It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Jay Nixon signs exec. order to send Missouri National Guard to Ferguson

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 00nunya00

originally posted by: Mikeultra
a reply to: 00nunya00
Educate yourself about who the true racist are! Nation of Islam teaches to this day that the white man was grafted from the original dark black human inhabitants of this world. Talk about ignorance. To them, we are white devils who must be killed. Read the book and learn about the people you blindly support.
archive.org...

I will do so once you admit that the Right is racist.

Otherwise, this is not the thread for that conversation. Stir the pot elsewhere. We have better things to focus on, like JUSTICE.

justice was served.

law enforcement justifiably shot a
criminal while he was committing a crime.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

What is that red, black, and green flag in the I am Mike Brown stream? That looks like New Black Panthers colors.

The pic you posted is from Louisiana....

People are estimating the crowd to be between 200 to 500 with more on the way.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

There might be more to that story. I wouldn't necessarily take this officer's word for what happened, either.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Ummmm.....testing, 1-2-3.....

Anon in Ferguson is steady live now.....

[SNIP]
edit on 30-8-2014 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

I haven't researched it, just relaying info from twitter to here.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
BU Womanist showing cops working their way through the crowd. This won't end well. People are getting angry about it.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Yes, I realize that but I edited that post to show a screen capture from the I am Mike Brown stream showing this flag. Is that not the New Black Panthers flag?

This proves that the new Black Panthers are inciting violent protest in Ferguson.

edit on 30-8-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

There might be more to that story. I wouldn't necessarily take this officer's word for what happened, either.

He was acting in the course of his duties, so I expect he will be cleared of all charges and reinstated with full pay. Just like this cop who killed a man in the bike lane while the cop drifted into the lane while he was typing an email on his laptop----WHILE DRIVING.

Right? RIGHT?!?!

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

Even if it is, they still have the right to assemble, association, and speech.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

looks like GIBAM...."get it by any means"

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirited75

originally posted by: 00nunya00

a reply to: 00nunya00
Educate yourself about who the true racist are! Nation of Islam teaches to this day that the white man was grafted from the original dark black human inhabitants of this world. Talk about ignorance. To them, we are white devils who must be killed. Read the book and learn about the people you blindly support.
archive.org...

I will do so once you admit that the Right is racist.

Otherwise, this is not the thread for that conversation. Stir the pot elsewhere. We have better things to focus on, like JUSTICE.

justice was served.

law enforcement justifiably shot a
criminal while he was committing a crime.

YA!! Kill all dem criminals!
Break the law? Shoot um dead!
You must not be a big constitution guy outside of the second.
If you don't want the 2nd touched, then you have to be for the 5th as well

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
But they are known to be racist, are they not? They are known to be anti-white, anti-police, and anti-government also. They want a separate nation just for black people. Isn't that segregation?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Iammikebrown is reporting that the protesters will block all the highways in the st louis area for 4 and a half minutes to represent the over four hours Mike Brown laid in the street.....

@ 4:30 cdt

David ‏@TheZOMB 2h

Protesters plan to block US highways on Monday @ 4:30 pm for 4 mins & 30 seconds, symbolizing the time #MikeBrown was in street in #Ferguson
edit on 30-8-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

But they are known to be racist, are they not? They are known to be anti-white, anti-police, and anti-government also. They want a separate nation just for black people. Isn't that segregation?

Start a thread sounds like a great topic........

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonlover12
Thank you! Here is a link to their twitter thing.
twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

The kkk is raising funds for Darren Wilson, does that make every person that donates to Darren Wilson racist?

Why are you labeling the entire crowd based on one person holding a flag?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I wasn't labeling the entire crowd, I was pointing out instigators amongst the crowd and what they're about. Nation of Islam are present also. And contrary to their motto, they are not a religion of peace. So the New Black Panthers and Nation of Islam are organizing this protest. That is obvious.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Greetings all and thank you again for the live reporting. I saw this news yesterday, but the timeout issue on the net kept eating my post....

Suit claims police brutality at Ferguson protests

ST. LOUIS (AP) - A federal lawsuit filed Thursday alleges that police in Ferguson and St. Louis County used excessive force and falsely arrested innocent bystanders amid attempts to quell widespread unrest after the fatal shooting of 18-year-old Michael Brown.

The five plaintiffs in the suit in St. Louis include a clinical social worker who said she and her 17-year-old son were roughed up and arrested after not evacuating a McDonald's quickly enough. They also include a 23-year-old man who said he was shot multiple times with rubber bullets and called racial slurs by police while walking through the protest zone to his mother's home, and a man who said he was arrested for filming the disturbances.

"The police were completely out of control," said attorney Malik Shabazz of Black Lawyers for Justice, a group whose members sought to quell tensions at the nightly protests that stretched for more than week after Ferguson officer Darren Wilson, who is white, shot the unarmed Brown, who is black. "In those initial days, it was virtually a police riot."

The lawsuit seeks $40 million in damages and names Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson, St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar, Ferguson officer Justin Cosma, several unnamed officers identified collectively as John Doe, and the city and county governments.

Shabazz said the suit could be broadened to include additional plaintiffs. A St. Louis County police spokesman referred inquiries to County Counselor Patricia Redington, who said she had not seen the suit and declined comment. A public relations consultant working for the city of Ferguson did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

source

It is good to see the law being deployed by the people towards those who brought brutality against them.

Has anyone noticed an abundance of bad cops being exposed headlines locally? Maybe we are just noticing the reports more or these thugs in uniform are finally getting outed by the citizens they have brutalized and the good police officers who really are there to serve and protect.

edit on 30-8-2014 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

FERGUSON, MO (KTVI)-After a week of relative quiet, the streets of Ferguson are full of demonstrators again Saturday morning for the “National March on Ferguson”. The “Justice For Michael Brown Leadership Coalition” is organizing the event.

fox2

spin it however you wish

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

put yourself in the shoes of the police.

the kid wrestled with him for his gun.
hit the police in the face.
slammed the car door on the police.

was in the act of leaving the scene.
refused to obey the order of the police to halt.
turned and rushed at the police from 30-35 yards.
disregarded a couple of warning shots.
continued to rush the police after being hit with a few rounds.

was the police supposed to have some warm cookies and milk waiting?

the police fired two fatal rounds into the criminals head.

end of story.

sooner or later everyone's behavior puts them where they need to be.

new topics

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join