It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Michael Brown robbing store just before being shot to be released today.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Look at the shoes!!!!!!!!!!!! its him!

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman
BS!

is not the same person!

edit on 15-8-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Its the same guy.

link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
Brown was fleeing but how in the # is the cop to know that he won't go and take someone else's life, steal a car that could have children in them.

THAT IS ABSOLUTE BULL #!

Police are not there to be jury and make decision on what they MAY do.

You should NEVER shoot something for just robbery or running from the police!

If he was not armed there was NO justification.

By your logic the police should shoot jay walkers or speeders? O lets just execute random people based on what they MAY do.

a NON violent crimes only deserves NON violent action by the police!

You are so blind. Never shoot anyone for robbery or running from police...really. Armed robbery is no longer considered a threat? Un#ing believable...how about we hold our society responsible for their actions.

Also from what the OP is stating the criminal was armed?

Look at the pictures the guy was NOT armed it was called a strong arm robbery. He just pushed the guy around. There was no reason for that cop to use lethal force against him and when the guy is standing there with his arms up after he had already shot him then the cop should be charged with at least 2nd degree murder.

link   

originally posted by: GreenMtnBoys

Look at the shoes!!!!!!!!!!!! its him!

His butt's hangin' outta his pants too. I hope I don't die that way.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
ok its him.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

The man in the above pic is wearing dark pants the man in the video is not wearing dark pants.

It's hard to tell...the entire picture is dark so it's hard to tell if the pants/shorts in the pictures are actually dark or if overall the whole picture is dark. Remember these are still from a security camera that have been printed on paper.

I can't tell conclusively, but hopefully the video is more clear than the stills once it is released.

I'm not sure if it actually matters if it is him or not...he still fits the general description and so the police officer would be justified in stopping him.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

There was no reason for that cop to use lethal force against him and when the guy is standing there with his arms up after he had already shot him then the cop should be charged with at least 2nd degree murder.

You don't know if any of that is true. None of us do.

link   
a reply to: LDragonFire Then take the bet.

link   
a reply to: kruphix

3 frames looks like dark pants but the lower left looks like kahki, so my bad.

I do think its him, the sandals. And in the lower left frame you can see the same color underwear he was saggin, so yeah I agree its him.

link   

Those are not pants, they are shorts, I think the blue could be his underwear, or possibly another shirt tied around his waist, but it looks like his shorts, lite tan color are pulled down a bit.

definitely same guy, and yeah I don't see numerous shots to the back either.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Looks like he took one or more to the head..really what is the difference?..35 feet away and obviously unarmed..certianly not pointing any kind of weapon at anyone which would constitute an actual letal threat. Explain how its justified? becuase I must be slow.

edit on 15-8-2014 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Here's the thing, despite what Anon or anyone else may think..the internet cannot replace an official/transparent investigation or a court of Law.

We can ask questions til the the cows come home but we just aren't privy to all the facts yet.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

(post by abe froman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
It seems that most of the actions here were justified but what will be buried is that all the evidence points to a conspiracy that someone wanted ferguson to go up in smoke. There will be acceptable reasons for the shooting and the not getting the truth out in front of agendas. What will go unanswered is why the information that would have stopped the riots was withheld from the public. There are people out there that want things to go bad and i am thinking this all comes from a group of spirits that are influencing the scenery from a place we can't phathom or reach. A series of choices made justifibaly in each case that add up to a near collapse of faith in our system of saftey and justice. imo we have all been played by spiritual forces while the actors on one level are innocent they willingly participated on another level.

(post by zysin5 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Yawn. Stretch. IT'S THE SAME TACTIC THEY USED WITH Trayvon Martin. Going back to sleep, now.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

How do you know there was no reason for the cop to shoot him. Were you there? No...so why are you taking such a strong stance? Hidden agenda? Part of it's trendy to stand up for people's rights crowd even though I don't have all the facts but it makes me feel good and other people look at me as a better person crowd???

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join