It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dorian Johnson Recants Media Statement ?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Libertygal
I'm not entirely sure why this reply is directed at me. I don't think I've stood up much for Mr. Johnson other than clarifying that he did nothing wrong with regard to the theft at the store, because I took issue with people saying things that were not (or at least no longer) true.

I'm fairly sure I didn't accuse you of "picking apart" statements.

I've always felt that he would potentially be the most biased witness. We still don't know much about Wilson's side of things, though we can add one more falsehood to the list - Josie's account was obviously made up. We only have this, from that NYT article we've referred to:

According to his account to the Ferguson police, Officer Wilson said that Mr. Brown had lowered his arms and moved toward him, law enforcement officials said. Fearing that the teenager was going to attack him, the officer decided to use deadly force.

In any event, do you feel your OP has been validated as of yet?

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Oh yeah, two wrongs make a gang? Lol. Maybe not, if one is an attorney.

So, what happens if his license is suspended during the highly anticipated trial of Darren Wilson?

Wait, let me guess. Crump will get to step in, and practice in the state without a license, because he is familiar with the case. Right?

m.stltoday.com... 99c733d4a.html?mobile_touch=true

February 18, 2014 12:00 pm • by Joe Holleman
[email protected] 314-340-8254

In a scathing report, a state office that oversees
Missouri lawyers says the law license of former
St. Louis Mayor Freeman R. Bosley Jr. should be
suspended for at least two years.

The panel contends that a minimum two-year
suspension is warranted because Bosley, who
went into private practice after losing a 1997 re-election bid, admitted in court Dec. 9 that he
mishandled clients’ funds.

The panel also notes that Bosley may owe about
$6,250 to health care providers involved in
settlements Bosley orchestrated and that Bosley
combined personal and client funds, used trust
account money to pay personal expenses and
failed to keep accurate records.

It goes on to describe Bosley’s explanations as
“not credible”...

www.re-newsit.com...

Wait. What?

St. Louis Alderman Antonio French fined $38,000 for ethics
violations: ST. LOUIS • The Missouri Ethics Commission has
fined city Alderman Antonio French nearly $38,000 for a string
of campaign finance violations, including using an improper
bank account, commingling funds between his campaign
account and his personal account, and using a personal
PayPal account to raise campaign money.

Et tu', Antonio? Say it ain't so!

m.stltoday.com... cf6878.html?mobile_touch=true

Pdf: mec.mo.gov...

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Greven

I'm sorry if you felt that staement was aimed at you, it was gritching, in general, because I am made to sometimes feel defensive, as if I have to defend myself, for asking questions.

Questions, it seems, no one else is asking, and when I bring them up, I get nothing but crickets. The part I directed at you was about the store theft being constantly brought into it, even after I have stated repeatedly, that I am aware the Ferguson Police Chief has said no charges will be brought upon Dorian for the theft.

As for the O.P., I simply don't know. I can see how it is very plausible, possible, and even reasonable, and that Dorians' attorney has every reason to lie to the press. He has a life to protect, at this point.

It has been pointed out in other threads, Dorian is in hiding. That much is obvious.

I have explained State's Evidence from a personal experience point of view.

As for the radio station, I read the link was removed. However, either that was wrong, or it was changed, because I went to it again last night. I was, however, unable to compare links at the time. Unable to use my computer the past week or so, due to life circumstances, so posting from my phone, and it sucks.

I have stated, and will continue to do so, that we won't know now, until trial, if charges even happen.

At this point, if Dorian stuck to his public statements as 'truth', instead of recanting and telling a truth more in line with Darren's, then, as I stated above, Darren would have been arrested on probable cause.

That has, as of yet, not happened. This is the most glaring truth of all.

Any of, or all 3 agencies, at any time, can arrest on sufficient evidence and probable cause. This has not happened, especially in the face of all of these alleged witness statements.

I stand by my assessment, which is, of course, only my opinion. What goes on behind closed interrogation doors, when confronted with undeniable evidence, read your miranda, and your attorney is present, most people except the most blatantly stupid will tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

When facing the real possibility of numerable charges, which have nothing to do with that store, one chooses to be honest. Does honest mean in support of Darren Wilson? Presumeably so. But, not necessarily. This is why we will not know if, and until, a trial happens OR a No Bill is returned.

