It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Michael Brown robbing store just before being shot to be released today.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
I don't remember who said it first, but if he was actually shot in the back, why is their no blood on the back of his white shirt? Take a look at Agent Smith's still photo a couple posts back. No blood.

The anti-cop story is really starting to stink.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Just gotta say....

It strikes me as a bit self serving that - after 5 days- they release the officer's name at the same time they release the pics from the convenience store.

Because now a bulk of the attention is turned to discussing and debating the impact of that info on the overall case
and less energy/attention is given to the officer.

The video/pics release *today* seems a lot like countermeasures/chaff to district from the officer.
Ironic since military tactics on civilians are part of this overall debate.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Rules and Laws have to be adhered to during investigations. Especially during an investigation involving a LEO shooting someone.

I believe that the FBI stepped in to perform this investigation as well.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Here's a question I haven't seen directly addressed yet.

Did the officer stop Michael Brown as a suspect in the alleged robbery?

Because every report I've read so far says that the cop passed the boys in the street, told them to get to the sidewalk, drove on and then stopped, backed up, because he thought they were mouthing off, and started yelling at them ... and then the "altercation" started.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

So, wanna bet some of the witnesses said the cop was white? Perhaps as I said the cop was actually injured and in the hospital with family for a few days. I may be completely wrong about that, but I have a little suspicion the cop was actually more injured than what's being told. It really doesn't help anyone to know the name of the cop. At least not until he is formally charged.

I don't know why the robbery wasn't mentioned but I have some ideas. Might tie in with something, might not.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Here's a question I haven't seen directly addressed yet.

Did the officer stop Michael Brown as a suspect in the alleged robbery?

Because every report I've read so far says that the cop passed the boys in the street, told them to get to the sidewalk, drove on and then stopped, backed up, because he thought they were mouthing off, and started yelling at them ... and then the "altercation" started.

That's because every report is based on witness testimony. One of the witnesses was most likely an accomplice in the robbery.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack I think it has more to do with waiting for tensions to calm and the rioting to die down. Investigations don't happen in a snap.
Don't get me wrong I believe it's a CYA move without a doubt, but not some grand conspiracy.

If there is a conspiracy it's the accomplice playing everyone for a fool to C his own A.

edit on 15-8-2014 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Well the other white people that were murdered by police and were unarmed this year didnt make the news...and 95% of black people that died by homicide since 1960's were killed by blacks.

And he's right. The ghetto blacks made a fad out of using the color of their skin as an excuse for under achieving. Its popular to be down and out because of the white man, bang bitches, start gangs, hit licks, etc.

He would have just went on to terrorize others. Its not a tragedy that he is no longer with us.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: FirePiston

originally posted by: TiedDestructor
My question is when did this young boy pictured below...

Turn into this MAN...

Probably playing the trayvon card, showing a picture that is many years old. Remember little trayvon? Who at the time of his demise was actually a 6'2 175lb football player? Yet they show a picture of some todler lol..
Firepiston

I'm glad I'm not the only one who picked up on that. Ironic isn't it?

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
I'm sorry if this is insensitive but Brown made his own bed. He really did. I feel the cop was justified in shooting him. Yes it is unfortunate that Brown died of this result but the root cause of this was Brown being an idiot. Brown was fleeing but how in the # is the cop to know that he won't go and take someone else's life, steal a car that could have children in them. Then the cop would be crucified that he didn't take appropriate action. The cops now a days are in a lose lose situation. Don't get me wrong their are cases and circumstances where police have been wrong but we can't let that underlie the many success stories and the many good cops I know personally.

Yep. If you assault an officer and try to grab his gun, you should expect the consequences.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
It's a good question. At some point someone said Brown was leaning into the car..maybe he was..but maybe at that point the officer's police radio gave a description of the robber and it fit Brown so the nature of their interaction changed?
So, both could be true, we don't know yet.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Question...if the police account is accurate, why hasn't Brown's friend - Dorion Johnson, who was with him at the convenience store - been arrested as an accessory? Or was he arrested and released? I had heard in an interview with him that he wasn't even questioned? Is that incorrect?

