It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Michael Brown robbing store just before being shot to be released today.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Wow poor convenience store guy, robbed, roughed up, store looted, and then torched. I wish he was on ATS to give his thoughts.

Was that the story that got touched?

GTFO

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
In this graphic video that shows Brown laying dead in the street, yes he is wearing the clothes he robbed the store in.

www.dailydot.com...

That just showed white top and couldn't tell if he was wearing shorts or pants even it was very unclear, and then they put a sheet on him.

I think they may have targetted the youths because he was big and wearing a white tshirt, but not sure about the rest at all.

Plus he was unarmed. Did they find the weapon and cigars on him?

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: Stormdancer777

That's okay...no one is, not even Ferguson PD. LoL!
We still live ya!

LOL

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

If you look at his body in the street, compared to the suspect in the video stills, you will see that they are indeed wearing the same clothes, this was noted on page 1 of this thread. I love a good conspiracy but, this isn't one.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Bone75

Huh? What are you asking me? Your question is not clear.

Dorian Johnson is the only person claiming that the cop grabbed Micheal Brown by the throat.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

For one, why is every thug that gets killed a "going to college good kid"? He obviously was either not going to college or it was handed to him for free because anyone going to school would not be out robbing. Why was he not at home studying? Some states justify deadly force when you try to rob from someone else. This little thug deserved what he got, and all the idiot protestors out there shouting jiberish should also take a dirt nap.
Firepiston

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

I am not referring to that. I am referring to him allegedly being shot while fleeing or with his hands up.

There was obviously an altercation during the initial stop. The officer may or may not have been justified. If Brown was shot into he back while fleeing or on his knees with his hands up (as has been alleged) then it is not justified.

edit on 15-8-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Still the shooting is only justified if he was armed and had his gun drawn.

Maybe its my wimpy British Upbringing and weird British Values

But the police should NEVER shoot EVER unless a suspect is armed and a direct threat to the public.

The police are NOT there too be judge jury and executioner.

And look at British society and your country!!!!!!!!! It's a joke! Your country is a former shell of its self! Britain has fallen so far from grace it's pathetic.

This Brown kid was nothing but a ghetto punk! LOOK AT THOSE PICTURES! He's a thug plain and simple! Did he deserve to get shot? Probably not but you know what the kid might very well have ended up dead in the future. Probably murdered by one of his own. This isn't a tragedy. The cop probably lost it and he was wrong to unload into the kid. But who knows how we would feel, training or not, if some black big thug just aassaulted you, tried to take your gun, and a shot rang out in a cop car!!!!!!!! Put yourself in his damn state of mind! Cops are human not robots! He lost it as would have a lot of people.

So if this punk brown kid would have shot and killed the officer would the black people be rioting??????? HELL NO! I'm sick of all these poor ghetto blacks playing the victim. You don't see asians or hispanics playing the victim constantly or the race card.
edit on 15-8-2014 by GreenMtnBoys because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
My question is when did this young boy pictured below...

Turn into this MAN...

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: FirePiston
a reply to: abe froman

For one, why is every thug that gets killed a "going to college good kid"? He obviously was either not going to college or it was handed to him for free because anyone going to school would not be out robbing. Why was he not at home studying? Some states justify deadly force when you try to rob from someone else. This little thug deserved what he got, and all the idiot protestors out there shouting jiberish should also take a dirt nap.
Firepiston

His Grandmother said he was " maybe even going to go to college". The fact that his Grandma didn't know leads me to believe this was a made up bit to go along with the narrative.

link   
I said it before as soon as the videos started coming out things would change.

link   

Sorry, misunderstanding I suppose.

If he was shot while fleeing, then why was there no blood on his back?

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Another fool...lol

Yep police have to wait for criminals to draw their weapon and shoot before they draw their own weapon.

Its called the "Use of Force pyramid". Once somebody displays to the police that they have the intent and capability to do harm then police are allowed to use force. The entire DoD uses it, police, FBI, etc all use it. When you rob a store then the call from dispatch is that you are likely armed and dangerous. Basically they can shoot on sight because your actions have already placed you high on the pyramid.

What your saying is wishful thinking and totally disassociated with reality.

link   

originally posted by: TiedDestructor
My question is when did this young boy pictured below...

Turn into this MAN...

Probably playing the trayvon card, showing a picture that is many years old. Remember little trayvon? Who at the time of his demise was actually a 6'2 175lb football player? Yet they show a picture of some todler lol..
Firepiston

link   

In this graphic video that shows Brown laying dead in the street, yes he is wearing the clothes he robbed the store in.

www.dailydot.com...

Rewatched it and you can't tell if he's wearing shorts or pants. But, this video was filmed by someone who watched the murder and he said the police wasn't trying to protect himself, just shot the man for no reason.

link   
a reply to: Unity_99

In this GRAPHIC PHOTO of his body in the street you can clearly see he is wearing exactly the same clothes (with his long shorts pulled down) as in the CCTV photo.

Even the distinctive flip flops on his feet are clearly the same.

The following not directed to Unity_99 now but in general.

There was a reason why they were after him, don't you think he was known in the neighborhood or was this a 'first offense' *rolls eyes*.
Being referred to as 'a suspect' is purely because that is the correct legal term, but if you're someone that hypocritically decides that the police officer is guilty of murder without knowing any facts, then it's understandable to get confused.

The evidence so far speaks for itself..

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: FirePiston

That doesnt make sense since he is 18, and was going to go to college in September.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenMtnBoys

Your opinion sucks.

Probably not but you know what the kid might very well have ended up dead in the future. Probably murdered by one of his own.

So cops should murder black people because you know, who cares, other black people might kill them at some point in the future? Wow.

So if this punk brown kid would have shot and killed the officer would the black people be rioting??????? HELL NO! I'm sick of all these poor ghetto blacks playing the victim. You don't see asians or hispanics playing the victim constantly or the race card.

Do you not even realize that you started by saying something bigoted and then accused the object of your bigotry of playing victim (because bigotry doesn't exist, when clearly it does because you just exemplified it)???

edit on 2014-8-15 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

The LE response to a dangerous weapon like a machete is not a tazer. Force is one above the actions of the person on the offensive to the LEO.

Hands=baton/spray/hands
Blunt object=tazer/beanbags
Sharpened object=firearm

The 21 foot rule applies here.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

This does not justify murder, however this proves Brown was dangerous. The still photos that are already out, with the police report, add in the witness accounts of Brown reaching into the police car and one shot being fired inside the car, it paints a slightly different picture than aspiring college student in the wrong place at the wrong time. It looks more like convenience store robber assaults officer and struggles for his gun shot dead while fleeing.

In this attack first, internet comment age, everybody plays the victim. I can't wait to see the reaction to this one.
Stills from video, police report from robbery.

Everybody plays the victim? Any reasonable person knows that is absurd.

For Faux News viewers, allow me to be your guide through your own corrupt mind.

The man was a dangerous thug whom has shown contempt of authority in the past . He was as large as a bull --dangerous even while cuffed. A violent animal with no self control. Angry at whites because of BO anti-white policies. He hated whites and hated white America. A probable gang member. Drug use is probably involved. these thugs will play the knockout game if you give them half a second so be vigilant. Your safety is preserved now that this threat was put down.

You can clean up and get out now. Leave the money on the dresser.

Though we disagree on principles ... I must give you credit for writing one of the finest counterarguments I've seen in a long time. A simple star is just not good enough for the above.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join