It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: CNN Source Reports That Darren Wilson DID NOT Have Fractured Orbital

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

originally posted by: VoidHawk

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: lightedhype
a reply to: AnonyMason

This 'conspiracy site' is very quickly being overrun by people who love to tow the party line and support any heavy handed actions the US gov't takes. Really makes you wonder.

Eerie thing is - "Big names" here who once posted with some sense, now seem to have totally switched over to the dark side so to speak. Unsettling to say the least.

being this is a conspiracy site how do we know these posters aren't locked up somewhere deep underground and now have "officials" posting in their absence

Ya know, only a little while back I posted about how some of the long term members have personality changes.
Maybe not locked up, just several employees using the same profile.

Really? Everyone seems normal to me. Different issues bring out different opinions. I suppose I don't really remember people's opinions outside of specific threads, mostly because they change and I find myself agreeing and disagreeing with people on a case by case basis. I suppose you can't name names. It would probably be against T&C to ask people noticing something to send me a U2U

I spend a lot more time observing than I do taking part, its really quite revealing

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

I spend a lot more time observing than I do taking part, its really quite revealing

Ya, that's what all the underground official propaganda posters say.

I think it's time we start watching you maybe, huh???

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Ya, that's what all the underground official propaganda posters say.

I think it's time we start watching you maybe, huh???

Nice reverse psychology skills you've got there.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Nice reverse psychology skills you've got there.

I don't have the slightest idea what you could be talking about...

Go Red Team......We've been spotted......Shoot the Moon......end transmission

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

So AGAIN... my apologies.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
so all you wanna be jessie jacksons and al sharptons think that just because the officer did not have a fx of the orbit that you have some information that is a game changer.

not a snowballs chance in Kansas at noon tomorrow.

does not change a thing.

brown was told to stop and instead he charged the officer he has injured only seconds before.

same outcome bang bang you're dead.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven
a reply to: Viking9019

That is an unfounded assumption.

It may or may not be correct.

Speaking of which, how does Officer Wilson describe the final moments of the shooting?

According to his account to the Ferguson police, Officer Wilson said that Mr. Brown had lowered his arms and moved toward him, law enforcement officials said. Fearing that the teenager was going to attack him, the officer decided to use deadly force.

Now that's very interesting, isn't it? According to the Ferguson Police, Wilson said that Brown lowered his arms. Which means they were up, at some point, no?

Yes, that implies that his arms were up "at some point" i.e. before the shooting. This also implies then that he then lowered his arms and moved forward. That's when the officer decided to use deadly force. Maybe if Mr. Brown complied with the officers instructions before he lowered his arms and moved forward, he still would be alive today. Maybe the act of lowering his arms after they had been up signaled to the officer that he had a weapon he was going for.
edit on 22-8-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: spirited75
If you can stop race pimping for a moment — please explain how you've come to the conclusion that Michael Brown charged Officer Wilson. Officer Wilson's statements have not been made public.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Officer Wilson's statements have not been made public.

Which is a smart move if you ask me. Everything the department has released so far has been twisted to fit the narrative laid out by a confessed liar.

This trial by media crap needs to stop and if it turns out his eye socket wasn't fractured, I hope the source of this info is charged for violating HIPPA regulations.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

A witness says it in the background of this video....

launch.newsinc.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

And there are witnesses that said he didn't charge him.
Why do they get tossed out and the guy that you can barley understand gets to be taken as fact?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Snitches get stitches in Ferguson. That guy was speaking candidly.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

A witness says it in the background of this video....

launch.newsinc.com...

I've listened to that video all the way through a few times and the minute or so of conversation, dozens of times. I have serious issues with the transcript that was first published on The Conservative Treehouse and has followed this video around the web. There are two lines that are being pointed to as possible corroboration for what is alleged to be Wilson's account of the incident:

#2 Then the next thing I know he doubled back toward him cus - the police had his gun drawn already on him –

Later iterations of the transcript such as this one at IJReview reference one questionable area:

[there is dispute here whether he says "doubled back" or "coming back."]

However, there's no mention of the dispute over the second and much harder to discern line at about 7:03 and I think everyone who is commenting on this video is 100% obligated to listen to this part. Here's the popular text that has been appearing on dozens of sites:

#2The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him

I have listened to this many times and I do not hear this, in fact just listening for the word that is supposed to be "toward" because I don't hear that AT ALL. Here's what it I come up with:

"but he was like (pissed off on him?), dumpin' at him."

The part at 7:05 "dumpin' at him" appears NO WHERE in the popular transcripts. Please, listen to this yourself and tell me if you honestly hear the words that are being claimed in the original transcription.

I'll be the first to admit that I don't know the truth of what happened but think about this objectively. The argument is being made that these 3-4 seconds of very hard to make out and imprecise (which one is "he" anyway?) language, interrupted by crosstalk, are being presented as refutation of every other publicly available eyewitness account.
edit on 2014-8-22 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Does anyone know of a school where I can get a degree in Ebonics?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Just to clarify, dumping means the same as unloading.
So he is dumping bullets on brown

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Snitches get stitches in Ferguson. That guy was speaking candidly.

He is speaking candied cause he is in the background of a video. Obviously he is talking to a person of the neighborhood, and many more as you can hear by the multiple voices in the video.
Oh and if you need a degree in ebonics try exposing your self to it

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Yep. "dumpin'" is synonymous with "unloading." I just put together a more detailed analysis of the video here.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

He is speaking candied cause he is in the background of a video. Obviously he is talking to a person of the neighborhood, and many more as you can hear by the multiple voices in the video.

True but there's no camera pointed at him.

Oh and if you need a degree in ebonics try exposing your self to it

Well I'd ask one of the residents of my motel to teach me, but the women are too busy cursing at their kids and the men won't have anything to do with me unless they can make a lick. Maybe I'll break down and buy a blunt or a ho to get my foot in the door.

edit on 22-8-2014 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Damn dude...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join