If Darren is not arrested, and a No Bill is returned, the next step may be charges from another agency. They may well be simply holding off, to avoid inadvertantly swaying the Grand Jury.

It is a wait and see game at this point, and a point of discussion on a topic that I have an interest in.

I take particular interest, especially in Dorian, for reasons I have outlined in several posts. One, being trained as an investigator and proffessional interrogator, I find the topic of witness statements highly intrigueing.

Dorian, among all witnesses, especially being the star witness, is of particular interest, not to mention the fact he has made at least 5 different statements in public. This is not including statements from his attorney.

I have an interest, much as people have an interest in serial killers, etc, in witness statemenst. It's just a hobby.

Regardless, the numerous statements, the changes in his appearance, the changes in how he speaks, all sorts of things come into play. Especially between the first statement, and the one aired on MSNBC. He uses a LOT of lawyer speak, and it almost sounds like he has been coached.

Comparing that statement, say, to the one on CNN, the differences both in his use of language, but in changing of facts, embellishment, and making it more and more about him, and less and less about Michael, really speaks volumes.

The issues I pointed out above are only from ONE video.

I hope this answers your question, and more.

Again, apologies if that felt like it was aimed at you, just frustration in general.

edit on 24-8-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Badens "autopsy" is not admissible in court. Should charges be filed against the officer they will use the autopsy performed by the MO ME.

The point behind it, imo, is to make sure they come out the same and eliminate the possibility of it being questioned.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
at

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Badens "autopsy" is not admissible in court. Should charges be filed against the officer they will use the autopsy performed by the MO ME.

The point behind it, imo, is to make sure they come out the same and eliminate the possibility of it being questioned.

I underdtand, and fully supported it be done, as well as the autopsy by the DOJ, also yet to be released.

The autopsy demanded by Sharpton was because they believed the witness statements, such as Dorian, and wanted to use it in the court of public opinion, because they knew they wouldn't get their hands on the Mo. ME autopsy report until discovery.

They didn't want to wait.

They simply should have made sure it was handled more professionally, and not turned it into a three ring circus.

edit on 24-8-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Greven

P.S. about the facebook page, not sure how CNN confirmed it, as was written in the Breitbart article.

It would be interesting to know when it was created, in relation to the phonecall to the radio station. A which came first, the chicken or the egg thing?

I don't have Facebook, are you able to determine a time and date of the page creation? It may prove helpful in that determination.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

But you're not really asking questions, are you? You are using horrible sourcing to make claims that have no legs to stand on. You have declared Johnson guilty of lying simply because you can't picture the set of circumstances he claims are truth. You attack others that have "chosen a side" but you very clearly have also chosen a side.

You made this thread and four days later nothing has surfaced to substantiate the claim that Johnson has recanted his statement. Yet it is still a fact to you.

Now you say that Dr. Baden didn't perform the second autopsy... based on what? More anonymous sources. This is now a fact to you.

You say that Officer Wilson suffered an orbital fracture, that is based on a source close to a police source. CNN claims they have a source too that states Wilson did not suffer that injury. So which anonymous source is correct? Still it is now fact to you.

There are plenty of scenarios that can place Johnson in front of the drivers door and then within seconds on the passenger side but to you this makes him a liar. Johnson states he saw Brown get shot in the back, the autopsy shows he wasn't so Johnson MUST be a liar. Johnson could have been seeing Brown hit in the back of the arm, or could have seen Brown simply jerking his body out of fear for his life. But to you, it is now fact that Johnson is a liar.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

There are plenty of scenarios that can place Johnson in front of the drivers door and then within seconds on the passenger side...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe Big Mike was leaning in the cops door after assaulting him and trying to unlock the passenger side door so his partner in crime, Dreadlilocks, could attack from that side. Perhaps trying to get at a shotgun. Until the gun went off. Then Dorian scurried away like a rat. How's that for a scenario?

edit on 24-8-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

Out of every thing, I find this to be odd. Heavily-redacted document omits key public information
Ferguson police report on Michael Brown's death violates law

