It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Warned Israel SEVENTEEN TIMES That School Was a Refugee Camp - 16 People Murdered

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: robertalvinlewis

Man same here bro, here in Canada, we have dozens of Canadians who left this comfortable # hole to go to that uncomfortable # hole to take arms for Israel. There was an article about it:

Dozens of Canadians have gone to Israel to take up arms for the Jewish state

news.nationalpost.com...

If I were to go to Gaza and help defend them I would be labeled a terrorist.

These Zionist overlords are ridiculous, they have us fighting their wars...

And they cry when they invade Gaza and eat some lead...

How dare Gaza defend itself from trespassers...

Oh wait...he had a gun...he's not allowed that, bomb the whole street!

Sick stuff if you think about it.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Fraught with false assumptions

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Sickening....all of it. They blame Hamas for everything and claim they are only targeting Hamas and do not intend to harm civilians and children. Tell ya what, just "google" children and/or babies killed in Gaza and see the graphic pictures there of those kids...lots of photos of kids with sniper style "head shots"...not targeting kids? It takes a good aim for a head shot at distance and those kids with those head wounds aren't being killed by "accident" as collateral damage. The sheer number of kids in Gaza being killed...where are pics of that many Israeli kids?

Hamas isn't and can't be everywhere...yet every strike Israel makes is said to be at Hamas...the small amount of land that is Gaza, so populated, Hamas is among folks to an extent but they aren't everywhere. Some of them are actually employed as fire fighters and ems and police and such. There are no angels in all of this, both sides have said and done ill but people of Palestine simply do not have the might that Israel has. Folks say if Israel meant to wipe them out entirely, they could have n*ked them already...would be kinda stupid on their part, don't ya think, considering the land proximities and prevailing winds and fallout and such. That may be one reason they go slow and painful and medieval on those Gaza folks...and not because they are humanitarians. Humanitarians don't take aim and get head shots to little children or b*mb schools and hospitals and cut folks off from basic needs and supplies for years. For every old crappy rocket Gaza people fire, Israel lobs over thousands and many are supplied by us.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Nothing new here, HAMAS hides behind women and children. Sadam hid his weapons in churches and schools. Mexico sends drugs by the ton to the US.
Terrorists, whether firing rockets or shipping drugs are the same...cowards at heart.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: daveinats
Nothing new here, HAMAS hides behind women and children. Sadam hid his weapons in churches and schools. Mexico sends drugs by the ton to the US.
Terrorists, whether firing rockets or shipping drugs are the same...cowards at heart.

What kind of brave man bombs a UN school full of refugees?

These people were displaced by brave people firing missiles from drones, tank barrels and F-16s not counting all the other nasty stuff at their disposal.

Who are the cowards?

The death count of children might answer that question...

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Egypt has killed 1,400 citizens fighting Hamas/Muslim Brotherhood in its country. Where is all the people crying about genocide there? The fact is Hamas is causing trouble is Israel and Egypt and Hamas should be dealt with fully.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stuship
Where is all the people crying about genocide there? The fact is Hamas is causing trouble is Israel and Egypt and Hamas should be dealt with fully.

Well, are the Jews involved in the fighting there? They are not, so of course the people crying genocide here ignore it.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Corruption Exposed
a reply to: robertalvinlewis

Man same here bro, here in Canada, we have dozens of Canadians who left this comfortable # hole to go to that uncomfortable # hole to take arms for Israel. There was an article about it:

Dozens of Canadians have gone to Israel to take up arms for the Jewish state

news.nationalpost.com...

If I were to go to Gaza and help defend them I would be labeled a terrorist.

These Zionist overlords are ridiculous, they have us fighting their wars...

And they cry when they invade Gaza and eat some lead...

How dare Gaza defend itself from trespassers...

Oh wait...he had a gun...he's not allowed that, bomb the whole street!

Sick stuff if you think about it.

I can assure you more Israelis left Israel for Canada as compared to Canadians that went to Israel before all of this BS erupted...again.

Most who have lived there for quite some time are now able to sell homes and emigrate Israel because of a huge housing boom, caused by an influx of Russian Jew immigrants, among other nationalities of Jews doing the same. Incidentally, the second language in Israel is now Russian. Don't ask me why, it just is. Likely might have something to do with Putin's dislike of them, but that is pure speculation from my part. Or that they blindly believe that there is a real reason to go. Perhaps join the IDF and drive a tank in Gaza?

Israel's Russian Oligarchs

Don't worry about those "hero's in uniform". They'll be given a parade upon their return, from o'l Stevie.

edit on thppmWed, 30 Jul 2014 19:46:25 -0500k1407America/Chicago3046 by Sparkymedic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

Don't worry about those "hero's in uniform". They'll be given a parade upon their return, from o'l Stevie.

I hope stevie doesn't give these terrorist militants which he blindly supports a highways too. I'm from a Canadian military family and have not always supported our activities but under stevie's administration it is beyond the twilight zone...

