It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Brown may have paid for cigars, the storeowners never called 911.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow
They were not a few 50 cent cigars. He handed a box worth $48.00 to his skinny punk partner, and then grabbed another box. His punk friend got scared and put the one box back on the counter. He was follower, Big Mike was the boss. It's out of the surveillance cameras view, but I believe the brute also tried grabbing for some cash in the register after it was opened. It's at that point scrawny Dorian got weak knees and put the cigars back and vamoosed out of there. Slightly more brain mass than Big Mike had.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I will try to find you the police incident report stating the owner came out from behind the counter with keys in hand.

www.nytimes.com...
Notice that the report mentions Big Load asked for several boxes of cigars, not a few packs.

edit on 19-8-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

Right here.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

originally posted by: KezigluBey

Most important is the fact that the store owners didnt call. I don't see why a customer would.

We need to hear that 911 report.

Unless the store owner was afraid of retaliation... If I saw someone calling 911 in my store, I would not place a call knowing that the call would be pointless.

That doesn't hold water as allegedly a customer made the call. I personally doubt a call was made. We didn't hear that until after the witness gave the story and the footage came out. That guy runs a business in a tough area.. he isn't going to be afraid to call on a punk that grabbed him.

Do you live in that neighborhood?
Do you have to deal with gangsters all day everyday?

That is what Brown was. He posted photos in FB posing with a pistol pointed at the camerawhile smoking a joint.

This is not a nice neighborhood. When this all boils over these people will still live there, and not sheltered, like you.

Your ignorance on the "street life" is really showing and quite frankly you obviously havent been around any bad neighborhoods.

I worked on East St Louis High school last summer, located right on State Street. A fellow worker forgot his lighter and went down to the local convenience store. The patrons told him he was crazy for being there.

St Louis is not a nice place to be in, at all. East and North St Louis can be put in the LA category. People fear for their lives there. Shootings and robberies happen every single day.

Now I know ,am assuming that you dont know the street ways. But your posts in this thread lead me to believe that.

The store owner would rather take a few dollar loss than lose his life. Why is that so hard for you to understand.

These thugs do not give a damn. Don't believe me then turn it on KSDK channel 5 news every evening.

edit on 19-8-2014 by liejunkie01 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
No I think he deserved to die for punching a cop and trying to get his gun. Karma is both good and bad. Mike was being a bad man, so bad karma got him.

There is no proof of that.
And the crime scene contradicts that. You are just buying the police' story.
If he was close enough to cause the police gun to go off in the car then why did he die at such a distance from the cop?

The reason? Because the cop misfired in his car trying to unholster his weapon while inside his cruiser like an idiot. Then he murdered an unarmed man.

WOW. I'm impressed how much you know about forensics! Especially without having even really seen the scene!

Let's stop throwing wild allegations around already. This goes for the people claiming the cop murdered someone in the street and the people saying Mike Brown was a thug. We don't know much, we know what we know, and we should all know it isn't enough to call someone a murderer or say that someone was a punk.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Regardless.. doesn't explain the call, and nothing that happened in the store justified the shooting.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Regardless.. doesn't explain the call, and nothing that happened in the store justified the shooting.

No one is claiming what happened in the store justified the shooting (well a few people are, but they're idiots). The officer wasn't aware of the robbery.

The only bearing the robbery has on this case is that it paints Brown in a different light and may explain why he would have put up a fight with the cop. He didn't know that the cop was unaware. He might have figured he was going o jail and this would put a damper on his college aspirations. The robbery has nothing to do with the cops actions, but it may have something to do with Brown's.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
So happy I live in Canada where they use non lethal weapons and don't enjoy killing people for dumb reasons. Our cops zap people with knifes bats and so on. Everyone of the 4 pal killed by cops this month would be alive right now if they lived in Canada. I thank God so much that I am Canadian and not American Americans are bat # crazy they love war and killing people well even lie just to start wars to kill people. He wants his country to to on a gold standard. Well go kill him and say they have WMDs O there was no WMDs well we stopped that evil gold standard he was trying to start, but we kinda started and armed a terrorist group again but they where trained by the CIA so it's OK

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I don't think there's any hope of correcting your naive view of the real world. Do you think because your girlfriend is half black that you have some deep knowledge about this topic. She probably doesn't know what the 'hood is really like. I only ask this because you volunteered that info in this thread as if that made you more knowledgeable than others. Like the previous poster mentioned about bad neighborhoods, let me tell something I experienced a few years back. I needed a new windshield for my truck, didn't want to wait around all day for them to come to me. So I made an appointment to go to the 'hood and wait for them to do it there in the a.m. I went next door to a Jamaican chicken place for a bite to eat. The Jamaicans told me I was a brave man coming there. I'm thinking to myself the food is that bad for a minute, before I caught on what he really meant. He thought I was crazy for being there! And the damned chicken he served me looked like a pigeon.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

No I think he deserved to die for punching a cop and trying to get his gun. Karma is both good and bad. Mike was being a bad man, so bad karma got him.

There is no proof of that.
And the crime scene contradicts that. You are just buying the police' story.
If he was close enough to cause the police gun to go off in the car then why did he die at such a distance from the cop?

The reason? Because the cop misfired in his car trying to unholster his weapon while inside his cruiser like an idiot. Then he murdered an unarmed man.

WOW. I'm impressed how much you know about forensics! Especially without having even really seen the scene!

Let's stop throwing wild allegations around already. This goes for the people claiming the cop murdered someone in the street and the people saying Mike Brown was a thug. We don't know much, we know what we know, and we should all know it isn't enough to call someone a murderer or say that someone was a punk.

All reports including the officer involved said Brown was running at him when he shot right? So how did it go from them wrestling in the car and firing a shot in the car to magically Brown is down the street and then running towards him..

ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS WHO CALLED AND LETS HEAR THE REPORT. I don't really even doubt he stole cigars (thought he could've paid and had a disagreement over something else) and i know he assaulted the clerk. BUT the clerk and storeowner didnt call. So who did and lets hear it. Because if no call was made giving Browns description the officer had no reason to return to Brown. Keep in mind he approached them once then drove on, then came back.

Either way shooting an unarmed man on the street isn't justified no matter what kinda person Brown was.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I know you like to make little jabs, but trust me I have a solid view of the world. You don't know me. I am simply sharing information that you don't appreciate for whatever reason. Maybe an agenda. I don't have one.

I am just curious. That's it.

Insults from you are meaningless to me. I will school you on any subject any time. Personally i'm just not that interested in arguing with racist idiots. And i'm not playing the race card. I am a Zimmerman supporter to this day so I've been called a racist plenty, so Im not about to have an actual racist claim i'm using the race card.

As for my GF, who you know nothing of, she lived for 5 years in/around miller kelton and champion ave in Columbus Ave. That will mean nothing to you since you wont know the area, but people from CBus will know and know you are an idiot.
edit on 20-8-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
OK, sorry if you feel I insulted you. Care to share where it was you were mugged? Or is that a touchy subject and too off topic? Just curious...

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I've been jumped twice. Once was 4 fellas from detroit in Huntington WV.

But that's neither here nor there.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Huntington, WV... OK got it. I used to drive a truck between Boston to Chicago once a week. I had stops in Albany, Rochester, Buffalo, Cleveland, Toledo, Detroit, Ann Arbor, Kalamazoo, and Chicago. Only once in Detroit while at a public phone, I got the feeling I was about to be attacked, ended the call and drove off. All of the cities I've listed with the exception of Ann Arbor have their hellish areas. I've been around quite a bit in this country. So Ive seen a lot of the crime issues. It was fun arguing with you!

edit on 20-8-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

think about what you posted here.

ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS WHO CALLED AND LETS HEAR THE REPORT. I don't really even doubt he stole cigars (thought he could've paid and had a disagreement over something else) and i know he assaulted the clerk. BUT the clerk and storeowner didnt call. So who did and lets hear it. Because if no call was made giving Browns description the officer had no reason to return to Brown. Keep in mind he approached them once then drove on, then came back.

so if no call was made, how did the police know to go to that store and investigate. it is already been posted that a customer made the 911 call during the robbery. and the officer was supposedly there fairly quick because he was two blocks away behind the store.

to think or believe that no call was made is to suggest that the cops made up this video with some sort of cgi magic, or that they had a crystal ball and looked into the last ten minutes of big mikes life. maybe even they just went around looking at all the stores and got lucky and found one that mike robbed.

please wake up and smell what your shoveling.

edit on 20-8-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
He was armed. With his fists. These can be deadly weapons. Sorry, but one does not need a knife or a gun to kill someone. It happens quite often where someone is hit, falls, cracks their head and bleeds out or dies from blunt force trauma.

I have grown very tired of people defending this POS while there are people that are dying in the streets each day, black, white or otherwise and no one is standing up for them. The parents of a 7 year old drive by victim are not on the national news with Eric Holder stopping by.

I grew up with folks who joined the police force and worked some very horrible places in some certain urban areas of Florida and it is the communities, not the police, who teach kids hatred and violence who then grow up into these thugs who get shot and cause chaos. One of those kids is someone who broke out of the hood mentality, went to college and now patrols the streets where he used the slang dope as a kid and break into cars. He had an awakening and that is what this should be for everyone of those in Ferguson but instead they burn down what little they have.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

This police incident report mentions there being a 911 call. I believe it's the call made by the witness to the robbery in the Ferguson Market. It could also be a 911 call made about the shooting though. Regardless there was definitely a call made by someone about the robbery. Why else would police be sent to the store? Why would it be in the incident report? It's simple logic!

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
He didn't die because of that. He died because, allegedly, - he attack a police officer in the car and tried to take his gun, who at this time, seems credible, then Brown walked away from the cop, the cop pursued, then Brown turned around and charged the cop. The cop made the decision right there to kill Brown. Brown may have died because of his own violent behavior. Or, maybe the cop was wrong. We'll have to wait for it all to come out and the wheels of justice are slow. But as of right now, it looks like Brown was a violent thug. Common sense says

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Just noticed this comment. You look familiar to me, BTW.
Huntington(couple hours from me) has been swamped by thugs from Detroit and that town has turned into a lawless ghetto. It's not safe there anymore. Same for Westside, Charleston. I can believe you were jumped there. I have close friends who live there and it has really took a turn for the worse and some of them have moved out and others are trying to move out.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Huntington, WV... OK got it. I used to drive a truck between Boston to Chicago once a week. I had stops in Albany, Rochester, Buffalo, Cleveland, Toledo, Detroit, Ann Arbor, Kalamazoo, and Chicago. Only once in Detroit while at a public phone, I got the feeling I was about to be attacked, ended the call and drove off. All of the cities I've listed with the exception of Ann Arbor have their hellish areas. I've been around quite a bit in this country. So Ive seen a lot of the crime issues. It was fun arguing with you!

I said once in Huntington WV. Apparently you don't know Huntington and Charleston. Huntington is known as little detroit by the locals because of all of the detroit gangs that come down to sling coke and dope. There are many clubs in Huntington that do not allow you in if you have a detroit ID.

And I said one of the times. This isn't a pissing contest. I didn't name the other times. I've been to many of the cities you listed and had a near incident in south Chicago and East St. Louis. As I have said though, no pissing contest.

I don't even know how we got on this subject except you dragging us off topic.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join