It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: CNN Source Reports That Darren Wilson DID NOT Have Fractured Orbital

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
a reply to: xuenchen

Did you have a point or just doing your typical trolling drive by

Yes I have a valid point.

Many lies about this "Fractured Orbital" thing.

One "Source" says one thing, another "Source" says different.

Lies lead to more Lies.

Simple as that.

plus somebody brought up the possibility that the original "Source Material" may have been "obtained" in violation of medical privacy.

Shocking.

I won't get into the "politics".

We are not in the mud-pit.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Yes, that's footage from CNN, but they seem to have scrubbed it from their own site...

a reply to: AnonyMason

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Bone75

Why don't you go there then? See what's really happening for yourself?

Because it seems my main purpose in life is to bare witness to tragedy. My mere presence alone will pretty much guarantee more people getting killed. These eyes have seen enough my dear.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74
His face was swollen, there was a scuffle by the car, don't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. Brown threatened the store owner, strike one. As I said before, not a big leap to assume he did the same to the cop. It's obvious the kid had no respect for anyone. Just a big bully. That is my opinion, not fact. His buddy already lied about his own original version. I'll give you the benefit of doubt, as the cop DID go to the hospital under an assumed name, so who the hell knows. How can you actually look up the cops records since he registered under a phony name.......nope, I don't believe a cnn report if it really says that. As I said, in the very beginning, we all knew & were told he went to the hospital under an assumed name......regardless, I respect any & all opinions, whether I agree or disagree.. That's what this site is about....just odd to me, every single new poster I have come across, regarding this case, immediately tells stories to make the cop look bad or trash the cop. I would love to come across a newbie with a different opinion or even a question about the case. I'm not even pro cop!!!! But this case........I heard the guy(witness)in the background day one that told the exact story the cop did

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Maybe you wouldn't see anything that made you want to kill someone...

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Maybe you wouldn't see anything that made you want to kill someone...

Huh? WTF was that?
edit on 21-8-2014 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Stay safe!!!!! That's all we can hope for...good luck.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: j.r.c.b.

It's also not a big leap to assume that Wilson grabbed Brown and pulled him into the car as some eyewitnesses say. This is a PD with a very bad rap. But that's all it is, assumption, it's not fact anymore than Brown attacking Wilson is fact, we don't even know for sure if his face was actually swollen...

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

You said...

My mere presence alone will pretty much guarantee more people getting killed.

If I read something into that, that you didn't intend... my apologies.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
This was Nancy Grace, not actual news...this is the same lady who broke that the duke rape suspects DNA was found on the victim, turned out not to be true.

Did CNN remove this story? I can't find it on their site or Nancy Grace sub site...

a reply to: theantediluvian

Don Lemon was the one who broke the story live. Nancy Grace was on with Brook Baldwin for her "expert" opinion (and horrible grating voice).

Here's the CNN Video link

Not a fan of Nancy Grace, she's got that typical everyone-is-guilty prosecutor mentality.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
Yes, that's footage from CNN, but they seem to have scrubbed it from their own site...

No. See the link I just posted. Also, if you go to the CNN site, on the main page, in the Michael Brown section, there's a link entitled "Source: Officer didn't sustain fracture."

Not scrubbed.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I agree totally.....that's why I try to always say, "my theories or opinions".... I've seen enough to know there are nasty cops out there, but there are some genuine nice cops to. I really can't wait til this cop is safe enough to come out & tell his version....I hope, at the very least, this PD, invests in dash cams!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Appreciate the link, TY!!

(post by Bone75 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Then what did you mean by saying your presence would cause more to die?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I always happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, I've witnessed so many horrible things that I could write a book that no one would even believe. I'm staying out of Ferguson because craziness has a tendency to break out right in front of me.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: lightedhype

This 'conspiracy site' is very quickly being overrun by people who love to tow the party line and support any heavy handed actions the US gov't takes. Really makes you wonder.

Eerie thing is - "Big names" here who once posted with some sense, now seem to have totally switched over to the dark side so to speak. Unsettling to say the least.

being this is a conspiracy site how do we know these posters aren't locked up somewhere deep underground and now have "officials" posting in their absence

Ya know, only a little while back I posted about how some of the long term members have personality changes.
Maybe not locked up, just several employees using the same profile.

edit on 21-8-2014 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
Nothing we hear, let me repeat, NOTHING WE HEAR, from the MSM can be considered the TRUTH anymore!

Did a double take when I noticed just one star on this post.

Find this extremely bizarre for a site such as ATS where people are aware of reality.

This is just REALLY freaky and makes absolutely no sense.

Does everyone on ATS actually believe the krap coming out of that box or what?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Don Lemon is a reporter??? That's the guy who thought an AR was fully automatic...

Media these days, horrible on all sides.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: lightedhype

This 'conspiracy site' is very quickly being overrun by people who love to tow the party line and support any heavy handed actions the US gov't takes. Really makes you wonder.

Eerie thing is - "Big names" here who once posted with some sense, now seem to have totally switched over to the dark side so to speak. Unsettling to say the least.

being this is a conspiracy site how do we know these posters aren't locked up somewhere deep underground and now have "officials" posting in their absence

Ya know, only a little while back I posted about how some of the long term members have personality changes.
Maybe not locked up, just several employees using the same profile.

Really? Everyone seems normal to me. Different issues bring out different opinions. I suppose I don't really remember people's opinions outside of specific threads, mostly because they change and I find myself agreeing and disagreeing with people on a case by case basis. I suppose you can't name names. It would probably be against T&C to ask people noticing something to send me a U2U

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join