It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Warned Israel SEVENTEEN TIMES That School Was a Refugee Camp - 16 People Murdered

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Where was the outrage? You're seriously going this route too? Not surprised, just disappointed (not really).

Are you saying that I'm not interested in the Syrian conflict or the terrorist attacks in Iraq? If so, please browse my thread history. Or are you saying ATS isn't interested? If so, please browse the Middle East forums.

But there's no need to do any of the above because we know you're using misdirection to win an argument that can't be won.

So I suppose we're done here.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Collateral

Nope. I wonder how long they will still be supported if they continue all this? Surely the USA can't be seen anymore to be so tight with such a vulgar, rogue terrorist state as israel?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Righto. Two groups claiming the land is theirs based on the existence of a 'god'.

Pretty much

Hey! news flash. You live in secular society.

Now if only the would create a 'secular' society in the ME.

Why do you defend something that has nothing to do with your beliefs

Why do people keep defending radical ISLAMO FASCISTS ?

What the only countries allowed to exist in the ME are those?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Collateral

No.

All war and killing is a crime and is based in self- memememememe mine. Tiny ego can get bent out of shape for something as little as a fast food restaurant forgetting to hold the tomatoes and pickles or spilling a carton of milk on the counter top after you just bought it.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Where was the outrage? You're seriously going this route too? Not surprised, just disappointed (not really).

Are you saying that I'm not interested in the Syrian conflict or the terrorist attacks in Iraq? If so, please browse my thread history. Or are you saying ATS isn't interested? If so, please browse the Middle East forums.

But there's no need to do any of the above because we know you're using misdirection to win an argument that can't be won.

What I am saying is people need to take a huge step back, and stop acting like NEOCONS.

Is that what all the anti war rhetoric was about the last decade ?

Now people are saying the ME is our 'business' after a decade of saying it isn't.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

The Video Israelis Should Be Ashamed Exists

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
You cannot possibly sit here and tell us that the world, media, and us are ONLY focusing on Israel's actions or the violence right now in Gaza, that we are ignoring Syria, Iraq, etc. Either you have missed the news for the last decade or.... You can not deflect this debate by saying that clearly people are biased because "they only criticize Israel."

A cursory glance over media, wars, and political statements for 10 years shows clearly people criticizing heavily situations from the Syrian Civil War to Gaddafi to Isis to Osama Bin Laden to Putin. For TWO YEARS Assad has been attacked by the western media for the death toll in the Syrian Civil War. TWO YEARS.

Please don't bring false arguments here. We are smarter than that and you know better.

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Swills

So it's a god damn joke that the IDF fired upon sleeping children taking refuge in a UN building because their homes have bee destroyed by the IDF causing them, and over 100,000 others, to be displaced with literally no where to go? Where's the joke? Do you think it's funny? Are you laughing? Why is it okay for the IDF to bomb UN buildings? Especially ones that do not have Hamas storing or firing weapons from?

So where was the outrage from the refugees from Syria, and Iraq during the last few years by Hamas's kissing cousins in Iraq ?

What the only time i matters when kids are killed is when them evil zionists do it?

edit on 30-7-2014 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Either your an effing fool or you think I'm an effing idiot. Those kids are clearly mimicking what they learn and used in propaganda. It doesn't mean 5-10 year olds are on the front line or digging tunnels. Oh noes, they have wooden guns as toys. Kill 'em. Give me a break. I sure hope other members are bright enough to see through your crap.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

You cannot possibly sit here and tell us that the world, media, and us are ONLY focusing on Israel's actions or the violence right now in Gaza, that we are ignoring Syria, Iraq, etc. Either you have missed the news for the last decade or you are LYING

Get back to me after you have been here for 4 years, and read THOUSANDS of Israel is evil threads.

EVERY SINGLE one reads the same.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

What I am saying is people need to take a huge step back, and stop acting like NEOCONS.

Is that what all the anti war rhetoric was about the last decade ?

Now people are saying the ME is our 'business' after a decade of saying it isn't.

Eh, you are using misdirection and manipulation again. Seriously, it's not working. You think you are smart but these lawyer tactics aren't working.

The Neocons were all about geo-political hegemony over the middle east, and still are. They believe in the right to use force to assure that hegemony, even if there is "collateral damage."

Criticizing war and civilian death toll is not "neo-con," lol. It is the opposite.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

No, people are going to pay attention to current events, and currently Israel is acting like the terrorists they are fighting.

