It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Genetic Language: The Old, Old Testament.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Suppose that we were to assume that they used base-60, then we can assume that AAA, TTT, UUU, and GGG probably stand for comma, period, semicolon and eol, .and well...that's all I have. Grr, it's too bad that I can't look at the DNA sequencing myself, otherwise, I can make much more sense of this.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: rickymouse

Question: (stupid perhaps); is there a harmonic value to the human body/brain/nerve system?

Everything alive and not alive vibrates or it would be frozen. Even frozen there is a little vibration. Vibration would equate to harmonic value, individually we would vibrate to a frequency created by our genetics coupled to food chemistry effects.

So who we are and how we think is related to our vibration, something that fluctuates differently in different people. Now medicines are created for when these vibrations and signals linking the cells to the brain get messed up.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet
a reply to: Nechash

Hebrew has 22 letters. Greek has 24. Together, they have 46 letters, just like the seed of human life.

o_O

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
God created the perfect dna in adam and eve, however this was all muddied up when they were cast into the outer darkness where there was life thru evolution or genetic manipulation by fallen angels or what have you. So the dna code as is now present, if it relates to any language at all is best a bit of a stretch
a reply to: Unity_99

The link I gave discussed physical findings of an experiment and brought in an entire word/frequency/creation of matter concept that is more Quantum Physics/Spiritual, even Tao, and Eastern thought than biblical. And its fascinating.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: np6888
a reply to: chr0naut

What do the codons that represent START and STOP look like?

START/Methionine is coded by ATG

STOP is coded by TAA, TGA & TAG

If youwere asking about the molecular arrangement of the nucleobases, here is a convenient Wikipedia article.

edit on 28/8/2014 by chr0naut because: Fixed base order for STOP

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: np6888How many symbols did the Sumerian alphabet have?

Literally hundreds:

And im not even positive that's complete.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

my reply would be timed out. But thanks.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
My head hurts! In a Good way
S&F
We maybe more alike then apart as some would have a think.....

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I will give you a star . indeed it's very difficult to solve the mystery of the creation of this universe and the creation of our own physical body . anyhow most of your threads enlighten someone who wants to go into the depth of that mystery

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

my reply would be timed out. But thanks.
Lol that's happened to me 4 times already. wonder why but its cheap

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
They fell from grace because God gave them a free will
a reply to: BobAthome

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

I counted 255. Interestingly, this is the limit in which a series of Final Fantasy games where you can buy the number of items, and it has to do with the hexadecimal editor(16x16). In this case, 64x4 probably needs to be look at also.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Is there a website where you can see a translation of the Sumerian language?

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
23 pairs of human chromosomes.

23 degrees of tilt from the Earth's axis to neutral up and down.

I guess we were meant to be here.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The characters in the Sumerian alphabet represented syllables.

Each one began as a pictograph. A picture to bring to mind the sound of the word of the thing pictured.

edit on 29-8-2014 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
They fell from grace because God gave them a free will
a reply to: BobAthome

they fell because the Devil/Satan/Serpent talked God into testing what God had created as perfect.

So Satan could humiliate and disprove the Creation of Man. Thus shaming God.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: np6888
Yes, whenever you see numbers like so it has to do with simple mathematics. With the Sumerians they used a system of 12 rather than our base 10. This is the reason why we have 12 hour days/nights, 60 minute hours, 60 second minutes. Interesting eh?

There is no 'google translate' as such for Sumerian, it is a complicated language with multiple meanings for words (like most languages), but you can find some words on archaeology sites. Stay away from ancient aliens sites, they notoriously mistranslate things to suit their needs.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

a system of 12 rather than our base 10.

ya cause using 12 might be in sinc with our Galaxy and the natural time and measurement of Space Time & Relativity.

ya yeah metric, base 10 ,, yup, were all just base 10 Data in the big old, Cloud in the sky.
yea,

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
Stay away from ancient aliens sites, they notoriously mistranslate things to suit their needs.

How would you know? Because you already know the ancient alien sites are wrong so you start from that conclusion and make your theories based on it?

If you study Greek and Latin etymological roots of words you'll already see how rapidly and totally words change meaning just from one or two languages away. People have to study the use of the word in different regions across spans of time just to realize why words change in such ways and make sure that it's really even the same word. When you're talking about an entire civilization that was only dug up in the late 1800's and still isn't well understood at all, good luck trying to fully understand what they're saying.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BridgebyaFountain

When you're talking about an entire civilization that was only dug up in the late 1800's

good luck trying to fully understand what they're saying.

,,i know this isnt the 1800"s,,after all ,,,,we are so much more,,lucky??

Authors born between 1700 and 1800

here are some,,

John Adams
second President of the United States

a favourite of mine,
,after all he invented the conputer code for his computer.

Charles Babbage
English mathematician, philosopher, inventor
26 December 1791 — 18 October 1871

wow,,,, so many well educated men back then,,

Michael Faraday

English physicist and chemist
22 September 1791 — 25 August 1867

women too,,

Mary Shelley

English author
30 August 1797 — 1 February 1851

yup if there was only some way,,with us being some much smarter,,good luck trying to fully understand what they're saying.

u know ur right.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join