It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Journalist: Why He Believes Beheading Victims Appeared So Calm Before Their Deaths

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthArchaeologist14

I'm of the opinion that ISIS did it all themselves, not hard to edit things these days.

They no doubt wanted their message to be clear and concise, and that's not likely to happen the first go, nor is it likely to get done right the time they want to actually do the beheading.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

Good point. At first I thought maybe the MSM would have edited it for the publics benefit, but you make some valid points..

I think it's hard to deny that even the hardcore videos are edited to some degree, with all the subtitles, music and the changes of scene (in ambush videos).
I mean, if your gonna edit the video to the point where it fades out the execution, why not edit the 'actual beheading take' to fade to black, at least that way, with the appearance of some blood, it would appear more realistic as opposed to edited.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: HaveAGoodUsername
It could be possible. I don't think so. Why would they want a bunch of wussies? They would want people who believe that it's right, that it is a symbol of what happens to all infidels. Terrorists wouldn't care about this when recruiting. This is not Muslim extremists. It's Israel and the US government. They have their sights on Syria, then Iran. And the future goal is to keep the M.E. in chaos and destabilized.

edit on 17-9-2014 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

Sorry if i misunderstood.You didn'tsay though ,you might've implied. You asked why anyone would goad them "isis and recruits alike" and I was just answering that question.
edit on 17-9-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: grumpydaysleeper
I think, because they knew it was being taped, they didn't want to
further traumatize their family and friends by pleading, crying or resisting.
They were also resigned to their fate. They died bravely.

If they did die that way (doubtful) that was not bravery. sitting quietly on your knees is not bravery.

Not letting them break you, or dying instead of being broken, that is bravery.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

originally posted by: FlySolo

So they are quickly trying to tie up loose ends about peoples doubts? My next question is where is all the blood as the knife penetrates? We see the "executioner" saw back and forth several times on the throat, yet there is no blood spurting out. Answer that one journalist.
ETA: I also find it funny that with all the beheadings, and murders in the ME over the years, why NOW is there even a journalist that feels the need to explain WHY HE thinks it is real? Ill tell you why, because more and more people are waking up and getting wise to the propaganda machine that is the US government. I mildly feel vindicated that this is happening.

I finished banging out a whole paragraph in response to you but decided eff it. Just tell me. What's the point in faking this? Did Obama call up the Isil leader and tell him to fake another one? Can you pragmatically tell me where the logic is in this? What's the point in 'faking' these beheadings? If you're going to tell me it's to gain support to go back to Iraq, then I want you to explain why.

The US is already done with Iraq. THIS is a ploy to get into Syria. Once Syria is done, guess what, Iran is next. The dominos WILL fall where ever the US wants them to fall, at any cost, and as long as it takes.

Thats right, they have to get that Rothschild Zionist Central Bank in the country.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
a reply to: HaveAGoodUsername
It could be possible. I don't think so. Why would they want a bunch of wussies? They would want people who believe that it's right, that it is a symbol of what happens to all infidels. Terrorists wouldn't care about this when recruiting. This is not Muslim extremists. It's Israel and the US government. They have their sights on Syria, then Iran. And the future goal is to keep the M.E. in chaos and destabilized.

my theory behind it is, if it is a group made up by the governments you mention, you could recruit anyone from hard line radicals to kids who think it's another call of duty game if the videos don't show the gore.

Therefore the west don't have to lift a finger in removing these individuals and they are all located in one place, who will likely be killed by rivals or airstrikes.

Perhaps this is why the military response has been delayed for so long to entice as many people as they can.

Now that they have a big enough group to target which is ironically located on the Syrian Iraq boarder they start to ramp it up with these videos, which In turn gains support from the international community to proceed.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I look at it from a different aspect. First of all, I do agree with some here who state that these scenarios are entirely being used to keep the ME destabilized and to keep the blood lust/war mongering going relevant to going after Syria and later Iran and maybe even beyond that.
The thing that really gets to me and makes me question the beheading scenarios...if these so called extremist Muslim types all want to go to Allah and get their 72 virgins and they are suicidal enough to strap b*mbs onto themselves sometimes, then why the need for being covered up from head to toe. I mean, Not a bit of skin shows...hardly can see their eyes even. Why the disguises if they are suicidal and feel it an honor to go to Allah? They are so heavily covered up, ANYONE or any faction could be under that garb. They could be brown skinned or red or purple or Mossad or some other agency/faction, for all we know. They sure hide themselves well for suicidal radicals huh. Why the need to be so heavily disguised? Why should they care about being identified if they really are brown skinned Muslims that wish to go to Allah in honor. Just like the vids of ISIS folks, riding around in brand new trucks and nikies sneakers and new clothes all nice and tidy. What's up with that? And all those nice, new weapons? I don't get it or buy it. Are they even the same faction or some other group or agency bunch. There are so many people with their dirty fingers in the pie anymore, who knows who is for real anymore.

Anything in video nowadays has to be questioned. It is just too darned easy to present any scenario one wishes as long as they have the right equipment and know how. The vids may be real but I have watched them and have many of the same questions and doubts as some others here have mentioned. So many lies anymore...from babies in incubators being killed, (later found to be a lie), to weapons of mass destruction being non-existent and so on. The main thrust of all of this is to have an unstable ME so the wars can continue....follow the money and lies and see who benefits.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
You know they will kill you.

You know they can't really get to your family.

