It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Jay Nixon signs exec. order to send Missouri National Guard to Ferguson

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra
Or maybe you're jumping to conclusions based on your own personal opinions and beliefs?

Because it doesn't just happen to poor blacks

Race relations are complicated even on the middle-class side of town. Black residents I spoke to were unanimous in believing that the police department, which is overwhelmingly white, had a race problem; every one of them had a story of being pulled over for “driving while black,” and many African-American residents of other North County communities said they avoided driving through Ferguson for fear of being stopped unjustly.
Atefa Young, a Ferguson homeowner for 30 years, was one of the black residents picking up a sign — she grabbed two, in fact, one for her neighbor. Talking about the city’s many civic groups and activities, she could practically have been reading off Fletcher’s script. But she also said she warned her grandsons about driving through the city, and recalled bitterly an incident from a few years ago when she was pulled over not far from her house. “Can you tell me why you stopped me?” she recalled asking the officer. “Because I can,” she said he replied.

edit on 13Sat, 30 Aug 2014 13:01:12 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 00nunya00
Just telling the facts. For your viewing pleasure. Nothing wrong with that picture? Also shows vehicles are run down and unsafe! Do they have vehicle inspection in Missouri? If so add that to the list of reasons for being pulled over.

edit on 30-8-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They're from Tea Party protests. If one of them is 'shopped, please let me know. Not just "some other ones were 'shopped" but the ones I posted.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

OMG, you found a picture on the interwebz that showed black people with saggy pants! That means they're ALL thugs! That means the ones in this picture are THUGS! Oh, point proven, I bow to you, Oh Lord of the Interwebz.

:/

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
a reply to: 00nunya00
Just telling the facts. For your viewing pleasure. Nothing wrong with that picture?

American culture

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

LOL, exactly, "OMFG, this woman is showing her ankles and wrists!!!!! What a whore! Stone this woman!!!"

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
One live feed is at the police station newsrevo

And the huge crowd marching to the police station iammikebrown

On iammikebrown you can see a bus showing up and unloading protesters.
edit on 30-8-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

the cops are photographing the crowd:

Oh Oh

Facial recognition software?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

(post by 00nunya00 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Groups of protesters are arriving at the police station, the crowd there is getting quite large, with many more on the way.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
BU Womanist In Action is live as well.

She's up and down, though, so I recommend NewsRevo, as he's at the front of the crowd at the cop shop.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Police the Police ‏@PolicePoliceACP 2h

St. Louis Police Officer Blows the Whistle on Rampant Corruption Vid: http://(link tracking not allowed)/1liI3dE #Ferguson pic.twitter.com/Y8f45bdZTd

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The police have not blocked off the police station, the crowd is right on top of the police and the station and a hoard of people still coming.....woah these cops are #in bricks!!

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
What do the initials on the t-shirts say? --BAM? What are the 1st 2 letters? I need to research who's organizing this traffic obstruction. They should all be arrested!

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
Police the Police ‏@PolicePoliceACP 2h

St. Louis Police Officer Blows the Whistle on Rampant Corruption Vid: http://(link tracking not allowed)/1liI3dE #Ferguson pic.twitter.com/Y8f45bdZTd

"But, but, but, WHY couldn't Dawon Gore be LESS BLACK? I mean, look at the shirt he's wearing!"

It's coming. We just have to wait for all these empowered rich white men to go the way of the dinosaurs. And then the real White America will take over.

Then, as George Carlin said, sit back and enjoy the entertainment. The rats will scurry.

[This post made possible by a 30-something white hausfrau.
]

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
**** ATTENTION ****

KNOCK IT OFF.

GET ON TOPIC.

National Guard Deployed to Ferguson !!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
What is that red, black, and green flag in the I am Mike Brown stream? That looks like New Black Panthers colors.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join