It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Warned Israel SEVENTEEN TIMES That School Was a Refugee Camp - 16 People Murdered

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So? What's your point? My statement was only Palestine has an issue with Israel. Am I missing something? Even during the Ottoman empire the Jews and Arabs lived side-by-side, the geographical area was different. So what?
Damn you would think with 3 billion Jew hating Muslim/Arabs that all want to attack and wipe Israel off the map, Gaza would be getting a lot of support. God must have something to do with that right? C'mon answer one question. Do you believe the Jews are God's chosen people? Do you even believe in "god". You're an Atheist posing as an Israel defender for a religious cause that you care nothing about. Priceless.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

You know what the sad part is? If I "a German/English/Cree Canadian' went over-seas to fight for Palestine, I would get 10 years in jail before I even stepped on the plane.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: robertalvinlewis
750 U.S. citizens are fighting for the IDF right now.

3 Billion a year in military aid.

And now, days after pushing for a ceasefire, the U.S. is resupplying the Israeli's with grenades and mortar rounds.

This blood is on our hands. U.S. representatives continually put Israeli interests ahead ours, Israeli security ahead of our own.

Of course they are! Nothing like the romance and the THREAT of Eternal Damnation to control the factions of DNA swarming on this planet.

LET US REMIND EVERYONE ! THESE CONFLICTS ARE ONLY POSSIBLE BECAUSE OF RELIGIONS,

AND THOSE RELIGIONS ARE CREATED TO HIDE TRUTH, about WHY WE ARE HERE, and WHAT IS TO COME.

It is surely amazing indeed, to see those that actually believe they are not religious, side with Israel without actually really knowing why, I can see why, but since they CANNOT, and actually believe the crud they are spewing, will be chewed up and spit out by the very monster they claim is GOD.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monger
a reply to: hellobruce

Ahh, the old, reliable cry of 'anti-Semite!' Seems you have an accusation to cast at your fellow ATS members in every thread.

He would have us believe that Muslims pulled off 9/11 so that we would get mad and martyr them!

The sheer spectacle of this lunacy, should really be looked at closely !

The irony of the Victors writing all of the HIS-STORY too.

Israel, a group that believes it must defend itself at ALL COSTS, to exist in expansion, but at the behest of Unseen Others, shows itself to be more radical than ANYTHING we have seen yet on the Earth!

But these people want us to believe that they would never sacrifice anyone, or anything except those crazy Arabs to accomplish the goals of AHEM, the NON-HUMANS, that run the whole scene.

The realization that all of this is due to pressures exerted on these peoples by very bright outsiders, and for what goals, is where we shall look, and our spotlight LASER EYES, are adjusted to see ALL the frequencies.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: FlySolo

Righto. Two groups claiming the land is theirs based on the existence of a 'god'.

Pretty much

Hey! news flash. You live in secular society.

Now if only the would create a 'secular' society in the ME.

Why do you defend something that has nothing to do with your beliefs

Why do people keep defending radical ISLAMO FASCISTS ?

What the only countries allowed to exist in the ME are those?

Because all we see, are JUDAO FASCISTS claiming to be nice people that want the best for us all!

And they have the whole Christian groups praying for them to be slaughtered so Jesus can return and save them all, but they do not actually know who they are.......

Meanwhile the same groups send unlimited funding and weapons so that they can pretend to be slaughtered while preemptively denying the biblical story from happening, so they are really getting into strange territory now!

Or is this that final straw, where ISRAEL, whom pretends to be the chosen people from the BIBLE, have to desperately get the world to finally attack them, since that is in the story line they are so perfectly following.

So that there Lord Jesus, can come back and rain Death and Hell on all the misdirected Demon Infested ones that are being told the same thing , by the SAME GUYS.

This story should make everyone in the WORLD stand up, but somehow it does not, because the brainwashing is so entirely complete, it is embedded in the DNA, it IS THE DNA,

The Human Robots, who unwittingly give power, to the BEASTS.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Humanity4Ever
@ Amazing - So I guess intent doesn't count for much according to your logic.

Hamas has fired thousands of missiles, and invested 30 million dollars in building underground tunnels for the sole purpose of killing and terrorizing innocent Israeli men, women, and children, but the IDF is worse for retaliating against an enemy that has hid behind their own civilian population?

If you want to bring cash in to it, how much has israel spent to murder innocents?
They have a full army, the top weapons you can buy including Nuclear weapons, probably the worlds best defense system.
Hamas has rockets. There is no army, there is barely facilities, water, food.

