It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas executes Palestinian anti-war protesters in Gaza

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Me? Well, the only thing I ever weilded in anger was my fists. I am the grandson of two World War Two veterans though, and neither of them fought like wildmen, lost so many good friends to the fight against the Nazis, and helped liberate Europe, for a future that looks like this.

But I do not get labeled by my peers over the Israel issue, because despite being more than aware of the evil of Hamas, I am also aware that Hamas in this day and age pose NO real threat, what so ever, to Israel. The rockets which get through the defence screen that Israel has these days, do so purely so that a threat remains for Israel to "react" to, because it suits them to have a reason to occupy territory which they have no business occupying, and to put all detractors from that position into a confined space, and occasionally wipe a few out, so that Israels leaders can look tough before its people.

Everyone knows that Hamas is such an intellectually devoid organisation, that it lacks the wit, and after eight years of economic oppresion Gaza lacks the resources to make any threat from Hamas to anyone outside Palestinian territory, anything more than a joke, when compared with the awesome might of the defences.

I look at it this way. If a six year old punches me in the thigh, and I break his neck, who is in the wrong? That would be me.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
a reply to: Humanity4Ever

I don't believe this at all, simply for the fact that Hamas is barely hanging on with public opinion turning on them and they can't afford to turn the citizens against them.

So i'll say 95% chance this is propaganda, 4% chance it's a false flag including other militants or Israelis, and 1% chance it actually was Hamas (whose a little busy atm).

Fascists do exactly the opposite of what you would consider normal and logical. They rule by an iron fist grip, any challenge is met with death as the answer.

Suppose you don't believe Islamic State is beheading people in town squares or putting a bullet in anyone who doesn't swear loyalty? They killed more people in one day of executions than all the Palestinians who died in this minor by comparison conflict.

The fact that the people would openly challenge Hamas authority by protesting tells outsiders how weak Hamas has become, it would have been unthinkable a few weeks ago for any protest to occur. Their iron grip is failing, Islamic State must be laughing at them and calling them unworthy behind the scenes when they see this stuff.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

What in the hell can someone add to that?

*walks away*

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

ISIS has nothing to do with the war between Gaza and Israel. Deflecting the conversation, that's what those that don't know what they are talking about do. Fascist, good call, I saw a Jewish Israeli woman refer to herself as a proud fascist just the other day. The government of Israel is pretty fascist.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

*walks away*

They could add "?" at the end of it, or "Allegedly" at the beginning.

link   

*walks away*

Logical thought and diligence?

link   
a reply to: beezzer

Maybe some research?

Just a little bit at least before you walk away blindly believing this story before actually looking into it. Chances are that this did not actually happen but many people are presenting it as fact.

I even admitted that it is possible that this happened, but explained my doubts.

I actually took a few minutes to research the claims in the OP before I posted, unlike quite a few members in this thread.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

edit on 8/4/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: double post!

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

edit on 8/4/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: tripple post!

(post by TinfoilTP removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Humanity4Ever
Tragic, but not surprising...

www.breitbart.com...

Israel's Channel 10 .

Say's it all.
This from the regime that has been outed for lying over 27 times since operation PE began. Yeah, I'm going to believe them.
I have friends in TelAviv and they tell me that most people have no idea what is going on and apart from the far right wings most civilians are completely ignorant of the full extent of what is being done in their name as state information forces control almost every single piece of data and detail giving only a one sided view of everything. What most know of anything other than the party line, they see on twtr or FB and alt news nets.
So yeah..Israel's chan 10..ok...sure...like asking Fox to be unbiased.

edit on 4-8-2014 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: hoth12

No, pretty much exactly my point, but less funny.

They have miles of underground tunnels, and they know that Israel will bomb any site regardless of what it is and who might be in it. True or False?

We both know those statements are true. So human shields just aren't that feasible if they don't work. Plus the stories of dead civilians don't work as well if there are militants among them and they do consider this because they know any conflict with Israel will bring civilian deaths and that get's them a soap box so they want as mean of those incidences as possible to be clean on their end (which means they don't have to do anything but wait).

