It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas executes Palestinian anti-war protesters in Gaza

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Corruption Exposed
I mean really, is anyone researching this post before they are starring and flagging it?

There is no verification of this being true yet some of you were ready to jump on it as if it's verified by several different sources.

I'm not saying the story is absolutely impossible, but it is highly doubtful.

Do some research before you take these sources seriously, please people.

The original source of this news is a Palestinian report.

I'm not surprised that you would question it though.

Any objective minded person that has been following the history of this conflict would not find this story difficult to believe at all. It's not the first time Hamas has murdered Palestinians for varying reasons.

Please, in the future, do some research before you question the validity of the subject matter of this thread.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I'll take THEM over HAMAS any day.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Humanity4Ever

Um. No it isn't. From the OP:

Israel's Channel 10 has reported that dozens of Palestinians emerged...

And then picked up by Beitbart. Ultra-conservative site that totally supports Israel.

Please, in the future, do some research before you question the validity of the subject matter of this thread.

Good advice.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

I'll take THEM over HAMAS any day.

Holy crap. Call EVERYONE in the MSM. We've got news here.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

No, it was Israel's channel 10 that translated the original Palestinian report.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Corruption Exposed
I mean really, is anyone researching this post before they are starring and flagging it?

There is no verification of this being true yet some of you were ready to jump on it as if it's verified by several different sources.

I'm not saying the story is absolutely impossible, but it is highly doubtful.

Do some research before you take these sources seriously, please people.

I'm not surprised that you would question it though.

Any objective minded person that has been following the history of this conflict would not find this story difficult to believe at all. It's not the first time Hamas has murdered Palestinians for varying reasons.

The original source as stated in your OP is "Israel's Channel 10".

There is no proof of the "Palestinian sources". If they existed they would have been proven by now. This report is 6 days old and this is the first we hear of it?

I have been following this very carefully since it began and have followed both sides of opinion for their different sources of information.

If this was true, it would have been proven by now.

All we have is unconfirmed reports, that seem rather make-believe, and you question my objectivity? I see how it is, you can't counter my logic so just attack me...rather telling of your agenda.

I beg of you to provide me these "Palestinian sources" which the article speaks about.

Gaza is no stranger to social media and they would have leaked this by now...
edit on 8/4/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

No, it was Israel's channel 10 that translated the original Palestinian report.

Uh huh. I believe in the Tooth fairy too.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: dashen
Oh wait! The Israelis didnt do it this time. Oh crap.

No but they are reporting it. Which is always suspect.

Who else is there to report it?

Why is it always suspect?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Obviously your understanding of the word surgical, and my understanding of that word, differ greatly.

Surgery is an exact, and precise enterprise to be about. When something is removed with surgical precision, the surrounding tissue takes so little damage, that the patient is often at more risk from the anasthetic, than the scalpel.

That could hardly be further from the truth, in a scenario where even in the best possible case, Israeli missiles seek out entire streets, and level them completely, in order to kill three guys, on one floor, that one floor and the floors above and below, all being family homes.

Israels military strategy has been about as surgical as a sledge hammer to the pelvis so far.

(post by cavtrooper7 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Does believing that both Hamas and the Israeli government suck nuts through a straw, automatically make one a progressive?

I really do not see it.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Who else is there to report it?

Why is it always suspect?

Because of Israel's track record with the "truth". And their media is even MORE propagandized than the States.
The digital age is showing them(IDF media functions) for what they are. They think because they say something that automatically makes it the truth. Not anymore Sparky.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

If Palestinians, especially in Gaza, are not receiving wireless Internet, where are they going to get their information? How can one make an argument for changing the hearts and minds of Palestinians when the mosque (and satellite) are among the main sources of information for the besieged population, he argued.

Seems to me even if they wanted to communicate with the rest of the world they are very much limited.

Even if some people had other video of atrocities, finding someone with internet access would prove difficult. Add to that the threat of your life if anyone in the Hamas group finds out you have something like that in your possession.

EDIT TO ADD LINK....
www.al-monitor.com...#
edit on 8/4/2014 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/4/2014 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Looks like Israel made another "mistake" but found a new way to cover it up.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
What's so hard to believe here, Hamas uses the people as human shields, herds them onto rooftops telling them to go bare chested or get shot in the street running from their homes. They build tunnels under the basements of large family units instead of the toolshed/carport. They send children strapped with bombs.

At the start of the ground campaign, if anyone watched the live streams, the prayer loudspeakers were full of maniacal shouts of god is great as they were herding people to the rooftops after the Israeli phone calls of incoming. The last days the loudspeakers were silent. Hamas tactics failed, all the tunnels are crushed, all their in country leaders are dead, and now the people themselves are starting to turn on them.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

No it makes you a REALIST ,who people will LABLE willy nilly ,or a vet maybe.No doubt a label from the beer if the labelers ARE progressive

I am afraid seeing a picture of anyone holding a headless toddler with such proud eyes and as well having joined the Army when our Marines got tagged in Beruit ,makes ME a tad pissed off.
Yourself?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Any one of the thousands of articles printed in Haaretz would get a normal Palestinian stoned. In fact, I would expand that and venture to say that that statement would include any country in the ME other than Israel.

I am not saying that Israel being a democratic society which does not give the death penalty to homosexuals, allows protests, allows dissenting opinions in the news, does not habituate misogyny, and which includes 1.2M arabs (that choose to live in Israel as opposed to any arab country) justifies every thing that Israel does. However, I think it would tend to allow them a little benefit of the doubt as to whether every single person in the country is actively targeting and seeking to kill babies.

Edit: I would add that you should not blindly believe everything you read no mater where it comes from, even if it corroborates your thinking. Big mistake that most people make. I will wait until there's more corroboration of this story before believing it.
edit on 4-8-2014 by hoth12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Humanity4Ever

I don't believe this at all, simply for the fact that Hamas is barely hanging on with public opinion turning on them and they can't afford to turn the citizens against them.

So i'll say 95% chance this is propaganda, 4% chance it's a false flag including other militants or Israelis, and 1% chance it actually was Hamas (whose a little busy atm).

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

###SNIPPED##

You guys make Hamas sound like they have insane ranks and power. You would have them take the blame for every civilian Israel kills. Let's state first, Gaza is so small, and with no permission for armed forces, any resistance has to be underground and will always be near some civilian places - meaning Gaza is too populated to bomb as Israel has been. Second, do you think an Hamas militant really thinks Israel is so trigger shy that they would trust their life to a human shield? Israel is bombing UN Refugee camps! I think Hamas would have figured out that human shields aren't a real deterrent for Israel. Israel would shoot a suspected Hamas militant if he was wearing a petticoat made out of infants.

edit on Mon Aug 4 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: /We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
a reply to: TinfoilTP
I think Hamas would have figured out that human shields aren't a real deterrent for Israel. Israel would shoot a suspected Hamas militant if he was wearing a petticoat made out of infants.

And Hamas would wear that petticoat if they thought for a second it would give them an advantage...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join