It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Playing Hardball With Ferguson - Releases Officer's Name, and More

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Last night in Ferguson...

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

Chances are the officer is in the wrong but I wish people give it some time so the facts come out and possibly build a case against the officer.

If people don't relax a bit this country is in for a ugly change.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: arjunanda

I'm not giving the police a pass on this. It would seem (hopefully we will know the facts) the officer was in the wrong at some point.

I think people need to come up with a better plan or stay silent on what they do if it is near the line. Don't give the authorities criminal activity they can use to justify their continued actions.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
My personal opinion:

Only in a police state would police shoot at people at a protest against police shooting people.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LrdRedhawk
My personal opinion:

Only in a police state would police shoot at people at a protest against police shooting people.

Ah the land of the free......

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Star for you for that Roadgravel. I think that yes we need for all of us to give this a Little Time and Space to let this thing Cool Down and there needs to be a proper investigation as to what really happened there. So everyone can get a clearer picture if there actually was any attack on the officer as claimed, or that maybe we do have A Bad Apple that's being protected by "The Brotherhood". I'm sure The Feds have the capability to ascertain the truth here.

Peace
Arjunandaa reply to: roadgravel

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Anonymous is no group. Get that out of your heads. It's a idea.

edit on 14-8-2014 by Stone0cean because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

In the end? I agree 100% with you. The facts don't look good with this one. The kid had no record, apparently and was set to start college on Monday by MSM reports. If true, it makes a huge question mark as to why he'd be in a fighting mood to do something which can never be reversed...taking a cops gun. Which is what they claim this was about at one point, as I understand it.

On the other hand, as many know, I grew up around cops and I identify with cops. To this day, I have no problem being social around people I know are cops. No biggy. So I have to ask, from what the other extreme suggests happened, why a cop would basically execute someone in a hostile neighborhood, in broad daylight? I live here in Missouri. This stuff isn't a 'ooops...no one saw that right?' type of thing. No way. Just as it hasn't been here....so a cop would choose this?

The facts just aren't in, and especially when neither version being offered makes much more sense than the other. Of course, other factors have come to transcend the original set of facts, too. It's taken on a life of it's own.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: HandyDandy
If this cops name gets out the chances of something bad happening to him are great, what the hell do you think will happen to that city and possibly many other cities when one of their own was killed or harmed because people did not think?

Then stop giving out ANYONE's name......

Why are the police special?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Video: Al Jazeera reporter asks why media members were targeted by police in Ferguson, Mo. - @BrittanyNoble

instagram.com...

Photo: Protest outside the Feguson, Mo., police department; no armored units present - @RyanDeanKSDK

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Anonymous is no group. Get that out of your heads. It's a idea.

How does an idea accomplish a task. Even if it is a group that has no connection with one another.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
OFFICER BRYAN P.WILLMAN

jail number...(314) 524-5280
call them..

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

Not much to add to your post Wrabbit except this is the first time in my life that I'm afraid of my country.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
If the individuals behind these hacks are truly for the upholding of human rights, they will understand that releasing any personal information of the officer is a hindrance to the issue at hand. It could be used as a justification to implement more censorship. If something happens to the officer, then you have a large group of the populace that will reason that something needs to be done in regards to withholding information from the public. That spells disaster. We need to use this issue as a means to achieve a general grasp that our information is NOT free flowing, and not let things happen that will allow for the justification of even more oppression.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Did I say anywhere on this thread or other threads that I want people's names to be announced when they are arrested?

????

All I'm doing is trying to get people to think with their heads and not their fists.

Chill out dude.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: kicked
If the individuals behind these hacks are truly for the upholding of human rights, they will understand that releasing any personal information of the officer is a hindrance to the issue at hand. It could be used as a justification to implement more censorship. If something happens to the officer, then you have a large group of the populace that will reason that something needs to be done in regards to withholding information from the public. That spells disaster. We need to use this issue as a means to achieve a general grasp that our information is NOT free flowing, and not let things happen that will allow for the justification of even more oppression.

Again

OFFICER BRYAN P.WILLMAN shot the kid.....

jail number...(314) 524-5280
call them..

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This is what happened last night in Ferguson:

Ferguson is Full of Tear Gas - Two Videos

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Did I say anywhere on this thread or other threads that I want people's names to be announced when they are arrested?

????

All I'm doing is trying to get people to think with their heads and not their fists.

Chill out dude.

Actually peoples names are announced when they're arrested, and what they are charged with, it's public record. I can look up right now in my state/county who is in jail for what, even if they haven't gone to trial yet. It's quite simple to find out that information.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Watch: Ferguson SWAT Shoots Tear Gas at Al Jazeera Crew, Shreds the Constitution

New footage has surfaced of a Ferguson SWAT team shooting at the news media with tear gas and shredding the Constitution in order to block them from filming their indefensible actions.

Not only did they shoot the Al Jazeera America crew with teargas canisters, but once the reporters fled in order to escape from the toxic fumes, they are seen taking down their cameras and equipment.

This is precisely why our Founding Fathers wrote the First Amendment in the first place: to protect the press when they are performing their duty of informing the American people.

Watch the video below:

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: aightism2

That's more than likely the opposite of what people should be doing in this situation, but hey, to each his own. Good luck.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join