It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Journalist: Why He Believes Beheading Victims Appeared So Calm Before Their Deaths

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

originally posted by: thesmokingman
So they are quickly trying to tie up loose ends about peoples doubts? My next question is where is all the blood as the knife penetrates? We see the "executioner" saw back and forth several times on the throat, yet there is no blood spurting out. Answer that one journalist.
ETA: I also find it funny that with all the beheadings, and murders in the ME over the years, why NOW is there even a journalist that feels the need to explain WHY HE thinks it is real? Ill tell you why, because more and more people are waking up and getting wise to the propaganda machine that is the US government. I mildly feel vindicated that this is happening.

I finished banging out a whole paragraph in response to you but decided eff it. Just tell me. What's the point in faking this? Did Obama call up the Isil leader and tell him to fake another one? Can you pragmatically tell me where the logic is in this? What's the point in 'faking' these beheadings? If you're going to tell me it's to gain support to go back to Iraq, then I want you to explain why.

The US is already done with Iraq. THIS is a ploy to get into Syria. Once Syria is done, guess what, Iran is next. The dominos WILL fall where ever the US wants them to fall, at any cost, and as long as it takes.
edit on 16-9-2014 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

So they are quickly trying to tie up loose ends about peoples doubts? My next question is where is all the blood as the knife penetrates? We see the "executioner" saw back and forth several times on the throat, yet there is no blood spurting out. Answer that one journalist.
ETA: I also find it funny that with all the beheadings, and murders in the ME over the years, why NOW is there even a journalist that feels the need to explain WHY HE thinks it is real? Ill tell you why, because more and more people are waking up and getting wise to the propaganda machine that is the US government. I mildly feel vindicated that this is happening.

I finished banging out a whole paragraph in response to you but decided eff it. Just tell me. What's the point in faking this? Did Obama call up the Isil leader and tell him to fake another one? Can you pragmatically tell me where the logic is in this? What's the point in 'faking' these beheadings? If you're going to tell me it's to gain support to go back to Iraq, then I want you to explain why.

Ill gladly tell you. Remember back last year when the US tried to find a reason to go in to Syria and take out Assad? Well, they ran into a roadblock when China and Russia, were strictly against any kind of action by the US. So the US had to invent a boogeyman, much like Alqueda was used as a front for Afghanistan. Well, guess what, we just got China to go along with it last week. Remember a few weeks ago, when it was announced that ISIS threatened Russia, with some of their jets that ISIS claimed to be in control of? Yep, you guessed it, they are trying to make Russia go along with it by threatening them as well. Now you tell me, WHY would ISIS have any reason whatsoever to threaten Russia, who is already about to be deep in a conflict with ISIS enemy, the US?

I'll gladly tell you why Isil threatens everyone. Because they're fanatics. That's all there is to it. They're uneducated young 20 something punks who have no concept of anything other than emotional outbursts and fantastical ideas of bringing in a caliphate. To them, EVERYONE is an infidel. To the radical molsem, killing us all is their ultimate goal. Disagree?

To say this is the US' new way of gaining support to attack Syria is flawed. Reason being, if the gas attacks weren't enough to gain support, then a few journalists is nothing. So, before I go any further, I have to ask you if you think Isil isn't a radical islamic army? Who do you think they are? Americans and Britons pretending to be Arabs?

Here's another thing you didn't think about. If Isis is Americas boogeyman and is being used to overthrow Syria, then how come Russia doesn't just go in and remove them? Putin pulled the ultimate move when he put an end to the BS last year so why doesn't he do that now? Problem solved.

edit on 16-9-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

So, before I go any further, I have to ask you if you think Isil isn't a radical islamic army? Who do you think they are? Americans and Britons pretending to be Arabs?

I will answer you again...No, no I do not think that ISIS/ISIL is a radical islamic army...I already told you who I "thought" they were. Go back and reread what I have said about that.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

are you referring to the famous Wesley Clark speech where he told of a verbal exchange he had with an officer from the joint-chief of staff about regime change in 7 countries?

it is at around 1:00 minute mark into the video.

edit on 16-9-2014 by creation7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Yawns-

Launched September 12, 2011
Owned by Mercury Radio Arts
Glenn Beck
Picture format 1080i (HDTV)
480i (SDTV/16:9 letterbox)
Slogan "The Network YOU Are Building"
"The Truth Has No Agenda" (Sure it does)
"The Truth Lives Here"
Country United States
Language English
Broadcast area Worldwide
Headquarters Dallas
New York
United States
Formerly called GBTV

Next they will have psychologists saying the only way humans can deal with such horror and trauma is to make up conspiracy theories to make sense of it all. Anyone Know who Mercury was besides a Messenger of the Gods? He was the guide of the dead and protector...YES PROTECTOR of merchant$, shepherd$, gambler$, liar$, and thieve$.

