It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Discovered Message from God in Human DNA Code!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Here is a short video on this subject. There are other threads posted on ATS that say evidence was found in DNA that shows we are from extraterrestrial orgins, and others saying it shows other messages from God.
Some of these threads go back to 2007. I don't know how recent this last message was discovered, so I'll post it.

You can make up your own mind.

Synopsis:
The study was done at Harvard University. The study shows a message found in a hidden code inside the human DNA.
They found 22 words that were dated back to an ancient Aramaic .
It says the message shows irrefutable evidence of God's existence, through the process of natural selection for human evolution .

The message reads, "Hello my children. This is Yahweh, the one true lord. You have found creation's secret. Now share it peacefully with the world.

That's half of it. Then it goes on to talk about the study that will be published in the Journal Nature next month. They say
it is expected to provoke the biggest scientific controversy since Charles Darwin's Theory of Evolution.

edit on 6/2/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I most definitely believe that you believe what you're typing and claiming. There is no doubt about that fact. However, I'd prefer if this was moved to the grey area because it has little to do with science and technology.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Im sure the findings are open to interpratation, the god crowd have jumped on this pretty quick.
Will be an interesting read when its published next month.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Woah, didn't kike the last part of the video.
Can't recall the name but some one is calling for the eradication of religions and a new crusade based on this message?
Scary stuff
Cool find tho, thanks for the post

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Sounds a little sketchy.

I went to the YT link and the "source link" is ....MASSAWAKENING.ORG.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Any chance of a synopsis? Can't watch stuff at the moment, and this looks tres interesting.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

This was a satire and a hoax.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
So - they've decoded it, and it says ---- ?
Just Kidding!
PS: I will be out of the office for...a while. 'Til then - best regards.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

This was a satire and a hoax.

Yes, the story is from The Daily Currant a satirical website.

Message from God in DNA

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Here is the link that definitively debunks this story...

The Daily Currant is an English language online satirical newspaper that covers global politics, business, technology, entertainment, science, health and media. It is accessible from over 190 countries worldwide - now including South Sudan.

Our mission is to ridicule the timid ignorance which obstructs our progress, and promote intelligence - which presses forward.

dailycurrant.com...

Message From God Found Hidden Inside DNA Sequence
edit on 2-6-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
Im sure the findings are open to interpratation, the god crowd have jumped on this pretty quick.
Will be an interesting read when its published next month.

Will never will be published.

It was a hoax.

The video was from May last year.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Don't need another crusade. That would suck. If you don't follow along with the ones in charge of these things, you die. Many Christians were killed by the crusades because the crusaders wanted to control what everyone had, even other Christians.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
DNA designed like software is? Nooo…

Programs just evolve form nothing… or electric mud puddles.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The decoded message reads:
"Be sure to drink your Ovaltine"

...Just kidding.

The real message reads "42"

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Honestly Sled what is your point how do you feel about what you posted? Are you just waiting to see how people reply before you form an opinion?

Here is the OP....

Here is a short video on this subject. There are other threads posted on ATS that say evidence was found in DNA that shows we are from extraterrestrial orgins, and others saying it shows other messages from God. Some of these threads go back to 2007. I don't know how recent this last message was discovered, so I'll post it. You can make up your own mind. -

WTH? No opinion just watch my video and talk. (rolling my eyes.)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I find it hard to believe a message from god or aliens can be explained in a 4 min vid on youtube, if that were the case than i truley believe that we are just a bad joke told by a blue eyed giant named Makumba

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Satire, hoax, real proof, whatever... These damn electronic voices that have become so popular in the last few years grate on my ears. Hell, they grate on my sense of grammar and annunciation that I never thought existed!

I would much prefer nice background music with text. I cant even make it through 30 seconds of it, much less entire minutes.

I think God would be a bit more clever as well, perhaps hiding "clues" in and around everything in existence. Would actually make such things harder to pinpoint, given it would be impossible to do so (pinpoint something that is everywhere and in everything). I would get a bigger kick out of that, personally.

edit on 2-6-2014 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

That is a great message, I love that stuff!
And you are saying there was a message discover and it was "42", not what was said in the video?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Lol, way to fall for that one. Is there at least a reputable source, that isn't a nut-job website?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join