It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Playing Hardball With Ferguson - Releases Officer's Name, and More

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LrdRedhawk
I'm pretty sure my first response was removed by the moderator because of "thread drift". But I do think that I made a valid point. How are the martyrs chosen and why? There are so far 2 people, Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin who have had marches and news coverage and public outrage occurring and now with the federal gov. becoming involved in Missouri and Obama's big statement "if I had a son, he would look like Trayvon Martin", how does everyone pick their martyrs? Maybe this is because I am unable to express myself as well as many of the people who post and many others who reply. But why? Why these people who have already gone on record as "being involved in a confrontation"? Is it to further some agenda? Is it to encourage certain minority groups to be aggressive with police or is it a stepping stone for the gov. to over-step ? I don't think that I was in any way rude. Maybe the problem is I am not as eloquent as many of the people who post or respond. ATS needs to direct new people to certain creative writing classes so that we can post in a way that might better serve the responses, but what I stated is actually true. Why Micheal Brown and Trayvon Martin and not Chavis Carter ? What is the gov. really trying to do here? It really makes no sense unless they are trying to make a reason to gain more control over the people.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Sorry, I didn't read the whole thread. Do we know if Anonymous actually had and released the name before it was publicly reported?
I thought I saw another story about them having the wrong name but I could be wrong. I think I saw a story saying they sent the name to CNN or some other news group and they wouldn't release it until confirmed.

If that's correct, then I actually have to give a kudos to Anonymous and think the group was being pretty responsible in sending it "Anonymously" to news agencies and not releasing it publicly without verification.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: iPutAtlantaOnMyBack

right coz its the wrong name I re posted it too .. bummer

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IntroduceALittleIrony

Haha!

With that attitude... ok buddy. Whatever you say.

Fact is, a kid was murdered. Even if he did rob a store and was a hugebully. Cops have tazers, do they not? Absolutely no reason to shoot someone unarmed like that. So save your 'maybe you should do this or that's for someone else.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join