It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Brown may have paid for cigars, the storeowners never called 911.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

"The premise of the thread being the possibility he paid for he cigars..."

Well, being that this aspect of your Original Post is shot I guess you will have to invent a new narrative to support the rest.

Hey Mr. Fox news way to take my post out of context.

The actual sentence

The premise of the thread being the possibility he paid for he cigars and that the store owner and employees didn't make the call.

edit on 19-8-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Dorian Johnson also said Brown was shot in the back on the ground, but we know that's not true.

One little, minor, trifling difference. Mr. Brown's felony theft was recorded on video, the shooting was not. Therefore what Mr. Johnson said about the robbery can be taken as accurate as the video evidence supports his statements.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow
You're back? Did you sleep on it and come to your senses, lol. Let me ask you a hypothetical question. Do you think Mike Brown would have done that to a store owner if he was black like himself? After you honestly consider that question, ask yourself if Mike Brown might have been racist in his deciding to rob the Ferguson Market being its owner is not black. He certainly is being a tough guy against a man half his size. I have zero sympathy for what happened to him. It's karma... I hope Ferguson goes the way of Detroit, abandoned burned down businesses, vacant lots, crack houses everywhere, and dogs living on roof tops. Ye reap what ye sow... Some cities never recover after riots.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

'Mr. Fox News'? That the best you have?

Sorry, your ad hominem does not make it any less true that Mr. Brown did indeed commit robbery as both his companion and the video evidence prove.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Dorian Johnson also said Brown was shot in the back on the ground, but we know that's not true.

One little, minor, trifling difference. Mr. Brown's felony theft was recorded on video, the shooting was not. Therefore what Mr. Johnson said about the robbery can be taken as accurate as the video evidence supports his statements.

Haha when he's wrong and it supports your case he's right, when he's wrong and it doesn't he's lying.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Sorry, your ad hominem does not make it any less true that Mr. Brown did indeed commit robbery as both his companion and the video evidence prove.

I never said he didn't commit a robbery.
I quoted a source saying he may have paid for them. You just can't read.

link   

a reply to: matafuchs

That doesn't make sense. They wouldn't be scared of retribution to call the cops after the incident because he hadn't been murdered yet and so there was no ruckus.

They are mad that they are connected by the cops (the cigar thing really is unrelated for the most part) because of possible retribution, but that wouldn't have kept them from calling.

I took it to mean he was originally scared of retribution.From mike brown once mike got out of jail. He only shoplifted 40 dollars of cigars. He wouldn't go to jail for long.

link   

It was appropriate considering you are hacking up quotes to take them out of context.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Haha when he's wrong and it supports your case he's right, when he's wrong and it doesn't he's lying.

'My case'? What is 'my case'? Other than to point out that Mr. Brown committed a felony much to your chagrin.

Maybe you can elaborate for everyone on my 'case'.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
If he paid for the cigars, why was the store owner chasing after him trying to lock him in the store? He just wanted to chat for a while longer? Did he want to know where Big Mike got those fancy socks? Get real with your allegations of Mike being a paying customer!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

He was an idiot teen getting ready to start college. We don't know the circumstances. We don't know what was said.

You think he deserved to die for grabbing a guys shirt collar? If that's the case you're an idiot.
We don't have sound.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

It was appropriate considering you are hacking up quotes to take them out of context.

What is there to take out of context? You think Mr. Brown did not commit felony robbery.

Guess what? He did.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

First time I have ever heard anyone say he was trying to lock him in the store.
If he was so concerned about a few 50 cent cigars, enough to confront a man twice his size, why didn't he call the police.

It's sad that you guys have projected all of these ideologies on to me simply because I asked who called the police and shared a link that said he may have paid for the cigars (while you ignore that I posted in the same OP an article that said he stole them for the sole purpose of remaining unbiased).

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
No I think he deserved to die for punching a cop and trying to get his gun. Karma is both good and bad. Mike was being a bad man, so bad karma got him.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

What is there to take out of context? You think Mr. Brown did not commit felony robbery.

Guess what? He did.

See this is a lie.
I never said he didn't commit a crime. Felony robbery is a little goofy maybe shoplifting and assault.

I never said he didn't do it. I said it's possible he paid for them quoted from the source in my very first post.
I didn't just make up this theory.

You are a troll, I am done talking to you.

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: cloudsstar
What I don't get is how this is a robbery it's at most shoplifting. I have been in a store and seen worse then this happen and it's still classed as shop lifting, I have watched stuff like this on the news and it was shoplifting So why is this a robbery

Guess you haven't watched the full video either showing him strong arming the clerk and shoving him into a display then coming back at him in a threatening manner. Shoplifting typically does not involve any contact.

That's not really the point. By the time it would have gone to court (before this was a national case) his sentence would be reduced from strong arm battery to petty theft.
The store owner instinctively knew this

link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
He just wanted to chat for a while longer?

"I say shopkeep, would you mind terribly placing these fine Swishers on my account?"

"Well, certainly Big Michael, we wish to provide the best possib.....ah! I do believe I would have fallen on the crisp display if you had not fortuitously grabbed me by the lapel and saved me form certain disaster!"

"My pleasure, Old Boy, shall we call the exchange even then?"

"Why, yes. Yes indeed. The Swishers are on the house!"

edit on 19-8-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

No I think he deserved to die for punching a cop and trying to get his gun. Karma is both good and bad. Mike was being a bad man, so bad karma got him.

There is no proof of that.
And the crime scene contradicts that. You are just buying the police' story.
If he was close enough to cause the police gun to go off in the car then why did he die at such a distance from the cop?

The reason? Because the cop misfired in his car trying to unholster his weapon while inside his cruiser like an idiot. Then he murdered an unarmed man.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

If he paid for the cigars, why was the store owner chasing after him trying to lock him in the store? He just wanted to chat for a while longer? Did he want to know where Big Mike got those fancy socks? Get real with your allegations of Mike being a paying customer!

He might have been trying to give Big Mike his debit card receipt.

A real stickler for efficiency.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

See this is a lie.
I never said he didn't commit a crime. Felony robbery is a little goofy maybe shoplifting and assault.

Guess what? Shoplifting combined with assault is a felony robbery. Just since we know you are a bit challenged in the criminal justice department I will not hold this against you.

I never said he didn't do it. I said it's possible he paid for them quoted from the source in my very first post.

Well now. Considering his companion's sworn testimony and the video evidence do you think he paid or did not pay for the merchandise?

edit on 19-8-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join