This comes from MSM accounts to. Not some left.right wing bias site. But the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) is a nonpartisan.
American Civil Liberties Union
Not that I trust MSM, but when they say something does not sit right, its at the very least wise to take into account.
We don't know what is going on yet.. Still.
Yet we have people on both sides using links and sources about hearsay, and using them as matter of fact. When it is all hearsay. Check out the link I provided. Wilson's official report remains unknown. All we know is HEARSAY! from Wilsons friends and family.
I have a few really good friends who are cops. So its not like I am being skewed on this, or that I HATE all cops. Just the dirty ones. My cop friends are stand up guys. They fight against dirty cops, and are fully aware our system has been invaded by usurpers,murders, thieves, and liars, who hide behind a badge, and use it as a way to bypass law, and our system in place.
edit on 23514503985 by zysin5 because: Final edit.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

You need these men to be thugs, I get it. Maybe you're even right in thinking they are/weren't angels, I don't need them to be angels to support my belief that Michael Brown didn't need to die... They were running away at some point, and maybe even the law supports that the officer can use deadly force on fleeing suspects, but it shouldn't. But back to your scenario, I have less of an issue with presenting a theory than I do with using weak sources to claim as facts.
edit on 8/24/2014 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: zysin5
I thought the Ferguson police said there's no incident report by them because the investigation was immediately turned over to Saint Louis County? Maybe that's why it's blank.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

St. Louis County wasn't even called until 40 minutes after Brown was killed.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
There were two different Facebook posts. One came after the "Josie" radio call, which is the one on Breitbart and the one CNN supposedly exposed as a hoax.

The first Facebook post (7:26am, August 15th) was made only a couple of hours before the "Josie" radio call, which was between 12pm and 3pm on August 15th, and it is apparent that "Josie" was just reading off that Facebook post. That post had since been deleted, but thanks to the archiving of the internet, it's still around.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

...I don't need them to be angels to support my belief that Michael Brown didn't need to die...

I love that Kali - and that's it exactly. We've arrived at a point where in order to justify police brutality - or even just police incompetence - people must deserve to die. People who are no good - deserve to die. For almost anything anymore. Travon the pot smoking teenage burglar - he had it coming. Good riddance

Stolen cigars - resisting arrest (if that's even what happened)? 6 shots sounds reasonable

Darren Wilson’s former police force was disbanded for excessive force and corruption

There's no such a thing as a bad cop. Or even just an incompetent cop

edit on 8/24/2014 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Man what an amazing what if scenario you have here!

What if that isn't what happened at all?
How's that for a scenario?

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
I thought the Ferguson police said there's no incident report by them because the investigation was immediately turned over to Saint Louis County? Maybe that's why it's blank.

Doing a report under the circumstances could be a 5th amendment violation. Also the way the human body reacts to super stressful situations results in memory "gaps" temporarily for the first 72 hours.
edit on 24-8-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

How would it violate the 5th?
And your saying that fpd needed to wait 72 hours for Wilson to right the report so he could 'remember' it correctly? I find that hard to believe

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Xcathdra

How would it violate the 5th?
And your saying that fpd needed to wait 72 hours for Wilson to right the report so he could 'remember' it correctly? I find that hard to believe

No I am saying in conditions of extreme stress the fight or flight response affects sensory perception - Audio and visual. People will experience time dilation and distortions of the events. Those memories will stabilize up to 72 hours after the event. The body comes back into equilibrium and processes the sensory input into something manageable.

The officer is being accused of homicide. He is not required to submit evidence against himself. In general an agency wants a preliminary incident report and a few days later the official report. Those requirements will vary from agency to agency and from officer to officer based on the respective incidents. Hell when I went through the academy we started report writing on day one and it continued to the last day. During those times it was discussed constantly on what to do in instances like these, and first and foremost was not to give a statement and to contact a personal lawyer.

Specifically because of the complexity involved in law enforcements use of deadly force and the various levels of the investigation. A report will be done and submitted as its required by state law but the process involved is different.
edit on 24-8-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Back again, just can't seem to shut up here..lol

Dorian Johnson Recants Media Statement ? Answer NO.
He has a lawyer, and if anyone recants anything it would be his lawyer.

OP, you are pushing BS. Don't be shocked when people come and call you out.
Your thread went from "breaking news" to the pile in here. I wonder why that would be?
As it was slanted information based on hearsay, or right wing agenda sites.
Left wing does the same crap. So won't defend them either. Both sides seem to have an agenda here. Pandering to one side or the other.. Why? What is this leading too?

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

If you read the thread you would see where he has given conflicting media accounts of what occurred. You would also notice witness accounts don't match up with Johnson's.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join