It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Journalist: Why He Believes Beheading Victims Appeared So Calm Before Their Deaths

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I asked someone who worked in Saudi before why those executed through beheading never attempts to stand up or even lie down, they just sat there so docile waiting for the blow, he says they were given drugs.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
They could have sedated them then while they were out used a common blood donor apparatus to remove 6 pints of blood. Wake em up and take em to the execution they are used to. The lack of blood pressure, sedation and weakness caused by it could explain every detail. Their bodies did not look skinny or emaciated but they did look very pale.

Those calling hoax are only fooling themselves.

THAT is quite the reach there....Exactly what do these "terrorists" gain by withdrawing their blood? Not to clean up the execution, they have no problem showing the "bloody" aftermath along with a "severed" head, I doubt a little squirting blood would drive them to those lengths. Care to try again? I think perhaps you are fooling yourself, into believing exactly what you are told to believe.

It's simply less messy and the victim is guaranteed to be in a weak state while not looking emaciated and near death like a holocaust prisoner. It is not any "lengths" at all. Blood donor stuff is simple to acquire and use, if they go through the trouble to tie them up, feed them for years and break them with mock executions, draining a little blood is no great effort added to what they do already.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
My theory is, they allow journalist to be executed for two reasons.

1. Obtain public support for another war
2. Intimidate other journalist from going to that region which will make it easier for the propaganda machine to work.

Just my two cents.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: Metallicus

Or they drugged them..

~Tenth

I have no doubts they dope up some of the suicide bombers....why not the executed for TV?
They have enough heroin to spare no doubt....

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Its all a bunch of BS acting. Oh no, weapons of mass destruction. Yeow, terrorists. Oh my goodness, scary foreigners with dark skin.

Gimme a friggin break. Probably all shot in a sound stage in Israel.

I'm so frightened I'm peeing myself.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
if you all recall some of the prisoners as Gitmo...KSM for example was 'water-boarded' some 150+ times

do you think those prisoners went kicking & screaming every time there was a possibility of a water-boarding torture
NO they got used to the routine
the captured journalists were repeatedly put through the execution ritual until it too became a stylized ritual

but the Jihadist executioners had a need for the condemned to not resist violently on screen...
SO, drugs or blood-letting was a possibility,

but I think as was said In other posts, a staged sequence of a prior routine mock executions was used,
so that a serene atmosphere was maintained up to the actual execution->> which was not shown on internet releases
in these numerous mock executions the blunt side of the knife was used to feign the cutting motions...

that is how the victim remained serene without drugs or blood letting which is not OK with fundamentalist Jihadi Islam, I think

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman
That's another good point for the people who're saying that they were sedated. They didn't have sleepy eyes and other signs that a sedated person would obviously have, another, like you mentioned, would be slurring their words.

One time, in another forum faaaaaar, far away, some idiot posted a .Gif of a man with a chainsaw beheading a bunch of men who were tied up. It was gory, and I wasn't prepared mentally to see it. But it sent a message, loud and clear. But my point is, terrorists use this technique as a tool. -A mental assault on a first-world country who are too goody goody(in their opinion) to have ever seen such gore, and they know this. They would not edit out the actual beheading and then just show the aftermath, IMO. It would be counter-productive. And I think it has been, hence, the many discussions going on everywhere about them all being fake.

I'm sure the next round of beheadings in the future will be more to the point because the powers that be are seeing many peoples reactions to this format. So expect it to get grisly.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I have a couple of question as I have not watched or intend to watch the videos

After the first video were they specific about who the second person was?

I know after the second video they showed the third person and the third showed the forth person

They want to get the hostages to deliver messages which they (as far as I've read) have delivered before they are killed, but how can they guarentee the next hostage will deliver the message they want them too? (Unless all the hostages have already recorded the videos and then the act is carried out later when required)

For eg if they refuse to say what they want and no message is 'delivered' do they just carry on with the act and say here's the next one?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
An angle that I have looked at and has been corroborated in media is that foreign IS sympathizers who are lured by online propaganda to join isis are having second thoughs when confronted with the cruel on the ground realities of the group they were romatisized into supporting. then they also become captives. during the Vietnam war captives were forced to 'play' Russian roulette with their other fellow captives, and I had the thought that 'jihadi john' could also be being held captive in this circumstance, the reason to pit a British against an a American further adds to shock value. the reason the killing is off camera is because 'jihadi john' wasn't the actual executioner.

I've worked a little in audio recording for television commercials and a few small local tv shows. video presentations are almost never filmed in sequence, it is all done in the editing studio, spicing out of sequence recording to create a cohesive presentation.

The Mirror can reveal that up to six Britons who travelled to the Middle East to fight alongside the jihadists are also being detained by IS.

It is understood the Britons are being held against their will after they tried to to flee the Syrian front line.

Sources say the recruits were so horrified by the brutal killings, beheadings and torture of civilians and captured enemies they decided to leave.

But the IS thugs captured them and imprisoned them at the group’s Syrian stronghold in the town of Raqqa.

A Western intelligence source told the Mirror: “Some Europeans, including a few Brits, decided they had seen enough horrors and wanted to leave.

“But their leaders won’t allow them to go and have called them traitors. ”

The captured jihadis are among 500 Britons who have taken up arms with the Islamic State as it runs amok across the Middle East.

www.mirror.co.uk...
edit on 16-9-2014 by creation7 because: forgot to add content and link

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
But my point is, terrorists use this technique as a tool. -A mental assault on a first-world country who are too goody goody(in their opinion) to have ever seen such gore, and they know this.