$howbiz and Entertainment or should I say Entrainment Industry...chronobiologically speaking. Wake up sleepy heads. Can't believe you are so weak minded folks. That group think has ya by the popo in a bad way.

Lets just call it what it really is and that's an Octopus or G8. Plenty of fame wealth and fortune to play this game that are card carrying members in the club and not dare say a word. Everyone has a buy out price...you can claim moral philosophical convictions galore and say you are a follower of Jesus Christ all day long it doesn't matter....the delusion runs deep in CULT-ure.

This is why I get all the neat surveillance I get...because i can see and they have begun to see that i can indeed see far. I'm no more important than the homeless guy eating from garbage cans is probably one reason I'm still alive and the psych diagnosis. Having psych diagnosis is actually the proper response. Hang in there folks....something tells me they can't hide it much longer.

edit on 16-9-2014 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Ill gladly tell you. Remember back last year when the US tried to find a reason to go in to Syria and take out Assad? Well, they ran into a roadblock when China and Russia, were strictly against any kind of action by the US. So the US had to invent a boogeyman, much like Alqueda was used as a front for Afghanistan. Well, guess what, we just got China to go along with it last week. Remember a few weeks ago, when it was announced that ISIS threatened Russia, with some of their jets that ISIS claimed to be in control of? Yep, you guessed it, they are trying to make Russia go along with it by threatening them as well. Now you tell me, WHY would ISIS have any reason whatsoever to threaten Russia, who is already about to be deep in a conflict with ISIS enemy, the US?

I'll gladly tell you why Isil threatens everyone. Because they're fanatics. That's all there is to it. They're uneducated young 20 something punks who have no concept of anything other than emotional outbursts and fantastical ideas of bringing in a caliphate. To them, EVERYONE is an infidel. To the radical molsem, killing us all is their ultimate goal. Disagree?

To say this is the US' new way of gaining support to attack Syria is flawed. Reason being, if the gas attacks weren't enough to gain support, then a few journalists is nothing. So, before I go any further, I have to ask you if you think Isil isn't a radical islamic army? Who do you think they are? Americans and Britons pretending to be Arabs?

The thing that makes me laugh the most at your belief of what ISIS is, is THAT is exactly what they are telling you ISIS is. My friend, do you believe EVERYTHING that the US government/MSM tell you to believe? Let me guess, you believe the "official" story fed to you about 9/11 as well?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: creation7

are you referring to the famous Wesley Clark speech where he told of a verbal exchange he had with an officer from the joint-chief of staff about regime change in 7 countries?

it is at around 1:00 minute mark into the video.

No, I was not referring to that directly...

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
my findings have been that the lighter skin toned fighters are the arrival of Chechen mercenaries

Tarkhan Batirashvili, Ethnic Chechen, Leads Group Deeply at Odds with Western-Backed Rebels in Syria

For months, Syrian government forces hunkered down at a remote air
base north of Aleppo, deftly fending off rebel assaults—until one
morning a war machine rumbled out of the countryside, announcing that
the Chechens had arrived.
The vehicle was notable for its primal scariness: Rebels had welded
dozens of oil-drilling pipes to the sides of the armored personnel
carrier, and packed it with four tons of high explosives, according to
videos released online by the rebels.
It was piloted by a suicide driver, who detonated the vehicle at the
base, sending a ground-shaking black cloud into the sky in an attack
that analysts said finally cleared the way for rebels to storm the
airfield.
The jihadi commander has recently emerged from obscurity to be the
northern commander in Syria of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Sham
(ISIS), an al Qaeda-connected coalition whose thousands of Arab and
foreign fighters have overrun key Syrian military bases, staged public
executions and muscled aside American-backed moderate rebel groups
trying to topple President Bashar al-Assad.

www.liveleak.com...

also a video of al shishani

edit on 16-9-2014 by creation7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2014 by creation7 because: quotes all messed up , removed

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Oh brother. Don't judge a book by its cover. You know what? People are complicated. Just because I don't believe your narrative, doesn't mean I blindly go where the water flows either. I have a pretty strong and opinionated personality. The official story is bs and I know it was an inside job. I've been in that camp for 12 years. You shouldn't go around judging people if they don't agree with you. I can't tell you how annoying it is for someone to call you a sheep just because...