Many say MOSSAD had a hand in starting HAMAS, I'm sure others could add if that is true.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: robertalvinlewis

750 U.S. citizens are fighting for the IDF right now.

These people should be stripped of their American citizenship and banned from coming back to this country. No American should be able to serve in another nations military and swear loyalty to another nation and keep their citizenship. If they do return to this country then they should be placed under arrest and charged for aiding Israel in the deaths of innocents the same way Israel hunts down old guards from the concentration camps.

Couldn't agree more.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
It's so simple, Hamas is firing and storing rockets and weapons from places with high civilian count and then when they get blasted along with the nearby civilians they say Israel fired on civilians, where do these casualty counts actually come from? I'm sure there isn't a neutral body there counting if the dead are civilians or Hamas fighters, for all we know half the dead could be Hamas, i'm not saying its that high but there has to be a higher amount of Hamas fighters dead and a smaller amount of civilians dead then the MSM is reporting.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: cerbium
It's so simple, Hamas is firing and storing rockets and weapons from places with high civilian count and then when they get blasted along with the nearby civilians they say Israel fired on civilians, where do these casualty counts actually come from? I'm sure there isn't a neutral body there counting if the dead are civilians or Hamas fighters, for all we know half the dead could be Hamas, i'm not saying its that high but there has to be a higher amount of Hamas fighters dead and a smaller amount of civilians dead then the MSM is reporting.

You're working from the assumption that Israel's offensive is really about Hamas when it's not. Hamas is not a significant threat to Israel. They live in an open air prison. They're using cold war era weapons that are ineffectual and impotent. The threat that Israel is fighting against is the same threat they've always fought against - the demographic threat.

When Israel was founded as a "Democratic Jewish State," it's demise was coded in it's dna. If Palestinians are left to live in peace, with dignity and freedom, they will multiply and in the not so distant future, Israel will find itself in the uncomfortable position of having to choose between being a true democracy OR a Jewish State.

These periodic aggressions are nothing more than carefully measured ethnic cleansings. They're not about protecting the citizens of Israeli, but about protecting the racial purity of the "Jewish State." They call it "Mowing the Lawn." That's why there are so many civilian casualties. That's why Ayelet Shaked of the ultra-nationalist Jewish Home party called for the slaughter of Palestinian mothers who give birth to "little snakes."

"They have to die and their houses should be demolished so that they cannot bear any more terrorists," Shaked said, adding, "They are all our enemies and their blood should be on our hands. This also applies to the mothers of the dead terrorists.”

That's why they rejoice in the murder of children, chanting "There's no school tomorrow,there's no children left in Gaza! Oleh!"

edit on 31-7-2014 by robertalvinlewis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I want to know where the outrage is from Hamas using bread carts to launch rocket attacks, and taking shelter in hospitals, what do all you Jew Haters have to say about this?

www.westernjournalism.com...
www.algemeiner.com... (read near bottom of article)

Also, this was a UN shelter, why is UN not protecting it? if Hamas is using UN facilities to aid themselves, UN is JUST AS GUILTY as Israel in this Scenario. I know for god damn sure that the UN has troops of it's own. They can't make a building off limits to Israel and at the same time do nothing to ensure Hamas isn't using it. That is aiding and abetting.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
An interesting thing I heard recently:

Since Israel took over a Desert they have increased there Median income to $30,000 US Dollars +.

The Palestinians have a Median income of $2,000 US Dollars+.

So, the actual question is WHY?? The reasoning I heard was that Palestinians follow Fanatic Terrorists. What I keep thinking is the Israeli leaders are basically the same thing.

Maybe the true issue is like any Country, when you have Economic Disparity so Great you question the actual motives.
edit on 31-7-2014 by hoochymama23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258
I want to know where the outrage is from Hamas using bread carts to launch rocket attacks, and taking shelter in hospitals, what do all you Jew Haters have to say about this?

www.westernjournalism.com...
www.algemeiner.com... (read near bottom of article)

Also, this was a UN shelter, why is UN not protecting it? if Hamas is using UN facilities to aid themselves, UN is JUST AS GUILTY as Israel in this Scenario. I know for god damn sure that the UN has troops of it's own. They can't make a building off limits to Israel and at the same time do nothing to ensure Hamas isn't using it. That is aiding and abetting.

It's one of the most densely populated places in the world. Israel drops flyers instructing the Palestinians to take refuge in a place, then they bomb that place.

If a guy threw a punch at me and missed, then hid behind a child, it doesn't mean that if I shoot that child in the face, it's that guy's fault.

You better come with a stronger deflection argument than the one you're making. It doesn't hold water.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
To be honest here I think this whole thing is like a Soap Opera. This Conflict has been going on now for what, 50+ years for the current issue and 3,000 years for the actual issue.

