It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: CNN Source Reports That Darren Wilson DID NOT Have Fractured Orbital

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Wow so much fail in just one post, what does obama birth certificate have to do with an ongoing investigation in a shooting?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Viking9019
That is an unfounded assumption.

It may or may not be correct.

Speaking of which, how does Officer Wilson describe the final moments of the shooting?

According to his account to the Ferguson police, Officer Wilson said that Mr. Brown had lowered his arms and moved toward him, law enforcement officials said. Fearing that the teenager was going to attack him, the officer decided to use deadly force.

Now that's very interesting, isn't it? According to the Ferguson Police, Wilson said that Brown lowered his arms. Which means they were up, at some point, no?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: theantediluvian

Lol so not surprised. Weren't we saying that source close to source close to Wilsons wife was pathetic? The original source (right wing blogger) has been caught lying numerous times before. I'll link it when I get home.

sf

So your that deft to come out and admit that your opinion is based upon the left/right leaning "OPINION" of a source?

You ought to be ashamed of yourself that you admit you are so easily led!

Just saying.......

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963
You are jumping to conclusions, the source for the fractured orbital is from a self-avowed Right-wing blogger.
He has also been discredited numerous times, so far as I can tell.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
This whole thing is such a cluster #. The media needs to STFU and verify before they post things. The police department needs to either stop sharing things or get their ducks in a row. All these "witnesses" running around should stop getting air time.

Agree with other posters, not being able to verify doesn't mean something didn't happen.

Broken eye socket / not broken eye socket.
Shot in the back / shot in the front.
Policeman justified / policeman not justified
Race related / police brutality related
Witness said this / witness said that.

Confuse / divide / generate hate - by design or otherwise.

Cluster-flux indeed.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven
You are jumping to conclusions, the source for the fractured orbital is from a self-avowed Right-wing blogger.
He has also been discredited numerous times, so far as I can tell.

What constitutes a "VALID" source anymore? For Christ's sake, it seems like lies are what we are fed and truths are forbidden!

Something for you to think about.......

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
That goes both ways. There were many anonymous claims that people are using to justify the shooting.

The radio lady never said Wilson shot while Brown and Johnson were running, but authorities now do say that.
The radio lady never said that Wilson shot Brown twice in the head (down through eye-face-jaw-into-collarbone and down through skull), but once in the forehead.

The fractured orbital claim came from a site that misleadingly carried an image lifted from a medical website, as if it were the injury Wilson suffered. Now it seems that even that injury might be wrong.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven
That goes both ways. There were many anonymous claims that people are using to justify the shooting.

The radio lady never said Wilson shot while Brown and Johnson were running, but authorities now do say that.
The radio lady never said that Wilson shot Brown twice in the head (down through eye-face-jaw-into-collarbone and down through skull), but once in the forehead.

The fractured orbital claim came from a site that misleadingly carried an image lifted from a medical website, as if it were the injury Wilson suffered. Now it seems that even that injury might be wrong.

So with that being said, can all of us left with any sanity whatsoever agree that no one knows WTF is going on?

It's easy to pick a side! But does that equate to finding the truth?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

So with that being said, can all of us left with any sanity whatsoever agree that no one knows WTF is going on?

Seems like that's the best option. I don't want to choose a side. I just want justice and to see Wilson stop getting smeared and convicted in the court of popular opinion. Same with Brown actually. I've seen people saying he's a thug and deserved to get shot. BS, we don't know much of anything about him.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Wow so much fail in just one post, what does obama birth certificate have to do with an ongoing investigation in a shooting?

One lie always leads to another 1000.

Hard to keep track sometimes.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Its about the system that does the '1984' routine on the population with all it's systematic procedures of dis-information, propaganda, race-baiting, illegal searches-seizures,....

if you cannot 'see' the ability of the Party-in-power to change the observed reality of the world situation around them--[including the current predetermined hanging of the Ferguson Cop]... then you are truly a lost individual that has an umbilical cord to the ruling party 'Kool-Ade Tap'

you have learned nothing of the WH manipulations of Benghazi...IRS...et al (which is about orchestrating some dozen impeachable offenses) and that culture of FTPublic has filtered down to creating a racial issue in MO where NONE was Present---except in the minds of the guilty to begin with
edit on st31140866612421082014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I do apogize if i sound harsh but another epic fail for you, im not denying that the people in power are corrupt, but i am not the one talking about obamas birth certificate to prove a point ona shooting that happened a week ago.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Did you have a point or just doing your typical trolling drive by

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I do apogize if i sound harsh but another epic fail for you, im not denying that the people in power are corrupt, but i am not the one talking about obamas birth certificate to prove a point ona shooting that happened a week ago.

connect - the- dots.... world events are not just a logical-linear constant progression... there are fits & starts & jumps in the continuity of events

believe me.... the Obama birth certificate BS is directly related to this present fabrication of an 'offense' to a African-American in MO that took his (the supposed perps) life instead of the policeman's...

the MSM, WH, Holder are all into 'recreating' the narrative...just as the Birth-of-an-American-Citizen story is being contrived by influential people/powers

so I return the EPIC FAIL onus on you...sheeze
edit on st31140866697521222014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

You lost it at obumers birth certificate, plz give your head a shake and stay away from fox news and cnn for a few days.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Actually... I was just stating what the source was. Blogs should always come under heavy scrutiny regardless of leaning. Some are great, some are propagandist for whatever side you can think of. I am a Leftist, guess what there are absolute garbage left leaning blogs and sites out there that I boycott and dismiss as sources as easily as I did this one, unlike many on ATS who automatically agree with anything coming from the Right. Go and Google 'Jim Hoft caught lying' and see what you come up with.

Here's the thread with the source in the OP

Read the article and the thread, anyone should have been able to see it for the BS that it was.

Seems you are having quite a knee jerk to my post.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Actually... I was just stating what the source was. Blogs should always come under heavy scrutiny regardless of leaning. Some are great, some are propagandist for whatever side you can think of. I am a Leftist, guess what there are absolute garbage left leaning blogs and sites out there that I boycott and dismiss as sources as easily as I did this one, unlike many on ATS who automatically agree with anything coming from the Right. Go and Google 'Jim Hoft caught lying' and see what you come up with.

Here's the thread with the source in the OP

Read the article and the thread, anyone should have been able to see it for the BS that it was.

Seems you are having quite a knee jerk to my post.

Your right! EVERYTHING should be scrutinized, INCLUDING the MSM and their BS?

When the hell are you going to realize that the left/right snip is what makes THEM control us?

But hey! If you want to pick sides, go right ahead. I just wish I could be the one looking at you saying "I told you so" when you realizes you have been played!

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I see, so that makes it not okay to defend himself? A cop can only shoot an advancing perp if the perp actually breaks bones? is that supposed to be the takeaway here?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit

I see, so that makes it not okay to defend himself? A cop can only shoot an advancing perp if the perp actually breaks bones? is that supposed to be the takeaway here?

So it doesn't matter if it's true or not because you've already made up your mind? Is that what I'm supposed to takeaway from your comment?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit

The only takeaway here is that theres no facts out on this case just opinions or made up stories.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join