It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Brown may have paid for cigars, the storeowners never called 911.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb
He's confused, it was the 2nd autopsy done by Dr. Baden gratis on behalf of Brown's family that said no gun shot residue was found on his corpse. They didn't have access to his clothes however. So it is possible that the 1st autopsy did find gun shot residue on his mitts. If the corpse was washed afterwards it may not be there for the 2nd and 3rd autopsies. It matters not though, if they got it the 1st time. No info has been released from the 1st one because it's evidence in a case under investigation.

The family of Michael Brown autopsy’s results support Officer Wilson’s version of events, that’s why they were not released in a big “Parks and Crump” press conference. The original autopsy long complete, they’ve been sitting on this information for almost a week. The autopsy is consistent with the police officer being charged by Mike Brown. The facts of this report also align with the decision for 3rd autopsy which holds two motives: #1) Look for more evidence that might help them construct a false narrative. And, #2) Provide breathing room for best opportunistic timing for a more extensive funeral service.

theconservativetreehouse.com... r-times-in-right-arm-all-the-bullets-were-fired-into-his-front/

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

. One of the first they interviewed was Dorian Johnson who was with him there.

Dorian Johnson was not interviewed by the any Law Enforcement until late afternoon of the forth day.
then it was the FBI and the county prosecutor that when he made his deal.

i wrote this this morning in reply to your post to me.

i'm peeking at how willfully ignorant your being, by continually trying to defend a position that is complete hogwash.

here's a couple of little tid bit's, i wonder if you might be aware of in how a investigation works?

now i'm not saying this is the way it's was handled in this case but most i've seen and been made aware of this is the procedure which is usually followed.

when a shooting or crime takes place where there is more than one suspect that are alive they are placed in a patrol car or isolated from contact with the other suspect or bystanders so that they cannot communicate with the other suspect, or bystanders. so they can't get their stories to straight.

but that is neither here or there for this case because the police didn't interview johnson for at least three days after according to his lawyer in this interview given to chris hayes on MSNBC on Aug 11.

Johnson gave a harrowing account of what occurred, saying that the still-unnamed officer nearly hit them with his squad car, grabbed Brown by the neck and told them, "I'm gonna shoot you." Johnson told Hayes that the account given by St. Louis County police is wrong and that Brown "did not reach for the officer's weapon at all."

This all seems like vital information for investigators to have, but Johnson's attorney Freeman Bosley Jr. said that police declined his invitation to talk to Johnson. Daily RFT called the St. Louis County Police Department to find out how that could possibly be.

Bosley said that the investigators implied that Johnson was not a real witness, just simply a bystander that ran away and declined an invitation to speak with him. Today, Hayes tweeted this:

a tweet from hayes.

above from this source.
Why Police Haven't Interviewed Michael Brown Shooting Witness Dorian Johnson

so between Aug 12 and Aug 15, they apparently talked to him because his lawyer held a press conferences aying.

Freeman Bosley, the attorney for Dorian Johnson, who was with Brown at the time, confirmed that they had in fact entered the store and cigarillos were taken,

johnson never once talked to the Ferguson Police Department and told them they were at the liquor store.
now it is a well known fact that johnson withheld the information from everybody, even in every news interview about himself and big mike committing the robbery until the he talked to the FBI, DOJ, and St. Louis County Police on Wednesday Aug 13 . this was confirmed by his lawyer in a press conference when he stated that he was . Google it it will show up.

if not here's a wiki for ya, cause it's fast.

Freeman Bosley, the attorney for Dorian Johnson, who was with Brown at the time, confirmed that they had in fact entered the store and cigarillos were taken, and that Johnson had informed the FBI, DOJ, and St. Louis County Police of this fact.[44] In previous interviews, Johnson described the events of the shooting but did not mention that he and Brown had been in a convenience store just before, or that Brown had stolen anything.[44] Police Chief Jackson said that Johnson would not be charged in the alleged robbery stating that they had determined he did not steal anything or use force.[83]
Shooting of Michael Brown 5.1 Robbery Incident Report

side note here are the report numbers the robbery and shooting from the same wiki.
Ferguson Police Offense/Incident Report: "complaint No. 12-12388") and the shooting incident ("Ferguson Police Report #2014-12391" and "St Louis County Police Report #2014-043984") in a packet of materials.[

and here is a another source for his lawyer. on Aug 13, the first day he spoke with any law enforcement.

