It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Brown may have paid for cigars, the storeowners never called 911.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow
Just noticed this comment. You look familiar to me, BTW.
Huntington(couple hours from me) has been swamped by thugs from Detroit and that town has turned into a lawless ghetto. It's not safe there anymore. Same for Westside, Charleston. I can believe you were jumped there. I have close friends who live there and it has really took a turn for the worse and some of them have moved out and others are trying to move out.

Yeah I thought it was funny that that poster tried to down play Huntington with his list of cities. Huntington is rough if you don't know where to go and Charleston is worse. Send me your city in a private message.
edit on 20-8-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

But you believe that story? If Brown caused the gun to go off reaching in the window he'd be covered in gunshot residue, but there was none on his hands or body. I'd like to know if this cop is a left because it'd be awful hard to go over a cop to grab his gun through his window.

I doubt Mike Brown could fit through his window.

Also the story I heard from the cop was he stopped them for jaywalking and drove on, and then he only returned to them (barely leaving where they were after) after hearing the theft report.

I tend to believe that as it was the first cop narrative. Also you have a lot of witnesses saying that Brown had his hands up. He was a distance from the car so the cop could have easily gotten in his car and avoided shooting. I think Brown was an idiot, but I don't think the shooting was justified. I doubt the cop feared for his life.

That's the question.. do you think the cop sincerely feared for his life? Keep in mind Brown was shot at a distance, no gunshot residue on his body.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

think about what you posted here.

ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS WHO CALLED AND LETS HEAR THE REPORT. I don't really even doubt he stole cigars (thought he could've paid and had a disagreement over something else) and i know he assaulted the clerk. BUT the clerk and storeowner didnt call. So who did and lets hear it. Because if no call was made giving Browns description the officer had no reason to return to Brown. Keep in mind he approached them once then drove on, then came back.

so if no call was made, how did the police know to go to that store and investigate. it is already been posted that a customer made the 911 call during the robbery. and the officer was supposedly there fairly quick because he was two blocks away behind the store.

to think or believe that no call was made is to suggest that the cops made up this video with some sort of cgi magic, or that they had a crystal ball and looked into the last ten minutes of big mikes life. maybe even they just went around looking at all the stores and got lucky and found one that mike robbed.

please wake up and smell what your shoveling.

Seriously.. do you not know how investigation works?
When a cop shoots a guy in front of people and including his friend they interview his friend. They knew to go to the store because they interviewed his surviving friend.

No call necessary. Homicide cases don't end where the body ends.

Wake up and take a peek at how shallow your thinking is. If it was the report that led to the shooting it would've been reported day one.

You are being incredibly naive.
edit on 20-8-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

If Brown caused the gun to go off reaching in the window he'd be covered in gunshot residue, but there was none on his hands or body.

How would you know that? The full results of the first autopsy performed have not been released yet.

kdsk

ST. LOUIS COUNTY - St. Louis County Police have released preliminary results of an autopsy done on the body of 18-year-old Michael Brown. It shows he died as the result of gunshot wounds. Police won't specify how many times the teen was shot. The autopsy was done by the St. Louis County Medical Examiner's office On Sunday, the day after Brown was shot. Police won't release any further details of the autopsy, pending the results of toxicology tests. Those should be available in the next four weeks. The final and full autopsy should be available at that time.

There may have been GSR found on his body during that first autopsy which would have been washed away when the procedure was complete.
You don't know what the results may have been for tests done on his clothing.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I don't believe anything just yet. I want to see the evidence and hear the officer in his own words, if possible. I'm just saying that based on my knowledge of life, that it appears the cop may've been justified. But who knows? I also reserve the thought that maybe this cop did shoot out of haste. I just don't know.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I wasn't downplaying Huntington, WV being a hell hole. You're right I had no clue of what it's like there, until you told me. I just added it to the list of places to stay away from. Thanks for that and I'm in no contest with you, lol.

edit on 20-8-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

If Brown caused the gun to go off reaching in the window he'd be covered in gunshot residue, but there was none on his hands or body.

How would you know that? The full results of the first autopsy performed have not been released yet.

kdsk

ST. LOUIS COUNTY - St. Louis County Police have released preliminary results of an autopsy done on the body of 18-year-old Michael Brown. It shows he died as the result of gunshot wounds. Police won't specify how many times the teen was shot. The autopsy was done by the St. Louis County Medical Examiner's office On Sunday, the day after Brown was shot. Police won't release any further details of the autopsy, pending the results of toxicology tests. Those should be available in the next four weeks. The final and full autopsy should be available at that time.

There may have been GSR found on his body during that first autopsy which would have been washed away when the procedure was complete.

They wouldn't wash the body until all autopsies are completed. They only do that before burial. There was no GSR on the body.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

I just can't see it being justified if you have a car for protection and a gun. He could have gotten in the car and backed up or just sat with the window up. He saw the kid was unarmed and on foot. What could the kid have done if the officer had taken those maneuvers?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
If Mike Brown had a .380 tucked into one of his belly folds, do you think a rolled up window would offer protection to the officer? He could possibly have been armed, the officer didn't know if he was or not. He already attacked the officer and tried to disarm him, and you think the officer should have rolled his window up and wait for back-up? Praying that Big Load was not armed! Are you serious?
soundcloud.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Is that so? It is off topic to link a statement by Mr. Johnson's attorney that confirms it was theft (and since he shoved the clerk, assault, and a felony) since you think he is not credible?