The ME should have never been our business but unfortunately the CIA has made it their business which makes it our business. But even if the US wasn't entrenched in the ME for DECADES that shouldn't stop Americans, and the people of the world, from paying attention to what's going on in the Middle East. Taking a step back is not what you want, you want us to put our heads in the sand.

That said, Neocons? Weren't Bush and Cheney both Neocon's? You know, your hero's?

Those questions are rhetorical and don't require an answer, just attention from the readers.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Never brought kids digging tunnels up but hell,

Report: At least 160 children died digging Hamas’ tunnels

Why do people think Hamas is 'above' that ?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Sorry, the only conflict with the Jews from ANY ARAB nation is Palestine. And the reason ISN'T of what happened at the turn of the century (while tensions were simmering) it's because the UN gave a minority the MAJORITY of the land. Unlike you, I just don't cut and paste, I actually read. And I would bet my life you would fight to the death if that happened to you. I would fight to the death. Anyone would fight to the death. So save your history lessons 'cause I already know what's going on.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Eh, you are using misdirection and manipulation again. Seriously, it's not working. You think you are smart but these lawyer tactics aren't workin

Don't think I KNOW.

The Neocons were all about geo-political hegemony over the middle east, and still are

Yep them neocons in Iran, and North Korea, and Russia using the 'holy land' as a proxy war against the west.

But let's ignore that eh.

Of course the entire ME conflict has been a WAR between two sects within Islam vying for regional dominance.

The Shia versus sunni worlds longest celebrity death match.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

Sorry, the only conflict with the Jews from ANY ARAB nation is Palestine. And the reason ISN'T of what happened at the turn of the century (while tensions were simmering) it's because the UN gave a minority the MAJORITY of the land. Unlike you, I just don't cut and paste, I actually read. And I would bet my life you would fight to the death if that happened to you. I would fight to the death. Anyone would fight to the death. So save your history lessons 'cause I already know what's going on.

Try again:

Region, at the eastern end of the Mediterranean Sea. It extends east to the Jordan River, north to the border between Israel and Lebanon, west to the Mediterranean, and south to the Negev desert, reaching the Gulf of Aqaba. The political status and geographic area designated by the term have changed considerably over the course of three millennia.

www.merriam-webster.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
WhooptyFreakinngDoo.
It all comes down to who happens to be the most productive members of our society.
Again, PRODUCTIVE, and not Destructive!

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I don't dispute that some children were used and maybe even died in the digging of Gaza Tunnels, but your Source Really?

Here is the "Most Read" Story from your Source.

IS BARACK OBAMA JOHN GALT?

"Tired of being blamed for the world’s ills by parasitic liberals in the press, academia, popular culture and government, they quit. The result is chaos and disaster. John Galt is the mysterious figure who inspires the revolt of the wealth creators."

Obama Kneels before the "Wealth Creators" just like everyone else.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
But they don't all say that. This thread isn't necessary saying that.

I don't believe israel or Jews are "evil." Especially not Jews in general.

But if you make a statement that "everybody only criticizes Israel," then it is ignoring the countless other threads and news coverage of other conflicts and actions. It just doesn't hold water, especially outside of ATS. IN fact, more of the Western media and ATS rail against Muslims than they do against Israel or Jews. I would bet that if we quantified the negative statements in the media and ATS, a higher number would be aimed at Muslims and Muslim extremists.

However, I concede that there are real anti-semites or completely anti-Israel people in general. Is that what you are referring to?

You cannot possibly sit here and tell us that the world, media, and us are ONLY focusing on Israel's actions or the violence right now in Gaza, that we are ignoring Syria, Iraq, etc. Either you have missed the news for the last decade or you are LYING

Get back to me after you have been here for 4 years, and read THOUSANDS of Israel is evil threads.

EVERY SINGLE one reads the same.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: NeverMind2013

The google hit page was worse.

Search page

Believe it or not that was not intentional.

The tunnel construction employed in the 2014 Israel–Gaza conflict has its origins in the tunnels into Egypt that were constructed to overcome Egyptian and Israeli economic blockade on the coastal enclave which has been in effect since 2007.[6][7]According to Hamas officials, some 160 children died, as of 2011, while building the earlier Rafah tunnels. The organization has done nothing to stop the use of child labour.[7][8]

en.wikipedia.org...

That link was buried on page 4

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: robertalvinlewis

750 U.S. citizens are fighting for the IDF right now.

These people should be stripped of their American citizenship and banned from coming back to this country. No American should be able to serve in another nations military and swear loyalty to another nation and keep their citizenship. If they do return to this country then they should be placed under arrest and charged for aiding Israel in the deaths of innocents the same way Israel hunts down old guards from the concentration camps.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join