Fact is, US funded a group which ended up going beyond the 'scope' of the original intent. Whilst America is responsible for having a hand in the Syrian proxy war, what subsequently happened next was driven by moslem radicals trying to form a caliphate in Iraq. It became something else and the analogy I used in another thread was Frankenstein's monster.

Just for the sake of argument let's say you're correct. They never cut off any heads. Now, I didn't watch the video out of respect, so i can't comment on the realism of the act. But it would beg the next question to you, do you think they're dead or alive? Why would beheadings suddenly be the new sympathy tactic when we've seen it in the past and it has never worked? Why doesn't Putin just stomp Isis and call the states' bluff just like he did re: the chemical weapons?

Even if you were correct, only a small handful of men would be in on it. Currently there's an estimated 30,000 Isil members and All of them with one focus in mind. How do you suppose all of them can be contained? How would you prevent an ideology like theirs from finding its way into mainstream western homes? So on ATS you unmask the half dozen Isis/CIA operatives or whatever you think they are, faking beheadings, then what? You've still got a legion of Islamic fundamentalists growing by the thousands coming from all corners of the glob. They've commandeered and are selling Iraqi oil on the black market for $25 a barrel and have accumulated nearly 2-3 Bil. Then what? My point in all this is, it's absolutely pointless, useless, nonsensical, and ridiculous to think faking beheadings would amount to more than a hill of beans

You're barking at squirrels in the tree.

edit on 16-9-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I didnt judge any book by its cover! You asked me questions, I gave you answers. I simply asked if you believed the official 9/11 story. Why take such offense? Just a simple question. As far as your robin chested reply, I am not barking at any thing in the trees my friend. Simply having a conversation and answering questions that you asked of me. I ask, why are you trying to attack me as if I did anything wrong? If I did, tell me? So basically MY differing opinions from YOURS are angering YOU for some reason. My relies to you have been nothing but respectful and courteous.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

It was the implication in your tone.

The thing that makes me laugh the most at your belief of what ISIS is, is THAT is exactly what they are telling you ISIS is. My friend, do you believe EVERYTHING that the US government/MSM tell you to believe? Let me guess, you believe the "official" story fed to you about 9/11 as well?

And I was only setting things straight. No anger necessary.

Back on topic.

Let's discuss some of my key points. Fake beheading or not, it doesn't change the fact that we are at war with a radical movement. You feel it's a set up to drag us into Syria (which it may have very well started as) therefore those beheadings are fake. I say, without even watching the video I know it's real, reason being the most simplest one. No one needs to fake that stuff, it happens for realsies. Why complicate it by faking it?

However, I have bigger questions about all this ME stuff. Why isn't Putin doing anything? How DID Isis get so big? Why Isn't US taking back control of the oil? What is Saudi's involvement? and why aren't THEY helping? No one is actually doing ANYTHING and that is what I find the most perplexing. Especially Putin. He could have been helping Assad with military last year.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Look, well just have to move on. For one, this is not a thread about the whole issues in the ME. This was supposed to be about this journalist and his opinions on whether the video was real or not. There are SEVERAL threads about ALL of the questions you want answers to, I have participated in several. I am not here to change minds, I am here to simply give my opinions. If you seek answers to more than what I answered, take a look at the search option and choose from many, many, quality threads in it.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin

Damn, this is just a whole new level of brutality. To make them go through mock executions. Just imagine, they did this over and over, they knew their last moment speeches, probably to the point of memorization.

Keep up the Drones. Send in some Special Units or Green Berets. Forget about sending 3,000 troops to Africa, send them to kill ISIS.

ISIS an Excuse to invade Syria and other countries just wait and see.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Those were rhetorical questions I wasn't expecting to get into a long winded debate. I could have added that.

I did say back on topic though. Do you have any thoughts regarding what I've said? I said lots. Your turn.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Still doesn't float. This could be taped in Hollywood for all we know.

