It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas executes Palestinian anti-war protesters in Gaza

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Tragic, but not surprising...

www.breitbart.com...

Israel's Channel 10 has reported that dozens of Palestinians emerged from the devastated Gaza neighborhood of Shajaiya to protest against the war, and that Hamas rounded twenty of them up and shot them in the street.

The report, delivered during a panel discussion, was based in turn on reports by Palestinian sources, translated by Channel 10's analyst. The demonstrators reportedly blamed Hamas for the destruction of the neighborhood, and Hamas's response was to kill them all immediately. Asked how the demonstration could have come about in the first place, the analyst speculated that there could be other pockets of resistance that would emerge.

Hamas has to be removed from the equation in order for peace talks to be a viable alternative, and so that the people of Gaza can have hope for a future.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Blablabla Zionists. Yakyakayk hitler. Zuzuzuzu genocide. Beepbeepbeep netanyahu.

Oh wait! The Israelis didnt do it this time. Oh crap.

+27 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Oh wait! The Israelis didnt do it this time. Oh crap.

No but they are reporting it. Which is always suspect.

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
No matter what Hamas is doing, what Israel is doing has always been wrong.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Humanity4Ever

This is what goes over so many peoples' heads. They feel it's Israel vs Palestine but it is not (at least not this time). The Palestinians have two enemies: the IDF and Hamas. They are also defenseless, surrounded by people who want them dead.

Once a person understands that Hamas is not Palestine, people will see the cruel reality of the actions taken by the IDF. Bombing civilians only makes Hamas smile while fortifying the hate the civilians have for Hamas and Israel.

If Israel wanted to play this in a more morally-acceptable fashion, they'd go in as liberators instead of indiscriminately killing anybody in their way. They have the resources for it. They don't need to do what they are doing.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
double post...
edit on 4-8-2014 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Humanity4Ever
Tragic, but not surprising...

Hamas has to be removed from the equation in order for peace talks to be a viable alternative, and so that the people of Gaza can have hope for a future.

When Hamas is removed from the equation, another militant group will take their place. That's the way it works.

Remove the resistance to the aggressor, the aggressor becomes more aggressive and a new resistance movement emerges.

I do believe that this event is very tragic, as those that wish to speak for peace are being culled.

+19 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

So only Breitbart, a known peddler of Zionist Hasbara, is the only one putting this out so far? No Palestinians posting about this on FB or Twitter?

I would have heard of this by now, and if it was true, it would be all over CNN/FOX/NBC/CBS...etc...heck, these outlets would plaster this story if it was even half way believable. You know it can't be true if the MSM won't take advantage of an opportunity to demonize Hamas.

This will be in the HOAX bin rather quick IMO.

ETA:

Can anyone verify the information on the source link that Breitbart used?

I can't read Hebrew.
edit on 8/4/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo
If Israel wanted to play this in a more morally-acceptable fashion, they'd go in as liberators instead of indiscriminately killing anybody in their way. They have the resources for it. They don't need to do what they are doing.

Great post. The thing is that if Israel has such a pulse on the Palestinian people why do they need to bomb the crap out of them? Go in on the ground. Surgical strikes. Not carpet bombing.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Great post. The thing is that if Israel has such a pulse on the Palestinian people why do they need to bomb the crap out of them? Go in on the ground. Surgical strikes. Not carpet bombing.

But they are going in by ground and doing surgical strikes. If they would carpet bomb Gaza it would all be gone in 15 minutes.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

But they are going in by ground and doing surgical strikes.

AFTER the carpet bombing.

If they would carpet bomb Gaza it would all be gone in 15 minutes.

Give them time. That could only be a false flag away. Hell with Gaza gone they don't have to worry about the Med ever again.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

But they are going in by ground and doing surgical strikes. If they would carpet bomb Gaza it would all be gone in 15 minutes.

So bombing surgery centers and calling them "surgical strikes" is okay? What about education centers and schools? Are those shellings called "educated guessing strikes"? I bet they could get real cute with the families they kill playing on the beach by calling them "final wave strikes".

"Surgical strikes" mean nothing when they are being directed at you.

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I mean really, is anyone researching this post before they are starring and flagging it?

There is no verification of this being true yet some of you were ready to jump on it as if it's verified by several different sources.

I'm not saying the story is absolutely impossible, but it is highly doubtful.

Do some research before you take these sources seriously, please people.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

This don't surprise me at all because how I see it is that Hamas is an Israeli organisation set up and funded by....you know like Al-qaeda was by the US

TPTB are always pulling strings from both sides, it makes it more fun and are almost guaranteed to win....well something like that anyway

I say propaganda at its best or worst with this act
edit on 4-8-2014 by zerozero00 because: spelling

edit on 4-8-2014 by zerozero00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Wow, maybe the UN should put boots on the ground in Palestine to protect the citizens from terrorism, while they are at it create a no fly zone over Palestine as well to protect the innocents from terrorism as well.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: g146541
Wow, maybe the UN should put boots on the ground in Palestine to protect the citizens from terrorism, while they are at it create a no fly zone over Palestine as well to protect the innocents from terrorism as well.

I posited that last month. Apparently it was felt that Israel wouldn't give up autonomy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I'd agree with you 100%
my only issue is I don't trust the UN, well as much as I trust any group or organisation tied to the capitalist hegemony agenda thats taking place all over the globe today ....oh my what a chitty world we live!

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

When the U.S. "liberated" Iraq and Afghanistan, there were still hundreds of thousands of civilian casualties, and that wasn't the fault of the U.S. military in my opinion. It was the result of the terrorist tactics used in the war zone, similar to what is taking place in Gaza, which is a more densely populated region.

Furthermore, it's worth noting that Israel would hypothetically be liberating the people of Gaza from a regime that they elected in the first place.

Israel is not at war with the people of Gaza, but Hamas has all but assured that civilian casualties would be maximized as a result of their actions.

edit on 4-8-2014 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2014 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Humanity4Ever
Israel is not at war with the people of Gaza, but Hamas has all but assured that civilian casualties would be maximized as a result of their actions.

Really? Sounds like one:

War is an organized and often prolonged conflict that is carried out by states or non-state actors. It is generally characterised by extreme violence, social disruption and economic destruction.

en.wikipedia.org...

Well at least on the part of the Israelis. What the Gazan's put forth I wouldn't even call a skirmish.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hamas killing Palestinian civilians? Wouldn't that be considered aiding the enemy?
edit on 4-8-2014 by 0rkoJoker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join