It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Jay Nixon signs exec. order to send Missouri National Guard to Ferguson

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
a reply to: LDragonFire
Sure post a few bad individuals, it pales in comparison to what I'm showing. Mob mentality, all of them go bonkers, time to get free stuff and kill people.

So if I post white people rioting and a white insane racist criminal, there bad apples, but it different if its black people right?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

He likes his burgers well done !!

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

Here's your comments to me

"So when I mention bricks being hurled at people, I should have said bricks being hurled at anyone who isn't black. Take a good look, refresh your memory, these are the "people" that you are supporting. I'm sure you'll be so excited once it starts in October, they'll be so many live streams to watch! Riot on!"

You don't know who & who I do not support! I don't need a memory refresh I lived
there & through all of it. I never said I supported anyone...you are making crap up
that you do NOT know for a fact. So STOP accusing me & stop derailing the thread.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sure hope his victims families never see that.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Answer this question. What caused the 1992 LA riots? Rodney King wasn't even killed! Do you think all those rioters were upset about Rodney King being beaten? No they couldn't care less about him. It was an excuse to loot, kill people, and burn the city down. It's what they're good at.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Answer this question. What caused the 1992 LA riots? Rodney King wasn't even killed! Do you think all those rioters were upset about Rodney King being beaten? No they couldn't care less about him. It was an excuse to loot, kill people, and burn the city down. It's what they're good at.

Are you talking about all black people? or just Blacks in America?

According to you the LA riots happened because:

It was an excuse to loot, kill people, and burn the city down. It's what they're good at.

edit on 2-9-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

So, all white people are cannibal rapists? Nice.....

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar
So I take it that you're undecided on the strategy of parking cars all over the interstate and getting out to stroll around? You can't condemn that as an unacceptable form of protest? You're on the fence but leaning heavily with the law breakers. This thread is about the National Guard being deployed by the way... When did it turn into updates about live streams? Live streams and media coverage only encourage the rioting, looting, and lawlessness. Since the National Guard has gone home, this thread should be closed, in my humble opinion.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Exhibit A:

How many white people do you see looting, rioting, or killing people in this video? All I see are blacks and Mexicans behaving like a swarm of locusts.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Exhibit A:

How many white people do you see looting, rioting, or killing people in this video? All I see are blacks and Mexicans behaving like a swarm of locusts.

My rebuttal:

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

Then if this is about the National Guard being deployed
& nothing else I would have expected a MOD to close the thread.
Anything you have said has nothing to do with the topic of the post
either.

I kept posting with the flow of the thread...yes it could have been
easily closed & then an update thread started. However either way
I do not understand you attacking me...I was only updating the post.

LA Riots & Rodney King talk are not part of this discussion.
You should start your own thread if you feel a need...

If you want to argue a position sorry it won't be with me...I will
stop answering...I have enough to deal with.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
How about we contain this to America. I thought we were talking about out of control American cops and their treatment of criminals. Greece is our future though. The welfare bums in this country have broken the bank. There's more of them now than there are working taxpayers. How do you think that will work out? Can't wait to see them all starve.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Oh sorry, I didn't mean it as an attack. I was just questioning your excitement with the live streams. Like if nothing was going on, it was a bad thing it seemed. You do realize the cameras egg on these lawless people to misbehave?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

In Greece, those were Communists.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Well what exactly is it we should be discussing? The National Guard? One thing leads to another. The interstate shutdown protest led me to think of protesters hurling bricks at vehicles from overpasses. It was a vision. That led to the LA riots... That's what I see in Ferguson's future, they will not like the outcome of the grand jury.
Cheers to you too!

edit on 2-9-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

In Greece, those were Communists.

And in Seattle in 1999 they were anarchists. People riot, red, white, black!! How can a whole race be condemned for rioting when all races do it?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

the police condition before he shot and killed the angel winged criminal mike brown.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: spirited75

Is that a picture of Wilson?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
There are questions being asked about the fundraising campaigns for Officer Wilson.

What’s going on with the fundraising campaigns for Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson?

Who is responsible for the fundraising efforts that helped bring in hundreds of thousands of dollars for the police officer who fatally shot Michael Brown last month in Ferguson, Mo.?

It’s hard to say.

The Los Angeles Times reported this week that two online campaigns — “Support Officer Darren Wilson” and “Support Officer Wilson” — have collectively raised more than $400,000 for Darren Wilson, the white officer who shot the unarmed black teenager in the St. Louis suburb.

This next part gets rather he said, she said...

One of those campaigns might have been started by an unidentified teenage girl. Maybe. It’s somewhat unclear.

According to the Times:

The first page, “Support Officer Darren Wilson,” had raised the most concern because its creator was anonymous and had not received certified status from GoFundMe.

Missouri state Rep. Jeffrey Roorda, a Democrat who is helping to handle Wilson’s fundraising efforts, said the creator of that page is a teenage girl from the St. Louis area.

“I think she thought she’d raise a few hundred dollars, and she ended up raising a few hundred thousand dollars,” Roorda said in a phone interview Monday night. After her page got popular, Roorda said, the young woman started receiving “serious threats.”

Roorda said he doesn’t know how old she is or whether she’s a minor; he described her as a “teenage girl,” a “young girl.”

The Times checked with the page’s anonymous administrator, who responded: “I can tell you I have not worked with or spoken with Rep. Roorda. The information you have been given is false.” Both campaigns have stalled as tax attorneys figure out how to distribute the funds, according to the Times.

Shield of Hope, the charitable wing of the Fraternal Order of Police union, operates the second GoFundMe page for Wilson, but the group did not immediately return a Post e-mail seeking comment.

An early concern I had was that Shield of Hope sent out solicitations with the Ferguson Police Dept. Public Information Officer using his official PD contact information, while an investigation is underway. That crossed the ethics line, I felt.

“If we find money was donated to the Shield of Hope’s GoFundMe and it can’t be used for the express purpose it was intended for, we will return it,” Roorda told The Riverfront Times.

Roorda told The Post in a phone interview that Shield of Hope’s status as a charity has complicated the fundraising process.

And a teenage girl? Wow. Her account was also unverified.

source

edit on 2-9-2014 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: spirited75
Wow, is that Darren Wilson? Or is it an example of his type of injury?

There remains a deep divide in America with regards to race and it’s only getting worse. Far too many Democrats and progressives rely on this division, subsequently exploiting it; thus inevitably exacerbating it. They have ably pitted races against one another and race-hustlers have exploited too much grief, too much tragedy.
www.tpnn.com...

edit on 2-9-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join