It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dorian Johnson Recants Media Statement ?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I'm just really not seeing conflicting stories. Can you point out what you're seeing?

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

mobile.nytimes.com...

The police say Mr. Brown hit the
officer and scuffled with him over his
weapon, leading to his being shot.

Mr. Brown’s friend said he swung after the
officer grabbed his neck
and was shot
after running away,

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Greven

By the way, Littlegreenfootballs has all but recanted THEIR post, in an update at the bottom of their post that you linked.

They seem to have mis-cited the wrong page or something, and got the timeline wrong. They had to admit, basically, that Josie still remains non-conflicted, but, a still unknown source.

Whether to be believed or not is yet to be known. It is, as of yet, still the only source to come forward to give the 'other side' of the story.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Libertygal

So he was a teenager?

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
During this press conference:
fox2now.com...

Daryl Parks, attorney for the Brown family was asked about the second autopsy to be performed on Michael.

His response was:

Mike Brown Attorney Daryl Parks talks about 2nd a…: youtu.be...

"It's done, and we'll talk about that later..we are not taking any questions.. we will get to that in time.."

This was on Friday.

However, the New York Times very clearly states that Mr. Baden did not fly into Mo. until Sunday.

mobile.nytimes.com...

By FRANCES ROBLES
and JULIE BOSMAN
AUGUST 17, 2014

... Michael M. Baden, the former chief
medical examiner for the City of New
York, who flew to Missouri on Sunday at
the family’s request to conduct the
separate autopsy.

The picture at the link shows Parcells in scrubs, and Baden in a suit, in the mortuary where Michaels' body was to be prepared for burial.

It is said that there is no refridgeration there, so the body had to be autopsied quickly, and waiting until Sunday was out if the question.

So, in steps Parcells.

Feel free to find out if they have a refridgerator for the corpses, or, if embalming must be done immediately.

edit on 25-8-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Sounds like we can add the New York Times to the list of unreliable news sources. So the "janitor" Parcells did an autopsy that he's not qualified to do, and two days later the famous Dr. Baden comes for photo ops and rubber stamps the "report" with his almighty signature? Nothing fishy going on there. Liars are always caught in the end. I don't believe the lie that there was no refrigeration! Liars...
I noticed that all three videos at the TrayvonGeorge Youtube page has the comments disabled. I guess he doesn't want to argue about the blatant contradictions.

edit on 25-8-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

So he was a teenager?

Yes, a 6'3" 300 lbs gentile giant of a teenager. So peaceful and gentle, he assaulted a much smaller store clerk before the shooting.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

So he was a teenager?

Perhaps 18 and 19 is an "Adult" Teenager.

They can vote right ?

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
You are mistaken. What happened is quite different from "recanted."

What Little Green Footballs did was jump on the CNN article, that disproved some Facebook post which was made after the "Josie" call. That was a mistake on their part.

However, what they found soon after was something more telling - a Facebook post only hours before the radio call.
This is a short link to the Google-cached Facebook post, dated August 15th, 7:26am.
This is the "Josie" call, which occurred August 15th, sometime between 12pm and 3pm (the radio show air time).

The Facebook post has since been deleted. You can click the short link to get to the Google-cached post. This is not a matter up for debate - it is a fact that the "Josie" call came after the Facebook post and basically said what was in the Facebook post.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I think you're misunderstanding between the autopsy being done and the requesting being done.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Maybe you should read the article posted by the person I was replying to. An article stating he wasn't perfect. To me he sounded like most teenagers. Thus my question... so he was a teenager?

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Maybe you should read the article posted by the person I was replying to. An article stating he wasn't perfect. To me he sounded like most teenagers. Thus my question... so he was a teenager?

My apologies. I thought you were asking if he really was a teenager because you didn't know, not posing a rhetorical statement. I guess I have to expand my contacts. Most teenagers I encounter, as well as having two of my own, are far from perfect as you stated, but none I know have assaulted store owners or have been accused of punching police officers. And yes, some of my kids friends happen to be black.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

There's not an excuse for a large man pushing an old man. I think he made a horrible choice there but I don't think it makes him a thug that deserved to be gunned down in the street.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
What about assaulting the police officer? Dorian admits Mike swung at the officer. Is that OK?

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

If the officer grabbed him by the throat and pulled him through the window like witnesses say, I'm pretty sure it's instinct to fight back. Why didn't the cop get out of his car to question them? You know, follow protocol?
edit on 8/25/2014 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

If the officer grabbed him by the throat and pulled him through the window like witnesses say, I'm pretty sure it's instinct to fight back. Why didn't the cop get out of his car to question them? You know, follow protocol?

If we looked at ALL witness statements you would see some stated the confrontation occurred outside the car, not in it.

Secondly why didn't they follow the law by doing as requested by the officer?
edit on 25-8-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

What did the officer request them to do? We have no idea.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I think Wilson tried opening the door, Mike pushed it shut on his face and leaned inside trying to get Wilson's gun. It's at that point the "witnesses" are claiming Mike was dragged inside. That's my opinion only. It makes no sense that Wilson grabbed Mike and pulled him into the vehicle.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

And if the toxicology report comes back positive for PCP, I might agree with you, otherwise it is ludicrous that he would slam the cops door shut and then minutes later run toward a cop firing on him.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
I think Wilson tried opening the door, Mike pushed it shut on his face and leaned inside trying to get Wilson's gun. It's at that point the "witnesses" are claiming Mike was dragged inside. That's my opinion only. It makes no sense that Wilson grabbed Mike and pulled him into the vehicle.

Maybe Big Mike Lunged with *full force and vigor* for the officer's gun in the holster ?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join