It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas executes Palestinian anti-war protesters in Gaza

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
Then lets ask the questions.

Did Hamas execute any Palestinians?

Damn good question. Would love to see a decent link on that. Oh and secondly, do you think the Knesset would sacrifice Israeli lives to advance sympathy for their agenda?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I'll ask again, as it pertains to this thread, Did Hamas execute any Palestinians?"

link   

originally posted by: Corruption Exposed

It's the Israelis who are executing Palestinians.

On a massive scale I must point out...

With Hamas practically "lazing" civilian population I'd call them the Judge.

Israel? The executioner.

Sneaky bast***s.

link   

originally posted by: tsingtao

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
a reply to: TinfoilTP

###SNIPPED##

You guys make Hamas sound like they have insane ranks and power. You would have them take the blame for every civilian Israel kills. Let's state first, Gaza is so small, and with no permission for armed forces, any resistance has to be underground and will always be near some civilian places - meaning Gaza is too populated to bomb as Israel has been. Second, do you think an Hamas militant really thinks Israel is so trigger shy that they would trust their life to a human shield? Israel is bombing UN Refugee camps! I think Hamas would have figured out that human shields aren't a real deterrent for Israel. Israel would shoot a suspected Hamas militant if he was wearing a petticoat made out of infants.

edit on Mon Aug 4 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: /We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

it's not meant for israel, that they do that with civilians.
think about what you read here and see around the world.

those deaths are for you!
when everyone is outraged by dead children, they don't think about what hamas is actually doing.
i don't know another conflict that pushes it like this.

it's obviously very effective, right?
people would find an excuse for them if they did wear infant skin petticoats.

See you say this.. but you completely ignore the fact they are an oppressed people that aren't allowed to fight their oppressors or they are bombed to dust, but it's nature to fight against restraint. You know Israel has bombed like 6 UN refugee camps, but still you only fault the oppressed.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I was waiting for a story like this. Israel has been getting called out on their "human shield" claims. There has been no claims from Palestinians that back up the claims that they are being held hostage and told to stand in front of Israeli missiles and bombs. They should have had these stories ready at the onset, but typical Israel figures all the gentiles are stupid and we will buy whatever BS they sell us.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Damn good question. Would love to see a decent link on that. Oh and secondly, do you think the Knesset would sacrifice Israeli lives to advance sympathy for their agenda?

Dunno. Honestly. Dunno.

I've written extensively on the stupidity of war. I suppose anything is possible.

But that goes to this threads topic.

I'm not surprised if this turns out to be true.

War is an ugly ugly business.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I'll ask again, as it pertains to this thread, Did Hamas execute any Palestinians?"

Pertaining to this thread, no Palestinians were executed by Hamas in regards to the incident the OP mentions. During the last conflict there was a video of a person being dragged by a car or truck (can't remember the exact details) and it was originally blamed on Hamas but later suspected of being a different group. None of the facts from that incident can be proven from what I have come across.

I see what you are doing here Beez, you are trying to use past events to validate this horrible peace of Propaganda while actually avoiding the content in the OP and its lack of evidence.

edit on 8/4/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: its not it's

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

a reply to: hoth12

No, pretty much exactly my point, but less funny.

They have miles of underground tunnels, and they know that Israel will bomb any site regardless of what it is and who might be in it. True or False?

We both know those statements are true. So human shields just aren't that feasible if they don't work. Plus the stories of dead civilians don't work as well if there are militants among them and they do consider this because they know any conflict with Israel will bring civilian deaths and that get's them a soap box so they want as mean of those incidences as possible to be clean on their end (which means they don't have to do anything but wait).

Sorry, Israel is wrong, the world knows it, the smart half of America knows it. Israel's excuses are old, worn, and transparent.

All you just said is Hamas is smart for maximizing civilian casualties.
Way to root for innocent death.

Your truth is missing something, they didn't just build tunnels, they sent out attacks into Israel from the tunnels. Your sanitized version of distorted truth has Hamas sitting around after they shovel out some tunnels waiting for the evil Israelis to bomb the tunnels.
Always leaving out the good bits n pieces to make your version of reality work.