Simplifying this with arguments about Flyers and the Israelis knowing there are Citizen in the Buildings is nothing new. Acting like this is some revelation doesn't solve anything.

The Question also is "would Israel kill innocent Civilians to prove a point"?? YES

"Would a Terrorist kill innocent Civilians to prove a point"?? YES

"Would a Government kill innocent Civilians to prove a point"?? YES

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: hoochymama23
To be honest here I think this whole thing is like a Soap Opera. This Conflict has been going on now for what, 50+ years for the current issue and 3,000 years for the actual issue.

Simplifying this with arguments about Flyers and the Israelis knowing there are Citizen in the Buildings is nothing new. Acting like this is some revelation doesn't solve anything.

The Question also is "would Israel kill innocent Civilians to prove a point"?? YES

"Would a Terrorist kill innocent Civilians to prove a point"?? YES

"Would a Government kill innocent Civilians to prove a point"?? YES

There's no denying your point, but there are more questions to be asked like...

Do we have to finance this never ending holy war? NO

Does our involvement put our own national security at risk? YES

Do our elected officials represent our interests or the interests of a foreign government? I would argue the latter.

Both sides are ruled by religious fanatics who believe God promised them the land they're fighting over. Let's stop pretending that one of them is a secular democracy, when they're clearly not. Hamas doesn't recognize Israel's right to exist. The Likud Party doesn't recognize the Palestinians right to their own state, or that Palestine ever existed.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: robertalvinlewis

I ask you this, why has Israel accepted all the proposed cease-fires while Hamas hasn't? If Israel's goal was to get rid of the Palestinians i'm sure we would be hearing about more casualties then we are now, I just don't see Israel going for something like you mentioned, what I see is a country defending themselves from terrorist, but hey you could be 100% right and I could be wrong it's just what I think they're doing makes more sense.
edit on 31-7-2014 by cerbium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Agreed with almost everything but whether or not the Israelis think if Palestine existed I think your wrong there.

Again, I think after 50 years the Palestinians should understand there is NOTHING they can do.

The next question becomes is "who keep pressuring the Palestinians to continue being under Terrorists (caveat "one persons terrorist is anothers freedom fighter)" And who keeps the pressure on to cause "issues" (thats a broad statement which again has gone on for 50+ years).

The bottom line is that these same issues between the two, at the end of the day, continues to consume Everyone involved. And guess what that causes, Death for Innocent People from both sides.

There is nothing any of us can do. The debate is something much deeper for all involved. It goes much farther into History than any of us in almost any other Country can understand.
edit on 31-7-2014 by hoochymama23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
If I had the reigns of power, I would dispatch NATO forces into GAZA in a massive show of force which could force Israel to have no choice but to stand down its forces and withdraw back into their own territory.

NATO could land a sizable force into GAZA airport within a few days permanently putting an end to this centuries old feud between cousins.

Then the next step would be to use the power of the UN Security Council to order the permanent placement of NATO force inside GAZA. This would give the appearance of NATO as a savior to the Palestinians.

After this, United States should chastise Israel and Hamas by hunting the criminals down who are directly responsible for this criminal act of genocide then prosecute them like war criminals.

Pour massive aid into GAZA with the help of the Arab oil rich countries and peace will come.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: phfaty
If I had the reigns of power, I would dispatch NATO forces into GAZA in a massive show of force which could force Israel to have no choice but to stand down its forces and withdraw back into their own territory.

Or you could get Hamas to stop attacking Israel..

NATO could land a sizable force into GAZA airport within a few days permanently putting an end to this centuries old feud between cousins.

So you would now have Gaza again occupied by foreigners.

Then the next step would be to use the power of the UN Security Council to order the permanent placement of NATO force inside GAZA. This would give the appearance of NATO as a savior to the Palestinians.

No, it would make them hated by the palestinians, as again they are occupied.

After this, United States should chastise Israel and Hamas by hunting the criminals down who are directly responsible for this criminal act of genocide then prosecute them like war criminals.

So you have American troops hunting down palestinian terrorists inside Gaza.

Pour massive aid into GAZA with the help of the Arab oil rich countries and peace will come.

So will that make Hamas change their charter not to destroy Israel? Also the rest of the arab world hate the Palestinians!

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Do you really suppot this, have you no heart

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerrorAlertRed
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

Put them both in the same room and give them a couple nukes....then yell "GO!"

Why don't we just drop a few thousand of these right across Israel the rest of the Middle East...

Problem solved for ever, everyone wins..!!

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join