Why do what they want? I would fight and spit in their eyes. I would probably die, but they wouldn't get a video out of me.

Why does every single victim act the exact same. with no expression or anything. Just strange that all of them display the same thing....nothing, no emotion. Just blank all of them.....
edit on 17-9-2014 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
a reply to: thesmokingman
Yep!

And why now do they feel the need to fade out the deed? Then, not allow it to be shown in most places? Oh no!! You shouldn't watch this!!!!! Whereas before you could watch every terrible thing that extremists ever done. Now it's "taboo". BS There's something not right with these beheadings, they reek of some well-funded agency trying to sway peoples votes or feelings towards finishing off destabilizing the Middle East. Did any of these men really die? IDK and neither do any of you for sure. For all I know they were agents and now have went deep-cover/underground. Just my opinion

I would like to examine this idea a little. The entire thing is predicated on the video being fake, so I'll start there. The evidence we have..
-strangely calm hostages before execution
-no blood/less blood than expected
-the actual dead is edited out
-perceived suppression of the video after questions arose

My opinion, without ever watching any of them, is that there is a possibility this wasn't what it claimed to be. The explaination that it is a fabrication created by people trying to drum up opposition to ISIS isn't a logicaly sound one however. If that where the case, how did they get these men? Who were the men's families negoting ransoms with? They where all reported about when take hostage by Isis, so either that was all an eleborate, incredibly foresightful, flawless illusion that no actual ISIS members bothered to deny, or they were rescued from ISIS and then murdered, all while ISIS felt no need to simply tell the world they weren't the executioners. So? BS.

Ok, so what explanation makes sense? maybe... It is pre filmed and ISIS had them all doing mock executions many times. They where making sure they would be complacent when it came time to do the real deal. They would go as far as pretending to begin the beheading with a dull knife simply rubbing agaisnt a neck. This is the video we all have seen. So assume before they got a chance to do this something went wrong, maybe they were located by intelligence agencies and knew they would lose all the hostages no matter what? At this point they couldn't risk looking week and having this be a moral victory for the west, so they would shoot them dead. Well why let a dead hostage and a fairly realistic mock execution tape go to waste? They wouldn't, and they would have decided to just do some basic editing, add in some cinema magic and voila.

This scenario could maybe be a botched hostage rescue, and the US is covering tracks by suppressing the video that could lead to this conclusion.

That's the only reasonable answer to why it would be fake.

edit on 17-9-2014 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Well in Mexico during the Obama sponsored in my opinion, drug cartel wars, and beheadings, even of women, they were drugged. They probably used that complacent cia drug, the one they give astronauts. Notwithstanding that I don't believe every single incident happened. Some may have been staged.
edit on 17-9-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk
I agree completely.
By conducting multiple mock executions, they get lots of footage to work with. Maybe on some takes, the prisoner fights back, maybe on some takes he messes up his lines or tries to insert code words. After repeated sessions, they are bound to get some usable footage. They then splice this mock execution footage together with the aftermath of the real thing.

In the end, they present a very carefully constructed video that gives off the impression they desire. They want to appear in total control. They want it to appear that their captives have completely submitted. Ultimately, its a very well crafted piece of propaganda. Utterly sick and abhorrent, but well-crafted nonetheless.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

So they are quickly trying to tie up loose ends about peoples doubts? My next question is where is all the blood as the knife penetrates? We see the "executioner" saw back and forth several times on the throat, yet there is no blood spurting out. Answer that one journalist.

Could it be two execution scenes mixed into one video ? One mock execution and one real execution ?

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nechash
a reply to: Metallicus

How do some get away when others perish? How many mock executions must someone go through before they receive the killing blow?

Because European nations care about their hostages and pay ransom. The US and UK won't pay ransom or negotiate to further their agenda of going to war in Syria.

"Cantlie promises to reveal how European countries have successfully negotiated with ISIS and had hostages returned, while the US and the UK have refused to do so, and left their people behind because they wish to continue the conflict in the middle east. Cantlie says he has “nothing to lose” and is not being “forced to do this.”

Referring to discussions of how a ransom could potentially be paid to free Sotloff, Barfi declared that the administration “shot us down at every opportunity.”
www.infowars.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Ive not watched these videos as they would pay on my mind too much but I just had conversation with friend last night about how they look so calm. Its just not natural. My friend who is a nurse and deals with people dying of cancer says people are sedated at end because it is a natural instinct to fight death and so most people if not sedated would become extremely agitated. I think these men have been sedated in some way to make it easier for the executioner. Hey will also have been broken both physically and mentally. Remember as well they have no contact with outside world. They could be told if trey struggle their families in danger etc.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

Have to admit I would be nuts and it would never go public. Perhaps if the hope to have closure for their families they have to remain settled or else just become mia's?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I swear Mexicano cartel, had more of message to their amigos, who are not their amigos.....

58 heads near a highway in 2012, and internet videos of hostages or those who owed them money being decapitated slowly, so they can send a message.

I didn't wanna watch it...Scouts Honour.

It right beside the states too...With all the drugs...No oil tho.
edit on 25-9-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
If I really wanted to get my execution over an done with, I'd use this line :

"I ****** your mother last night in the holding cell, where she ******* so loud, it sounded like a donkey going ****** **** ****.
You Goat ****er you! She even yelled out Jesus!"

Now that how u get a quick execution. It just like that guy on the electric chair, who somewhat survived and called them pansies.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join