It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas executes Palestinian anti-war protesters in Gaza

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Blablabla Zionists. Yakyakayk hitler. Zuzuzuzu genocide. Beepbeepbeep netanyahu.

Oh wait! The Israelis didnt do it this time. Oh crap.

Maybe Hamas is Mossad? The son of one of the leaders of Hamas has been outed as a Mossad agent. You have to admit that Hamas has never really mounted a serious attack against Israel. I mean a serious one. Not bottle rocket attacks that they know will not do much damage. Possible?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

So now Israel is saving Palestinians from Hamas??? Oh man. I laughed so hard about that propaganda that I fudged my undies. That's some rich stuff there. Do I believe this? na na na Nope.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje

Blablabla Zionists. Yakyakayk hitler. Zuzuzuzu genocide. Beepbeepbeep netanyahu.

Maybe Hamas is Mossad? The son of one of the leaders of Hamas has been outed as a Mossad agent. You have to admit that Hamas has never really mounted a serious attack against Israel. I mean a serious one. Not bottle rocket attacks that they know will not do much damage. Possible?

Haha

Someone thinking outside the box, well done!

It's obvious to me how it works and who is who in the modern game of war....I worked it out for myself like you have here

people need to think about who is gaining from this vile act, I say certainly not Palestinians!

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: g146541
Wow, maybe the UN should put boots on the ground in Palestine to protect the citizens from terrorism, while they are at it create a no fly zone over Palestine as well to protect the innocents from terrorism as well.

Unless it's part of the UNRWA group, Hamas would behead any multicultural UN deployment of boots on the ground.

Those boots would likely have to be quartered in buildings currently housing weapons caches; and that can't happen. So the UN will continue to steer clear and play Monday morning quarterback.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

You will take their word for it. The Palestinians have denied it?

There is a UN report that missiles were found in a UN school. They reported turning the missiles over to the authorities...which means they gave them back to Hamas lol. Want the link?

This is not Israeli propaganda. There is a difference between accepting propaganda and keeping an open mind.

Whether the event happened or not, there is not sufficient proof one way or another. Most of the sources I found linked to the Jerusalem Post, or to the Palestine News Agency, and since I could not read the latter's page I had no way of telling how reliable the source even might be. This does not mean it didn't happen... just not currently verifiable by other sources.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: zerozero00

Unless you follow the money. Palestine will likely see their aid go up after this. My take is that Hamas was interested in running up the victim death count (and children are a premium number) in order to play the victim card with increased effectiveness. If you look at polls and such (how else do you determine who is winning the propaganda war) Hamas has come out ahead.

This would also explain why they refused cease fires...

The Palestinians are already receiving the largest amount of aid of any group or country in the world. No doubt this will increase the income.

What is Israel's gain? It's not like they are going to annex part of Gaza for their own use. Their gain, as they see it, is security... temporary, no doubt.

edit on 5-8-2014 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

No, Israel is not saving the Palestinians from Hamas. Israel is defending it's own citizens from acts of terrorism.

However, Palestinians may want to reconsider electing Hamas the next time elections are held in Gaza.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Wow! Can you provide sources on the son/mossad part? I haven't heard that one before.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Humanity4Ever

Hamas is a much bigger problem than the IDF.

I think the IDF is intentionally pressuring civilians in a real bad way, but most Palestinians probably recognize that Hamas is their biggest problem. This type of stuff is why they don't say anything. My question is:

Why isn't Israeli "intelligence" organizing gangs to fight Hamas in Palestine instead of just blowing people up? I'm sure they have thought of this. What is the end goal? It seems that Israel has a secondary goal other than not being attacked anymore by Hamas. It seems some of the Israelis don't care how many die in Gaza. They only care about Israeli lives. I understand the mentality, but it is going to come with blow-back. Why are they willing to face the blow-back when they don't have to? There has to be a reason they are doing things that seem contrary to their stated goals.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

Wow! Can you provide sources on the son/mossad part? I haven't heard that one before.

