It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Playing Hardball With Ferguson - Releases Officer's Name, and More

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LibertasIntel

originally posted by: MrLimpet
Dem Rep. John Lewis Calls On Obama To Declare Martial Law In Ferguson…

Wow. Lewis wants to declare martial law so that its used against the local government. That is how I understand it. On a side note, one could really get a grip on this if it was happening in the deep deep South, but no, its America's heartland. I never knew Missouri cops were so "back woods" in their culture,

So, this would be okay if conducted in the South.. because the South is not part of the "heartland" ? Sounds like ignorance to me. You can find "back woods" people in every state in this country.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
not sure if anyone has seen this.
Video taken just after shooting

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Anonymous has not Dox'd anybody yet. The name that was "released" was released from a fake "anonymous". Anonymous has not released any names yet.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: iPutAtlantaOnMyBack

originally posted by: iPutAtlantaOnMyBack
Anonymous has not Dox'd anybody yet. The name that was "released" was released from a fake "anonymous". Anonymous has not released any names yet.

And you're getting this information from where? Also, it would probably be prudent in the future to just go ahead and include your sources when you make claims like that, rendering posts like this one unnecessary.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I don't get it, Anonymous is releasing the officers name because he killed an unarmed teen, but what do they think is going to happen to the officer? More violence is going to happen, don't get what their mission is here.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
If there are any bullet holes in that dudes back the cop shouldn`t even bother getting a lawyer he should just get in his car right now and drive himself to the Missouri state penitentiary and prepare for a long stay.
How would he justify self defense with a dead guy laying 35 feet away from his patrol car with a bullet hole in his back?

it seems kind of extreme that in missouri the penalty for walking in the street is death by firing squad.
edit on 14-8-2014 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
AS SOON as you start "chasing" someone who is unarmed esp. its considered murder, if they are coming at you its self defense, a back shot would defiantly be a hard one to pass up in court. a reply to: Tardacus

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The officer who shot the teen is likely far from St. Louis and will probably never return. I do not know if this claim is valid. I know now Anon promised to this if the police did not stand down and there have been more police shootings.

If I recall correctly, they have the names and addressed of all the Ferguson PD.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

The government have been engaged in domestic terrorism for years.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
If there are any bullet holes in that dudes back the cop shouldn`t even bother getting a lawyer he should just get in his car right now and drive himself to the Missouri state penitentiary and prepare for a long stay.
How would he justify self defense with a dead guy laying 35 feet away from his patrol car with a bullet hole in his back?

it seems kind of extreme that in missouri the penalty for walking in the street is death by firing squad.

Clip from the vid posted above. The guy holding the camera said

Had his hands up an everything and they still shot him, he laying on the ground they stood over him and shot him some more.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

Chances are the officer is in the wrong but I wish people give it some time so the facts come out and possibly build a case against the officer.

If people don't relax a bit this country is in for a ugly change.

Has anyone seen the official report of what led to the shooting. I spoke with my father last night via overseas call he is close to 90 years old but still pretty sharp.... he said the Cop had been in the hospital for facial reconstruction... that is what he seemed to remember hearing.. All I have heard so far is a young man of 18 got shot..

What led up to the shooting ?
Anyone know ?

It is true anything official coming from the cops needs to be verified hopefully by a unknown to them video or an unedited dash cam..

The story about the news crew being arrested and while being hand cuffed (in total submission) some Dick Tracy cop screams "quit resisting" is one of the cops that needs to lose his job. I am sure it was not his first time after handcuffing someone he thought he would add a little punishment for good measure.

Anyway honest question: anyone know what is reported for the cause of shots fired?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RobinB022

originally posted by: LibertasIntel

originally posted by: MrLimpet
Dem Rep. John Lewis Calls On Obama To Declare Martial Law In Ferguson…

Wow. Lewis wants to declare martial law so that its used against the local government. That is how I understand it. On a side note, one could really get a grip on this if it was happening in the deep deep South, but no, its America's heartland. I never knew Missouri cops were so "back woods" in their culture,

So, this would be okay if conducted in the South.. because the South is not part of the "heartland" ? Sounds like ignorance to me. You can find "back woods" people in every state in this country.

Spoken like a true politician. No, it wouldn't be okay anywhere unless it's your home town.

My deep South reference was made using history as a reference (Rosa Parks, Segregation, Alabama).
edit on 14-8-2014 by LibertasIntel because: spelling

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Well found this... if true it was cold blooded murder..

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
They played this up because it was a divisive event, but it became less of a black vs white issue and more of a the people vs authority one. But I do worry about them using any excuse they can to attack the internet and freedom of information, the right to free speech and the freedom of assembly. Which is what the internet gives us.
This administration is no friend of the American people.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
here is where Police are diffrent from normal citizens. If you are a police officer you CAN LEGALLY SHOOT A RUNNER IN THE BACK. the boy should a laid down on his stomach and stopped moving. When someone goes for your gun you do not stop till they are incapacitated.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RobinB022

I don't see this as black v white. I see this as uniformed animals v average joes.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

originally posted by: thesaneone
Hey anonymous thank you for f#####g the internet up you people are useless all you are going to do is screw up everything for the little guy.

What a waste of talent.

This is what the internet is meant to Do...give the little guy a voice.

If it was just a citizen their name would be all over the net. But we should just lie Down and obey?

No. This MUST happen because it's been a long time coming.

Peace

I always think that it's hilarious when someone actually believes that the internet can get shut down. That's just ignorance about how the internet is structured. Believe me, if it could get shut down, it would've been shut down a long time ago.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Jesus people some of you yelling 'Domestic terrorism' and 'Anonymous just killed the internet' need to chill.

I personally GUARANTEE you the officer involved in the shooting is long gone from Missouri by now - under some sort of armed protection.

No i do not have a source - it is common effing sense. The officer will not be harmed out of this. He will be protected.

The people have every right to know the bastards name. Good on Anonymous.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: cerbium
I guess they want the individual police officer in the future to think reeeeeeeaaaaal long and hard before shooting people especialy in the back, time has come for accountability, people are tired of the sh#t being swept under the rug or justified ..not saying its right but it seems to be happening.
Personaly IMHO a bunch of wrongs will not make a right.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

That didn't stop this cop from getting away with shooting a drunk student 6 times, once in the back, the other point black in the face, and point blank in the neck…

link

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join