It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Jay Nixon signs exec. order to send Missouri National Guard to Ferguson

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: coastlinekid
The majority of posters here are blind to the black on white hate crimes. They join the hordes of people who think blacks are kept down and persecuted because they're black. It's a knee-jerk reflex that makes them feel better about themselves. In reality it's making them as ignorant as the criminals they're trying to defend.

I'll give an example of a black on white hate crime that was no doubt a result of the biased media coverage of Ferguson. You'll notice the politically correct types will deny this was a hate crime however.

This story of the arrest was buried on page 10 of the print edition in a very small article. It should have been the cover story! The NY Daily News is a liberal rag however, and it's their duty to hide these particular crimes.

Man charged in pellet-gun shooting of Central Park jogger Police say Edward Fall, 20, opened fire on a 36-year-old woman Aug. 18 and a 34-year-old man the day before. He faces charges of assault as a hate crime, reckless endangerment as a hate crime and criminal possession of a weapon.

Cops have charged a 20-year-old black man with hate crimes after he fired a pellet gun at two white joggers in Central Park, authorities said. Edward Fall, 20, of Morningside Heights, allegedly fired at a woman, 36, on Aug. 18 and a man, 34, a day earlier, cops said. He faces charges of assault and reckless endangerment as hate crimes and weapons possession.

“F--- you, you f------ white b----,” one member of the group told her, Hanna recalled. “F--- white people."

www.nydailynews.com...

Take a look at this piece of trash, he bears a resemblance to Dorian Johnson. A bit darker complexion, same dreads with tinted tips, just as scrawny as Dorian, and he's the same type of coward. Attack in a pack from behind. Just like wild African dogs. Notice the African motif of his shirt? He's the real deal in his imagination, although he really has no idea what nation over there he might have ancestors. He's a hate filled racist! The hate is oozing from every pore in his miserable body. I can see it. It remains to be seen if the hate crime charges are not pleaded down to a lesser charge. This happens all the time for this particular type of racist. They're special...

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 15:27
link quote reply
a reply to: Mikeultra

I'm pro constitutional rights that we no longer have.
... this proved to me that we really have no rights,
laws are changed and the people regain there rights.

oh and I'm standing by until the next Bundy ranch happens because we have no rights. WE Have No Rights!! all of us, and the bad guys in both Ferguson and Bundy ranch are the government...

if you have no rights like you stated emphatically three times in this post, then you are lying because by posting you are exercixing one of the first amendment rights.

two if you own or know someone who owns a firearm, then that is proof that the second amendment is intact.

go to church or know someone who does? check

are there solders stationed in your home? check

have you been subject to unreasonable search and seizure? check.

you are full of cock and bull.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Jumping to the conclusion that most posters ignore black on white violence is without any basis in fact.

You somehow equate wanting justice for all to being racially biased.

We want the police to be held accountable for their murderous and above the law ways. That is not about race, as you keep trying again and again to pull this topic.

Racial tensions serve as a context in this case specifically based on the demographic makeup of Ferguson as compared to its government and police force.

You need to do some serious introspection.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: spirited75

I watched the protesters on live feeds lose there rights when they were attacked by the police.

originally posted by: spirited75
a reply to: Another_Nut

the deceased criminal is now thought to have been under investigation for a second degree murder charge.

the gentle giant strikes again.

Have you ever heard of due process?

Unarmed civilian was how many feet away? But a threat enough to kill?

edit on 1-9-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Got the highway blocked down now. Gotta say this seems a bit nuts to me. I can see all sorts of bad things potentially happening. Mike Brown link
new.livestream.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The protesters were able to pull off their civil
disobedience & stop traffic for 4:30 min. They
were even out of their cars & standing on the
freeway.
Argus also got a report that protesters in Atlanta
did the same thing. It will be interesting to see
how many cities participated.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar
You think blocking traffic on an interstate highway is a good form of protest? What's next? Maybe they'll start hurling bricks at white people from overpasses? That will make great footage for live-streaming you think! Where are the Walmart truck drivers when they're really needed? Where's the hero of the highway patrol? AWOL? Parking in the middle of an interstate and getting out to waltz around is indicative of just how stupid these people are. But they have nowhere to be, nothing to be late for, useless people...

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
You think blocking traffic on an interstate highway is a good form of protest? What's next? Maybe they'll start hurling bricks at white people from overpasses? That will make great footage for live-streaming you think! Where are the Walmart truck drivers when they're really needed? Where's the hero of the highway patrol? AWOL? Parking in the middle of an interstate and getting out to waltz around is indicative of just how stupid these people are. But they have nowhere to be, nothing to be late for, useless people...

The people of Ferguson have been protesting out of control police officers, a system that unfairly targets them by police in there own neighborhoods. Governmental stats confirm the peoples concerns.