That sounds like Hamas propaganda. I think he is talking about the guy that converted to Christianity. No links to Mossad.

One of the biggest pieces of propaganda Hamas is using, and in some very limited instances it may be true, is that some in Israel want Hamas to run Palestine to justify killing Palestinians. Look at it from the perspective of a Palestinian who lost loved ones. Hearing that, they would never work with Israel to fight Hamas.

Also, whenever someone starts saying "bottle rockets," they have been victimized by misleading propaganda or they are propagandists themselves. Hamas tries everything they can against Israel. They have tried more tricks than the Cartels use to smuggle drugs into America.

eta: Working with Israel to fight Hamas is the only chance those in Gaza have of peace. Being ruled by Hamas will never bring peace. Hence the propaganda.
edit on 5-8-2014 by WeAllDieSoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Probable is more likely...

Hamas Was Founded by Mossad - War Is Crime

Hamas is a Creation of Mossad - Global Research

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAllDieSoon

It's a noble sentiment, but the problem is that the majority of people in Gaza elected Hamas as their governing body, despite the fact that Hamas is considered a terrorist regime by the civilized world, and despite the fact that the Hamas charter calls for the destruction of Israel.

Given the circumstances, I think that a lack of empathy on the part of Israel is understandable.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Humanity4Ever
However, Palestinians may want to reconsider electing Hamas the next time elections are held in Gaza.

The question is, how bad is it that they even consider electing them in the first place?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

Probable is more likely...

Hamas Was Founded by Mossad - War Is Crime

Hamas is a Creation of Mossad - Global Research

Regardless of your theory, Hamas has competitors who want to be the ones fighting Israel. Israel is not funding Hamas. We know who is funding them. In fact, those funding Hamas are the root of the oppression in Gaza. Even if Gaza uproots Hamas, pressure will remain unless they receive protection from Israel. That's why I am more in favor of a 1 state solution. Give Gaza to Israel.

link   
double post
edit on 5-8-2014 by WeAllDieSoon because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap

originally posted by: g146541
Wow, maybe the UN should put boots on the ground in Palestine to protect the citizens from terrorism, while they are at it create a no fly zone over Palestine as well to protect the innocents from terrorism as well.

Unless it's part of the UNRWA group, Hamas would behead any multicultural UN deployment of boots on the ground.

Those boots would likely have to be quartered in buildings currently housing weapons caches; and that can't happen. So the UN will continue to steer clear and play Monday morning quarterback.

Precisely.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

It's a noble sentiment, but the problem is that the majority of people in Gaza elected Hamas as their governing body, despite the fact that Hamas is considered a terrorist regime by the civilized world, and despite the fact that the Hamas charter calls for the destruction of Israel.

Given the circumstances, I think that a lack of empathy on the part of Israel is understandable.

I don't believe free elections truly exist anywhere, ESPECIALLY in a place like Gaza. Do you really think the average families of Palestinians want to be ruled by Hamas? I don't believe it for a second.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

The question is, how bad is it that they even consider electing them in the first place?

The quality of life for Palestinians living in the West Bank under the moderate leadership of Fatah is so much better than in Gaza. Why?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

The quality of life for Palestinians living in the West Bank under the moderate leadership of Fatah is so much better than in Gaza. Why?

Aside from the fact that Israel keeps moving further into their territory with their settlement.... what has that got to do with Gaza? And what it's like in GAZA?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAllDieSoon

I don't believe free elections truly exist anywhere, ESPECIALLY in a place like Gaza. Do you really think the average families of Palestinians want to be ruled by Hamas? I don't believe it for a second.

I don't know the answer. I know that when Israel withdrew from Gaza in 2005, it was initially handed over to Fatah before they were violently overthrown by Hamas militants. Then, in 2006, Hamas was allegedly elected.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join