Do you think it's less gory on purpose to help recruit younger extremists who may be put off by the actual act?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

So they are quickly trying to tie up loose ends about peoples doubts? My next question is where is all the blood as the knife penetrates? We see the "executioner" saw back and forth several times on the throat, yet there is no blood spurting out. Answer that one journalist.
ETA: I also find it funny that with all the beheadings, and murders in the ME over the years, why NOW is there even a journalist that feels the need to explain WHY HE thinks it is real? Ill tell you why, because more and more people are waking up and getting wise to the propaganda machine that is the US government. I mildly feel vindicated that this is happening.

I finished banging out a whole paragraph in response to you but decided eff it. Just tell me. What's the point in faking this? Did Obama call up the Isil leader and tell him to fake another one? Can you pragmatically tell me where the logic is in this? What's the point in 'faking' these beheadings? If you're going to tell me it's to gain support to go back to Iraq, then I want you to explain why.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Fighting terrorists with an army is ignorant and the government knows it. It's a giant lie. You fight terrorist with small special ops groups not invasion. It was all about toppling the countries of the middleast. I guess for oil, or to create a really land of terrorists to create real threats to the civilized world. I think if, after 9/11 we skipped the wars and just hunted down and killed Bin Laden (or whoever was involved - my bet is on Saudi Arabia and Mossad - with some US insiders), we would have had a great decade with no recession. Instead of we have created almost a continent full of radicals that actualyl want to attack us, and i fear the future hold regular terrorist attacks. What the media hyped up for nothing for the last decade may be real i nthe next decade.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: Metallicus

Or they drugged them..

~Tenth

I have no doubts they dope up some of the suicide bombers....why not the executed for TV?
They have enough heroin to spare no doubt....

I think you are thinking about Afghanistan? That is where the poppy plant is so widespread.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: HaveAGoodUsername

originally posted by: Fylgje
But my point is, terrorists use this technique as a tool. -A mental assault on a first-world country who are too goody goody(in their opinion) to have ever seen such gore, and they know this.

Do you think it's less gory on purpose to help recruit younger extremists who may be put off by the actual act?

Not at all. True terrorists do not care about blood and gore. Also, why would they want to recruit terrorists that are turned off by blood and gore? As far as the whole "recruitment" thing being passed around the MSM, it too is propaganda aimed to further giving the US the "right" to further invade our privacy. Also, why would ANYONE, ISIS and recruits alike, be trying to goad the US and its coalition of forces, to rain bombs down upon them? No part of this story/stories/fairytale makes any sense. ALWAYS look to who BENEFITS from said actions, and there you will find the person/people behind it.
edit on 16-9-2014 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

It's all over the mideast though.. and yes a lot of the jihadis and also afghan soldiers use. The soldiers are sometimes nodding off too high to do their work.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Don't forget to answer my question. Thanks

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Why would they goad them? Because it's all a plot to get the US into Syria bombing their airforce and Assad. The first attempt failed so the media painted this plague, locust army that killed Americans and Brits to horrify and make the citizens passive about the oncoming attack on Syria. It's not about ISIS it is and always has been about Syria.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

So they are quickly trying to tie up loose ends about peoples doubts? My next question is where is all the blood as the knife penetrates? We see the "executioner" saw back and forth several times on the throat, yet there is no blood spurting out. Answer that one journalist.
ETA: I also find it funny that with all the beheadings, and murders in the ME over the years, why NOW is there even a journalist that feels the need to explain WHY HE thinks it is real? Ill tell you why, because more and more people are waking up and getting wise to the propaganda machine that is the US government. I mildly feel vindicated that this is happening.

I finished banging out a whole paragraph in response to you but decided eff it. Just tell me. What's the point in faking this? Did Obama call up the Isil leader and tell him to fake another one? Can you pragmatically tell me where the logic is in this? What's the point in 'faking' these beheadings? If you're going to tell me it's to gain support to go back to Iraq, then I want you to explain why.

Ill gladly tell you. Remember back last year when the US tried to find a reason to go in to Syria and take out Assad? Well, they ran into a roadblock when China and Russia, were strictly against any kind of action by the US. So the US had to invent a boogeyman, much like Alqueda was used as a front for Afghanistan. Well, guess what, we just got China to go along with it last week. Remember a few weeks ago, when it was announced that ISIS threatened Russia, with some of their jets that ISIS claimed to be in control of? Yep, you guessed it, they are trying to make Russia go along with it by threatening them as well. Now you tell me, WHY would ISIS have any reason whatsoever to threaten Russia, who is already about to be deep in a conflict with ISIS enemy, the US?
In case you dont believe me, here is an article with ISIS threat to Russia.www.dailymail.co.uk... a-Caucasus.html
edit on 16-9-2014 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

Don't forget to answer my question. Thanks

Almost missed one, that was close! As to your question about Obama "calling up the ISIS leader", and saying to fake another one, NO, he did not do that. The whole point here is that ISIS is not a real terrorist group. They are an invention of Saudi Arabia, made up of what were last year know as the moderate rebels, in Syria, and trained by US special forces. The plan all along(not just with ISIS, but going back to 9/11), is to destabilize the entire middle east, and instill new governments, that are not a threat to Saudi/US/Israeli interests.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

Why would they goad them? Because it's all a plot to get the US into Syria bombing their airforce and Assad. The first attempt failed so the media painted this plague, locust army that killed Americans and Brits to horrify and make the citizens passive about the oncoming attack on Syria. It's not about ISIS it is and always has been about Syria.

That is EXACTLY what I am saying!!! Are you even reading my replies at all?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join