It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Genetic Language: The Old, Old Testament.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
There are 22 codon types in the human genome:
Start
Stop
Plus 20 different proteins.

There are 22 letters to the most ancient of human consonant alphabets beginning with Phoenician and moving on into Aramaic, Hebrew and Greek.

en.wikipedia.org...

There are 7 Hebrew letters which can have tagin applied to them, which bestows additional information onto the text that it above and beyond its basic code.

There are 7 epigenetic markers that can be applied to the human genetic code that is above and beyond what the basic code of the text reads. These are: acetylation, methylation, ubiquitylation, phosphorylation, sumoylation, ribosylation and citrullination.

There are other things which might help you to identify which codon belongs to which charter such as hydrophobicity, number of carbons in the main ring, number of rings, etc. I've been toying around with this, and what is most interesting is if you look at the frequency of codons utilized in the whole chromosome versus the distribution of Hebrew letters in the Torah, there is no matching pattern, but when you only look at the Exome, those distributions move much closer towards alignment.

Could each of us be walking around with a genetic Torah in our veins? What might the author of the universe have to say to us if we only begin to read his most ancient of manuscripts?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
This, sir, is the opposite of next level bull#. It's posts like these that actually make this forum thought-provoking.

Thank you my good sir.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

I know you have read my threads on DNA and the letters of Hebrew, so I'll save all that. Something else I have found, that goes along with your thesis here, is the parallel to Hebrew and Greek. Hebrew has 22 letters. Greek has 24. Together, they have 46 letters, just like the seed of human life. Of course, this is simple misplaced concreteness apart form other witnesses to the same conclusion. Taken alone, we don't have a match, but a simple coincidence. If you have read my thread on the hidden letters and words of Hebrew (Hidden Letters Thread), then we now have a gigantic witness to the same parallel.

Compare the East (Hebrew) language to its main characteristic and nature. Hebrew is concrete, just like the culture it comes from. Greek is abstract and mathematical, just like the culture it emerged from. Between the two cultures, East meets west at the center of the Earth. Egypt is the enigma that shows us why languages write from left to right in the West and right to left in the East. Why does this matter? Egypt is a template of the Earth and the human form as well. Humans are East (concrete) on one hemisphere and West (abstract) on the other hemisphere. Coincidence?

All the necessary information we need to decode DNA is found in the narrative of the Bible, but more specifically, in the letters and words of Hebrew / proto-Canannite / Phoenician. Science will miss the translation until they unbabel the image in Hebrew and Greek. The tree of knowledge is language, parallel to genetics. They are the same language. The keys are in our lexicon.

edit on 27-8-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wanted more info. Google and ATS says this is a hoax. Can you give me more info?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
There are 22 that they know of. They haven't tested everyone.

The letters of the ancient languages are actually sounds that interact with our DNA. Each sound had a meaning. Most letters also had different ways of pronouncing them just as our language does today.

Some call this the primordial language. The natural language we all have in us, the language that we translate our used language to.

S&F.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It's an interesting idea and I'm glad you posted it here.

But if this is a code - a one-to-one correspondence with ancient Greek and/or Hebrew letters - shouldn't it be a somewhat simple task to run a computer program that could test every permutation of one-to-one correspondence and see if any actual ancient language words appear?

Has this been done?

I might be completely misunderstanding what the OP is supposed to imply... if so, I apologize. Just ignore me. I'm sleepy.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Maybe the Torah isn't in our veins, maybe the Torah is God waiting to be decoded and born
into the flesh.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

First time i come across your threads i think

but just so you know i have thought of this idea/theory for a long time....

i cannot go into it now, but it is something to definately think about!

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Yeah. I wanted to note that you were the inspiration for this, but I didn't want to muddy your good name through my uninvited self-association. Besides, I am nowhere near the biblical scholar you are, so I had nothing whatsoever to contribute to your take on the matter. This is more of a seed of an undeveloped thought, and I guessed it belonged more in the science forum than in a proper discussion of esotericism.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

There are 80 that I know of, but only 20 of them end up in the human genome, and only 22 of them end up in right-handed life that we know of, but I get your point. Until we sample every single human that exists it is impossible to say that there are only 20 proteins. That day will probably never happen, at least not in my lifetime.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Very Intriguing Thread!!! Also some of the informative comments are Fascinating!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish

This is an undeveloped thought that first began when I was studying human genetics, but I have never taken it beyond the post that you see here. If anyone out there claims to have cracked the code, then it is up to them to defend that position.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CAPT PROTON

Are you suggesting a genetic engineering project? Gene delivery or developmental?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
great topic, bump
All kinds of things I am wondering, but I will wait

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Life is beset with synchronicity for the consciousness to behold...does it mean anything?
Does life itself mean anything?
Or is it all randomness?
you decide....

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wanted more info. Google and ATS says this is a hoax. Can you give me more info?

It's called the Codon Table:

en.wikipedia.org...

Each Amino acid has one of four properties; nonpolar, polar, basic or acidic, or a stop-codon

So that imposes a fundamental restriction on how many codons are required.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell
Ty. So is it a hoax like so many threads and websites say or is it just not completely understood?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Here is something else about the Hebrew letters and their relationship to Phi.

www.soulsofdistortion.nl...

Given the fact that basic keys for the construction of matter are given in the first sentence of Genesis, we may now have another look at the mythical story of Adam and Eve contained within Genesis. Let’s look at the basic building blocks of matter once more:

It takes some imagination but have a look at the double vortex on the left, doesn’t it look like a tree? The bottom vortex are the roots, the top is the foliage. This is the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil in the Garden of Eden. If we have a look to the right picture it is rather easy to see the apple, the torus is an apple shape. The snake that seduced Eve to eat the apple from the tree is the Phi spiral that perfectly describes the torus.

The story of Adam and Eve, could well be references to the way the material world is constructed from the aether. The fall from paradise started when from the Oneness of the Creator, his eternal consciousness, the aether, the first torus shape was created. The first step in creation was at the same time the separation from Oneness. The fall from paradise could be explained as the separation from Oneness into the illusionary physical world of seemingly separate parts.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
John 1:14 NKJV

And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

John 1:1-5 NKJV

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

reply to: CAPT PROTON

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CAPT PROTON

I hope not having read it and I suggest you might find it interesting to do also. Its not, like the bible in parts the nicest of religious books and has a lot of what might shock you in it pertaining to the attitude of the hebrew to the goyim.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join