Forensic empirical evidence please.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
The militants coming over the border in Kashmir are drugged. The use of drugs is a very common occurrence in Muslim fighters. The captive may also be drugged.

The biggest irony of Muslims is that people do not drink alcohol but opium use is widespread.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Not Authorized

Or influenced by Hollywood.

I think many have missed the point when it was revealed that the beheading videos are 'fake', like the journalist says in the OP, they do it multiple times, messing with the victims mind, but also, so they get the best shot...just like Hollywood, they do multiple takes of the speeches, but you can only behead someone once, right?

Most likely the speech was done at an earlier time, and the footage after the beheading was at another time..

It's really not that difficult to understand..

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
For some reason, every time I come to AboveTopSecret.com my browser behaves like it's being executed! All the ads, attempts to stop pop-ups, and lord knows what else, sends it into a tizzy and then it resigns to accept the onslaught, which seems to get worse as the months pass. Oh well, this is a superb website, so I'll just cope with the browser behavior.

Regarding the beheadings...

The only one I've ever taken the time to watch was when terrorists beheaded journalist Daniel Pearl a few years ago. He didn't struggle much at all either. I suppose we just don't know how we'll react until it happens to us.

Why was there only a few hours of news coverage regarding the 3rd beheading, where the journalist from England was murdered? Did it really happen, or was it a false alarm? The media isn't seeing these as boring news already are they? Our Chicago media no longer reports if there are fewer than 10 shootings on any given weekend, but it took a couple of years before they became numb to it.

BTW.. I think the French journalist that was released when France paid a $100,000 ransom said he believes that several other hostages were likely murdered earlier this year. But there was no YouTube video(s). The vids were sent directly to the victim's host country. ISIS took to YouTube when they started losing in Iraq. Now, they're realizing that no sensationalizing tactics will save them and are looking to execute a major "hit" someplace. I heard tonight (CNN) that they're targeting the POPE during his upcoming visit to Albany..Albania..or something like that.
-cwm
edit on 9/17/2014 by carewemust because: Added the "BTW"

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Scopolamine. This drug takes away your free will. They could have used it. Like others have asked already, though; Where's the blood?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
@TheSmokingMan

When I first heard about the beheading videos possibly being faked, I didn't believe it (at that time I didn't realise they faded to black at the most crucial moment) so upon hearing the were faked I wanted to check them out for myself, so I watched them, in reverse order (just the way I found them)..

The first thing that stood out to me was that they appeared green screened.. The positioning of them seemed very 'green screen like' I suppose..

But the thing that stood out the most was the lack of blood as u have pointed out.. I watched the Foley one in slow motion and I counted between 8-11 strides of the knife from one direction to the other, still NO BLOOD.. As a student of Forensic Science myself, this doesn't make sense and is illogical from both points of view.. Anyone beheading someone, would not make that many strides without a single drop of blood, unless the knife was not actually touching Foley's neck.. The problem is, the way Jihadi John holds Foley's face/chin from behind means that it is astronomically unlikely that he wouldn't have made contact with Foley's flesh during any of the 8-11 strides..

Someone said they are not fake, why would they fake them? Etc. but then this possess the question, why would IS be soooo barbaric and ruthless with Syrian/Iraqi what have you captives but then be so nice and respectful to the western captives, the ones from the same country that is bombing the shizznip out of them?, if anything surely they would want to send a truly horrific message..

And now, to the OP, the reactions of not only the captives but their families seemed out of place, especially Foley's family, with the smiles, laughing and picture falling off the wall and everything, just seemed very staged..

I don't really know what to make of it. My take at the moment is that these videos are from a long time ago and are slowly being released to help the push into Syria and to take on Assad. Whether these are actors etc I'm not sure, but the whole timing of everything and the story so far does seem all to convenient and as soon as I read the OP I thought, hmmm, good answer for the people as it is believable..

It seems pre 9/11 they probably would have got away with this, the people are waking up slowly..

@AlphaHawk

"I think many have missed the point when it was revealed that the beheading videos are 'fake', like the journalist says in the OP, they do it multiple times, messing with the victims mind, but also, so they get the best shot."
This made perfect sense.. But do you think it would be the case of Hollywood recording it themselves or just editing the original footage from ISIS?
edit on 17-9-2014 by TruthArchaeologist14 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join