I was being honest. You're agenda riddled brain seems incapable of understanding an unbiased argument. They do use the deaths of innocent civilians as propaganda. Israel does the same, has people like you buying it, and don't actually have to suffer much of the consequences that the Palestinians do.

Just because Hamas uses the innocent civilian deaths as part of their agenda doesn't excuse that Israel is the one killing those innocent civilians for no reason.

Israel has bombed 6 or 7 (or maybe more) UN refugee camps. These are places they knew not to bomb, but bombed anyway and not on accident. How do you account for that? It seems that Hamas is much better at killing only the enemy and not civilians, but when you consider the technology you would expect the opposite to be true.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

According to the Israeli news channel, which translated the original report from a Palestinian news channel, Hamas shot a group of Palestinians protesting Hamas' role in the escalation of the conflict.

This really should come as no surprise. Thousands of protesters have been shot dead in the streets many times in recent history by radical Islamic groups and regimes all over the middle east.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

So you'd like them to go into Gaza on foot?, ala Stalingrad and Fallujah. Yeah that's a fabulous option. Send your men in to be ground into hamburger. That's not reasonable. As a military leader you have to be willing to let civilians die so your soldiers can live. It's a troop moral issue.

If my soldiers are getting chewed up they'll eventually stop fighting for me. It's a sad situation but Palestinians will keep dying until Hamas stops fighting.
edit on 4-8-2014 by hammanderr because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Humanity4Ever

According to the Israeli news channel...

Right.

This really should come as no surprise. Thousands of protesters have been shot dead in the streets many times in recent history by radical Islamic groups and regimes all over the middle east.

I'd LOVE to see a link or 2 on that.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: hammanderr

Uh.. but you seem to be forgetting that this isn't a foreign country they are invading.

This is like the whole US army trying to bomb out a militia in Idaho.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

I see.. one crime justifies another crime, eh? One example of bad behavior excuses the next, right?

"Hey! He just killed five people...I just killed 2, so it's no big deal."

Only look at who the right hand kills, ignore the deaths committed by the left hand.

Umm.. Deny ignorance? Bigotry much? Both sides are guilty.. ignoring one side's actions and focusing on the other side is certainly not being objective, nor is it denying ignorance. It is embracing ignorance.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

This is like the whole US army trying to bomb out a militia in Idaho.

In their defense.... fries are tasty.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Corruption Exposed

Pertaining to this thread, no Palestinians were executed by Hamas in regards to the incident the OP mentions. During the last conflict there was a video of a person being dragged by a car or truck (can't remember the exact details) and it was originally blamed on Hamas but later suspected of being a different group. None of the facts from that incident can be proven from what I have come across.

I see what you are doing here Beez, you are trying to use past events to validate this horrible peace of Propaganda while actually avoiding the content in the OP and its lack of evidence.

Nope.

The thread title is

"Hamas executes Palestinian anti-war protesters in Gaza"

There is conflict as to whether or not they were anti-war protesters.

I am asking if Hamas executed any Palestinians?

I'm trying to stay on topic here. You keep going off tangent.

But I take it that you don't believe the story and that Hamas did not kill anyone.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

There is conflict as to whether or not they were anti-war protesters.

No.

There is conflict as to whether or not this incident happened at all.

At this point "they" don't even exist.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

According to the Israeli news channel, which translated the original report from a Palestinian news channel, Hamas shot a group of Palestinians protesting Hamas' role in the escalation of the conflict.

I could believe the story only because war, any war, carries it's own fair share of horrors.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I could believe the story only because war, any war, carries it's own fair share of horrors.

A fair assessment. Do you also believe what Hamas points out?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

There was the report from the UN about missiles being stored in one of their schools. They turned the missiles over to the authorities (Hamas... lol )

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
a reply to: MALBOSIA

There was the report from the UN about missiles being stored in one of their schools. They turned the missiles over to the authorities (Hamas... lol )

Got a link for that? Seriously. I'd like to see it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join