Sorry, Israel is wrong, the world knows it, the smart half of America knows it. Israel's excuses are old, worn, and transparent.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

ISIS has nothing to do with the war between Gaza and Israel. Deflecting the conversation, that's what those that don't know what they are talking about do. Fascist, good call, I saw a Jewish Israeli woman refer to herself as a proud fascist just the other day. The government of Israel is pretty fascist.

There's a few "nutters" in every society, take yourself for example.

Yes, i'm a nutter, says the guy named TinfoilTP with an Obama-Bush/sheeple avatar that expressly stands by BOTH of their administrations policies. I guess you question their leadership on everything except Israel and this is the only instance where you completely support their decisions?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
There are reports that the people executed were Israel collaborators, but of course it is still a despicable act. Israel have done no better though:

Israeli soldiers shoot and kill fleeing civilians

Israeli forces in the southern Gaza town of Khuza’a fired on and killed civilians in apparent violation of the laws of war in several incidents between July 23 and 25, 2014. Deliberate attacks on civilians who are not participating in the fighting are war crimes.

edit on 4-8-2014 by twfau because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

a reply to: hoth12

No, pretty much exactly my point, but less funny.

They have miles of underground tunnels, and they know that Israel will bomb any site regardless of what it is and who might be in it. True or False?

We both know those statements are true. So human shields just aren't that feasible if they don't work. Plus the stories of dead civilians don't work as well if there are militants among them and they do consider this because they know any conflict with Israel will bring civilian deaths and that get's them a soap box so they want as mean of those incidences as possible to be clean on their end (which means they don't have to do anything but wait).

Sorry, Israel is wrong, the world knows it, the smart half of America knows it. Israel's excuses are old, worn, and transparent.

All you just said is Hamas is smart for maximizing civilian casualties.
Way to root for innocent death.

Your truth is missing something, they didn't just build tunnels, they sent out attacks into Israel from the tunnels. Your sanitized version of distorted truth has Hamas sitting around after they shovel out some tunnels waiting for the evil Israelis to bomb the tunnels.
Always leaving out the good bits n pieces to make your version of reality work.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Yes, i'm a nutter, says the guy named TinfoilTP with an Obama-Bush/sheeple avatar that expressly stands by BOTH of their administrations policies. I guess you question their leadership on everything except Israel and this is the only instance where you completely support their decisions?

Now, Now, stay on topic, I was just returning the favor for your "neocon nutter" remark. You didn't like when I mentioned Islamic State which makes this Gaza conflict become less significant to the region, so don't fall back on your attack the poster stuff.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

###SNIPPED##

You guys make Hamas sound like they have insane ranks and power. You would have them take the blame for every civilian Israel kills. Let's state first, Gaza is so small, and with no permission for armed forces, any resistance has to be underground and will always be near some civilian places - meaning Gaza is too populated to bomb as Israel has been. Second, do you think an Hamas militant really thinks Israel is so trigger shy that they would trust their life to a human shield? Israel is bombing UN Refugee camps! I think Hamas would have figured out that human shields aren't a real deterrent for Israel. Israel would shoot a suspected Hamas militant if he was wearing a petticoat made out of infants.

edit on Mon Aug 4 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: /We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

it's not meant for israel, that they do that with civilians.
think about what you read here and see around the world.

those deaths are for you!
when everyone is outraged by dead children, they don't think about what hamas is actually doing.
i don't know another conflict that pushes it like this.

it's obviously very effective, right?
people would find an excuse for them if they did wear infant skin petticoats.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Then lets ask the questions.

Did Hamas execute any Palestinians?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Then lets ask the questions.

Did Hamas execute any Palestinians?

It's the Israelis who are executing Palestinians.

On a massive scale I must point out...
edit on 8/4/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: reworded for grammar

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Now, Now, stay on topic, I was just returning the favor for your "neocon nutter" remark. You didn't like when I mentioned Islamic State which makes this Gaza conflict become less significant to the region, so don't fall back on your attack the poster stuff.

I don't have to fall back at all. I'm no intellectual titan, but I haven't needed to be in out exchanges. It's not an attack on you, it's just pointing out the irony of your avatar in conjunction with your neo conservative politics. Anyone reading this thread would be able to see it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join