Sorry, your Original Post's premise is shot. Mr. Brown committed felony robbery.

Again.. you don't understand the premise of the thread. It isn't whether or not he committed robbery. I added that information. The premise of the thread is the fact that the store owners didn't call the police and allegedly a customer did.

That's odd and may not be true. People should demand the 911 call.

You can't understand, so I'm not going to keep wasting time on you.

As has been asked before, how did anyone know Mike Brown was even in this store if nobody called the cops?

THINK McFLY!

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

kdsk

They wouldn't wash the body until all autopsies are completed. They only do that before burial. There was no GSR on the body.

When did the St Louis County Medical Examiner know that a second autopsy was to be performed? Did the family notify the county that they planned to do a second autopsy? Also read this article by CNN; it explains why the second and third autopsies may be of lesser value.
What Michael Brown's autopsy tells us
edit on 21-8-2014 by feldercarb because: added add

Add: Also, does anyone know if the testing for GSR to be destructive or a non destructive test. If the test is non destructive then the GSR would stay on the body. If the test is destructive the test would remove the GSR.
edit on 21-8-2014 by feldercarb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb

When did the St Louis County Medical Examiner know that a second autopsy was to be performed? Did the family notify the county that they planned to do a second autopsy?

Agreed.
Bodies are typically washed after autopsy.
Bodies are exhumed years later and autopsied a second time.
Someone better put a memo out to funeral directors nationwide to refrain from washing bodies, as there may be another autopsy occurring in the future.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
If Mike Brown had a .380 tucked into one of his belly folds, do you think a rolled up window would offer protection to the officer? He could possibly have been armed, the officer didn't know if he was or not. He already attacked the officer and tried to disarm him, and you think the officer should have rolled his window up and wait for back-up? Praying that Big Load was not armed! Are you serious?
soundcloud.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's not how it works. If police operated on your idiotic presumption kids could shoot kids because they could have bombs in their back packs.

Reread your comment and stop being an idiot. You can't make an unarmed man an armed man after the fact.

Cops can't kill and say "well.. he could've been armed.. somewhere.. i mean check his pockets maybe the reason i killed him is in there."

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Ongoing investigation. They would know better. We are talking three autopsies.
Why are we even talking about this.. they didn't find gun shot residue and they did look for it. It was mentioned in the leaked report from the FIRST autopsy report.

You guys have such hate for Brown, and a cop being attacked, and etc that you
refuse to accept the facts and the reality.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb

The first autopsy was the one that found no GSR. It was the one leaked.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Is that so? It is off topic to link a statement by Mr. Johnson's attorney that confirms it was theft (and since he shoved the clerk, assault, and a felony) since you think he is not credible?

Sorry, your Original Post's premise is shot. Mr. Brown committed felony robbery.

And I have answered it before, it's common sense.

Again.. you don't understand the premise of the thread. It isn't whether or not he committed robbery. I added that information. The premise of the thread is the fact that the store owners didn't call the police and allegedly a customer did.

That's odd and may not be true. People should demand the 911 call.

You can't understand, so I'm not going to keep wasting time on you.

As has been asked before, how did anyone know Mike Brown was even in this store if nobody called the cops?

THINK McFLY!

What is the first thing that a cop does in a homicide investigation? Interview witnesses. One of the first they interviewed was Dorian Johnson who was with him there.

Let's put it this way the video has no relevance to the shooting except for officer hearing the call and reapproaching and it helps to make a villain of brown. The store owner said he and his clerk employees didn't call. Police say it was an anonymous caller. That is a classic b.s. tactics for no knock raids and to justify police actions (but it's usually before they do something shady not after). They would've known he was at that store within minutes from Dorian. We got the narrative day laters.

Also they are now saying that one of the shots came from the back of his arms to the front. That can only mean two things: his arms were down and he was turned away, or he was facing the officer with his arms off.

Also the police are the one processing the car for the shot that allegedly went off in the car.

You guys are watching a huuuge police cover up. I don't care what an ass this kid was. The cops are in the business of covering up their people's murders.
edit on 21-8-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

The first autopsy was the one that found no GSR. It was the one leaked.

Where is the link to this first autopsy?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Gogo VicMorrow said: The first autopsy was the one that found no GSR. It was the one leaked.

My reply: The only information coming from an autopsy is from the SECOND autopsy performed at the request of the family. The medical examiner for ST. Louis County Mary Case performed the first autopsy. Mary Case has said very little so far. Note: Mary Case can not say much due to this being an ongoing investigation.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
During a motor vehicle stop, do cops ask you to keep your hands where they can see them? They do that because they can't be certain if you're carrying a concealed weapon. Same applies to the confrontation with Big Mike. The cop didn't know he wasn't armed until after he was dead. I just discovered that the full toxicology report will not be ready for 4 weeks. I think more drugs will be found in Brown. Drugs that will explain why he was a raging bull.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Eric Holder has a large team there from the DOJ. I think someone would have to be crazy to be involved in a coverup.

If I was an LEO in Ferguson and had a hint that someone was covering anything up, I would squeal like a pig. No pun intended.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join