It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dorian Johnson Recants Media Statement ?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74
Even if he wasn't on PCP, maybe what happened was all the shots that were aimed at him were fired after Mike taunted Wilson by saying, "What are you gonna do, shoot me?" and then charged Wilson. I thought I read witnesses stating that. I think it was Dorian. Mike could have froze after initially running if a warning shot had been fired. Then said the taunt and charged. He might have simply been stupid and not on PCP.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
To get out of the road. I think Wilson asked them nicely to use the sidewalk and drove off. Glancing in his rear view mirror, not only were they still in the road but also flipping him off. That caused Wilson to back up and confront them, causing Mike and Dorian to figure they were going to be popped for the strong armed robbery. Mike's actions after that point are what got him killed. Being belligerent with the need to disrespect the police. And rappers are always rapping about respect? They don't know nothing about respect.
soundcloud.com...

edit on 25-8-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

You just keep adding things in out of nowhere huh?

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Listen to track 2 of Big Mike's titled Chiraq FreeStyle Luh Vee Ft. Big'Mike Luh Kobe. At 4:04 he says, "Nigga, I gots dat dust." PCP aka dust. Case solved. He was certainly into smoking dust (PCP).
soundcloud.com.../sets/midw3-t

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Cause he would never lie in a song.
You can't take what he said in a song and turn into a fact. Wait for the tox.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Why do we always see this sociopathesque, stalkerish, macabre need to dig into a dead person's past when it's a young black man killed, but when a white kid shoots up a movie theater it's a false flag that never happened? SO CREEPY!

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I never saw that big word before. Is it real or did you make that up? I dig into all crimes equally without regard for race, religion, etc. I should have been a detective. It's called intuition.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Yet I only see you digging into Michael Brown, probably did with Trayvon Martin too.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I wasn't a member here yet. But you're right I saw Trayvon for what he was. A thug who messed with the wrong man. This is about Mike Brown though. I can't wait for the toxicology!

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

So is it just a cops are always right thing? There's no issue with militarization or excessive force? It's okay to kill bad guys? Or is it something else?

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
No I have no special love for cops. In fact I got in trouble here for going to extreme against them (Samantha Ramsey shooting in KY). I look at each case independently and make a decision. This case I was influenced heavily by the Ferguson Market surveillance tape. If I hadn't seen that I'd be giving Mike some sympathy. But put together I'm leaning towards the cop on this one. Now in the choke hold case of Eric Garner on Staten Island, those cops belong in prison! So you see I make decisions not based upon the victims race or occupation, but consider the circumstances and evidence. If the petition for Mike Brown is answered by the White House, which it will, for requiring all police to wear body cameras it will be the only good to come from this incident. They want to call it the Mike Brown Law.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

But Eric Garner also broke the law, he was selling cigarettes illegally. I guess I don't understand your line in the sand.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Wow, Dorian got all cleaned up. He's on CNN right now. Halfway decent haircut. Oops, lawyer cut him off from talking to Don Lemon. Says Dorian is cooperating with the FBI as a witness!

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
To be honest I never heard of people selling loose cigarettes! His "crime" was selling untaxed cigarettes. I don't understand the offense. I know about people smuggling cigarettes from the south to the north. I was stopped once a long time ago northbound on I-95 just after crossing the Delaware Memorial Bridge by a N.J. Trooper. He told me the reason for the stop was looking for untaxed cigarettes coming from the south. The truck was empty so I let him have at it. This thing about selling loose cigarettes must be due to the high prices now. Seven or eight dollars a pack is a good reason to quit if you smoke. Every case is unique so my opinions will vary. Garner's "crime" was nothing compared with felony 2nd degree strong armed robbery.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Don't bother. He's a lost cause. He has also been sharpied.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Not Authorized
Sharpied? What does that mean? Does that have something to do with Al Sharpton? Is that slang for me being aware of Sharpton being a known liar and racial instigator of the highest order? I'm sharpied alright, and it reflects badly on Obama that he respects Sharpton and allows him in the same room with himself. It reflects badly on MSNBC that Sharpton works for them. It's also a shame that Sharpton attended Mike Brown's funeral service and felt the need to use the N word in church. Not a word from him as reverend, just a race hustling instigator. He can't give it a rest for one day. He has to instigate the blacks 24/7/365. I've been Sharpied alright... and I could say the same about you. Except in your case you're buying all the bull that Sharpton spreads around.

edit on 26-8-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
“We Gotta Do It”: Black Panthers Declare Violent “Race War” On “White Devils”, Demand “Bloodshed”
Read more at patdollard.com...

White devils? I've heard that before. Yes it was in the book Zebra:The True Account of 179 Days of Terror in San Francisco. Nation of Islam serial killers hunting for "white devils". So as you can see nothing has changed with these extremists since the 1960's and 1970's. They're still talking about a genocidal race war.
archive.org...

Williams: I just want to say to all the listeners on this phone call, that if you are having any doubt about getting suited, booted, and armed up for this race war that we’re in that has never ended, let me tell you somethin…the thing that’s about to happen these honkies, these crackers, these pigs, these people, these motherf*er…it has been long overdue.” Read more at patdollard.com...

“And there are those who wish they could stand in this hour, to see the destruction of the devil‘s world and the devil’s society- and I‘m ain’t talking about no dude underneath the ground with a pitchfork and pantyhose. I’m talking about that blonde haired, blue-eyed, sometimes brown-eyed, Caucasian walkin around with a mindset, a demonistic mindset, and a nature to do evil and brutality.” Read more at patdollard.com...

patdollard.com...

These racists were in Ferguson, MO. But their hatred and racism is protected by Eric Holder. They're special.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

But Eric Garner also broke the law, he was selling cigarettes illegally. I guess I don't understand your line in the sand.

But Eric Garner wasn't supposedly assaulting an officer and going for his gun, he was surrendering without charging an officer, although in both cases, they broke the law.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Same at the memorial yesterday where MB was proclaimed "peaceful and gentle", as witnessed by that store surveillance. Raise a thug, bury a saint.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

This Sharpie.
This Book.

Wink.
edit on 26-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join