Johnson, 22, will be speaking with the FBI and the St. Louis County prosecutor later Wednesday, the Washington Post's Wesley Lowery reported Wednesday. The meetings come after Johnson’s lawyer Freeman Bosley said police had yet to interview the witness, even after Bosley attempted to set up a talk with them.
Dorian Johnson, Mike Brown Shooting Witness, Meeting With FBI And County Prosecutor

here is a report where the store owners lawyer speaks on their behalf even has a video.

The owner of the store dispute the claim that they or an employee called 911, saying a customer inside the store made the call. They also say St. Louis County issues the warrants for the hard drive of surveillance video Friday.

When asked how Ferguson police ended up with the video that the Ferguson police chief issued Friday morning. The attorney said during the course of Ferguson’s investigation they came to the store and asked to review the tape. But it wasn’t until Friday that St. Louis County investigators issued a warrant for the video many of you have already seen.
Store owners speak out about surveillance video after release

so let's recap what we learned.

1. we learned that the cops didn't interview his friend for four days after the shooting.
2. that there was indeed a911 call made, as confined by the store owners lawyer.
3. if you Google and search the endless reports, you should find johnson's lawyyer saying he cannot be questioned at this time.

4. it is plain to see your not as well informed as you would like to make out, and you position is not definable.

and the video is very relevant in that it shows the violent mentally that brown had. it has been claimed by his mother and several other family members / friends that big mike was not violent and did like to use violence. again google it you'll find it i'm not gonna do all the work for you, you wouldn't learn any thing that way.

the video shows that to be a lie and that he was not above using his size and hands on other people. it also goes to his state of mind when the cop stopped and backed up.

willing to bet him and johnson a oh sh@@ moment and thought he knows we robbed that store, and mike decide to try to do the same to the cop as he did the store clerk/ owner not even 15 min before.

edit on 21-8-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Then how did I hear his story the first day?

I guess they didn't have to interview him for him to tell the media thhe story and for the police to follow up on it.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

No. The New York Times leaked the initial autopsy as I recall.

Their private autopsy wouldn't have been leaked. We will wait and see.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

NY Times article

Here is the NY Times article. You can read it. The article say that it is the family requested autopsy.

Add: The NY Times leaked the information before Dr. Baden could release his findings. This has been well documented.

edit on 21-8-2014 by feldercarb because: seperating the link out

edit on 21-8-2014 by feldercarb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
This info does not negate my post. There was no gunshot reaidue douns in the body. The bosy wasn't likely washed considering there was further investigation. I was aware they didn't have access to the clothes but if the shots were at close range there would stil be GSR on the head and in the head wounds (and arms if short aleeves).

Also the hands if a shot was fired during a struggle innthe car.

Excuse typos on phone.

Also he would habe notes in the article I'd the bosy couldhave neen washednof GST.

Evidence points to an unarmed teen (no dount he was an ass - but unarmes) ahot at a distance.

Unjustified.

The new stories coming out are indicative of a cover up.
edit on 22-8-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Yes that info totally negates your post! Just wait for the day when the initial autopsy results are released. Big Mike's paws are going to have gunshot residue on them, and his prints or DNA are going to be on Officer Wilson's gun! His toxicology report will be loaded with a list of all the dope he was hopped up on too.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Nope it doesn't. Did you miss the fact that they were leaked and he had no GSR on his body and ony pot in his system (which doesn't even mean he smoked that day not that it mattters).

The family attorney has already decided there is enough info to press charges and he knows more than you or I.

Cops are out of control. I bet we won't see you so adamantly defending the cop in the rec ent cae of the minority cop shooting the white kid.

The big issue here is the massive amounts of cops shooting people that are unarmed and pose no actual riak to the cops safety. The cop stopped Broen inotoally for jaywalking.. and you thi k he was an officer friendly. Lol.
edit on 22-8-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
You don't know how long marijuana stays in a persons system do you? I think it's about 30 days. I'm glad you mentioned that barbaric Utah cop. You're right finally! In that case I've taken the side of the unarmed white teen. I do have concerns though about some Facebook posts he made. I don't like the cops that are crazy. There does seem to be a lot of that kind lately. Jaywalking is when you don't cross at the green, but in between. Big Load wasn't crossing the street, he was walking down the middle of the road, belligerently like it was his private walkway. There were 2 beautiful tree lined sidewalks he could have trampled on, but he chose to do that thing where they give stink-eye to motorists. Are you familiar with that? He'd be here today if he just stayed on the sidewalk and behaved in a civilized manner.
soundcloud.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Actually I do you don't seem to though. I also question your understanding of implication which is what it was when I said he may not have smoked that day despite him having pot in his system. To educate you, pot may stay in the system only a few days (7-10) for a single time sm, but 3 or more weeks for a regular smoker (it stores in fat).