I kind of doubt that the police have had any time to investigate the robbery with everything else going on.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Also consider that the young guy had to be autopsied, the convenience store clerk couldn't really see a proper line up, witnesses weren't coming forward, the cop may have been unable to give testimony or was waiting on a lawyer, there are a ton of reasons why it could take this long to release that info. Ducks in a row.

I'm certainly not going to say that the kid wasn't shot in the back far away from the cop and posing no threat, I think we've all learned to wait a minute (I hope). Just that perhaps we should wait a few more minutes and these things take more time than we're used to. I want a resolution within hours like you get with a movie, but that's a really bad idea when someone's life is on the line (and there is a powder keg with a short fuse).

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Please that is not at all what I'm implying!!! You're twisting my words and making blatant assumptions. Racism, bigotry, blah blah blah!!!! Blacks need to step up to the damn plate and start raising their kids! Where was this Brown kid's dad????? Probably nonexistent!

I'm sorry……I was an 18 year old kid once and guess what? I never had a warrant out for my arrest, I NEVER thought about assaulting let alone robbing a convenience store, and it wasn't even in my widest dreams that I'd ever assault a cop. Heck if I saw some cop car and the officer tells me to get to the side of the street I'm going to do it. I was raised with a sense of right and wrong and respect for authority, other people, and yes the law!

It's like the idiot black guy painting "Avenge MIchael Brown" on a brand new USPS post office mail box! These people dont' give a crap about community except when it fits their agenda!

I live in Southern CA and I was born and raised in St. Louis! Wanna know who lives in some of the nicest areas of Orange County with the best schools? ASIANS! I ask you where are the black neighborhoods where everyone wants to live? THERE ARE NONE! In the entire USA there isn't one upper middle class BLACK neighborhood! Why is that?

Oh but I"m a racist bigot! People like you instead of doing the blacks a favor and telling it like it is only make excuses and keep them down! Tough love!

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: FirePiston
a reply to: abe froman

For one, why is every thug that gets killed a "going to college good kid"? He obviously was either not going to college or it was handed to him for free because anyone going to school would not be out robbing. Why was he not at home studying? Some states justify deadly force when you try to rob from someone else. This little thug deserved what he got, and all the idiot protestors out there shouting jiberish should also take a dirt nap.

Firepiston

Ya, cause everyone knows college kids do no wrong. He wan't even enrolled in a college.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

originally posted by: abe froman
This does not justify murder, however this proves Brown was dangerous. The still photos that are already out, with the police report, add in the witness accounts of Brown reaching into the police car and one shot being fired inside the car, it paints a slightly different picture than aspiring college student in the wrong place at the wrong time. It looks more like convenience store robber assaults officer and struggles for his gun shot dead while fleeing.

In this attack first, internet comment age, everybody plays the victim. I can't wait to see the reaction to this one.
Stills from video, police report from robbery.

Everybody plays the victim? Any reasonable person knows that is absurd.

For Faux News viewers, allow me to be your guide through your own corrupt mind.

The man was a dangerous thug whom has shown contempt of authority in the past . He was as large as a bull --dangerous even while cuffed. A violent animal with no self control. Angry at whites because of BO anti-white policies. He hated whites and hated white America. A probable gang member. Drug use is probably involved. these thugs will play the knockout game if you give them half a second so be vigilant. Your safety is preserved now that this threat was put down.

You can clean up and get out now. Leave the money on the dresser.

Couldnt agree with you more, when a gang member or a person who is already involved in a confrontation with the police gets shot, i dont in the slightest feel sorry for them

stay out of trouble you wont get into these situations. period.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

does not look like this:

The man in the above pic is wearing dark pants the man in the video is not wearing dark pants.
edit on 15-8-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dinogirl

stay out of trouble you wont get into these situations. period.

I don't think we should be dealing in absolutes with peoples lives.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire Go back and look at the still photo posted by Agent Smith. It is 100% him. Exact match.

Those shorts are Khakis.

I bet they are proven to match, loser leaves ATS, deal?

edit on 15-8-2014 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
So the excuse is he was a shoplifter(dangerous according to Abe..you must frighten easy) and while he was 35 fawking feet away the use of lethal force was required..im puzzled still and I don't care if he was a sh#tbag.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join