It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas executes Palestinian anti-war protesters in Gaza

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: Humanity4Ever
However, Palestinians may want to reconsider electing Hamas the next time elections are held in Gaza.

The question is, how bad is it that they even consider electing them in the first place?

Look at the situation. Most of the world of Islamic extremists are supporting Hamas. Some of the most powerful players in the region will kill as many people and lie as much as it takes to make sure they can control Palestine. There was no election. It was a 100x bigger scam than Obama vs Romney was.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

However, Palestinians may want to reconsider electing Hamas the next time elections are held in Gaza.

The question is, how bad is it that they even consider electing them in the first place?

The quality of life for Palestinians living in the West Bank under the moderate leadership of Fatah is so much better than in Gaza. Why?

Aside from the fact that Israel keeps moving further into their territory with their settlement.... what has that got to do with Gaza? And what it's like in GAZA?

Territorial disputes aside, Fatah has invested the foreign aid they have received into the infrastructure of the West Bank and the well being of their people.

Hamas has diverted financial resources for foreign aid and used it to build weapons, missile launchers, and underground tunnels to commit acts of terrorism.

It's not a coincidence that many people in Gaza live in poverty while those in the West Bank are thriving by comparison.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
a reply to: zerozero00

Unless you follow the money. Palestine will likely see their aid go up after this. My take is that Hamas was interested in running up the victim death count (and children are a premium number) in order to play the victim card with increased effectiveness. If you look at polls and such (how else do you determine who is winning the propaganda war) Hamas has come out ahead.

This would also explain why they refused cease fires...

The Palestinians are already receiving the largest amount of aid of any group or country in the world. No doubt this will increase the income.

What is Israel's gain? It's not like they are going to annex part of Gaza for their own use. Their gain, as they see it, is security... temporary, no doubt.

Nope not falling for any of this

I know why Hamas would do such an act as this and why Hamas would refuse a ceasefire

haha...but not very funny that you are trying to make out that Palestine will gain out of Hamas killing its own citizens in " Aid Money".... all it does is reinforce the worlds masses view on the "Dirty Muslims" and more sympathy for poor Israel for having to deal with such nasty people!....I say false flag!.....Hamas is not there for Palestine or Palestinians otherwise these events wouldn't happen....simple logic!

Israel is the only winner, everytime Hamas do or say anything no one benefits but Israel

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Humanity4Ever

Obfuscation won't work. We are talking about Gaza. It had to be terrible for the Gazans to even consider Hamas. And this is nothing new. Israel's been on them for years.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: zerozero00

Unless you follow the money. Palestine will likely see their aid go up after this. My take is that Hamas was interested in running up the victim death count (and children are a premium number) in order to play the victim card with increased effectiveness. If you look at polls and such (how else do you determine who is winning the propaganda war) Hamas has come out ahead.

This would also explain why they refused cease fires...

The Palestinians are already receiving the largest amount of aid of any group or country in the world. No doubt this will increase the income.

What is Israel's gain? It's not like they are going to annex part of Gaza for their own use. Their gain, as they see it, is security... temporary, no doubt.

Nope not falling for any of this

I know why Hamas would do such an act as this and why Hamas would refuse a ceasefire

haha...but not very funny that you are trying to make out that Palestine will gain out of Hamas killing its own citizens in " Aid Money".... all it does is reinforce the worlds masses view on the "Dirty Muslims" and more sympathy for poor Israel for having to deal with such nasty people!....I say false flag!.....Hamas is not there for Palestine or Palestinians otherwise these events wouldn't happen....simple logic!

Israel is the only winner, everytime Hamas do or say anything no one benefits but Israel

Look at WHY Hamas is there. Let me ask you this. Do you know who is funding Hamas?

What do you think would be going on right now in Gaza if Hamas never existed?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Obfuscation won't work. We are talking about Gaza. It had to be terrible for the Gazans to even consider Hamas. And this is nothing new. Israel's been on them for years.

Using that line of thought, it must have been terrible for the people of Mosul to even consider ISIS.

OK let me ask you this. Why don't people in Gaza just move (I know the answer)?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAllDieSoon
Using that line of thought, it must have been terrible for the people of Mosul to even consider ISIS.

ISIS has been elected? News to me.

OK let me ask you this. Why don't people in Gaza just move (I know the answer)?

Because they can't. Obviously.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

The quality of life for Palestinians living in the West Bank under the moderate leadership of Fatah is so much better than in Gaza. Why?

Aside from the fact that Israel keeps moving further into their territory with their settlement.... what has that got to do with Gaza? And what it's like in GAZA?

Territorial disputes aside, Fatah has invested the foreign aid they have received into the infrastructure of the West Bank and the well being of their people.

Hamas has diverted financial resources for foreign aid and used it to build weapons, missile launchers, and underground tunnels to commit acts of terrorism.

It's not a coincidence that many people in Gaza live in poverty while those in the West Bank are thriving by comparison.

I am reminded of the scene in Blackhawk Down where the extreme militants were shooting people who were trying to get the food drops in Somalia (that was really happening, btw). Now, why in the world would the first thing on the agenda for all those rich global citizens flying around now adays NOT be protecting aid with force? Hmm...

edit on 5-8-2014 by WeAllDieSoon because: (no reason given)

link   

It's not obfuscation, it's a fact.

The PLO (Fatah) was the first (and only) Palestinian regime to renounce violence and recognize Israel's right to exist. Since then, the living conditions in the West Bank have dramatically improved, and their leaders are seeking a diplomatic path towards a two state solution.