Also walking In the street is jay walking. Another thing you seemed to not have full knowledge of.

Also you have admitted raxial bias as the white unarmed man shot had a warrant out for him and was claimed to be armed though its disputed by everyone.

So to you unarmed black kid with a small bit of criminal activity to you his murder is justified however a white man of similar age in a very similar situation isnkillednand you call ot unjustified.

That pretty muh makes you transparent as racist.

BROWN WAS MURDERED AND TAYLOR WAS LIKELY MURDERED TOO. LOOK PAST YOUR PREJUDICE ANDSEE THE TRUTH. You need to work anget over this.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
This info does not negate my post. There was no gunshot reaidue douns in the body. The bosy wasn't likely washed considering there was further investigation. I was aware they didn't have access to the clothes but if the shots were at close range there would stil be GSR on the head and in the head wounds (and arms if short aleeves).

You basing those assertions on your vast forensic knowledge? Are you aware that the FBI cautions using gun shot residue as samples can be easily tainted and wash off quite easily?

What makes you think that the body was not washed? Where is your evidence to support this?

edit on 22-8-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I think it's just very important to prove that call exists considering that is the justification used for the officer to re approach a teen he had already hassled.

From pretty much all accounts, the officer stopped the men because they were walking in the middle of the street, not because they were suspects in the robbery.

The robbery simply attests to the man's mindset and inclinations, i.e. that of a man who had just committed a crime (allegedly) and so may be on edge being stopped by police. The store videos certainly do not depict a peaceful transaction.

The idea that because the clerk didn't call it in, that it isn't a crime, is just ludicrous, and displays a complete ignorance of criminal law.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Thank you.
Now I don't have to bother typing out the obvious.

The store owner didn't call out of fear.
A customer did.

Not sure why others can't see that.
He was strong armed and then threatened. Maybe THAT threat was part of the reason that a customer called.

Common sense, really. (Well, to those who know how threats and these areas work...you know, like those of us who have lived in such areas)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

So to you unarmed black kid with a small bit of criminal activity to you his murder is justified

Why do you claim that those that see this as a "clean shooting" or have questions, are saying it was some "justified murder"?
What is your agenda?

"Unarmed" doesn't equate not dangerous.

The theft simply shows his state of mind....mindset when the encounter with Wilson occurred. Nothing more.

Why can't you see that whether the cop knows about the robbery or not, Brown and Johnson damn sure knew about it.....not sure what isn't understood about that.

Why do you keep calling it a "murder" when you don't have all the facts? Just because he was "unarmed"? Or because....as I said, like so many others, you have an agenda....and that agenda is NOT the search for objective truth. It is apparent, really.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Perhaps I would have grasped your implication if you hadn't made a minor typo. You wrote,

Nope it doesn't. Did you miss the fact that they were leaked and he had no GSR on his body and ony pot in his system (which doesn't even mean he smoked that day not that it mattters).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

At the late hour I made my post I read that as any pot. Now I'm not being a grammar nazi, just explaining the reason I misunderstood your post.

The reason I made the thread about the Utah shooting is to illustrate the medias racial prejudice. Can't you see that! So what if I side with my own race, black people do it all the time! But I'm a racist for doing the same? Are you an Oprah fan? She thinks like you. I heard on CNN this morning that Officer Wilson's weapon is a Sig Sauer .40 caliber.
shop.sigsauerguns.com...

edit on 22-8-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Becauase the autopaies were orseres quickly and funeral preps hasnt been made whoch ia whem they would waah the body. It qpuld be conaidered tampering with evidence.

You are juat arguing to argue.1q

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

How could you not guesa that word. Im on a touch phone it happena.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

No agenda at all. The cop had a car. He had retreat and I presune poweres windows. He had back up and pepper spray. Oh ans the formerly beloved tazer all of which could have been applied.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
It was easy, I read the o as an a! Only vs. any made it opposite meaning. It was late and my eyes were tired. I'm so used to you being wrong, it fit the pattern, lol.

edit on 23-8-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

I guess we will see you are wrong when the first autopsy report is released.
and no i wasn't confused.
I just know that the body wouldnt have been prepared (aka washing for funeral if the family requested a second autopsy.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join