As far as this remark, last time I checked the US is the one running the show on this "operation". I do not believe that it was Paris, that asked the US for help was it? Also, the last time I checked there were not ANY countries in Paris. I guess I could be wrong, but somehow I doubt it.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Also, none of these men seemed to slur a single word, or seem to be intoxicated at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join