Gaza on the other hand has always been under the control of radical Islamic terrorist regimes, and their people have been living in a perpetual state of misery as a result.

edit on 5-8-2014 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: intrepid

ISIS was elected as much as Hamas was elected.

Why can't they move? Who is stopping them? Why? Who is funding Hamas?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

OP seems focused on anything other than the actual topic of the OP.

I'm still waiting for their opinion/answer on this post a couple pages back which they conveniently ignored. I was really hoping to see these sources that collaborate what the article in the OP claims:

originally posted by: Corruption Exposed

Other sources alluding to this incident among others have been provided by other posters since I started this thread.

That is not true, please show me the posts that "allude" this incident?

Oh sorry you can't!

Nothing more than speculative social media posts, and a blog post.

I can go to any blog site and post "Israel gases hundreds of Palestinians" and quote anonymous "Palestinian sources" and it would be good enough for you to believe? Or does that only work if it suits your agenda?

Furthermore, it is incredulous to suggest that this incident "clearly did not happen". There is no possible way you can ascertain such a statement.

This is rich, especially coming from you...

Don't you think if Hamas "executed dozens of Palestinians" for anti-war protests it would have been reported by the Palestinians? It's been 7 days now and not a word of this other than the Israel's Channel 10.

All we have are Zionist propaganda outlets pushing this story with anonymous Palestinian sources as their claim for this story...LOL!

Deny ignorance?

Looks like a lot of you are embracing it.

Grrrrrrrrrr...

I won't hold my breath though...
edit on 8/5/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

LOL .. not falling for any of this.

Historically, when and how do you suppose that aid for Palestine has grown?

This time all we have to do is watch, and we will see if their aid increases. I don't have to argue, I don't care if you believe it or believe in the tooth fairy. Just watch what happens and look back at history or stick your head in the sand.... makes no difference to me.

edit on 5-8-2014 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

I had similar thoughts considering the link in the Article was in modern Hebrew, which I don't read.

But still, it is not far fetched at all. Hamas and their sponsors will kill anyone they feel they need to.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAllDieSoon

I still say the whole thing is a massive ruse.

Sure there are lots of competitors, but they all work for the same masters.

Would-be global rulers cannot physically control six and a half billion humans. Therefore, they must use secrecy and deceit. Keep the human herd ignorant and fighting with each other. Divide and conquer – it’s the oldest tactic in the book. And it’s relatively easy if you control the major academic institutions, the political parties and the major mass media (a mere five multinational corporations with interlocking directorships today control everything we see and hear. ~ Jim Marrs

www.examiner.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAllDieSoon
Who is funding Hamas?

The Muslim 'Brotherhood' is a total fabrication, the elite created it and they fund it.

""The real Muslim Brotherhood is not the fanatical sheikh with his equally fanatical following, nor is it even the top mullahs and ayatollahs who lead entire movements of such madmen; Khomeini, Qaddafi, General Zia are exquisitely fashioned puppets.

The real Muslim Brothers are those whose hands are never dirtied with the business of killing and burning. They are the secretive bankers and financiers who stand behind the curtain, the members of the old Arab, Turkish, or Persian families whose genealogy places them in the oligarchical elite.....and the Muslim Brotherhood is money. " Muslim Brotherhood- Illuminati Tools

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Very believable source there.

The truth is, however, that the Muslim Brotherhood is a moderate organization for the most part. Not the extremists we tend to hear about in the media.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

lol Jim Marrs, really?

I guess the Palestinians are being controlled by Aliens, Nosferatu or Nephelim.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Very believable source there.

The truth is, however, that the Muslim Brotherhood is a moderate organization for the most part. Not the extremists we tend to hear about in the media.

People in general are moderate for the most part. We tend to start off pretty moderate, just wanting to chill. Other people tend to have other plans for us.

The MB is not who funds Hamas, although some within the MB do. There is a specific country that gives them most of their funding... although recently they have been trying to hide it - that is a recent and irrelevant development.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

LOL .. not falling for any of this.

Historically, when and how do you suppose that aid for Palestine has grown?

This time all we have to do is watch, and we will see if their aid increases. I don't have to argue, I don't care if you believe it or believe in the tooth fairy. Just watch what happens and look back at history or stick your head in the sand.... makes no difference to me.

Ok, I'll put it this way

Palestine hasn't grown now has it? its shrunk to a tiny amount of land to what it was and you want to throw "Aid " around as if it solves anything or is some sort of reward that you seriously begrudge them having!!

Rediculous rhetoric

Leave the "aid" thing behind because If I'm correct then any "Aid" given to Hamas goes straight back to the people that provide the "Aid" in the 1st place...you see TPTB win all the time

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Yeah....let's get back on topic. What say you OP? Has this been verified as truth or propaganda? Since you took the time and energy to submit this thread; can you please provide more sources so this does not end up in the hoax bin?

Tragic, but not surprising...

www.breitbart.com...

Israel's Channel 10 has reported that dozens of Palestinians emerged from the devastated Gaza neighborhood of Shajaiya to protest against the war, and that Hamas rounded twenty of them up and shot them in the street.

The report, delivered during a panel discussion, was based in turn on reports by Palestinian sources, translated by Channel 10's analyst. The demonstrators reportedly blamed Hamas for the destruction of the neighborhood, and Hamas's response was to kill them all immediately. Asked how the demonstration could have come about in the first place, the analyst speculated that there could be other pockets of resistance that would emerge.

Hamas has to be removed from the equation in order for peace talks to be a viable alternative, and so that the people of Gaza can have hope for a future.

Wag the dog....no more in this thread, OP. Is there any proof to your thread?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join