At this point 4 police officers are no longer police officers from this area.

They are no longer cops because of there out of control behavior, and racist comments.

These former police officers incriminated themselves, by there own actions.

We have a absolute ton of video as the police attempted to crush the people right's, there constitutional rights.

I imagine if you were a cop, you would be looking for another job, based on your comments?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

How about the people of Ferguson do something to clean up their city instead of blaming out of control cops? This is what the community should be doing...this is one example from South Central LA which is much 'harder' than these wanna be thugs in St Louis.

www.youtube.com...

I have seriously grown tired of blame the police...blame the system...blame the governor...the mayor...rich white folks...etc...etc...YOU HAVE TO BREAK THE CYCLE OF YOUR OWN COMMUNITY. These kids are raised to hate the cops, the establishment, whites, etc. Look at the statistics and there are twice as many crimes there since 2000 than the average city in America. They need police to protect the honest citizens who are left in that community.

www.city-data.com...
edit on 09am30amfu2014-09-02T10:19:13-05:001013 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

The people of Ferguson have been protesting out of control police officers, a system that unfairly targets them by police in there own neighborhoods. Governmental stats confirm the peoples concerns.

At this point 4 police officers are no longer police officers from this area.

They are no longer cops because of there out of control behavior, and racist comments.

These former police officers incriminated themselves, by there own actions.

We have a absolute ton of video as the police attempted to crush the people right's, there constitutional rights.

I imagine if you were a cop, you would be looking for another job, based on your comments?

the people who stole the tennis shoes are the ones doing the whining.
they did not steal one single pair of work boots either.

the increased police is due to honest working janes and joes asking for more police protection.

the whiners are the criminals who do not want police in their business.

what is so difficult about that dragon?/

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

How about we stop comparing gang violence to police violence. Gang members are not paid to protect people like police are.
Gang members are generally low life's with nothing better to do then cause hurt and destruction.
Are we really putting cops on that same level?
Or are you trying to say if you stop the neighborhood violence then the cops will stop too?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: spirited75

Where did you get your itemized list of things that were taken? How can say for a fact that one thing was taken and another was not?
What is so difficult to see that the police trampled the civil rights of the many in response to the actions of the few?
Plenty of law abiding citizens in those protest that got tear gassed and shot with rubber bullets.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Why do you call them gang members? They could simply be fine upstanding citizens who are characterized as gang members. Bottom line is the issues in Ferguson are not because of the police...it is because of the populace. Anything else is a lie.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Who knows what the right form of protest is, it has to
do with the moment, the reasoning & how to get the
higher ups attention to the problem so it can be rightfully
addressed. I don't know where or why you injected other
crap like "hurling bricks at white people"...no one
in their right mind would think that is ok...& I do not need
to go further with you when all you're doing is putting
everyone down calling them all "stupid & useless" is not
okay...sorry.

Thanks Dragon!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
You don't remember the LA riots? Those "people" were "protesting" a decision made in a court of law. So when I mention bricks being hurled at people, I should have said bricks being hurled at anyone who isn't black. Take a good look, refresh your memory, these are the "people" that you are supporting. I'm sure you'll be so excited once it starts in October, they'll be so many live streams to watch! Riot on!

edit on 2-9-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

This is NOT the LA Riots! I lived there when that happened
as well as the Rodney King Riots.
We are seeing an increase in police brutality across the country
regardless of race. The LA Riots were the LA Riots...at the moment
the point of the subject is Ferguson MO & Police brutality across the
country regardless of race.

My point being previously, I'm not saying how people should & should not protest,
they are FREE to protest & to gain attention to the cause period. So I'm sorry
to bore you as I will not get caught up in a debate that derails the thread.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

You don't remember the LA riots? Those "people" were "protesting" a decision made in a court of law. So when I mention bricks being hurled at people, I should have said bricks being hurled at anyone who isn't black. Take a good look, refresh your memory, these are the "people" that you are supporting. I'm sure you'll be so excited once it starts in October, they'll be so many live streams to watch! Riot on!

So if I posted a kkk video and used it to compare all white people would that be ok? Can I post a pic of a white person and use that to represent a entire race like you have?

But they have nowhere to be, nothing to be late for, useless people...

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Sure post a few bad individuals, it pales in comparison to what I'm showing. Mob mentality, all of them go bonkers, time to get free stuff and kill people.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I said that more in a response to the video you posted, as neighborhood violence is news speak for gang violence.
The police are an issue as well in ferguson, and they are held to higher standard than the people on the street.
So just cause there is violence in the streets that is not the police, doesn't mean they get to be violent in response to it.
edit on ndTue, 02 Sep 2014 20:30:52 -0500America/Chicago920145280 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join