Those IDF stooges...

They are not heros, that is for damn sure!
edit on 7/30/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics
a reply to: VashKonnor

Funny how 100,000+ Syrians can seek refuge in other parts of the Middle East but 1000 Palestinians can't leave Gaza.

Jon stew as an answer for that:
youtu.be...

I love to watch the Daily Show, and that's exactly my point. The Palestinians are the only ones with plausible justification to have a conflict with Israel, so they are used as pawns. It would be very easy to receive Palestinian refugees. And if that happened, and Israel did take their land, then it would be plain obvious and who should act on these matters, should act.

But the same applies to Israel. The attacks are coming from Gaza, and those responsible for the rockets attacks disguise themselves as civilians and hide in shelters and neutral places. If Palestinian refugees could flee to safety, it would make the targets clear.

How Palestinians are left hanging is a clear give away this is not only on Israel's hands. It's basically a trap.

Sorry to p**s on your bonfire but Israel was created by an ethnic cleansing of Palestine, and that it committed numerous massacres way before Hamas was even born.

Everyone had a piece of Palestine through History.

By the way:

Ron Paul - Israel Created Hamas

I don't disagree with him. But also notice that he doesn't call Israel "Nazi's" or "murderers".

I simply condone the constant promotion of one side over the other since that clouds the real problem of the whole mess, and the Palestinians, the ones that supposedly everyone "cares" about, are on the tip of that sword.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Ahh, the old, reliable cry of 'anti-Semite!' Seems you have an accusation to cast at your fellow ATS members in every thread.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: lonweld

The question I ask is: did this really happen or is it part of a propoganda campaign?
Also, if it did happen, were there really refugees in there, or was it actually an enemy post?

Like there is even any doubt. Jesus bloody christ.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Egypt has killed 1,400 citizens fighting Hamas/Muslim Brotherhood in its country. Where is all the people crying about genocide there? The fact is Hamas is causing trouble is Israel and Egypt and Hamas should be dealt with fully.

Is this a thread about that? Start one on it and we'll talk about it.
edit on 30-7-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

What is sad is that some people still believe the "Israel tries to not kill civilians" BS.

What is sad is that some people fail to distinguish genocide from war.

If Israel wanted genocide, there wouldn't be any palestinians left alive today!

Do you honestly believe that this is a genocidal attempt?

You may have gotten many stars for this comment, buddy. But war has international laws and rules and the way its conducted, where the majority that are killed are civilians IS ILLEGAL, GENOCIDE, CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AND NAZI'S WERE HUNG BY THE NECK UNTIL DEAD FOR JUST FOLLOWING SUCH ORDERS.

From our own leader, and Bush onwards, WHERE ARE THE TRIBUNALS AND THE SWIFT IMPRISONMENTS!

I DEMAND INTERNATIONAL LAW BE FOLLOWED AND THESE LEADERS BE IMPRISONED, AND EX LEADERS!

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Where is all the people crying about genocide there? The fact is Hamas is causing trouble is Israel and Egypt and Hamas should be dealt with fully.

Well, are the Jews involved in the fighting there? They are not, so of course the people crying genocide here ignore it.

Maybe you should pay more attention to the Jews in Israel they are complaining about Israels actions also. Playing the antisemitic card is always the last line of defense of those who support Israel. Btw you forgot to bring up the holocaust or were you waiting to use that also?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Is this a thread about that? Start one on it and we'll talk about it.

He doesn't even have to start one since there were NUMEROUS threads about Egypt and the riot protests. He's free to search my thread history and add to any of my threads discussing said topic.

But he won't and that's because he using a weak deflection argument in support of Israel. We've seen this game played time and time again.
edit on 30-7-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
UN Warned Israel SEVENTEEN TIMES That School Was a Refugee Camp - 16 People Murdered

What a GD joke.

I wonder why the UN is giving Hamas back its rockets that they have been hiding in schools.

news.yahoo.com...

UN Blasted for Giving Rockets Found in Gaza School to Hamas

Missiles Found At UN School – Again – UN Gives Them Back To Hamas

Yo people keep fanning the flames of war.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Kram09
I second that notion. Load of crap indeed.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

You Israel sympathizers are nuts. You don't know it, but you're nuts. Anyone who can still justify what is going on there despite all the dead kids and innocent people, have surely gone fishing. Fallen out of the tree if you will. The UN gives the Jews land and what do they do in return? Bomb a UN shelter. Yup, no good deed goes unpunished. You're all nuts, the whole lot of ya. Shame on you.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: g146541

Who do you think the Nazis were?...its a no brainer and they put it right in front of your faces.
ashkeNAZI's and Khazars.

The greatest deception is that a guy named Hitler executed 6 million jews when really Zionists sacrificed some to start their fairytale of Gods chosen ordained superior humans that rule over the goyim slaves.

No such thing as Jews folks...hate to break it to ya,
ISis RA ELohim

Its 100 times stranger than science fiction

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join